LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How old were you?

9 minutes ago, Pampersforever said:

When I was 5 or 6 I started setting the bed for no apparent reason. I was out of diapers for a few years before that. Of course, she got mad and scolded me. One night I went to bed and could hear the loud crinkle of the plastic sheet she had put on my bed. While it protected the mattress she still has to wash the sheets. After a while she had enough and said if I wet one more time, I would be put back into diapers. Well, no matter how hard I tried, not drinking water after dinner, going pee before bed, I wet the bed again. The next day I came home from playing outside and went into my room. There on the dresser was a box of Pampers and some baby powder. I started crying. That night I was diapered for the first time and every night after that for about a year. I remember the feel of the super soft plastic backing. I was intoxicated by the heavenly scent (in those days, diapers were scented). I have been hooked ever since. 

I feel so jealous, my parents were just regularly abusive.

Well... I think, I have virtually no memory of anything before I was about 8 y/o.

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty much as long as I can remember. First clear recollection was putting on my little brother’s plastic pants when I was about 3 or 4. The next very clear memory I was about 10 and wanted them just about every day since. Tried lots of ways over the years to get over it, but to no avail.