LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How old were you?

15...….I was reading through an advertisent for a novelty shop that sold all sorts of stuff ( agic tricks & weird stuff). For soe reason they had "hygiene pants" for sale which were side-snapping plastic pants with a snap-in flannel liner. I sat there unable to take eyes off the picture. I  got on the bus  went there & bought a pair...the rest is history :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This was a fascinating browse. I was a prolific bed wetter until about age 8, and I wore a mix of cloth diapers and early Pampers at night and on long trips. At the time, I never imagined loving diapers - I didn't enjoy having to wear them at night, because such a big deal was made about, I imagine, my own daytime potty training (I have no recollection), but also, my 3-yrs younger brother's potty training. He graduated day & night diapers by about age 3, whereas I had never been out of diapers at night, and continued to wear them until about age 8 (I'm fuzzy on it but I was in the 3rd grade I believe). Then, my dad died when I was 9, I got an alcoholic, abusive step father when I was 10, and I started making myself diapers out of towels and plastic bags when I was about 11. Got caught with them when I was maybe 13, gave up diapers until I was in my mid-twenties, then I came across a picture of myself at Christmas still wearing my night diaper as a maybe 6 or 7 year old and it all came rushing back. I went out and bought a pack of depends and played around with wearing one for a night every few months. I went off the fascination when I had babies of my own for about 5 years - I couldn't be sexual about diapers and also be a dad. Now my kids are older and via the wonder of the internet I have discovered that the world actually makes.... gasp... baby diapers for adults! I have become hooked again. As an aside, I also started wetting the bed again very intermittently, possibly due to a brain tumour - it's not really a reason to wear diapers but I use it as my go-to excuse if I get caught out. As I type this, I am on day 10 of a wearing 24/7 in all circumstances experiment. Other people have articulated very well here that strange inner peace that I experience when I'm relaxing in a diaper. Sometimes it's sexual, sometimes it's just zen. It takes me back to another time, sitting in the back of my parents' car, driving out to the East coast, puffy damp pampers under my corduroy pants, my sister on my right, my brother on my left, a sense of both... humiliation, I guess, but also of being protected and looked after. 

This was a fascinating browse. I was a prolific bed wetter until about age 8, and I wore a mix of cloth diapers and early Pampers at night and on long trips. At the time, I never imagined loving diapers - I didn't enjoy having to wear them at night, because such a big deal was made about, I imagine, my own daytime potty training (I have no recollection), but also, my 3-yrs younger brother's potty training. He graduated day & night diapers by about age 3, whereas I had never been out of diapers at night, and continued to wear them until about age 8 (I'm fuzzy on it but I was in the 3rd grade I believe). Then, my dad died when I was 9, I got an alcoholic, abusive step father when I was 10, and I started making myself diapers out of towels and plastic bags when I was about 11. Got caught with them when I was maybe 13, gave up diapers until I was in my mid-twenties, then I came across a picture of myself at Christmas still wearing my night diaper as a maybe 6 or 7 year old and it all came rushing back. I went out and bought a pack of depends and played around with wearing one for a night every few months. I went off the fascination when I had babies of my own for about 5 years - I couldn't be sexual about diapers and also be a dad. Now my kids are older and via the wonder of the internet I have discovered that the world actually makes.... gasp... baby diapers for adults! I have become hooked again. As an aside, I also started wetting the bed again very intermittently, possibly due to a brain tumour - it's not really a reason to wear diapers but I use it as my go-to excuse if I get caught out. As I type this, I am on day 10 of a wearing 24/7 in all circumstances experiment. Other people have articulated very well here that strange inner peace that I experience when I'm relaxing in a diaper. Sometimes it's sexual, sometimes it's just zen. It takes me back to another time, sitting in the back of my parents' car, driving out to the East coast, puffy damp pampers under my corduroy pants, my sister on my right, my brother on my left, a sense of both... humiliation, I guess, but also of being protected and looked after. 
Im 50 now i was 13 wheni started and planned to never stopped

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Somewhere between 11 and 12, I started imagining my crushes in diapers and being treated little with myself in a daddy-type role. No clue where it came from, but it stuck.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have always had thing, or a love for diapers. Going back to when I still needed them, maybe about age 3. I have a vivid memory of myself at that age, running through the house with my plastic pants on my head, and I was yelling, or singing, RUBBER PANTS, RUBBER PANTS! Mom referred to them as rubber pants most of the time. So, even though they were plastic, I also said rubber pants. I also remember, wanting to play with my older sisters dolls, because they had plastic panties on them. They had snaps, and I had to go to my mother, to have her snap them on for me. What she must have though about that? It was not to widely accepted then, for a boy to play with a doll. It was to early, to when even GI Joe hit the scene. And they were “action figures” anyway, not dolls!  I was a bedwetter till about age 6, but mom would not have me wear a diaper, for fear I would stay “lazy” and not stop. So, she put a plastic sheet on my mattress. Yup, crinkle crinkle, crunch crunch, with every move you made, or worse yet, someone sitting on your bed, and finding out ? I hated waking up soaked, underwear, PJ’s, sheets, blankets. And, having to loose sleep, getting mom up to change everything. SHOULD HAVE PUT ME BACK IN DIAPERS MOM! Later, from age 6 maybe, I would put on several pairs of my underwear at bedtime, so they could feel like a diaper to me. I had stopped wetting the bed by then, so I didn’t wet several pairs of underwear, couldn’t  explain that away to anyone. I also started to steal old towels, and I would pin them on like a diaper, and over that, I would tape plastic trash bags. That worked pretty good to me, but I still longed for the real diapers, and plastic panties. Once, when I was 8-9, I found a pair of very large, toddler, or bigger plastic pants, on the sidewalk near my house. I could never figure, what they were doing laying out there, but they were a gift to me, so... I made sure no one was around, and grabbed them up! I had wild thoughts, of this being a candid camera ploy, so once I had them in my pocket, I ran home, and hid them in our basement playroom for later. I was amazed, when they did fit me. They were tight, but I was able to get them over my underwear. I’ll never forget, those large blue plastic pants. I always, looked for diaper ads, or baby pants ads, in anything I got my hands on. I always made it a thing to do, when mom took me shopping, to break away, under the guise of, “I’m going to look at the toys”. But, what I really did, was go straight to the baby isle, to look at all the plastic pants, diapers, and training pants there. When Pampers started to get popular, I would get excited to see the tv ads come on. And, when company dropped in, sometimes they had diapered children, and I would take a chance to look at the extra diapers, in the diaper bag.  I never stole any, for fear they would be easily missed. I sure wanted to though. The next faze I went to was, ordering bedwetting pants from Sears. I paid with a money order, I sent in the mail, and picked them up at the store. They were the first real, adult/teen sized plastic type pants I got. When I started driving, I would buy Pampers, and sew several of them together, and make a big one to fit me. I did this with plastic pants too. I’d use 2 pairs, and sew and glue them together. Wasn’t till the 90’s, and when I got my first computer, when I discovered adult sized cloth diapers, plastic pants, disposables, (well, I had bought adult disposables in drugstores before this), but I didn’t like the exposure. And most sucked too. 

Anyway, that’s pretty much my early experiences, how, and when I started. There are plenty of other aspects I didn’t mention, but I don’t want to run on and on. 

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:24 PM, Newbee said:

so im obviously late coming to this does anybody have any ideas why now 

I was 52ish when I started wearing, although I always enjoyed wetting since I was about 12 or so, it would be fab to PM with you about discovering the joys of wearing later in life, but I'm not offended if you don't want to, I guess if you're a bit older it's easier to "get away with it",,, 

I've been pooping my pants for fun since my adolescence, but I only started experimenting with using diapers / nappies & found I enjoyed it over the last couple of years or so at around 63.

I don’t know the exact age, but I want to say 13-14, somewhere in there, is when I really got back into them. I kinda always had a fascination with them otherwise.

It's been 10 years since my wife forced me to wear diapers because I wet the bed.Since I lost control of my bladder.I however discovered that I appreciated the stimulation and pleasant sensation produced by my diapers and my plastic panties especially when they are wet.I had started looking online and to learn more about incontinence, I am reading full stories exciting about it. When I discovered this side of me. However, I discovered that I was not the only one their wives who loved to see their husbands in plastic diapers and pants.My wife calls them mostly my rubber diapers. I wear them all the time for over 10 years now with my disposable diaper or my cloth diapers and no one has commented on it.At first, I was very conscious and insecure that I was wearing a diaper, but little by little I realized that no one noticed or cared that I was wearing a diaper.My wife told me to stop worrying, that I did not have a choice to wear a diaper and that she would personally make sure that I had my diaper at all times,and no longer thinking about wearing normal underwear and that in the future you will be strictly with your diapers.In public, I try to be as unobtrusive as possible. When I'm at home, I only have the right to wear my cloth diapers,even though the obvious swelling of my cloth diapers and plastic pants does not bother me anymore.For me, my diapers make life easier, especially since I am incontinent,my wife told me that she would never stop putting on diapers and plastic pants and treat me like her baby, as long as I'm going to piss in bed and it's not for tomorrow...????

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, as long as I can remember. I’ll say about five because that’s when I knew for sure I loved it. I remember sneaking diapers as a kid and stuff like that but not thinking anything if it. I even had a friend that did it with me. I stopped for a few years until I was about 14 because I thought I was doing something wrong. 

Oh gosh, as long as I can remember. Somewhere in the 3-5 range. However, I didn't know what to call my love of diapers until I was 12 or 13 because that's when I learned what ABDL was.

My story is somewhat similar as the rest of you. My mum used  to be a... ehm Well, I don't know what the English version is, but basically, she took care of the baby's of other parents for the whole day (got paid for it naturally) anyway, I remember being curious and trying one of the diapers out on myself, but even as young as I was, younger than ten but older as five, I couldn't figure out how to put it on. And i put them back. Then I 'forgot' about it for a long while, until I got internet access. Then I got reminded about them, bought me some of those pants (the first time) because they were easier to put on, but I wasn't satisfied with them, so I bought 'normal' diapers after that and I never stopped having some ever since.

• 3 weeks later...

I fell in love with plastic pants around the age of 4. Found out i liked wetting my pants around 8 years old for fun had cravings for them every since, 5 years ago when i started living on my own, i can and do wear when ever i feel like it. I wear most nights for bed and wet my nappy. On the down side for me, i have never been a bed wetter or an accidental pant wetter, i know from what most of you have said that is must have been a horrible time for you as a teen and still wetting and needing nappies, but for me it was always a dream, and still not reached.