LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How old were you?

I would say the first time I realized I loved diapers was around 17-18, but my earliest diaper memory was when I was 6 or 7, when I remember being distinctly jealous that my fiend needed to wear goodnites to bed, even asking his mom why he got to wear them (and not me). I bought my first bag of depends at 19, and I’ve been wearing more and more frequently ever since :D

i always loved diapers! i never wanted out of them! but eventually pressure from the parents to potty train got the best of me by the time i was 3 or 4, i don't really remember. i do remember missing them and wanting back in them, but i wasn't allowed. it wasn't until i was in my mid teens that i found diapers again. i can't exactly pinpoint when it was that i realized i like diapers (again), but probably my mid teens.

Six years old.  My mother had Munchausen's Syndrome by Proxy, and I was the proxy.  I was down the hospital every week, and off school perhaps 50 times a term.  My adenoids were removed.  Then my father died and mother became insanely domineering.  Suddenly I started bedwetting, and after several days she said if I wet the bed again she would go down to a certain shop, and buy oversized nappies and put them on me.  My elder brother overheard her, and, being intensely envious of the extra attention I received, was exultant.  He made a point of telling all my friends what was happening, and humiliating me.  I rushed back to mother and complained bitterly.  I never wet the bed again, but the experience had got to me.  I was fascinated by nappies ever after.

Mother remarried, a stepfather with whom I never got on, but mother's MSBP subsided for many years until he died suddenly.  Then her MSBP returned in trumps.  Egged on by a truly horrifiying do-gooder neighbour, she attempted to dominate me utterly - screaming nags twenty hours a day - until I came within an ace of strangling her.  then, acutely depressed, I went out on my salesman's job intending to by some large-diameter tubing from a garden-pond shop, retiring to a remote picnic site, and attach one end to the exhaust pipe.   As it happened I went past my brother's workshop on the way out I decided to go in and ask for some help in handling my insane mother.  As it happened he was out, and I poured out my soul to my sister-in-law.  Much relieved I did not buy the hosepipe.  When I went home I found my mother unusually quiet and respectful - my sister-in-law had called on her and Read the Riot Act.  After that things got easier for a time.

In her old age, I happened to mention the neighbour and how she had mistreated her own grandson - I had heard the shrieking rows from my bedroom - mother's bedroom was on the other side of the house, and she hadn't heard them.  Mother was terribly distraught; she finally realised how seriously the neighbour had misled her, and a day or two later the neighbour came round and apologised.  Some years later, I happened to be at a dinner opposite our parish priest and his wife. I mentioned the neighbour and they both fell over laughing.  The neighbour, a "devout" Christian, had pestered the life out of him and had eventually made her confession.

My relationship with my mother never recovered.  I could never trust her again, and was always watching for the bear trap under the carpet.  One night I found her lying on the kitchen floor, cold and stiff.  In the midst of my grief, I was exultant.

With hindsight, her MSBP had some distinctive features.  There would be a series of ploys, following  a sawtooth pattern.  They would rise to a peak in intensity until some third party found out what she was up to, then they would stop suddenly and she would be as good as gold for a few weeks.  Then another ploy would start.  I have often wondered if it was madness, or whether there was malice in it.  Generally I think it was a malicious compulsion. 

While in the RAF I had been trained to recognise and resist North-Korean-style brainwashing.  I was horrified to recognise Mother trying to use all those techniques on me; the isolation ( if I took a girl home and she met mother, that would be the end of the affair.), the suppression of humour  (she always asked for an explanation of my jokes, them sneered) - the sleep deprivation (she would come crashing into my room in the small hours with a screaming nag on her lips), the endless, nasty, pointed criticism, and the resentment of my going to work.  (she once drugged my breakfast tea.  I detected a taste, but under her nagging I chug-a-lugged it and ran for the door.  I drove down the road and just managed to get the car into a lay-by, and the next thing I knew was that it was late afternoon.  I returned to find her standing in the driveway, wringing her hands and looking like death.  She never tried that again.)

With these experiences in mind, I feel that the bedwetting episode was one of her Munchausens ploys; she was a pharmacists daughter, and had served in the shop.  She was a highly intelligent woman - when she wanted to be - and a great medicine hoarder.  It must be very easy to give a six-year-old a mild sedative, a diuretic, and a bellyful of orange juice just before bedtime.  The idea had been to get me back into nappies, and utterly under her control.  When my brother blurted it out around the neighbourhood, she was discovered and dropped the ploy immediately.  This is classic MSBP.

I loathe her memory.  I understand that about six percent of Munchausens' children are murdered by their mothers, so I suppose I was the lucky one.  It has left me with a fetish, and a delight in being alone, independent, and not under some woman's control.  As such, I can enjoy my fetish - it is small compensation.

I hope I haven't bored you, but that is how I got my fetish.  I wonder what other harm she did to me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This is actually a very tough question for me. My earliest memories include many daydreams of me being in diapers although I have no actual memories of wearing them. I do have one 'snapshot' memory of me standing in the living room wearing training pants, but I'm not sure how old I was. I had bladder control problems in my youth but was not allowed any form of protection. I suffered greatly from being known as a sometimes-pantswetter which only began to improve in my early teens. At these earliest ages it's hard to say I had a grasp of what 'loving' something was, and even at 11 that kind of held true still. I was a frequent bedwetter in my mid-teens which didn't end till my early 20's.  Somewhere in my 20's I began to discover that there was more to my wanting to wear diapers than for practical reasons but I didn't dwell or act on that until much later in life. In between those times I made several home-made diapers for wearing when I was going to bed drunk knowing I'd wet asleep in the night, but they performed poorly and with my drugged state of mind I can't say there was anything more than practicality involved. It was in my early 40's that my desires overcame my inhibitions and I bought a bag of baby diapers, then taping 3 together made one which I could wear. There was something sexual about that back then, so really it was the second of those that showed me there was something deeper involved, more than sexual release- maybe then I discovered that I loved wearing diapers, but I became certain of it before that bag ran out. Sometime further on I bought my first bag of Depends, and then I knew it was forever although I had no idea that it would become a24/7 thing in my life.

Now, many years later still, I can look back and understand that for me I should have always been in diapers. My potty-training should have never went past control of my bowels because that was all I was capable of achieving without doing great harm to myself mentally and emotionally. So knowing this to be true it's entirely possible I've always loved being in diapers, only not knowing it. Now that you know my story, you pick the point where my "love of being diapered" began- that doesn't matter to me. All that matters to me is that I'm now living my dream, it's right for me, and I will never stop wearing diapers. This part of me is now whole and complete as it always should have been but wasn't. That's enough for me :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• Like 1
On 11/25/2018 at 1:18 PM, anned said:

i was a bedwetter till 12 and by 6 i knew i liked the feeling of a wet diaper.

i am now 67 and have been wearing most of my life.

I didn't stop wetting my bed until my early 20's 

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, I'm honestly surprised at how young a lot of us were when we discovered this part of us. My answer is that I 'started' with it when I was around twelve years or so. (twenty years ago) but I discovered it two or three years before that. A long story short, my mum was a babysitter for parents that worked during the day. A créche maybe? At our home. Anyway, I got curious one day and tried to put one one (I failed) and I never tried again. I do remember that when I played with my toys, that in my fantasies, they did have a lot of 'accidents' and diaper-using-stories.

But I really got started with it once I got the internet.

Around 16. I came across diaper stuff in my friend’s deviantart. At the time, I was completely unaware of AB/DL and I thought it was very strange. I started searching it online and learning more about it. I then found myself reading stories about it. It took quite some time for me to admit that I kept searching it because I liked it, but I did. I came out to my best friend and it’s been a journey ever since.

• 2 weeks later...

This is kind of like another similar thread I just posed on but 6/7 (young) for first time/memory, but it was an accident, or mid to late 30s, depending on how you frame the question.

• 4 weeks later...

I was 20 when i discovered the internet and found out that something i thought was just part of life and sometimes a minor nuisance for me had a major appeal for a lot of people. 

• 2 weeks later...

15...….I was reading through an advertisent for a novelty shop that sold all sorts of stuff ( agic tricks & weird stuff). For soe reason they had "hygiene pants" for sale which were side-snapping plastic pants with a snap-in flannel liner. I sat there unable to take eyes off the picture. I  got on the bus  went there & bought a pair...the rest is history :D