LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How old were you?

I can remember deliberately wetting my pants at around age 3 because I liked to do it (although I didn't do it very often).  I can remember wetting my swimmers outside around 4 and imagining they were nappies.   I think my first opportunity to revisit actually wearing nappies arose when I was around 11 or 12.

• Like 1

I was 6, I remember that because it was also the year that "The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again" came out, which we saw at the theater in Boise, Idaho while visiting family there. My cousin was still in diapers at the time and I remember feeling left out, so while everyone was outside I went inside and put one on. Then, because I thought I'd get in trouble I tried flushing it down the toilet, which I learned, doesn't work. Was also the first time I rode a train (Amtrak), so quite an enjoyable trip.

• 2 weeks later...

10 years old.  I  never got potty trained and my best friend was jealous of me, he wanted to be like me and was jealous that I still got to wear diapers and he didn't.

For me around 3 years old (1974 ish).  My Mom says I was very uninterested in training and by the time I was going on three she was feeling a lot of pressure as three was old in those days for kids to be in diapers.   She said that suddenly one day a couple of weeks or so before my third birthday I just 'got it'  and had no accidents or anything, that it was like turning on a light switch, but she kept me in diapers for bed for a couple of weeks to make sure I was staying dry at night.  As this was a time before disposables were common (or very good)  I been in cloth and plastic pants mostly, but we had used disposables on car trips and such.    So for those couple of weeks she wanted to use up the disposable diapers we had on hand, so that is what I wore to bed, and I loved it,  I loved the way the tapes worked (weird eh? - but back then the tapes had a backing you peeled off like a bandaid and I remember my mom handing them to me to hold on to after she peeled them off so I could 'help')  I remember being in bed and sticking my hand in my pjs and under my waterproof pants and loving the feeling of the disposable diaper.  From this same time I have another memory of a morning waking up, and seeing the dust motes in the air in a shaft of sunlight coming in around my bedrooms curtains,  It was the first time I ever had noticed something like that and I was amazed, I went to put my hand out from under my covers and drag it through the sunbeam, but when I did so I guess I moved my whole torso a bit and I was suddenly aware of the disposable diaper I was wearing.   I laid there in bed with one hand in my pjs and the other hand trying to catch dust motes, the feelings were so raw, so intense, that it was like I was molded into 'me' right then and there.    

After a bit I got up and went to my parents bedroom door and knocked on it until my mom woke up and answered me.  I told her I wanted changed and she was kinda mad at  me for waking her up so early and wanting a diaper change.  She told me in no uncertain terms that I was a big boy and that I didn't wear diapers during the day anymore.   I remember feeling so very conflicted,  I loved being 'a big boy' - I was always a little adult in some ways and hated to be treated like I was 'less than' by virtue of being young, but I wanted my diaper changed too.

From that point forward I was always jealous of anyone else in diapers which included all my younger cousins, my parents friend's children who were younger than me, etc.  I always pretended not like them, but I always made sure and watch them get changed if I could do so in a way that didn't seem obvious, and I noticed every diaper commercial on tv ever and loved them all.  

• Like 3

I was eleven years old, playing with a friend when I discovered he was wearing diapers. When I asked him why he started to cry and my mother came to my room to see what was going on. He then told us that he couldn't hold his pee due to an open bladder and that he had to wear diapers.

My mother was very understanding about it and told him he didn't need to be ashamed of it. Since that day I wanted to be incontinent too and diaper dependent. As some of you might know I managed to develop a stent that makes me completely incontinent for pee for as long as I want. Nowadays I wear it three to four days a week and after so many years I still enjoy wetting my diapers without control.

I sometimes wish it had never happened. On the other hand it is the only sexual interest I have so I am also glad.

I believe I was five or six at the time. My little sister was running around in her diaper, crinkling as she went. I wanted to crinkle too. I tried stealing one the next day, but got caught and I hadn't worn again until after I started college.

I was 8. Then for years I would just wet underpants... until I discovered that all I really wanted was diapers. Then the guilt process started -- is it even legal to wear diapers etc x2 -- I'm sure others can relate

In my late 20's and there was no adult things then so made my diapers out of terry cotton bath towels and sheets and a garbage back for plastic pants and masking tape to tighten them. Loved it, and am still wearing diapers but the adult type.

• 2 weeks later...

I was around 5, but I didn't act on it until around 10/11. 

I wet the bed into my mid-late teens (16/17ish), but around 5 my mom told me she couldn't get plastic pants in my size.  I remember feeling devastated, and jealous from there out when I saw someone younger wearing a diaper. 

When I was 10/11, we took a family trip where I was to share a bed with Mom's boyfriend.  Because I still wet the bed, I was diapered (Depends sucked worse then than they do now.)  That was the real "start."

From then on, I got diapers however I could.  I made them out of towels and trash bags.  I stole them from friends younger siblings.  I bought them with paper route money...  It was a definitive "need," and I did whatever I needed to to fulfill it.  God!  I feel like such a junkie!  lol!

• 3 weeks later...

I knew I liked wetting my self from a young age but never thought about nappies from being about 5 when I was potty trained (sort of) until I was in my teens when I was made to wear them again at night because I still wet the bed.  For me the nappies just make life easier especially now I am incontinent but growing up it was just the desire to wet my self that was ever present.

• 2 weeks later...

Always dreamed about nappies but actually started using them regularly when travelling for work and staying in hotels in my 40s

My bladder-control problem stems from a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old (in 1956). I hated the idea that I couldn’t control my bladder and especially that I had to wear a diaper to school..However, I also immediately discovered that I enjoyed the erotic stimulation that a diaper produced. 

I was around 3 or 4 years old.  It was around that time that I had surgery on my genitals to correct a minor birth defect.  While in the hospital, I remember being jealous of other kids in the ward that were diapered.  Because of the location of my surgical incision, the doctor didn’t want me wearing a diaper.

• Thanks 1