LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

HELP Prevail Briefs

Your better of with a roll of paper towels and scotch tape prevail suck ,if my choice was prevail or be incontinent everywhere the world better hire more janitors ,because i will not fight with a cheap ass diaper as protection ,sorry world .

I get prevail briefs from Goodwill and thrift stores.  They work for me but I only wear about 2 mornings a week when I wake up early, and then for about 3 to 4 hours.  At the end of 4 hours they are usually soaked and sometimes leaking depending on how much I wet (and I tend to wet a lot sitting here at the computer).  When I wear out of town shopping, I usually use a booster pad inside and plastic pants over my diaper. The plastic pants have saved my jeans a number of times. 4 hours is about the most you can expect to go before leaking if you wet normally.    Thick and bulky they are not.  They are not a premium diaper but on average or a little better than a normal store brand.  I usually pay less than $4 for a package of 18 large diapers at Goodwill, and for that price I won't pass them up for my usage (which is limited usually to 3-4 hours early mornings 2 or 3 days a week).  If you can get them at a decent price, $6 or less, try them at home and learn their limitations.  Just be aware they won't be thick, absorb as much or swell up as you wet them like expensive premium diapers.

They are the upper end of crappy diapers meant for the uneducated masses, like Depends :huh: They can be useful with a stuffer or around home where changes are easy, or for wearing without using, but otherwise avoid them. Premium diapers do cost more per diaper, but their increased performance equals 2 to 4 of these, so overall they end up costing less :D Do yourself a favor and get some good diapers- I promise you won't regret that :thumbsup:

Bettypooh