LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I, Bot 404: Book 1

This is not the last chapter. I have a few more to give but we are approaching the finale, unfortunately. Please, I would love to hear everyone's thoughts, haha. ?

Chapter 49: Descent

Rayne.

Hundreds of blue glowing tanks lay before me in rows as I walked down the aisles and aisles of them. The room looked to be a huge underground warehouse, never-ending. 

Humans resided in the tanks, floating unconsciously with tubes connected to their bodies, as if they were experiments. As if they were dead.

“Are they…” I shook my head, not conceptually grasping why they were in the tanks.

“Dead? No.” Sid said, ending my thought. He followed me closely, “We only have a few minutes for you all to escape.” Escape? Escape here? Who was after us? My mind whirling as I looked before me. Most importantly: why was there people alive in tanks? 

I wanted to gag, “What is this, Sid?” Disgust mixed with horror left my mouth as I said his name. I halted near an unclothed man floating in a tank as I saw his blood drain from him. My eyes followed the tubes to a pod full of blood, the size of two gallons, near him. 

“Why do you think Amaranthine won’t share their formulations to the UGN, Rayne?” 

I shook my head, “I have no idea.” My brain attempting to process new information, yet the sight in front of me shook me to my core. 

“These are all Nefareons.” Sid said, looking around, indifferently, as if it were a known thing. 

Nefareons? My own blood. I started gagging as I knelt on the floor, “It-“I paused as food spilled out of me, onto the ground, “It can’t be.” My eyes watering in vile thoughts, “Why?”

Sid’s eyes caught mine as I looked up, “You know why, silly girl. Haven’t you read the tales?” I spit on the ground, standing up. I couldn’t tell if he were making a sick joke to belittle me or if he were serious. 

I shook my head, “None of its real… I thought?” 

“You thought wrong.” Sid grabbed my hand, “We have to go. Now.” I hesitated, so many questions still unanswered, and then walked quickly with him. After Sid released my hand, I felt a sticky substance that quickly disappeared into a dry shimmer on my hand. Huh, odd. I ignored it, completely bewildered by all that had happened in only five minutes.

We went in the elevator, shooting up quickly as I wondered where Zane was. We all had to leave, immediately. 

“A black hover car is waiting outside for you.” Sid said, crossing his arms. For me.But what about my friends? I didn’t understand what was going on. I looked at him in confusion.

He responded to my thoughts, taking off his lab coat, “Your friends are on their way back now.” He rolled up his sleeves, “I will only be able to hold them off for so long. You must leave immediately back to the hotel. From there, you all will take a hovercraft back to the Intergalactic Space Station. Your Helix is tapped, so be careful on what you say from here on out.” I searched his eyes as I was confused. Them? Who was ‘them’ exactly? He placed a hand under my chin, tilting my head up, “Only trust Red, Rayne. Do you understand?” 

I blinked, nodding as I heard voices reconnect over my Helix, panicked. 

Zane saying, “If anything happens to Rayne, I swear to god, all of you are dead to me.” 

“We had to take you, dude. Someone tranquilized you when things began getting weird and we couldn’t leave you AND Rayne there.” Eli said. 

“I just want to go the fuck home. Fuck Sterling Industries. Fuck Valorion. And, most of all, fuck the Galactic Forces. I didn’t sign up for this.” Derren said.

“Shut the fuck up, you coward. You’re safe and we’re still missing Nethander and Rayne. Trust me, it could be worse.” Eli said. 

I didn’t say a word as I disconnected my Helix, knowing that we were being listened too and seeing light invade the glass elevator on the ground floor. Zephron, other Sterling employees and Valorion police stood in the lobby, a few pointing their guns at us. Pure fear washed over me.

“Mara Everton, you are under arrest. Put your hands in the ai-“ The police officer speaking fell onto the ground, and like a stack of dominoes, so did the officers behind them, the staff and Zephron all paralyzed.

Go.” Sid said with a rough, strained voice as his eyes were fully dilated, black.I took his warning in quickly as I ran out to the entrance as a black, dark-tinted window hovercar sped near the walkway, the door popping open. 

“Come on!” Nethander yelled. I ignored my confusion as I saw him, too overwhelmed by everything happening at once. Hope fighting to my face as I realized he was saving me.

I ran towards the car, seeing police hovercars flashing blue and red and sounding their signals. I jumped into the passenger’s side, barely closing the door as Nethander pressed on the pedal, manually driving. 

“How…” I asked between rapid breaths, “We thought you were gon-“ I heard a ding as a laser flew by our window. I looked in the side mirror, seeing the red and blue lights continuously flashing as an officer was half hanging out of the vehicle with a gun pointed at us.

Nethander ignored me and the police behind us, “What are they saying over the Helix?” I looked at him, further jumbled. 

I looked at his ear, “I disconnected.” I paused, thoughtfully, “Why can’t you tune in?” 

Nethander said, “I removed mine.” He went quiet, his words echoing in my brain:

They can still hear you, even when your disconnected.

I nodded in response, fucking great. 

We’re safe, as far as I know, Rayne. I had to tranquilize Zane so he wouldn’t ruin the plan. Please, apologize to Zane when you get the chance.

So, Nethander tranquilized him? Had he been working with Sid? And what was this ‘plan’? He had to have been working with Sid. There was no other explanation. 

We were hovering down the Valorion expressway, lane changing and passing hovercars, hovertrucks and other vehicles. Nethander was actually really good at manual driving, something I didn’t see often. Many people auto-piloted their driving and the idea of manual driving had been lost a few centuries ago. He effectively lost the cops and gave us distance and, more importantly, time. 

We arrived at the hotel as I got out of the hovercar, pausing as I looked at Nethander who sat there, “Come on, Neth!” 

He shook his head, “I have more business to attend to, Rayne.” His light green eyes with a speck of brown in them constricting, sorrowfully.

Good luck in your endeavors. One could only hope to work alongside you and Zane once again.

My eyebrows knitted together in sadness. He sounded as if I would never see him again. Nethander reached over, closing my door with a lock. I shook my head as he drove quickly away with a soft zoom as my hair brushed in the wind. 

I snapped out of my moment and ran into the hotel lobby, seeing Zane alone, pacing the wooden floors and pushing his hair back. 

“Zane!” His eyes lit up, meeting mine in happiness, relief. I ran over to him, jumping into his outstretched arms. He hugged me tightly, kissing my hair.

I pulled away from our embrace, looking around, “Where’s everyone else?” I asked, confused. 

“They already left to the launchpad about five minutes ago. I couldn’t leave with them, knowing you were still here.” He shook his head, pain in his eyes. What? What did that mean for us? How would we escape?

I took his hand, pulling him, “Then, we need to leave. Now. We need to make that spacecraft.” He didn’t budge as he stood there, my body weight not even affecting him as I pulled his hand. 

“We won’t make it Rayne.” I blinked up to him, panic seeping in again. 

“I’m being followed by Valorion police and they’re seeking my arrest.” I blinked, my eyes becoming watery, “So we can’t fucking give up now, or else things will become a lot stickier.”

Zane’s eyebrows shot up, “Rayne, what did you do?” He shook his head, in pain, concern.

I shrugged, “I have no idea. I went to the restricted section and Sid showed me some-“ I looked behind my shoulder, hearing the rumble of hover vehicles halting at the entrance of the hotel. They weren’t police hovercars. They were large, titanium hover vehicles with men dressed in black suits, reminding me of the ones at the Zing concert, walking out of it. Oh, fuck.

Zane and I stood in the middle of the lobby, watching in confusion. The staff in the lobby dispersed, hiding behind the counters, chairs and in the elevators.

“Rayne, hide behind me, now.” Zane said, taking on a protective stance, pulling my wrist. The men walking in had weapons as I was pulled backwards. They all halted before the windows as one man, alone, walked through the revolving doors. 

The man, with dark-tinted glasses on, rolled four black stones directly towards us that began rumbling with red and orange streams of light coming from the cracks. The men behind him stood back, as if bracing for impact, as he retreated out of the doors.

I twisted my wrist from Zane’s, taking a step before him in curiosity and fear. The stones were crackling, smoke floating up between streams of fiery glowing light erupting from them. 

Zane said, “It’s a bomb, Rayne, a bomb. Run.” He pulled me with him as he stepped backwards and my hand went behind me, trying to push him away. 

Seconds became hours as I realized what I had to do. 

Both of us weren’t going to make it; there wasn’t enough time for us to run. I felt a force field of energy in my hands, charging. I looked down, in confusion of the sudden power I felt between my palms. I looked before me, knowing what I had to do.

Someone had to live, and I decided, it wasn’t me.

I turned around, Zane began walking towards me, to tug me with him, to save me.  I looked at Zane one last time, and my hands stretched towards him, trying to push him away from me, from the bombs. 

Confusion and immense pain crossed his face, realizing that I wasn’t coming with him, realizing he couldn’t protect me any longer. 

Zane yelled, “Rayne! No.”

He wouldn’t leave, and he didn’t understand; one of us had to live, one of us could live. 

I heard a boom behind me.  A force field of energy left my hands and Zane flew back in the air to the other end of the lobby, from whatever came from me, not the bomb. His eyes, in awe, in pain, in fear, as his body was thrown in the air. 

In that second, I thought back to the time when I accidentally pushed Kyla back while I was in training. I didn’t push her, I had thought something else did. Little did I know, it was me, my gift. How did it take me this long to realize? 

I turned around and all I saw was light. Fiery, light, erupting like a firework. Energy left my hands, towards the bombs. But I was too late. Three more loud booms went off. 

Before I knew it, I saw a flashes of light. It was quick. Painful, but quick. Pain singed my left arm, my leg, cracking down on the left side of my head. I heard ringing in my ears and then nothing. 

All I saw was light and then complete, inevitable, darkness. Before everything faded, I thought of my life. 

It was too soon to go, yet it was my time. I remembered my parents taking me on trips camping on Hanna. When I first fell in love with the outdoors as I swam in the water of the lake we camped near. I remembered the first time I launched up on a spacecraft, the fuzzy, stomach tickling sensation of light speed hitting, floating. When I first fell in love with traveling the galaxy. I remembered my mom’s dark purple hair fluttering in the breeze as she nursed my cuts after I fell from chasing my childhood friends in the forest. When I first fell in love with thrill, adventure. I remembered when I mopped the floor in Glades, Hanna in the dining hall of the training base. When I fell in love with Zane.

Faces of people flashed through my dying brain. Fern and George Welden. My parents. Red. Nethander. Ryo. Derren. Hell, even Jamie. Gemini Xara. Elliot Ghalderas. My two best friends who I considered family.

The last thing my conscious brain could think of was Zane Vandore. The indefinite love of my life.

The galaxies aligned, planets in peace. 

Sweet sleep finally came. 

Sweet rest, for an eternity. 

• Like 1

This is great! I do admit I saw this a few days earlier only to briefly skim the first chapter (as I do with most stories to see if I would be interested) and I saw the Bot stuff and decided it was not my cup of tea. Not sure why but I decided to give this story a proper shot today and I don't regret it at all! I just finished it in bascially one sitting. (though that it not rare for me) It is going to be interesting re-reading the early chapters with the knowledge I have of the characters like Zane from reading the rest of the story.

16 hours ago, HyperShark said:

This is great! I do admit I saw this a few days earlier only to briefly skim the first chapter (as I do with most stories to see if I would be interested) and I saw the Bot stuff and decided it was not my cup of tea. Not sure why but I decided to give this story a proper shot today and I don't regret it at all! I just finished it in bascially one sitting. (though that it not rare for me) It is going to be interesting re-reading the early chapters with the knowledge I have of the characters like Zane from reading the rest of the story.

I do the EXACT same thing before I read any story so I 100% understand, haha. Also, I feel as if I 'reversed catfished' people by the title and I honestly would not have clicked the link to this story either because I am not a fan of ABDL robot stories, but this isn't that, just a pseudo robot story, haha. 

Thank you for going the extra mile to get past that and read further! I've spent many hours of brainstorming, writing and editing and I appreciate that I made a story in which people are willing to give it a binge read. ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 50: Til Death Do Us Part

Zane.

I had imagined a future with Rayne Griff. 

I had imagined how I would propose to her in front of all of her friends.Having her to meet my mother. Even my brother, considering the terrible state he was in.

I imagined her, in a white lace dress, walking down the aisle, the most beautiful thing in the Galaxies, that I would call my wife, my baby forever. I fantasized of her being in a diaper on our wedding day. No one would have known, it’d be our little secret. She’d huff about it, as predicted, but I’d make her wear it anyways.

I imagined a big house on Hanna with her. Cooking a breakfast every morning for her, even when she complained ‘she wasn’t hungry’. Going to work out with her at the gym. Splitting our ways each morning to go to work with a kiss. Having date nights each week. Having a customized nursery that was our little secret. Babying her when she acted out. Tending to her whimpers after a spanking. Loving her when she was good. 

I never would have imagined our story ending here. Never in my wildest fantasies.

Life was cruel, sickening. A horror story, yet I was only the audience, watching as I waited for the monster to jump out. 

As I was flying back through the air, an invisible force that had suddenly impacted my chest, causing me to collide into the wall. I was most likely concussed from the jolt, yet I knew what I saw was not a hallucination. It was, undeniably, her power, her incredible, phenomenal gift.

At first, I was beyond amazed, by the power that came from Rayne. The next moment, I saw her turn away from me, facing the grenades, her hands in front of her, hope filling my heart, blocking the explosion too late with her gift, and crushing my heart into pieces. There was a few sudden loud booms and you could see an invisible force field shielding her right side from the explosion, yet her left side to her back wasn’t protected as the light exploded, my ears ringing from the noise.

Fiery light hit her body as I covered my face, feeling a heat wave move towards me suddenly, smelling singeing flesh. 

Moment later after the heat wave dissipated, I cast my gaze to what once was Rayne Griff in hopes she was still alive, yet red was all I saw. I cast my gaze away immediately, seeing what looked like a ran over animal on the ground, wounded.

The men in all black came into the lobby, walking over to her, picking up her body. Vile, repulsive thoughts filled my mind. How darethey touch her. How dare they even think about going near her. Moments turned into hours as I screamed, beyond senseless, far beyond sane, at the men.

Tears fell down my face as I screamed, without words, charging towards them. I wanted them to kill me. To take my life before I took it from myself. There was no reason to live, no war worth fighting for anymore. I didn’t want to walk the path of life without my partner. Without my lover. Without the one who gave me reason to live. 

I felt a sting on my neck, knowing the feeling all too well, as I fell on the ground, unconscious. 

I woke up, a day later, hand-cuffed, to a chair. Where, thefuck, was I? I looked around, seeing black glass walls surrounding me and a white granite floor beneath my feet. 

Memories of the day before hit me, making me feel things I didn’t want to feel.

Was this all a nightmare? It seemed like a dream, but it was all too real. 

I couldn’t believe it. I sawit, but it didn’t feel like she was dead. Just like my father. It took me a few months until it finally seeped in. This time, it would take much longer, and I didn’t want to even think about living that long without her here. 

She is my love, my counterpart. She is witty, charming, adorable, intelligent and the list could go on forever. I blinked tears as I thought: yet she was gone. It would take a long while for me to say she had passed on. It would take me even longer to stop using present tense when I spoke about her. She was very much alive to me, her personality, attitude and brattiness could not easily be forgotten, after all. 

So many emotions combined themselves at once. Immense anger. Dark depression. Suicidal thoughts. Where would I begin? It was one thing to hear of what happened, but seeingit before my eyes was traumatizing. I was beyond traumatized, devastated. 

I blinked, feeling my face wet. Were those my own tears? I blinked as water fell down my tear ducts. I didn’t cry often, much at all, but I couldn’t stop. The pain was unbearable, unshakeable. 

Everything in my life was out of my control. My brother was on life support. My mother was alone, completely unknown to me or my brother’s lives. My girlfriend… I couldn’t think it. I just couldn’t. It wasn’t real, I couldn’t believe it.

A click sounded as a handful of people walked into the room. I saw familiar faces beyond my blurry eyes, Vix and Aries?

A man came behind me, injecting me with some medicine. I winced, unable to make words or speak. I was speechless, too strung out to be coherent. 

“We’ve injected you with a mild relaxant to calm you.” Vix said, setting her tablet and file case down on the table in front of me. My jaw tightened. Why was I being restrained if this was my so called trusted boss? I felt my mind relax some, the medicine kicking in. 

“Are you stable enough to hold a serious conversation, Vandore?” Vix said, looking at me. 

I looked down at the table, defeated, “Sure.” My voice, raspy. She was going to tell me Rayne was dead. I didn’t want to hear it. She didn’t see the terrible things I saw. Heartless Vix could care less.

“Rayne is in an unstable state.” Vix said, as my eyes met hers in confusion, not fathoming what her words meant. 

“She’s alive?” I asked, sitting up quickly, titanium clicking together as my cuffs rattled. 

Aries spoke, “We’re keeping her alive, but she’s not stable enough to live past another few hours. She’s in critical condition.” I needed to see her one last time, to kiss her small forehead and brush her hair back behind her ears. She needed me. 

I glared at them, “Let me see her, god damn it.” I had never been so rude to another official but I didn’t care. I needed to see her.

“She’s in critical condition so she cannot be visited at the moment.” Vix said, cruelly. 

I gritted my teeth, “Then, leave my sight.” I said, sitting back, coldly. 

Vix clasped her hands, “You, and, only you, Vandore, can save her life.” She looked at her watch, “I understand it hard for you to listen carefully with all that happened, but we don’t have much time.” 

I narrowed my eyes to her, “How can save her?” I wasn’t that gullible or easily manipulated. I knew the manipulation tactics Vix used and wasn’t new to any of it. Granted, I was vulnerable and desperate to save Rayne, but I wasn’t going to make things worse if they were only trying to play sick mind games. 

“I don’t know if you’re family has ever mentioned this,” She studied my face, “Your father was one of the owners of the Sequoia Airspace. From his will, he designated your brother to be the owner if he were to ever have passed. Since Daryx has been in an unresponsive state for more than 90 days, that ownership has been designated to you in Daryx’s absence, effective yesterday, September 6th.” So, she was saying, I was an owner of an intergalactic slave trade? Fuck everything I knew, apparently.

“What does this have to do with saving Rayne?” I asked, wanting her to get to the point. I didn’t care if I was an owner of the Sequoia Airspace. I just wanted my baby to live, to breath.

Vix’s blue lips fell into a line, “You have acquired more than enough wealth, from your father’s will, to afford Miss Griff Amaranthine blood transfusions. She would be able to recover, fully, from her critical state.” It seemed like she wasn’t finished as she sat there, tapping her fingers.

“I don’t care the cost. Please, just go ahead with the blood transfusions.” I said, strained. The images of fire singeing her flashed through my mind as I winced at the thought. I just wanted her to be alive, well. I’d give my life for that.

Vix nodded, “The only issue that presents itself: she will be going immediately to prison where she will be awaiting trial.” When one problem is fixed, another presents itself. 

I grimaced, shaking my head, “She didn’t commit any crimes, that’s ridiculous.” Aries shifted in her chair, silent. She didn't speak a word this whole time. 

Vix smiled, “She’d be on trial for espionage and we all understand what the sentence is for that, Vandore.” My eyes flashed. The death sentence. Even if we saved her, she would still be terminated, again. That thought was sickening, cruel. 

“Then, what’s the point of any of this?” I said, my fangs showing in anger, repulsion. Was Vix teasing the idea of Rayne alive in front of my face, only to take it away? It was a sick joke.

“The Valorion government doesn’t know that she’s still alive, Vandore.” Vix explained, “We have her body, not them.” Who was we? The UGN? These mysterious men in black? 

After a pause, she continued, as many thoughts raced through my brain, “Valorion will learn that she’s deceased and we will hold a wake for her. Her guardians will get news of her passing, she’ll disappear from Valorions radar completely.” I blinked, thinking of the letter that my mother received in the mail about my father’s passing, “In the meantime, Rayne will be sent to the Sequoia Airspace, as a bot, completely imperceptible.” 

I shook my head, “No, I will not allow her to be a bot, Vix. That’s an outrageous idea, even for you.” I sat back, feeling the tug of my cuffs. 

“She wanted this, Zane.” Vix said, propping up her tablet in front of me as a video of Rayne appeared. I blinked back tears, attempting not to cry.

Rayne sat on Vix’s red velvet chair in front of her desk, her face deadpanned looking to, only who I could assume, Vix, “I wanted to discuss a future assignment that I’d like to be part of.”

Vix’s voice, “That’s not how this works. We create the assignments, then assign what officer or officers we think are most beneficial.”

Rayne looked bothered, but changed her facial expressions in a blink of an eye, becoming charming, “With your approval, I’d like to resurface the Sequoian Airspace assignment.” How did she know about that? She must have been hiding what she read from me. I even checked her search history and never saw anythingaround that subject. This was a whole other side of Rayne I had never seen before. 

The room went silent, and then you could hear Roanoke’s laugh, “Please, do explain how you’re going to enter the assignment with your stature and descent. Oh, dear girl, you have no idea the dangers that would hold for you.” I disliked Roanoke for many reasons, but I wanted to cheer him on as I watched. Hopefully he’d convince her not to choose this path. Please, Rayne, change your mind.

Rayne’s eyes squinted as she looks forward, above the camera. Vix asked Roanoke and Aries to leave.

“I beg your pardon, Vix, but she requested a meeting with allof us.” Aries said in response, with an edge to her voice.

“I would like to talk to Griff in private.” Vix said. 

After they left, awkwardly, “Expand on your idea, Griff.” 

She shook her head, her black waves moving as she stood up, “Forget about it.” She looked dejected as she turned around.

Vix said, “Sit. As much as I detest your attitude; I believe in your purpose.” She turned her head, sighing, a conflicted look flitting across her green eyes.

She stood, holding a serious look, “Send me in as a bot.” No, Rayne, this is exactly what I was trying to warn you of.  

After a moment, Vix said, “After your assignment.” Rayne’s face looked surprised. Oh no.

I shook my head, not believing what I watched, “We can’t use this as consent. She didn’t know what was going to happen to her, the circumstances.” There was no reason for the assignment anymore. She didn’t need to go undercover. If she knew I was an owner of the airspace, all her reasoning would be cast out the window. It was useless for her to become a bot. 

Vix turned the screen off, looking at me, “It’s our only way to save her. To keep her hidden.” It was a good plan, but the idea disgusted me. Her ice blue eyes constricted, “I understand your confusion, but we have business to discuss, not relating to Griff.” I cocked my head, confused. Why else would we be speaking if not about her? 

“This meeting is not about her. It’s about you, Mr. Vandore.” A man piped up, near Vix. He was wearing a black suit with a black shirt underneath. Was he one of the men who hurt my baby? Oh, they were lucky I was cuffed. 

“I’m Agent 54, part of the secret service of the Valorion Supremacy, and we’ve been watching you for a long while.” I didn’t blink, feeling immensely uncomfortable. My heart, pounding. I’ve only seen pictures of these ‘men in black’ across the UGN news. They were the bad guys. Horrible, unexplainable things happened wherever they were sighted. I didn’t want anything to do with them. After all, they seemed to be the ones who did this to Rayne. 

I couldn’t see his eyes, hidden behind black, opaque glasses, “I’ll make this quick and to the point, Vandore…” He paused, “We would like you to join our ranks, become a double agent, to give us internal information of the UGN.” I blinked, I’d never cross my own. Never. 

I said, my jaw tightening, “Am I able to think this over?” I tried remaining calm, collected. 

Vix spoke, “We cannot go ahead on reviving Rayne without your acceptance. The Valorion Supremacy agents would carry out hiding Rayne, in return, you would work, imperceptibly, with the Supremacy.”  I blinked. I was being blackmailed. I had no choice. None. I had never felt so powerless. 

“How do I know this isn’t all a lie? How do I know she’s not dead?” I asked. Even if I had no choice, I wanted to at least have a small amount of control. 

Out of the corner of my eye, one of the black glass walls illuminated. Rayne was lying in a large pod, intubated, and her chest rapidly moving with her eyes closed, looking like she was a sleeping corpse. Blood ran down the side of her head, half of her hair singed off. Her left side of her body twisted abnormally. Her body was burned in large patches and her hip down to her leg was an open, singed gash. 

I blinked away. I winced, closing my eyes and trying to push the graphic sight of my once beloved girlfriend out of my head. I couldn’t look at her; it was too horrific. She looked far, far gone. 

I nodded my head, “I accept.” I stared at the titanium table that reflected the light up. 

“We will need a blood oath to accept.” Agent 54 said, solemnly. 

I blinked. Blood oath. An ancient Sequoia tradition when you are branded, and stamp your allegiance in blood. It was an unbreakable pact, death being the only way out. 

I grimaced, “I’ll give anything for Rayne to be alive and back to normal again. Anything.”

Chapter 51: Blood Oath

Zane.

I screamed in pain as a crystal twine, the diameter of a skinny shoelace, intertwined around my thumb, encircling up my forearm up to my elbow in a pattern of the Valorion Supremacy symbol singeing the top of layer of my skin. 

“This will only show in ultraviolet lighting.” Agent 54 said. The pain smoldered across my arm as they pulled the hot twine off of me, placing a digital contract in front of me. I stamped my burning forearm on it in a wince as I saw a blue light flash on the tablet, as if it were a copying machine, and I pulled away. He placed a layer of gel over my arm as the pain subsided, the fresh burns disappearing before my very eyes. He then took a blue light across my arm as the new skin branding rippled dark blue above my veins like a tattoo, showing an all-knowing constricted snake’s eye with scales that twisted into swirl patterns around it. 

“We began the transfusions and surgery.” Vix said, standing up with Aries, “She should be fully healed within a few hours. We’ll assure she has full hair regrowth before we initialize her to become a bot. She’ll be asleep for a week before we send her in.” 

I asked, touching the marks that were left on my hands from the cuffs, “I would like to be at the Sequoia Airspace with her. Please.” I said, begging. I never begged once in my life, yet here I was, completely out of words. 

“We assumed you would say that, so we have you covered already.” Vix and Aries began walking away, almost in sync, “As much as you feel like you aren’t in control right now, Zane, with us, you are. We believe in you, as much as you don’t trust the purpose.” She said, “You’re one of the owners of the Sequoia Airspace. Take advantage of your new status, wealth and power.” Power. The word made me feel stronger, more complete as I heard it. What would my new title entail? I had no idea, but I needed that reassurance right now, when I felt so vulnerable. 

I sat there, not moving, not knowing if I should get up, “And you’re one of us now, feel free to walk the halls.”

A few hours passed as I paced around the halls of, what I assumed, was the basement of the Sterling Industries building. I hadn't left the floor since I woke up, too anxious to leave the area Rayne was near. The doctor, Dr. Fredericks, gave me updates frequently on Rayne. He told me that they had to reconstruct her spine, her arm, her hip and leg. I didn’t want the intricate details of her recovery, but he kept me updated anyways.

On the fourth hour, as promised, the doctor visited me as I sat at the table where I awoke originally.

“She’s back completely, Mr. Vandore.” He said with a new level of respect to my name, “Come with me.” I followed him down a few hallways to a glass room where she slept in a hibernation pod, completely unconscious. Her cheeks were flushed, lips pink, and her black raven hair regrown in bouncy waves. It looked like nothing ever happened, almost as if it were a nightmare. 

If anything, she looked more beautiful than I had ever seen, with soft glowing skin and longer lashes. The only other thing different about her was tiny stitches that traveled from her ear down her jaw to her back and then swirling around her arm and leg, almost imperceptible to the eye. 

“Can she wake up?” I asked, wanting to talk to her, tell her about everything that had happened.  All the lies I had up my sleeves, I wanted her to know. I wanted to protect her from my secrets for so long, but it was time for her to know. 

Dr. Fredericks shook his head, “Negative. She has a memory block inserted in her brain for when she’s initiated.” He explained, “It would confuse her tremendously if you woke her. She knows nothing, as if a young child.” I nodded, my body becoming stiff. My baby, already gone. I sucked in air from the pain, knowing it would be a long while until those quick eyes would know everything once more. 

I longed for my comfort back, my happy place. To wrap her in my arms and coo her. To love her, forever. I wanted it, so much, but we all had to make sacrifices for love. This was my sacrifice, my life for Rayne. She deserved a long, rewarding life. She didn’t deserve to be a casualty of the UGNF. I wouldn’t allow that ever again. I was part of the Valorion Supremacy now so I could insure her safety. 

I knew I was in the depths of dark forces, yet I felt a comfort in it. I was blackmailed into my throne, but I wasn’t going to misuse it. I wasn’t afraid of the Supremacy, nor my future. As dangerous as my new position would be, it would keep Rayne safe, sound. That’s the only thing that mattered to me, and I wasn’t going to let anyone or anything touch my baby ever again.

After all, I could protect her, once more, in a way I never thought possible. 

Tomorrow is my birthday, so here is my final gift to all of you, haha. Also, I won't be actively writing as college starts next week but I do have the finale done for this story, hence why I'm posting it all right now, since I won't have a chance to post any chapters for the next few weeks. I hope you all enjoyed the ride and I'm interested to see everyone's thoughts. Thank you for motivating me to finish this story and the support throughout! :)

Chapter 52: Awakened Part 2

Three months later. Rayne.

After a few minutes of gagging and throwing up, Zane came over with a cold wash cloth, dabbing my face. I had so many questions going through my brain. So many things I wanted to know. Where would I even start?

Eli popped his head around the door and I glared at him, “Oh god, she’s back.” He walked in, placing flowers where a beautiful bouquet had already laid.

“I don’t even want to talk to you.” I said, with a raspy voice, staring at the cloth blanket on me, a blush coming up to my face in embarrassment. All of the memories of Eli babying me resurfaced from the past week or so and I didn’t even understand what was going on. The person I was for the last three months felt like someone else, yet it was me. It was sickening, to a sense. 

“We should give them time alone, Eli.” I heard Gemma’s voice around the corner, her purple arm pulling him.

My eyes watered, oh, how much I’ve missed them. It felt like I had been a ghost in a shell, waiting to be set free, for two months. Had it been two months? Or much longer? They closed the door as they left. Zane hadn’t said a word ever since I began vomiting. He patiently waited for me to collect myself. He was calm, quiet. After all this time, I had expected him to not be as patient, yet he was. I wondered if he still thought of me the same way he did three months ago. Had he changed? Had he found another love? What had happened since? Apparently, he’d went up the ranks and became a Sequoia Airspace lead director, but how? How could he do it so quickly? So many things I wondered and it felt like there wasn’t enough time.

I looked at Zane, my lip quivering, “So, uh,” I said awkwardly, “Has anything changed since I’ve been gone?” I asked, sheepishly. 

He blinked, his face blank, a half-smile crept onto the surface, “One would say many things.” He stood up, kneeling near me on my hospital bed, “The only thing that hasn’t was and is my love for a girl named Rayne Griff.” He brushed my hair behind my ear, leaning in as he kissed me. As he pulled away, I studied his eyes, his body language. There was something off that I couldn’t pinpoint. It was as if he held an air of authority with him, a new breed of Zane I had never known before.   

Chapter 53: Conscious

Rayne. A week later.

I walked around the Intergalactic mall, feeling the clothes in Ora’s Clothing. Cotton. Leather. Satin. All through my palms. 

“This is a fine specimen of a suit, Mr. Vandore.” The salesmen said, walking around Zane as he fitted his clothing. In the past months I had been gone, Zane had been sworn into the Sequoia Capitol as a high-ranked politian and became a lead director at the Sequoia Airspace. Little did I know, he was a part of the mission I created that they called: Bot 404. 

Ever since I fully came back, Zane had been more controlling and possessive of me. I hardly left his sight, if only him going to the restroom. I was padded frequently at night and not allowed to use the restroom a lot of the time. Zane seemed, surprisingly, happy ever since I came back and was more open about things. Zane had explained a lot to me within the past weeks about what had happened while I was gone.

He dropped his job at the airspace after I left and he undermined Vix, Roanoke and a few other officials in the UGN. After two weeks had passed since I awoke, Winona had reclaimed her position as the director of Assignments for the UGN. He was still working undercover on Valorion as his position was considered ‘safe’ and ‘secure’. He was undetectable. I was, technically, a dead man walking and no one on Valorion knew I was alive. I was, quite literally, the ghost of Mara Everton. Apparently, no Valorion official knew my real name of Rayne Griff, only did the UGN. The UGN also thought I was dead because the Bot 404 assignment was so secretive, only a few officers knew what really happened. 

On Valorion, I had a wake that Eli, Gemma, and Ryo visited. Zane and Nethander disappeared for the three months I was a bot and Nethander hasn’t been seen since. The last person who saw him was myself.

I was, supposedly, a legend among the UGN officers. No one had ever been sent in as a bot, successfully returning. Everyone said it was a suicide mission, yet I proved that theory wrong. Assignment Bot 404 was a success, exposing leaders like Vix and Roanoke to the UGN. Aries was still a part of the UGN counsel, being closely investigated for suspicious activity but without any sufficient evidence to prove or suggest that she was anything like her sister, only an innocent victim to her sister’s malicious ways. Eli thought that Aries was the problem, but all along it had been Vix, supposedly. 

I, personally, didn’t trust anyone besides Red, as Sid warned me. I didn’t know Sid’s purpose, but he mysteriously saved me. Did he know my future as a bot and ruin everything? He seemed confused, baffled, when he had a session with me on the Sequoia Airspace. Maybe he was trying to let me in on information without giving away too much to freak me out? The whole Sid thing confused me, quite honestly. Sid was rapidly bewildering. One moment, he knew everything, saw futures, and was creepy as hell, the next, he was supposedly my ‘friend’ and saved my life. Who was Sid? Why did he care about me? Why did he do certain things? 

Many things kept me up at night, as did Zane. 

Zane woke up in the middle of the night, panting, when he awoke, waking me. Some nights, I noticed he didn’t sleep at all. I’d wake up and his eyes would be baggy and he’d be focused on something on his iGlass laptop, quickly closing or changing tabs as I awoke. I never questioned it, feeling guilty of what had happened.

I had saved Zane’s life that day, over my own, yet I felt guilty? Only because I signed myself out, not thinking that I’d leave Zane like that. 

I got lucky though, that day, something saved me. I was immediately taken to an Amaranthine facility, owned by Sequoia Airspace, that restored my body completely, at the expense of me being ‘sold’ as a bot to the Sequoia Airspace. Apparently, the Sequoia Airspace had been watching me for a while and had wanted me to sell for a great profit. It fit perfectly into the Bot 404 assignment as I was initiated as a bot and saved. Hence why it took so long to sell me and, even then, I was being held for a special buyer named Elliot Ghalderas, who had made his way through some political ranks and was lent a surplus amount of money through the UGN. 

“Are you excited to go back to Hanna?” Zane asked, breaking my thoughts, nuzzling his nose into my hair as his hand trailed down my back in the store near a clothing rack. The man helping Zane ran to the back to fetch a few ties to select between. 

I blinked, the thought of being discharged to the ground sucked. After all I had down for the UGN, this was their way of thanking me. Red and Winona had pulled me in their office the week I came back for a round-table meeting.

“Miss Griff, we would like to thank you for your service and your dedication in the successful Bot 404 assignment.” Winona said, with a warm smile. Behind her eyes was sadness, but why? 

She sighed, sitting down, “We regret to inform you that your service is not currently required in the Intergalactic Space Station. Considering your status, we need you to lay low, hence why we have made the assignment dormant until further notice and are relocating you to the Kirkland United Galactic Forces Headquarters.” Great. That’s exactly what I deserved after all of that. 

I squinted, looking from Winona to Red, “Is this a joke?” An edge in my voice cutting the air.

Red cleared his throat, pain in his eyes, “You’re considered deceased to Valorions and right now were in rough waters so we need to send you, and others, somewhere safe until further notice.” Red eyed me with his bright blue eyes, “The Intergalactic Space Station is not safe, Griff.” What did that mean? How could the space station not be safe? Tourists visited who were just normal beings, people. It was the site for the most protection on the planet with UGN officers carefully supervising each floor. How couldn’t it be moresafe? 

“I can’t wait.” I said, sarcasm leaving my lips as I stared at my reflection in the mirror, seeing a ghost of a girl I once knew. She was gone, and this new Rayne would not be kept on Hanna for long, I could assure that. 

Zane chuckled, stepping away from me as the Ora salesman came back out. 

- - -

A few days passed and Gemma and I were packing our bags.

Gemma caught my glance, her eyes watering, “I don’t want to go back to Zenon, Rayne.” She shook her head, “I love being here, with you all.” We were all splitting our ways. Gemma was going to Zenon, Eli to Valorion, Ryo to Hanna with me, and, surprisingly, Zane was staying on the Intergalactic Space Station for a few more days and would be going to Hanna soon after. Derren had quit the Galactic Forces the day the men in black tried to kill me. Apparently, it was 'too much' for him.

I shook my head, my jaw tightening, “Yeah, fuck Hanna, dude.” I said, plopping on Gemma’s bed and laying back, “Fuck everything. This is stupid.” I shook my head, still mad about the sudden change of assignments by Winona. I knew Winona’s intentions were good but I thought the Magnificent 7 assignment had been going well. Apparently, ever since someone attempted to kill me and there was a change in directors, again, Winona said everything that had been controlled by Vix must be changed to protect all of our officers. 

Gemma plopped on her bed, laying next to me as we both stared at the ceiling, “At least Ryo and Zane are going to Hanna with you. I feel completely alone.” She frowned.

I shook my head, “You’re never alone, Gem. I’m always a SpaceVideo or call away.” I said, meeting her watery dark purple eyes.

She nodded, wiping a tear away, “I value your acceptance and friendship and I will truly miss you, Rayne Griff.” I frowned, sad to leave her. I wish she was going to Hanna so badly.

That night, I stayed up, waiting for Gemma to fall asleep. I asked Zane, innocently, if I could sleep in my own room tonight. This was one of the first nights Zane had let me sleep in my own room, being that he understood Gemma was feeling lonely. Little did he know, I had other plans.

Her breathing became louder and rhythmic, like a sweet song. Sometimes I wish I had Zenon blood, they were so naturally eloquent, even when they slept. I quietly crept down from my top bunk, grimacing when I heard a soft squeak. It was my last night on the Intergalactic Space Station, and I had business to attend too before I left. No one could know what I was doing, not even Gemma. 

I threw on my dark purple hoodie and black sparkly leggings. I slipped out of my room, looking at my watch. I sighed, I’d be leaving the space station in approximately four hours. Great.

I went into the elevator, pressing the button for the hospital floor. The elevator zoomed up as I nervously gripped the razor in my hand, slipping it further up my sleeve so no one would see. 

There was a big security guard sleeping in a chair, snoring loudly. I passed him, with soft steps, as I walked down the hallway, opening double-doors that were usually open during the day. I pulled my hood up as I saw the back of a nurse walk into a patient’s room. I ducked as I walked past the nursing stations counters to the end of the hall, leading to the intensive care unit. 

Two nurses were talking at a station around the corner that I slipped past. I was looking for room 184. My heart rate was rapidly beating as I silently jogged through the halls to the last room in the corner. The door was closed and I hesitated when I reached for the knob, opening the door. 

My breathing hitched as I entered, closing the door behind me. There was a white curtain that I peeked my head around, hoping that I’d entered the right room from what Eli told me the other day. Eli said, when he was on the hospital floor when I was here, he had seen Zane enter this room and thought it was Zane’s brother, Daryx. If Eli wasn’t right, I’d have done all this sneaking around for nothing.

My mouth fell into a line as I saw a man, with a breathing mask that was hooked up to multiple monitors and medications. I shook my head. Why would I be granted Amaranthine medical support but not him? It didn’t add up. Little did anyone know, the formulations was by Nefareon blood. I didn't have time to stand here and question it. I had to do this quickly before I was caught.

My plan could be stupid, hurtful to Daryx. I didn’t know what I was doing, quite honestly, but if my suspicions were correct, I’d be able to help him. To revive him. My blood had the antidote to whatever he was suffering from. 

I saw a syringe on the counter and scratched my head, looking down at my razor. I grabbed the syringe, shaking my head about how stupid this may be. I had watched a few medical videos on how to retrieve blood from yourself and how to inject medication into a patient’s blood stream. 

Was this dangerous? Absolutely. Growing up, I always healed faster than my fellow school friends; however, it seems like ever since I had my blood transfusions, I had an incredibly faster healing rate. I had experimented this theory of my own cell regeneration by cutting myself earlier that morning. Minor cuts would heal within seconds, unlike before, where it would be hours. 

If I had the ability to regenerate my own cells, then it must transfer to others. It had too, after all, Sterling Industries wasn't making such a profit off of it across the galaxies from no results, right?

I tied a medical band tourniquet above my elbow, clenching and unclenching my fist as I whipped out a needle.

I’m not going to lie: I had no idea what the hell I was doing. I could have blown a vein but I kept stabbing myself, pulling back the syringe waiting for some type of drawback. After my seventh try, blood falling down my arm as if I got stabbed, I had secured a line. I filled a few bottles with my blood. I began feeling lightheaded as I pulled out the syringe.

Now this was the hard part: injecting my blood without killing Zane’s brother. Fuck. I pulled up a stool to Daryx as I brought my bottles over, looking at his central line already on his arm. Thank the galaxies he already had a line. I sighed, feeling relief rush through me knowing that I didn’t have to worry about starting a line on him. 

I connected my injector full of blood, glancing at Daryx’s pale face as he slept. His eye lashes, dark and long like Zane’s. His dark brown hair, longer than the photo I saw of him at Zane’s graduation. He had a beard, but he was handsome in his unresponsive state. 

I took in a breath for him as I injected my blood, pushing ever so slowly into his blood stream. I continually reattached the new bottles until all my blood had been injected. I threw away my bottles, bringing the old trash over the bottles so no one would see. I sat down on the stool, looking outside the window to the Galaxy as the dim lighting cast over Daryx. I was tired, a bit loopy from my lack of blood, but hopeful.

I didn’t know who Daryx was. I didn’t know the relationship him and Zane shared, yet I knew that Zane cared for him, he loved him. Zane was obviously affected by the loss of Daryx and I needed to give Zane a gift, even if he never knew it was from me. Zane deserved that, from all that I had put him through. I had abilities, and I was not going to ignore them any longer. 

I looked over to Daryx’s face, wondering if this would all work; if my crazy idea was just made up fairy tales, childhood stories. I tapped my fingers on my knee. As minutes passed, I became anxious. What if it didn’t work? What if nothing happened? What if I killed him? It was a stupid, very idiotic idea.

I got up, placing the stool back in the corner near his monitors as I heard a beeping increase, then a jostle of sheets. I glanced at Daryx as the beeping got louder and a dinging went off. I froze, as Daryx’s hand ripped the face mask off his face, sitting up and breathing in a panic. I pulled my hood over my head as I turned away from him.

His deep voice croaked behind me, “What happened?”

I froze, turning my head halfway towards him, my hood covering my face, “Don’t tell anyone I was here, Daryx.” i began walking away.

“Wait!” He said in a hushed raspy voice from waking, trying to get up, “Who are you?”

I shook my head as I walked out, “You’ll know when you see me again.” I said as I slipped out of his room, seeing a red light blinking above his room. I heard footsteps coming towards the corner so I ran to the opposite hallway. 

I halted in the hallway as I heard nurses speaking, “How? Doctor Alavord said he’d only have a few more months before he’d suggest pulling the plug.” 

“Tonight is just never-ending, ain’t it? First the guy in 175 has a cardiac arrest and now this.”

“Sleeping Handsome in 184 is finally awake girls.” Another nurse said nearby. I ducked as I quietly crept past the nursing station as they all spoke to one another in awe. 

Chapter 54: The Mysterious Numbers

I got back into my room, cuddling Rhorf as I fell into a deep slumber, only to be awoken by Gemma shaking me a few hours later. 

“What the hell, Gem.” I squinted at her in my sleepy state. 

“Weren’t you supposed to wake up earlier, Rayne? I thought your spacecraft left before mine.”

I looked at the time, oh fuck. I forgot to set an alarm. My spacecraft was supposed to leave in ten minutes. I groaned as I put on sweats and a shirt and threw my hair in a bun, grabbing my suitcase and backpack. I embraced Gemma before I ran out the door, flying down the hallway. As I turned a corner, I smacked into Zane's body and it felt like hitting a brick wall. 

“Hey there.” His bright blue eyes bouncing happier than I had ever seen them as he caught me from falling on the ground. He must have heard the news.

“Oh, hey, I have to caught my spacecraft.” I said, in a rush. He pulled me into a hug, lifting me off the ground as I let go of my suitcase. 

He squeezed me and kissed me on the lips, “I’ll see you in a few days, babygirl.”

I winked as I grabbed my rolling black suitcase, “That’s if I don’t go missing.” 

He laughed, loudly, “Don’t joke like that, Rayne, that’s not funny.” I smiled, with a mischievous grin to him before I turned around, beginning to jog. 

“Be good while I’m gone.” I heard Zane say behind me. I rolled my eyes, oh, if he only knew. 

I actually made it with a few minutes to spare, “I was beginning to think that you were ditching me because I smelled bad or something.” Ryo said as he threw my suitcase and backpack in the overhead storage.

I laughed, “No, you do smell bad but I just couldn’t wait to go to Hanna so I came with anyways.” I said as sarcasm left my mouth.

“Yea, I’m not excited to go back myself but since were Red’s bitches we don’t have a choice I guess.” I laughed. He still called us ‘Red’s bitches’ after all this time. 

- - -

I drank my iced coffee on the porch of my new Hannan home on the outskirts of Kirkland, Hanna. I had only been alone here for a day already, yet it felt longer. It was the same home that I was in after waking up her a few weeks ago with Eli. It was beautiful and had a home-like feeling to it.

I walked through Zane’s room, feeling his green plaid mattress cover and smelling his cologne on his dresser. This must have been his home. I had curiously explored every single room, well, besides one. There was a room that was locked and I searched everywhere for the key, but, alas, no key to be found. It must have been a storage closet or something. I shook off my curiosity.

I looked at my phone as I sipped my coffee, scrolling through the intergalactic web and reading UGN articles about the Sequoia Airspace. I looked at my contact list on my iGlass phone, looking for Gemma. I saw Fern’s name as I scrolled and tapped my finger. I should reach out to them, but maybe it was dangerous. Ever since the Helix, I considered everything tapped. Paranoid, one would call me, but I couldn’t trust anyone or anything anymore.

I got up, taking my hovercar key from the table as I grabbed a water. I decided it’d be best to just drive there. A nice two hour drive to Petri, Hanna wouldn’t be too bad right? I sighed as I glided my hand across my 2118 Audi Z300 hovercar's exterior. It was a luxury sports hovercar that was completely black, with titanium trim wheels and a beautiful interior. This car cost hundreds of thousand Hannan dollars. I was scared to drive it, but there was a license on the table and registration with the car under my name. Whoever thought it was a good idea to give me this car must have been out of their mind.

I test drove it the day before around a few long roads near me but this would be my first time actually going somewhere with it. 

“Well, here goes nothing.” I said as I began the ignition by pressing a button. 

“Welcome, Rayne Griff, where to today?” A robotic woman’s voice greeted me. I gave her my address for my old home in Petri, Hanna. The car revved it’s engine as I pressed the gas and it backed out of the driveway without me touching the steering wheel nor pedal after the initial tap. I sat back, I could literally take a nap without even touching the steering wheel. After all, hovercars drove themselves. 

In the past century, engineers designed hovercars to prevent accidents. In studies, the main proponent of accidents were being error. If the being is out of the equation, then the rate of accidents on Hanna, or any planet, would go down. In order to steer, I’d have to manually override the car, in which I wasn’t trying to do. 

I flipped through the movies to watch on the screen that was the control panel for the AC and music as I reclined my chair back. I squinted, why were there only kid’s movies? I tried going to the mature section of the movies and the robotic woman spoke, “Parental access required.” 

“You have to be fucking kidding me.” This had Zane written all over it. Ugh. I rolled my eyes. 

To say the least, as many times as I tried to use the thumb sensor to unlock the parental access, it didn’t work. I ended up watching Sour and Sweet Gummy Girls: The Movie that was a popular little girl’s show that had been turned into a movie. 

Below the screen, where the movie played, was a panel with a small vaporizer and a shelf underneath that opened to portable meals that were as small as cards that needed to be ‘vaporized’. I flipped the aluminum orange card in my hand that said “Instant! Ramen.” I looked through the aluminum wrapped cards: French fries, mozzarella sticks, spaghetti, orange chicken, BLT sandwich, omlet, burger, quesadilla and the list went on and on. I shook my head, why the hell was a vaporizer in this hovercar? A square slot opened underneath the screen playing my movie. I shrugged, slipping the spaghetti packet through the slot as it fed through and the slot disappeared. A dark glass window covered the panel like a microwave, a ding sounded and a bowl of steaming spaghetti popped up from the packet, behind where the packets laid. So fucking cool. 

A hour or so after I had been watching my movie and eating spaghetti, the robotic woman spoke,“ETA in 5 minutes.” 

I slowly inclined my chair into an upright position as I saw familiar streets in front of me. Cookie cutter houses. Well-kept lawns. Yep, definitely in Petri, Hanna. 

I knocked on the door, awkwardly waiting as I clasped my hands in front of myself. I had no idea if Fern or George were working. I know Fern volunteered at an animal shelter only part-time, but George worked full-time as a brick-layer. I almost thought, maybe, just maybe, I should have called and risked it all. After all, I’m sure there’s a location tracker on my phone. 

The door opened, Fern’s mouth dropping as her blue eyes met mine, “R-rayne?” Her eyes became watery as she stepped towards me, with a hug. 

I scrunched my face, pure confusion washing over me. She was acting as if I died. I knew she’d miss me when I left, but not this much.

She took a step back, her hands in mine as she looked me over, “You-“ She shook her head in astonishment, “You’re alive.” She said to herself as she met my eyes. 

“Unfortunately so.” I said, with a smile. 

Fern laughed, “How I’ve missed those smart remarks.” She paused, “Come in honey. I have so many questions.” Fern sat down and I asked how she knew and she said the UGNF sent her mail of my death. I smiled, saying that it was a mistake, that my undercover profile died but not me. I didn’t go into detail, nor tell her that I was even on Valorion, but I gave her some information about how incredible the Intergalactic Space Station was. I was a UGNF spy after all, I couldn’t give everyone my inside information.

George came home as Fern cooked us dinner and he teared up too, walking to his room as if he weren’t. He came back and hugged me, “Just try not to do that to us ever again, okay? This old guy can’t take any more heart breaking.” He winked, trying to make a joke out of it. 

“No promises, George.” I smiled, wide. 

I had something on my mind as I ate Fern’s mostacciolli, moving my last few noodles around, “Do you still have my parent’s books, from their library?” It was rare for people to have books, and close to nonexistent to have a library. My parents were a special breed of people, that was certain.

George, looking up from his newspaper, said, “We have a few boxes in the attic.” 

An hour later, George was walking me up the stairs to the attic. Cobb webs and dust flew around as streaks of sun fell over the creeking wooden floor boards. There were tons of boxes, Christmas decorations, and old clothes around the attic. George left me to a corner where all my parent’s items were kept. 

“I have to catch the Fennington Farrows game, but you stay up here however long you want, kiddo.” I nodded, kneeling down to pictures of my mom, my dad and I at my preschool graduation. 

My eyes became watery as I smiled, flipping through pictures of just my mother and father in high school. My mom was a cheerleader and my dad was the quarterback on the football team. My mom’s dark purple hair was in a ponytail as my dad held her on his shoulders, her dark brown eyes smiling. My eyes flashed as I saw a guy behind them with bright orangey-red hair hair, Red. Did he know more about my mother than I ever knew? 

I kept flipping through pictures I had seen before, yet never in this light. Red was in a lot of them. When they were young teens at family parties. At some retro diner. At prom when my mom and my dad became prom king and queen. Some of them only Red and my mom were in, looking like friends. Others, all three of them and their other friends were in. Why did Red never tell me he knew my mom like this? Did he know what happened to her? Or my dad?

I shook my head, setting the images on the ground as I dug through books underneath. I was looking for one in specific. The first box I checked, no luck. I shook my head as I dug through the second box. The Space Time Continuum. Reorf History. Planetarium Inquisition. The Gift. My eyes landed on the book I was greedily searching for: The Tales of Nefareon. 

I squinted, seeing a bookmark. I cocked my head as I opened the page, curiously. 

Numbers were written over a page. I read, confused. It all made absolutely no sense. They looked like space coordinates. I shook my head. Was this a clue on where my parent’s were? From my dad? My mom? The handwriting looked familiar but I couldn’t place it. Who wrote this? Was I supposed to follow? I flipped through the book, looking for answers. 

A distant memory of a dream popped up in my head. When will you pay attention? The answers are right in front of you. They have been. For a while now. The centaur man in my dream said.

He was right, the answers were in front of me this whole time. Right above my head for the past ten years of my life. 

Chapter 55: It Was All Rhorf's Fault

I sat on the mahogany kitchen table as I had my hand outstretched, focusing on a plastic cup. I eyed the cup, trying to make it move. I huffed, giving up as I stood; I had been trying for an hour.

I crossed my arms, obviously my power only presented itself when it was dire, not when I was bored. I shook my head, then squinted my eyes. 

When it was dire. I thought back to the times when my power presented itself. When I pushed Kyla because I didn’t want her to hurt Gemma or get them both in trouble. When I pushed Zane to save his life. The immense emotion I felt. Was it out of anger? I didn’t push Zane because I was mad at him. Was it love then? I didn’t push Kyla because I loved her. It didn’t make sense. 

I sat back down, closing my eyes and thinking about a powerful emotion. I thought about the tanks I saw with people floating in them. My heart picked up pace just thinking about it. I felt my chair suddenly jump as energy came out of my hands.

I shifted, laughing for scaring my own self. 

I placed my hands in front of me, towards the cup. I thought about a time where I loved someone so much, I’d take my life before theirs. Like saving Zane.

In a flash of my eyes, my hair moved as if a strong wind hit it and the chairs crashed into the wall, leaving dents and scratches. The table flipped over and the cup collided into the wall.

Well, fuck. 

I scratched my head, this would be hard to explain to whoever owned this house. 

The rest of the day, I took my gift outside. I practiced with a soccer ball I found in the garage. I threw it up in the sky and outstretched my hand as gravity pulled it down. I didn’t touch it as I felt energy leave my hands, hitting the ball up again. I ended up playing a few games with myself, seeing how many times I could hit the soccer ball without it hitting the ground. The answer was 22 times. So far. I had only stopped as I heard a rumble of a car passing the street. If I continued, I probably would have been much higher.

At one point, the soccer ball hit the house and flung back to me quickly. My hand wasn’t extended to hit it back but I placed both of my hands to shield my face from the ball, palms facing it. 

For a moment, I didn’t feel an impact. I uncovered my face to see the ball levitating. I felt my energy holding the ball in the air, as if it were a light weight. I smiled, feeling the energy surround the soccer ball as it rotated in midair. Incredible.

After three hours, I felt light-headed and tired. It was odd, because I hadn’t ran nor worked out yet and it felt as if I ran a marathon. I wiped out on the couch at 7 PM, waking up, semiconsciously, the next morning to someone entering the house.  

I heard a light chuckle, one so familiar to me, as I felt strong arms scoop me up and cradle me. By the smell, in my unconscious state, I could tell it was Zane. I opened my eyes in a squint as he placed his belonging in his room and changed into sweat pants and a black UGNF shirt. He got into bed with me and cuddled me. I fell back asleep soon after as he kissed my head. 

I woke up an hour later, the smell of bacon and eggs invading my nostrils. I smiled as I stretched and rolled over on Zane’s bed. 

“Look who’s awake.” I heard a chuckle from the doorway. 

I opened one eye, “I’m still sleeping, thank you.” Sarcasm leaving my mouth as he rose his eyebrows. 

I met his glance as his eyes danced playfully, “Ah, in the three days you’ve been away from me you’ve managed to gain some sort of attitude.” He smiled, walking over to me and scooping me up underneath my armpits. 

I squirmed, “Hey! Not cool, I can walk, you know.” I huffed in his arms.

He placed a hand on my bottom as he held me on his hip, “Not today, babygirl.” I squinted at him. What did that mean? He wasn’t planning on babying me today, was he?

I grumbled as he sat me down on a chair at the dining table. I looked up at the high ceiling in the living room, “Who owns this place?” 

Zane sat a purple princess sippy cup in front of me, “I do.”

“When did you even have the time to buy it?” I asked, in awe as I imagined the price. Surely, more expensive than he could afford. The UGNF paid decently, but not enough to afford beautiful places like these. Maybe this house was cheaper because it was on the outskirts of Kirkland, Hanna. Maybe Zane made a lot more money than the rest of the Elite Division. I made a pretty penny these past few months, but not enough to afford something like this.

He paused as he was placing scrambled eggs on a plate, his back stiffening, “I had a lot of time alone on my missions,” His body relaxed as he continued, “So, I looked at a lot of houses on my phone and ended up buying one in the meantime.” Zane’s blue eyes studied mine as he placed a plate with scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns before me. There was some white lie between his words. What was he not telling me? I may have seemed like his gullible little girl, but he didn’t know the things I knew. 

I broke his glance, shaking my head, “Cut the bullshit, Zane.” From all that I’ve been through, I wanted answers.

Zane sat at the table with me, holding a towel in his hand as I met his confused eyes, “What do you mean, Rayne?” 

My jaw tightened, “How can you afford all of this? The hovercar? How in the hell?” I squinted at him. He had to be the one who purchased me the hovercar too, no one else would have place parental access of it. His eyes flashed with something I didn’t understand. He was holding back something from me.

He looked down at the table, “I have two incomes, one from Sequoia Capitol and one from the UGN now.” I nodded, it made a little bit of sense. Zane changed the subject, looking at the wall, “Who did that?” His voice had a stern tone, like a parent’s. I looked at the wall, a few marks and a large gash. 

I began stabbing my eggs as I ate silently, shrugging, “Must have been Rhorf.” I met his eyes. He sipped his coffee, eyeing me as he set it down, quiet. Waiting for a better explanation. I blushed as I had a piece of my bacon. He was belittling me, and it made me feel small. 

“I don’t think Rhorf would be that violent.” Zane played along with my game. 

I stifled a giggle, “You don’t know him like I do, Daddy.” I sipped from my orange juice in my sippy cup innocently. Zane flashed a grin as he scratched his chin scruff, shaking his head. 

“I think a little baby named Rayne did it.” He began eating as his eyes caught my glance.

I looked down at my plate, eating my last strip of bacon, “I didn’t mean too.” I said as I pouted. I really, truly, didn’t mean too. Obviously, I didn’t know how powerful I was and I should have went outside instead of practicing inside. Whoops. 

“Hm, did you now?” He finished eating, taking both our plates to the sink. I shifted uncomfortably in my chair. Oh, it was coming. He was quietly fuming as he washed the dishes. 

I watched him, his veins showing faintly around his well-built arms as he scrubbed a dish. God damn, he was fine. It amazed me that someone, oh so handsome, like Zane, was into this type of thing. Roleplaying as a Daddy to a little like myself. 

I sipped my juice, with both hands as I sat there, waiting for it. He dried the dishes and turned towards me, resting his palms on the counter as he studied me. I fixed my black shirt and looked at my black satin pajama shorts as I awkwardly sat there. I was not dressed like a toddler and I had a feeling that my attire would change very, very soon.

“What happened to the wall, Rayne?” He asked with an air of authority, saying my name like I was in trouble. I felt an edge of exitement build in me as he threatened me. It was a thrilling feeling, yet I'd be lying if I weren't slightly scared.

I smiled, feeling energy surge through my palms as I let go of my sippy cup, Zane giving a confused look as my energy caught it in midair. I floated the sippy cup higher, to the level of my head. Zane blinked at the sippy cup, rotating in midair, his eyes watching in awe. He looked surprised by how I was able to control it so smoothly. It had been the first time I’d ever showed him that I could manipulate my gift. I dropped it, catching it as it fell in my hand. I set it down on the table. 

“I was playing.” I frowned, hoping he’d understand. 

“And you chose to play inside?” He mused, understanding now what had happened by me showing him my new gift. 

I shrugged, “To be fair, I thought nothing was going to happen.” I said in a serious tone. 

He laughed, “I thought you were a big girl and would know to play outside.” He crossed his arms, “I think a punishment is in order.” That was the line I was hoping he wasn't going to say. 

Zane pulled the chair out and sat down, patting his lap, “Come here.” His face was stone cold as he looked at me. 

I stood up, standing next to him as I innocently looked at him, “Buh-but-“

“No ‘buts’, you’re not getting out of this one.” He pulled my satin shorts and underwear down as he brought me over his lap. His hand traced my bottom and I jumped, expecting a spank. I heard him rumble with a laugh as he tormented me, building up anticipation. 

Then, a loud smack resonated through me as I felt stinging on my bottom. I teared up a little bit as he continued. I whimpered after a few minutes and he finally stopped, pulling me to my feet. 

I began bringing up my underwear as he snapped at me, “No, no, babies don’t wear those.” He removed my underwear and shorts from my ankles and took my hand. He pulled out a key from his pocket as he led me to the locked room. So that's where the mysterious key was this whole time. 

“I have a special surprise for you, Rayne.” He unlocked the door, opening it, “Consider it a belated birthday present.” I blinked, realizing that the Earth and Valorion Christmas and my birthday had both passed. My birthday was on December 13thand I missed it, turning 19 without ever having a celebration. Hanna had an opposite seasonal schedule. Christmas was in August here, however, there was almost never snow in Kirkland, only a fall breeze. 

I looked inside the room, feeling the hardwood oak floor that had a large pink and purple galaxy rug on it. The walls were painted with pink and purple clouds and the ceiling was black, with glow-in-the-dark stars and planets across it. 

A large dark wood framed bed with crib railing that has a purple cover was over it and a pink fuzzy blanket. A few white fluffy pillows decorated the bed. There was a desk with crayon, colored pencil boxes and coloring books. A black wood changing table sat adjacent to the bed. There was a large dark wood dresser with lace swirls carved into the wood and stuffed animals sitting on top of it. In a corner near the dresser was a wooden toy box with baby toys peeking out of it. A closet was open with light colored, pastel clothes. I walked over to the closet, curious of the clothing. There was a bright pink fuzzy footed sleeper onesie that looked like a monster. A white lace dress. A flower sundress. Dark indigo jean short overalls. Frilly skirts. 

I blinked, blushing at the room as I looked at how beautiful it was. It had a sense of my own personality in it. It was embarrassing, yet amazing. 

“I love it.” I said, realizing that I was still pants-less. I pulled my black shirt down shyly.

He grinned, eyes twinkling happily, “Let’s get you changed into something more appropriate, hm?” Zane cocked his head at me and I blushed. 

He pulled me up, onto the changing table. There was a soft, light pink changing cloth draped under it. Zane unfolded a white fluffy diaper that was decorated with butterflies underneath me. It looked soft, super babyish. I blushed as he powdered my bottom and pulled the front of the diaper over me. The diaper was fluffier than normal, noticeably thicker as I moved around. 

I looked down at how pronounced it looked. I sat up, feeling the thick padding under me, blushing. Zane helped me out of my shirt and went to my new dresser, choosing an outfit for me. He came back over with a soft pink onesie with snaps at the crotch, a pink monster pacifier and frilly lace socks.

He helped me into the onesie, snapping the crotch area and brushing the diaper’s leak guards before putting the socks on. He plopped the pacifier in my mouth and attached a clip to the pencil pocket of my onesie. Zane paused, looking me over, from head to toe, with a smile placed on his face, his blue eyes dancing happily. 

He picked me up, holding me on his hip as he placed me on the floor, “Daddy has to do some work but you can play with your toys or color, okay?” He placed Rhorf near me with crayons and the coloring book as he looked down to me.

I mumbled behind my paci, “Mhm, daddy.” I felt so small, so tiny as I sat there on my padded bottom. Zane stood there, watching as I opened my coloring book, flipping through pages. He looked like he didn’t want to leave me but he slowly walked back to the kitchen. 

I spent an hour or two coloring a dragon and then a castle. I rolled around on the floor as I fell my bladder increasing. I hadn’t used the restroom since the day before and the orange juice was no help. As I squirmed, I could hear Zane on the phone. 

It was incredible, really, how much my hearing had gotten better since I passed away. Did I really die though? Or was I just knocked unconscious? I honestly didn’t know. The only thing I knew was: my hearing was more sensitive, my sight was sharper, my gift became stronger and my healing had rapidly sped up. It was as if whatever happened to me evolved my gifts that had been dormant for so long.

Zane spoke in a low voice, “How soon?” He paused, tapping his fingers on what I could only assume was wood. 

“I need a longer vacation than that.” He said, a serious tone enveloping his words. Was this his vacation? 

“Sure, go ahead with it. Just send me the files.” Was he talking to the UGN? To the Sequoian Capitol?

“Bye.” I shifted on the floor as I heard him stand up, walking around the kitchen, opening the fridge and then his footsteps approached my room.

A few trickles of pee escaped into my diaper as he walked in, “Is someone wet?” He kneeled next to me, a finger brushing my inner thigh, entering the crotch area of my diaper. Oh, how I wish he’d do something else.

“Not enough for a change.” He said, more to himself, as he set a sippy cup full of water next to me. I rolled on my back, staring up at him with playful eyes. He smiled, his hands tickling my sides as he lunged on top of me, kissing my forehead. I giggled loudly as he tickled me.

He found my ticklish spot behind my knee and I tried to crawl away from him but he grabbed my ankle and held my leg down as he tickled the back of my knee. 

“Mmph, Zanh!” I said behind my paci as I giggled, peeing in my diaper from the tickles. 

“How many times do I have to tell you? That’s not my name to you.” He grabbed my foot next, tickling my sole. A tear escaped my eyes, I was laughing so hard. 

“Daddhee!” I mumbled. He stopped, scooping me up and onto the bed as he laid down with me, caressing my hair softly with a grin. My diaper was soaked and squishy as I squirmed. It felt nice, in a way, basking in my own mess. Was it weird? Probably. Yet I knew Zane accepted me and I accepted him. Maybe we were both weirdos, yet that’s what bonded us so closely. 

That night, after dinner, Zane said, “You’ve been a good girl today, Rayne.” He dabbed a warm wash cloth on my face, cleaning my mouth. I grinned, feeling so little. 

“How about I take you to get some ice cream and candy?” Zane’s blue eyes studied my face. 

I nodded with a smile, “Yes, Daddy, I’d like that.” I said, bouncing in my chair. 

He brought me to my new room, picking the dark indigo jean short overalls out of the closet. 

“Won’t people know?” I asked, timidly, breaking my little girl role I had all day as I stood near the changing table. 

He helped me into the first leg, “Does it matter?” His eyes met mine, mischievously.

Zane helped me into his black titanium hovercar as he adjusted my seatbelt and winked at me. I sat quietly as we drove twenty minutes down the road to downtown Kirkland, where Kirkland Sweet Emporium was. The place was large, considering it was a tourist destination, with candy sprinkled galore a giant swirling pink, purple and light blue cotton candy tornado in the center where kids could roll their own cotton candy sticks. There were three floors of sweets from around the galaxies. A chocolate bar escalator took families up the floors. 

I walked around, looking at the shelves of candy and aisles in awe. There was a gift shop on the second floor and the ‘Manufacture Your Own Candy’ area on the third floor. Teens and kids walked around as we weaved through them. 

Zane held my hand, squeezing it after I manufactured my own super sour alpaca gummies, “I’m going to use the restroom, be right back.” I nodded as I walked down the aisle where gums from different planets were. 

A chill went down my spine as I heard a voice in my head:

Tsk. Tsk. Rayne. Enjoy your moments while you can. We have business to attend to very soon. 

My back stiffened as I looked around. It was Sid’s voice. Where was he? 

I looked in front of me, through the shelves I saw his constricting yellow eyes, carefully watching me. 

I froze in place, as I felt my bladder suddenly give. I gasped, blushing in embarrassment. didn’t do that. Sid controlled me. I clenched my fist, as I felt my once dry diaper become heavy with warmth. 

Don’t act as if you don’t like to be treated like the baby you are, Rayne. You’re not fooling anyone but yourself.

Why did he treat me like this every time I saw him? If he were my friend, then what was his purpose?

I shook my head and thought strongly, Leave me alone. 

He paced the floor, walking past the aisle I was in.

I simply cannot.

Why? Why can’t he? He didn’t make any fucking sense. It was beyond annoying and creepy. I shook my head, confused. 

I’ll answer your questions on a later date, tiny one. Make sure your Daddy gives you a fresh diaper.

I flushed red as he disappeared. I shook my head. It was strange how he followed me to Hanna, let alone, made me wet myself. It made no sense. The worse part was: I liked the humiliation. It made me blush and feel unsettling, yet I craved more of it from Sid. Why? What the fuck was wrong with me?

Zane’s hand brushed my arm and I jumped. 

“What’s wrong?” Zane asked, his eyes studying me. 

I shook my head, “Nothing, just lost in thought.” I gave a weak smile. Why didn’t I tell Zane about Sid? I should have said something, yet I didn’t. Somewhere in my feelings I thought it may be best to keep the whole Sid fiasco a secret. Zane would probably kill Sid if he only knew. I needed answers on why Sid was following me and telling Zane would only further complicate things.

He grinned, “Let’s get some ice cream and go home. How does that sound?” I nodded, walking with him with a waddle, feeling the squish between my thighs. 

That night, when Zane surprisingly fell asleep before me, I slipped out from under his arms and walked over to the nursery where I placed my own belongings. I grabbed my book, opening it once more, reading the Tales of Nefareon. 

I fell asleep on my new bed while reading the story, searching for answers.  As I dreamed, I heard my own voice, telling my own version of the story.

One that was not a made up tale, but the truth.

My voice seemed different, all-knowing, matured. As if she were me, but in the future. I couldn’t pinpoint how I knew this, yet I did. Whatever story she was telling was important. Although, I knew, when I'd wake again, the story would fade before my conscious mind could remember it.

The Epilogue to the Prologue: The Hidden History of the Fae

In Nefareon, the fae ruled the lands to keep peace across the planet. For many years, the fae took care of these creatures and preserved the beautiful gardens, wildlife, waters and trees with their talents with magic. The fae placed delicate care in the soil of Nefareon. They watered the plants, brought new life to the soil, took great care of animals, and healed the weak and sick with their talents. Blood of the fae could treat any organism, save any creature, even humans. The fae were held to high regards and were well-respected across the lands. They ruled by the popular vote of the creatures, not by dictatorship in any way, shape, or form.

King Theo and Queen Geradeen ruled for many years until galactic year 7.458. The Nefareons lived for hundreds of years alone, with peace, and without any sign of otherworld beings. They were much like Earthlings and unfamiliar with the outer worlds. Anything alien was frightening and could potentially threaten the fae’s way of life and the creatures of the planet. Which is what was what would happen in GY 7.458.

In the few years following this attack from extra-terrestrials, Nefareon was receiving strange whole planet power outages, signals on radios that were in foreign languages. Creatures were being abducted without any explanation and weird changes in temperatures occurred across the planet. Then the worst and most phenomenal event occurred: the magnetic poles shifted completely. 

The North turned warm and the south turned absurdly cold. Seasons changed and the worst of winters came and the hottest, driest summers with unexplainable gargantuan storms destroyed cities and towns. Areas near seas were completely taken by catastrophic waves. Many ancient creatures became extinct and the fae was attempting to preserve every being possible but could only help so many.

The most well-known scientists of Nefareon could not explain what caused this besides something entering the orbital system of the Aareon Galaxy. Little did they know, Nefareon was being watched for many, many years by extra-terrestrial beings. 

What the fae had, was being experimented with, examined closely. These aliens had never seen such amazing talents of bringing people back to life, creating new plants out of dead seeds, interacting with force fields of energy to levitate themselves, interact with the elements without touching them, or, most of all, the elixir of life, what any wealthy being would kill for. Immortality. A whole planet, immortal. Living every day, not scared of aging. These aliens wanted what they could never have. 

The Nefareons were only just beginning to develop their first aircraft to be sent into space. They were an undeveloped planet who had just began in a galactic adventure. Whatever was going to happen to their planet, they could not even begin to comprehend because of their little understanding of the galaxy.

Aliens came in meteors as they entered Nefareon’s atmosphere. The Nefareons were just developing space crafts that were the size if an ant compared to the size of the space crafts that entered Nefareon. The space crafts landed quietly even though they looked to be approaching the ground as a bomb. Hundreds of space crafts landed around the planet, invading the lives of the Nefareons. 

King Theo and Queen Geradeen were the first taken as these aliens occupied Nefareon. King Theo attempted translating to the aliens that the Nefareons open their arms to new creatures; however, if threatened, the Nefareons would have no choice but to fight. 

The aliens introduced themselves as the people of Sequoia Capital and did not come for peace. They came to take every single fae and creature of Nefareon for use of their planet, Valorion. King Theo and Queen Geradeen were allowed to leave the spacecraft if sworn to the people of Sequoia that they would reason with the Nefareons to come into the spacecrafts peacefully, without conflict. Theo and Geradeen swore that they would; little did the Sequoians know that a long war was about to begin. One that the Nefareons would lose, but they would survive for many years after many generations.

After Nefareons defeat, the history books would paint Nefareons as evil, malicious breeds of creatures to inhibit many parts of the galaxies to this day. The tale of time that Nefareons had magical powers would fade away. Sequoia would say that ancient Sequoians tried making peace but the Nefareons attempted to kill to keep their secrets of immortality away from all creatures. 

Nefareons were selfish. Nefareons would not stop to hide these secrets and this is why the Nefareons had to be made extinct. The fae were lethal to people of the galaxy and would harm everyone if kept alive. Sequoia protected the people and creatures of the galaxy by making Nefareons extinct. And so they did. 

Or at least they thought. 

With the Nefareons blood, Sequoia would become the wealthy people of Valorion that would be controlling many aspects of life for creatures from every planet, such as Earthlings and Nefareons, and even council members from the United Galactic Nations. 

But the true story of the Nefareon is just made up tales told to the young ones, isn’t it? I wish this was the only tale that was known as a made up story; unfortunately, there are many more stories like this.

Invaded planets. Abducted people. Stolen lives. Spellbound galaxies.

Too bad this is only just the beginning. Get your popcorn out and I’ll lead you through the beginning of mine.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

WHAT is there gonna be more!?! I loved this story so much and all these characters

+1, also excited about the possibility of more.

9 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

what’s with this sid guy is there gonna be a sequel?? Whatever it is I can’t wait! And I CAN NOT believe i didn’t realize the 404 thing! I am face palming because I know this stuff and didn’t put it together that error 404 is the not found error so bot 404 where rayne is not found afterward because she’s undercover is really cool now!

I feel proud that I actually remembered about Sid from the beginnning when we got later on in the story and he popped up again. I made the link between 404 and the error but I admit I did not thing about the Rayne not found thing.

2 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

WHAT is there gonna be more!?! I loved this story so much and all these characters, was that Raynes first onesie i forget, what’s with this sid guy is there gonna be a sequel?? Whatever it is I can’t wait! And I CAN NOT believe i didn’t realize the 404 thing! I am face palming because I know this stuff and didn’t put it together that error 404 is the not found error so bot 404 where rayne is not found afterward because she’s undercover is really cool now! Have fun at college! 

I literally LOLed at your comment.Yes, you are correct. I was going to change the title, in fear that the story wouldn't be read because people assumed it was about a robot, but I decided against it because I thought the title was important. I grew up trying to search an ABDL site and the error message appeared 'ERROR 404', being that the site was gone, forever. I, not purposefully, made the bot's name 404 and realized that it was the error message I dreaded seeing on my favorite ABDL site. It was heartbreaking, but all good things come to an end. 

So, the title has a special meaning... and also I loved the movie I, Robot so how could I resist I, Bot 404? Hehe. ?

I brought this story to a halt at Book 1 because there's a greater plot to this story that hasn't shown itself yet. Also, Book 1 is approximately 300 pages- 133,300 words- and I cannot begin to imagine how long it would take to write book 2, haha. I'm not making excuses, but I'm a closeted ABDL who's still trying to hide myself from my boyfriend and mom so it tends to get a little tough as an ABDL writer. 

2 hours ago, HyperShark said:

+1, also excited about the possibility of more.

I feel proud that I actually remembered about Sid from the beginnning when we got later on in the story and he popped up again. I made the link between 404 and the error but I admit I did not thing about the Rayne not found thing.

Good job remembering Sid! He's actually one of the main characters who isn't shown until *later*(depending on what you consider as later- as reference to the order of chapters or the timeline of events). And, there is a great possibility of a sequeal. I will suggest checking the forums around December as that is my next break from school and I have a pattern of writing around long breaks.

1 hour ago, Lionsheart said:

. I grew up trying to search an ABDL site and the error message appeared 'ERROR 404',

OMG I didn't get that about the title of this story, but yeah I remember those days haha of searching for ABDL site and get that error 404 message

The story is interesting. It took me a long time to read it. I wish it had been shorter.
I always knew that Sequoia (Valorion) kidnapped all the Nefareons. It was very obvious.
However, I am mistaken in other assumptions. I'll tell you next:
-
Rayne enters a private room. Inside a crib, there is a BabyBots. Rayne recognizes the bots. The bots is Rayne's mother. An intravenous, sucks blood while you sleep. Then everything was clear. The Nefareon, are the origin of the medicines of Valorion.
-
I thought that Rayne would organize a massive rescue of Nefareon (I would move them to a rocket discreetly (falsifying an order)). I would hide them on planet earth, until they restored their minds. Valorion would receive a heavy blow to its economy.
-
On the origin of the Nefareon. I thought the following.
The Fae come from planet earth, they were hidden among humans. And they scattered across the galaxy. But they were discovered and they called them Nefareon. Sequoia began to kidnap them, until they were extinguished. Rayne's mother was one of the last.

On 8/17/2018 at 5:29 AM, JonhSmith13 said:

The story is interesting. It took me a long time to read it. I wish it had been shorter.
I always knew that Sequoia (Valorion) kidnapped all the Nefareons. It was very obvious.
However, I am mistaken in other assumptions. I'll tell you next:
-
Rayne enters a private room. Inside a crib, there is a BabyBots. Rayne recognizes the bots. The bots is Rayne's mother. An intravenous, sucks blood while you sleep. Then everything was clear. The Nefareon, are the origin of the medicines of Valorion.
-
I thought that Rayne would organize a massive rescue of Nefareon (I would move them to a rocket discreetly (falsifying an order)). I would hide them on planet earth, until they restored their minds. Valorion would receive a heavy blow to its economy.
-
On the origin of the Nefareon. I thought the following.
The Fae come from planet earth, they were hidden among humans. And they scattered across the galaxy. But they were discovered and they called them Nefareon. Sequoia began to kidnap them, until they were extinguished. Rayne's mother was one of the last.

These are all great theories and I tried leaving the story open to more by the end because the story isn't over. There's many things that aren't answered. We don't know where Rayne's mom is. Where her dad is? One of the main characters wasn't even awakened until the end, that being Daryx. So there's a lot of things still that still have no answers! 

17 hours ago, Brandon Butler said:

Is Sid a bad guy and does he want to kidnap Rayne to baby her for himself? 

I like the theory but I guess only time will tell those answers, haha. 

This was an awesome story. I just wish I had been a better reader of it. I just got around to reading it and spent the last 4 days reading it. I actually did remember Sid from the early part of the story but that may have been in part because I read the entire thing without any lengthy delays. I am really hoping you do add book 2 there are still some unanswered questions that I would like to know about. I saw that you have also been posting on other sites and I would love to see your other stories as well. This deserves way more than just the one like from me. Hopefully I will be better with your next story. 

On 8/24/2018 at 7:39 AM, CDfm said:

This was an awesome story. I just wish I had been a better reader of it. I just got around to reading it and spent the last 4 days reading it. I actually did remember Sid from the early part of the story but that may have been in part because I read the entire thing without any lengthy delays. I am really hoping you do add book 2 there are still some unanswered questions that I would like to know about. I saw that you have also been posting on other sites and I would love to see your other stories as well. This deserves way more than just the one like from me. Hopefully I will be better with your next story. 

Why thank you!:) 

I do have other stories that I have yet to post on here. I may post them in the future(possibly in some weeks or months because I'm a tad busy at the moment) because the relationship dynamics are much like Zane/Rayne. Thank you for the reminder because I do have much more to share on this site.?

On 8/26/2018 at 9:51 PM, Lionsheart said:

Why thank you!:) 

I do have other stories that I have yet to post on here. I may post them in the future(possibly in some weeks or months because I'm a tad busy at the moment) because the relationship dynamics are much like Zane/Rayne. Thank you for the reminder because I do have much more to share on this site.?

Will we see more of Rayne? Or maybe her parents? Or both? Older and wiser Rayne. Maybe leader of ungf? Oooo so many cool ideas.

• 5 months later...
On 7/27/2018 at 3:35 PM, Lionsheart said:

One towering Ganakk guy that everyone bet would be the top of the class stood in the center.

Ah, the human cultural bias in favor of tall people rides again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2018 at 2:32 PM, Lionsheart said:

The last thing I was expecting was to find two girls that I could joke around with, be a guy around, and love like family. The weirdest part was: I didn’t even look at them sexually. Well, minus when I had a dream about Rayne and I when I first began the Galactic Forces. Besides that, it was impressive for me to find people like that in my life. I was always close to my family and, admittedly, terrified of leaving Hanna, but Gemini Xara and Rayne Griff gave me that strength to leave, to believe that I’m something greater than I ever thought I could be. 

Ive got quite a way to go, but I think you're setting up a Bert Lahr character.