LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Libby could only cover her face with her hands as Kim checked her. She felt super shy and vulnerable standing there it the puffed up pullup her leggings at her feet. 

She really felt like she belonged with Regina more than with Abby or Kim. She had always lacked some amount of confidence in herself and her adulthood. She felt like she was the only teenager her age still needing pullups at night for bed wetting. Plus, daytime leaking... I'm sucha little kid. She thought to herself as she was told to lie down. 

Libby was about to go to the ground when she saw Regina talking to Abby and bending her knees some. Is she really going to poop in her diaper?

Abby looked at Regina and rubbed her back. "It's okay baby... It's not time for the potty yet. Libby needs to be changed. You will need to keep holding it." 

Abby heard Regina start to cry and grabbed the paci putting it back into her mouth. "There comes the poopies..." Abby announced. "See I really need to work on this with Regina...this is why she's in diapers. I think she only made it like 3 minutes..."

Feeling her step-sister rub her back Regina hoped that Abby didn't feel disappointed in her.  She did try her best but her control wasn't that good at all and she needed to be better at telling Abby when she needed to go and not leave it at the last minute.

Sobbing loudly Regina instantly suckled on her paci for comfort and bowed her head in shame as she felt her diaper become heavy.  The mess was warm against her bottom and she could only glance at Abby through her tears her blue eyes sparkling brightly, "M-mommy." stammered Regina weakly not knowing what to do.  It wasn't as if she could change herself.  Regina rubbed her eyes and looked every bit of a over-grown toddler.

Kim watched the scene between Abby and Regina before shaking her head, "You're bigger then that, right? All you have to do is keep your diaper dry for the day, that's all." reassured Kim helping Libby down on the ground, "Maybe I should get you a paci? You chew your nail enough." added Kim gently pulling Libby's leggings off her completely along with her pull-up in one quick pull.

Kim placed them to the side, grabbed some wet-wipes and started to clean Libby up, "I bet that feels better, huh? Your kinda cute like this." giggled Kim wondering how far she could push Libby.

Abby watched as Regina filled her diaper. "Yes?" She responded to Regina. "I know you made a messy... you are going to stay there until I'm ready for you." Abby pulled up on the back of the diaper. "You've made this quite saggy." She let go of it and watched it drop back down. "If you want you can turn around... you don't have to face the wall anymore."

Libby didn't offer any resistance as she went to the ground and again covered her face. Kim had seen her naked a few times, but Abby and Regina certainly hadn't. She felt extremely embarrassed with her bare privates on display. She had managed to get her emotions in check enough to talk. "Yes... I'm bigger..." She managed. "Please, can I just have a pullup..." She blushed at the paci comment. "N-no ...I don't need that ..." 

Libby looked down, feeling like she was tied to the floor, powerless to move as she watched Kim clean her. It wasn't just Kim, but more so Abby's presence that made her feel this way. She'd seen what Abby was capable of and was too scared to move. Libby could only look for a moment before looking away as Kim talked. She bit at her thumb again, not answering Kim. Instead she closed her eyes. it'll be over soon, it'll be over soon. She told herself.

Abby stood watching Kim. 

Regina continued to cry upon hearing Abby's words wishing that she could just go to the toilet by herself. Why was Abby doing this to her? Sure she couldn't keep her bottom clean or help herself sometimes in the past but she didn't want to actually make a mess like this.   Regina whimpered at Abby as she felt her diaper being pulled up from the back causing the mess to squish against her bottom. 

Not up for arguing or complaining right now Regina kept her thoughts to herself as she turned to look at what's going on a certain level of terror filled her.  It was almost like watching herself for the first time getting put into a big thick diaper and despite wanting to do something or turn a blind eye she couldn't help but watch.

Kim sighed Libby's request and then t her stammer, "If your bigger then you need to act like it," said Kim, "that includes accepting the fact that you will be wearing a diaper for the day and possibly longer if you end up making a mess but a big girl wouldn't make a mess, right? And a big girl wouldn't complain but accept what's happening to them," continued Kim enjoying the rush of power, "Abby would it be possible to have a pacifier for Libby here I think it would be good for her." added Kim before starting to wipe Libby's most sensitive area with a wetwipe and then her bottom by lifting her class-mate's legs up in the air with ease.  Next she grabbed a nappy and smiled she placed it underneath Libby's bottom and powdered up her friend's bum making sure to rub the powder in gently before sealing her up, "Now let's get you dressed." said Kim pulling the outfit that she had out of her bag with a huge grin.

Libby was almost shell shocked by the whole experience. She found herself powerless to stop what was happening. Kim is right I do need to act bigger, having that accident was so stupid, she thought to herself as she continued to look away. 

Libby continued to listen. Make a mess? She blushed at the comment and glanced at Regina. I would never do that..., She thought, but almost immediately nervously questioned herself. Libby looked at Kim. "N-no I won't make any mess." Libby found herself blushy again as Abby handed a pacifier to Kim. She wanted to protest further but the changing was too embarrassing and distracting. She looked away again and closed her eyes until she felt the diaper secure around her.

Libby looked on as she felt totally small and childlike. "D-do you promise I only hafta wear it for today?" She managed as she moved her legs in and out a bit, blushing at how it felt and made her feel.

Abby watched it all glancing over occasionally at Regina who seemed to be fixated on it. Abby moved over to Regina. "When Libby is all done you can take her place on the floor." Abby said rubbing Regina's back a bit.

Kim smiled at how easy this all was and how Libby didn't seem to be fighting back at all? Was this how it was with Regina for Abby or did Regina put up more of a fight? Kim glanced over at the two before looking back at Libby with a soft smile, "I know you won't because you want to be a big girl but there's no shame in being a baby though." she added rubbing Libby's tummy before thanking Abby for the pacifier.

Kim placed the paci in Libby's mouth, "I promise but only if you keep dry okay? Can you promise me that if you have an accident that you'll be a big girl and ask for another diaper from either me, someone in our dorm or Abby?" asked Kim curiously wondering if Libby would even ask someone for a diaper? She would have to make sure that Libby did have an accident, "Let's get you dressed." added Kim grabbing the overalls and ballet shoes from the bag, "Come on."

Kim helped Libby get dress, "It's all yours Abby." said Kim gesturing the changing mat.

Regina watched everything and looked at Abby nervously as she felt her step-sister's hand on her back wondering if Libby was going to end up like her? Regina stayed quiet and seemed more like a shy little girl rather then a confident or bratty one.

Libby blushed at how she was being treated. Am I a big girl? She thought to herself as she looked down at the diaper. She bit her thumb too lightly. "I-I don't think I really need this..." She said starting to get worried as she put a hand on the diaper. She moved her hand shyly though when Kim rubbed her tummy. 

Libby had been so focused on everything else she didn't even see the pacifier coming as it went into her mouth. She wanted to say something but she was feeling extremely shy now. This is so silly, you can't be sucking on this! She told herself as she lightly sucked on it to keep from drooling on her chin.

"N-nooo." She whined some through the paci. "I woon hava accident." She blushed at how badly she spoke through the pacifier. She was glad to hear she was getting dressed not even caring at this point what it was.

Libby felt relieved to finally be dressed but couldn't help but feel more like a little girl than she had in a very long time. She took the pacifier out of her mouth shyly hoping no one would say anything. She stared forward and started to think back to grade school when she had all kinds of problems with accidents. Of course at that time her bladder issues were undiagnosed and it didn't help that she was very shy. She was in and out of protection for a good part of her pre teenage years, but to this day, she largely blames herself for all of her issues. She'd always thought that if she'd just been more mature, and spoken up about needing to go, that none of that would have happened. Her issues were really fixed with a medicine that she takes daily and usually a pad for little leaks, but still to this day she feels shyness and anxiety over bathroom use and talking about it with others. 

Abby meanwhile had now taken Regina's hand. "Thank you Kim...you did such a great job with Libby there..." Abby took Regina over to the changing pad and helped her down on it. "Kim is right...there is nothing wrong with being a baby. Regina here wants to be a big girl...and mommy will help her when she's ready, but..." Abby lifted up a leg and pulled open Regina's diaper. "She's definitely not ready yet..." 

Abby pushed up the onesie and untaped the diaper. "But...she's already starting to behave a little better.... still work to do though. And then once mommy is happy with that, we can work on getting you back on the potty little miss." Abby smiled. "Stinky one..." She said starting to wipe after lifting Regina's legs. "I think probably in another 2-3 months you might be ready to be a big girl again." She said talking to Regina as she cleaned her. This was the first time Abby had revealed a timeframe to Regina.

"Almost clean enough for your spanking..." Abby said wiping Regina's bottom.

Kim simply smiled and patted Libby's head as if she was a small little child saying something silly or sweet, "You don't think you really need this but I know you do darling." replied Kim firmly as she watched Libby suckle on the paci, "You look and sound very precious." added Kim gently surprised by how cute Libby sounded now.

Maybe she would do something to keep Libby like this properly?

"Put your binky back in Libby I don't want to see it out unless an adult removes it okay." stated Kim softly but firmly as she took Libby's hand in her own, "Thanks Abby and see there's nothing to stress out about Libby." she added leading Libby to the side to free up the space better but also so that they could watch Abby and Regina properly.  Kim wanted Libby to watch everything that was happening to Regina.

Regina looked at Abby as she felt her hand being taking and looked over at Kim and Libby nervously wondering if they were going to stay or not? Regina blushed as she was helped down on the changing mat the mess in her diaper squishing up against her bottom causing her to whine slightly.

Regina closed her eyes tightly.  She wants to be a big girl? She should already be one! Abby's words stung and made her feel so small and vulnerable.  Mommy...

Opening her eyes Regina looked Abby as she felt her onesie being pushed up.  What could she say to any of that? It felt as if she couldn't even talk!

Once mommy is happy? How could she make Abby more happy? Regina shivered at the cold wipe and was surprised to hear a time frame, "2 to 3 months?" whispered Regina wondering if she should believe that or not? Would Abby really let her be a big girl or not?  Regina's eyes went wide at the mention of a spanking and offered a anxious look.

She didn't want to get spanked but what could she do really? Abby was her mommy and she couldn't fight her at all.

Libby blushed at how Kim was talking to her and felt naughty for having taking the pacifier out, putting it back in. "Sowwy" she managed around it. Libby shifted a bit, feeling the diaper against her. It was like she was in grade school all over again. No, you are older now you can prove to them you don't need diapers. I guess the paci is okay for now but I hafta put my foot down at some point. She told herself as she suckled on it, fixated on what was happening to Regina now. 

Abby could see Regina taking in everything she was saying. "Yes, two to three...I've already lost count of what spanking this is already today... mommy should only have to give you a spanking a night at most." Abby said finally satisfied with the state of Regina's bottom. She put her arm across the back of Regina's thighs and pushed down, making Regina's butt perk into the air. She waisted no time bringing her hand down on the near side cheek.

Libby still couldn't hardly believe this. She was almost shocked to see Regina treated like a little baby. Without realizing it she squeezed Kim's hand tighter and leaned into her a bit. She started to feel a little uneasy and worried about everything seeing Regina being spanked.

Abby continued for a good few minutes with her spanking. Giving equal love to each side of the bottom. Given the earlier spankings Regina's bottom reddened much more quickly. She let down Regina's legs and finished cleaning up the mess from the change while Regina recovered from the spanking. 

Regina cringed a little at hearing the 'Sowwy' coming from Libby and was glad that her pacifier had falling out of her mouth.  Did she sound like that? Libby sounded like a little toddler trying to talk like her mommy. 

Looking at Abby she couldn't help but gaze away again at the fact that her Mommy had already lost count of how many spankings she had today.  A big girl didn't need spankings did she? A big girl shouldn't need a diaper but she wasn't a big girl? Would she ever be a big girl or was Abby just joking with her about the two to three months period? What happens if she couldn't be an adult by then? Would Abby still keep treating her like a baby? It didn't take long for Regina to start crying and soon enough she was bawling just like a little baby with tears running down her face.  Her bottom hurt so much! Regina sobbed heavily and even peed slightly.

Kim held back on 'aww'ing' at Libby. The way she sounded was so adorable and she couldn't wait to show Libby off to the others! Maybe they could help her keep Libby in diapers? It shouldn't be that hard, right? Kim was surprised to feel Libby holding her hand tightly and gently rubbed her back, "It's okay babygirl." reassured Kim softly not wanting Libby to feel scared, "Your a good girl only naughty babies get spanked." she added softly with a smile bringing Libby into a hug, "Don't you worry I'm here for you sweetie."

• 2 weeks later...

Abby noticed how Regina had started crying more quickly this spanking and then they way she cried...it just somehow seemed so babyish to Abby. Abby had also noticed the pee that had dribbed out while she spanked. Was Regina losing some of her control? Of course she didn't have the best to begin with...Abby could tell how little Regina was feeling just looking at her.

Abby had gotten the mess cleaned up and slid a fresh diaper with a few boosters under Regina. She reached up and took Regina's pacifier putting it into her mouth. "Shhh...mommy is almost done diapering you...then you can have some snuggles." Abby said sprinkling powder onto Regina.

Abby wasn't really sure if 2 or 3 months would be the magic number for Regina. It would depend on a number of things. Still Abby could tell that Regina was still holding out hope of immediately flipping the script and being a big girl again. Abby wanted Regina to lose all hope of that happening anytime soon. She wanted Regina to fully submit to the idea of being a baby. She wanted Regina to truly feel like a baby. Everything she'd done...all the effort she'd put in so far...she felt like she was close. Maybe this would be the turning point. 

Abby pulled the thick diaper around Regina. She left out the vibrator this time. "Mommy loves you." Abby said with a little smile as she taped the diaper snug and then reached down to pull Regina up for a hug. Abby snuggled Regina against her as she sat on the floor. "Let's see if we can behave the rest of the day so mommy doesn't have to make that bottom any redder okay?" Abby took back the bib that Regina had been wearing earlier and put it back around her neck, then used it to wipe some tears then drool. "Hey... I am supposed to have another class today..." She said looking at Libby and Kim. "I can see about getting someone to cover... Libby could come over for a little bit of play time with Regina. What do you think Kim? Or a neighbor of mine, Julie, has a daycare...they would have fun playing there too..."

Libby was shocked by everything going on. The diaper between her legs, how Kim was acting towards her...it was all making her feel very little  in the moment and so she just stayed quiet suckling her paci.

Regina cried softly and looked helplessly at Abby.  The added boosters was a surprise and while having one or two seemed to be the norm for her Regina knew that she wouldn't likely be able to walk at all with the extra amount that had been added.  It had already been difficult to walk before with the thick diaper and just two boosters now it would be impossible! Or at least that's what Regina thought as she saw her legs being forced apart by the thick padding between her legs.

Not having the vibrator in her diaper caused Regina to frown a little and suddenly she felt even more like a baby then before because at lease with the vibrator she could pretend that she was an adult with sexual needs but now? Now she couldn't.  Regina suckled on her pacifier finding herself calming down a bit yet she felt lost? Almost broken in a way. 

Why did she feel like that now? Why not sooner? Was it really due to the vibrator? Or was it the added boosters or maybe it was the fact that Libby was turned just as quickly into a baby meaning that this entire thing wasn't unique to her and it could happen to anyone? Libby being in a diaper made everything seem more normal and yet much more bleak.  What chance did she have with Libby also being padded up? Libby actually went to college unlike her....

Regina looked up at Abby feeling a little surprised and overwhelmed, "Wove yooou." replied Regina her paci muffling her voice as she returned Abby's hug snuggling back and resting her head down on Abby's chest wondering how much further she could fall? Regina blushed and nodded shyly at the mention of another spanking, "Me be good." added Regina softly staying rather quiet and submissive.

Kim looked at Abby and thought for a moment, "That sounds like a good idea," she said, "Regina probably needs you right now so getting someone to cover would be good and I think it would be nice if these two could bond a bit more either at your place or with your friend," continued Kim, "a daycare sounds pretty good doesn't it hun?" said Kim softly looking at Libby, "You and Regina can play together and you don't have to worry about anything." added Kim doing her best to reassure Libby and not be mean to her at all with this.

Abby was watching Regina very closely. It made her heart melt when Regina said I love you through the pacifier. She hugged tighter. "I love you too Regina." Hearing Regina say "me be good" made Abby happy as well. It was so babyish and cute. "Thank you sweetie... mommy knows you will be good." Abby continued to hold Regina, comforting her. 

Libby felt mixed feelings about playing with Regina. She was excited, bit embarrassed. Happy but nervous. Curious but questioning. Then hearing about the daycare only made her more uneasy, but how Kim was acting was a welcome change. She liked this Kim. Libby had felt so anxious about everything lately that going to the bathroom had become stressful. Kim was seemingly always around and in her business. Libby hadn't even been able to poop in the last two days. 

Libby felt like being agreeable to Kim might help keep the nice Kim around. Libby took out her pacifier to talk. "O-okay..." She was going to say something more but she saw Kim and got the feeling the pacifier was going back in her mouth as she felt her cheeks flush red.

Abby looked up. "Great...I think the daycare will be perfect." 

Abby helped Regina up and took her hand, toddling her over to her desk. She pulled Regina into her lap and continued to comfort her as she made arrangements for her other class. Soon the four were headed out.

Abby smiled. "Here Libby... You hold Regina's hand while we walk out to Auntie's car." 

Libby felt her cheeks flush again at Abby's words, but she did as she was told, taking Regina's hand. 

As they walked Abby had a chance to talk quietly with Kim. "Your doing great...how are you feeling? Any nerves?" Abby smiled over.

Regina continued to suckle her pacifier and blushed at Abby's words surprised she hadn't expect Abby to hug her this tightly.  Regina sighed softly as she nuzzled up against Abby.  This felt nice...

Regina nearly fell right back down on the ground if it weren't for Abby holding her hand and helping her across the room to her desk, "No walk." mumbled Regina trying to tell Abby that she wasn't able to walk at all and just toddling along like this was hard for her.  Upon getting to the desk Regina held onto Abby tightly and hugged her not wanting to be put down on the floor at all.  It would be impossible for her to stand by herself.

Regina frowned for a moment as she did her best to walk while holding Libby's hand and by some miracle she managed to get to the car yet, "Mama me don't wanna walk." said Regina, "Hard."

Kim had kept a close eye on Libby and was wondering what was going through her friend's head? She knew that this must be different for her she knew she hadn't been the most kind to Libby and had been rather mean in the past but she couldn't help be annoyed at Libby's behaviour a bit yet seeing her like this felt right and even perfect? It made her feel good and she felt protective?

Looking at Abby she couldn't help but grin, "Kind of nervous but I feel good everything seems to be going perfectly so far," she said, "Regina seemed to have calmed down." added Kim looking over at the two.

Abby nodded at Kim's words. "Yes... but I think the diaper thickness is wearing on her...she's having a hard time walking."

Part of Abby wanted to have fun with Kim as well. She was great at reading people and she suspected that while Kim put up a decent front she might not be all that confident in herself. The fact that she admitted to being nervous was some evidence of that. Plus, who would spill the beans about her roommate like Kim did... someone trying to hide her own insecurities perhaps? Abby couldn't help but wonder.

Abby's focus shifted for a moment as she got Regina into her car seat. "Okay baby... mommy will carry you into the daycare. I know it's a lot for those little leggies..." Abby said kissing Regina's forehead.

Libby got in next to Regina and blushed seeing her in the car seat. She buckled in and stayed quiet. 

Abby got in and looked over at Kim. She had an idea. "Kim...lean over towards me would you. Your hair came out of your clip...I'll fix it for you." It would be a subtle enough test, without attracting suspicion.

Libby looked over at Regina, holding her paci in her hand. "A-are you okay?" She asked quietly. "That spanking looked like it really hurt..."

Kim was unaware of Abby's thoughts and how accurate they were.  Kim did her best to be confident and lived by the code of 'fake it till you make it' and for the most part everyone believed her lie so she didn't really have to care to much about people as a whole.  Kim always wore shoes with high-heels or some form of boost to make her taller and bigger then others around her.   The reason why she focused so much on Libby is that she knew that she needed to 'pick on someone' to be somewhat popular.  She didn't do it in a mean way but just enough so that people would see her as a strong dominant person that they shouldn't mess with, "Can't wait to see Libby like that."

Regina blushed as she was put into car-seat and at Abby words.  Daycare....Julie would be there...

Kim frowned wishing she had buckled Libby in but that would come soon enough, "Huh?" said Kim, "Oh right sure, thanks." she added not realizing what Abby was doing at all as she leaned over a little towards her.

Regina looked at Libby and nodded, "Y-yeah but me okay," said Regina softly before taking her paci out, "it hurts but I know that Mommy is only doing it cause she have to." sighed Regina.

Abby smiled widely as Kim leaned in. She took note of Kim's boots and the heals on them. Her tight fitting jeans and top that showed off a little cleavage, which wasn't all impressive since Kim wasn't very big. Abby took out the black hair clip and replaced it with two pink ones, making her hair look a bit more 'cutsie' without it being obviously so. "There you are hun. That clip of your was broken." The pink clips popped on her black hair. Abby was now even more certain she was right about Kim. "Have a look." Abby said pulling down the visor. "So do you have any family close by?" Abby said making conversation as she drove. She hoped to get Kim talking, to learn more about her.

Libby looked at Regina. "I'm glad y-you're okay." She smiled a little then looked down. "I-I'm kinda nervous about the place we are going to."

Abby looked back in the mirror as they drove. "Hey paci in little missy...you too Libby." Abby could slowly start to take control of Libby from Kim, she thought. She decided to throw a little verbal jab. "First you don't buckle her in, then you let her slide on the paci..." Abby shook her head a bit, trying to show her displeasure as she continued to test Kim.

Libby hurriedly put her paci back in at Abby's words.

Kim was surprised by having her hair clip removed and hadn't noticed the replacements yet properly until she saw the pink clips in the visor, "Oh," said Kim frowning a little but deciding to leave them in for now, "only my aunt she pretty much raised me single-handed." added Kim with a sigh.  Her aunt tended to be strict and very old fashion to a point that she didn't agree with Kim's choices one bit and the two had a falling out over her clothes, her attitude, her tomboy behaviour and how she would flirt around with others.  It wasn't that she was out of control she just didn't like being treated as a child....

Kim was surprised by Abby's verbal jab and frowned feeling unsure what to do, "She knows not to take out her paci and she knows what happens if she does." added Kim hoping that would save her.

Regina watched confused.  What was happening between Abby and Kim.  Looking at Libby she smiled, "Julie's nice." replied Regina only to blush at Abby's comment and put her paci back in quickly.

Abby listened about Kim's aunt. Kim's sigh spoke volumes.

Abby could taste blood, figuratively speaking of course. "Obviously she doesn't know... because she had it out. I can see I'm going to need to step in for you with Libby..." Abby waited for a second. "Just sit there...it's fine." Abby was enjoying this very much. Kim was certainly feeling uncomfortable and doubting herself now if Abby was right about her. 

Soon they had arrived at the daycare.

Kim frowned, "You don't have to step in Abby I've got this and can handle Libby no problem I mean I sorted her out so far so really it's no trouble." argued Kim feeling annoyed and wondering what Abby was playing at right now?

Regina watched as they stopped at the daycare wondering how things were going to go now?  She looked at Kim briefly wondering what was going on between her and Abby?

Libby was also wondering what was going on between Kim and Abby. The whole thing was making her nervous and her stomach was starting to bother her. She saw that no one was looking at her and leaned forward a little, letting some gas pass. It wasn't loud but it started to smell after a second so she opened the door and got out. 

Abby looked at Kim after Libby got out. "Sorry Kim, but you are kidding yourself...you only had Libby 'handled' because I was there. Look I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just telling you how it is. If you want to be a help...you can grab the diaper bag for me and bring it in."

With that Abby got out and grabbed Regina from the car, holding her. "Hi baby...you are all drooly again... mommy will have to wipe that mouth when we get inside." Abby walked over and took Libby's hand and then looked back at Kim to see if she was grabbing the bag or not.

Libby felt shy as Abby grabbed her hand. She looked to the ground trying to ignoring her growing need to go.

Regina smiled a little upon seeing Abby and decided to even reach out towards her with grabby hands just like a little kid wanting to be picked up.  She knew it was immature but she really did want to be held by Abby.  Being held Regina cuddled up against Abby unaware of Libby's need to go to the toilet.

Kim frowned and even glared at Abby but chose not to say a word at all deciding to leave it she didn't want to go head to head with Abby having seen what she had done to Regina.  Maybe she should be more careful? Kim sighed a little as she went and grabbed the diaper bag following behind Abby.  

Abby took note of how good Kim followed orders. "Thank you Kim."

Soon the four were inside and Abby had walked them back to the smaller kid play area where Julie was. "Hi Julie!"

Julie's eyes got big. "Hi Abby. Hi Regina!! How my little Regina doing." 

Abby set Regina down on her bottom. "She's good..."

Julie smiled, "I see you brought two little playmates as well."

Abby loved that Julie had just said that. "Oh, yah well Kim probably won't be playing... This one here is Libby" Abby said putting her hand on Libby's head.

Julie smiled. "That's too bad..." She walked over and took the diaper bag from Kim. "Kim, I will need you to take those boots off for me...that kind of footwear is not allowed back here."

Abby watched smiling. She wasn't going to be very tall without boots was she.

The side of the daycare was pretty empty with only a few small children playing. Libby was looking around taking it all in, too distracted to hear anyone talking.

Kim simply nodded at the thank you not wanting to talk right now at all.   For the most part Kim just wanted to leave as quickly as possible and couldn't stop the heat raising to her face at being called a 'little playmate' by Julie.   There was no way in hell she was going to take off her boots, "I just remembered I have something that I need to do so I can't really stick around, sorry." replied Kim with a confident smile knowing that there was no way for Abby to stop her....right?

Regina blushed at the attention Julie was giving her, "Hi Auntie." she replied softly as she was placed down on the floor and looked over at Libby and Kim.  She could see the nervousness on Kim's face and wasn't all that surprise by her reaction. 

"You okay?" asked Regina looking at Libby with some concern.

Libby nodded looking at Regina. Truth was she was starting to feel an urge to go rather badly. But with the other three talking amongst themselves, she didn't feel like interrupting at the moment. I'll come back and ask in a little bit. She thought. "Come on." She said through her pacifier blushing a little bit as she walked over by a little playhouse. It was like one she played with as a little kid, but bigger. She went by it and knelt down, starting to play.

Abby shot a look to Kim. "Kim...you aren't going anywhere, I drove us here... what's wrong, are you worried about something?" Abby turned and grabbed Kim under the arms lifting her and sitting her on a changing table that was just behind her. "Ah, do not move." Abby said sternly. "You owe Julie an apology..." Abby said sliding off a boot. 

"I think someone is just pretending to be mature and confident." Julie said standing nearby.

Abby slid off the last boot. "No...that's not true... do you think?" Abby said looking at Julie.