LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

The woman behind the counter noticed Regina not making a ton of progress on the form. She made her way over after Regina seemed to have stopped working on it. "Hi Regina, I'm Cindy." She said with a slight smile. "Are you all done with the form?" The woman took it and turned it around looking it over. "Hmm..." She spoke softly. "Would you like a little help?" She again smiled softly. "I like your hair by the way, it's sooo cute..." The woman took note of the pacifier hanging from Regina's outfit.

The woman opened up the counter so that Regina could come behind it. "My desk is right over here...we can work on it there." She smiled again and offered Regina her hand to hold. 

Regina looked up at Cindy as she noticed the woman come over towards her, "H-Hi," she stammered a little glancing at the form, "n-not really," stammered Regina again becoming a bit nervous, "if that wouldn't be to much trouble, please." she added softly.

In the past she would of probably swore at Cindy for trying to help her but with Abby putting her through so much she didn't feel as if she could go back to her old-self or ways at all.

Regina blushed, "My sister did it." 

Would Abby be upset that she didn't say Mommy to Cindy? She wasn't sure. Regina unsure decided to take Cindy's hand in the end and followed her to her desk.  Was this okay? She was going to be a college student? She shouldn't really be holding someone's hand like a little kid that was lost and confused by everything around her.

Cindy took note of Regina's body language and speech. "No of course it's not too much trouble." Cindy grasped Regina's hand and smiled, taking Regina to her desk. Once there Cindy sat in her chair and without hesitation grabbed Regina at the hips and lifted Regina into her lap. "Okay..." Cindy scooted them in a bit, effectively using the desk to prevent Regina from easily hopping down, and put the form in front of them. "Let me make sure you are in the system as a student..." Cindy started keying some data into her computer. She talked to Regina while she did that. "You know not everyone gets to come back here like this and see behind the scenes. You are a lucky little girl." Cindy smiled. "Okay, you are in here...that's good." Cindy lightly put her one arm over Regina's legs and the other around her lower back. "So... It looks like you were having a little trouble with the form here...but you know what...we can just talk a little bit and I can put it right into the system for you. That would be better right?"  Cindy smiled.

Cindy was very motherly, she loved kids. There wasn't much that got by her either. She could tell Regina was in diapers and suspected that she either had trouble with reading or writing.

Cindy spoke sweetly. "Can you tell me what you want to study Regina?"

Regina smiled a little glad that it wasn't to much trouble at all but she did find it a little weird the way Cindy was acting towards her it reminded her of Abby and Julie to an extent....

Being grabbed at her hips Regina squirmed a little and looked at Cindy in shock for a moment.  It hadn't occurred to her that Cindy would do that! Shouldn't Cindy be treating her more like an adult? And less like a little kid? Then again she couldn't exactly blame Cindy giving the way she was dressed right now along with her submissive attitude. Regina knew that if she did act out that Abby would have her over her knee in a moment and that was something she wanted to avoid completely or at least for now because she wanted to be 'mature' or at least try to be mature....

Regina was surprised and taken back by everything right now, "Y-yeah that would be better," stammered Regina, o-oh I'm going to study photography." she added shyly with a smile at Cindy.    It was nice that Cindy was helping her out but she wished she could do things for herself instead.   Regina sighed a little as she felt her bladder play up and while she was wearing a diaper she really didn't want to use it at all and to make matters worse she could feel and hear her stomach gurgle a little indicating that she needed to not just pee but also poo.   Regina blushed a little and decided to try and control her urges.

"Photography, very good. Well... that would be our art and design degree...and you can specialize in photography." Cindy smiled softly. "I think it would be best for you to start with a light class load, maybe one or two classes. Let's see what would be best for you..."

Cindy started to look through the list of classes on the computer. She had noticed Regina blushing from time to time in there interactions. She again made conversation as she looked for classes. "I like your pacifier..." Cindy took moment to look at Regina. "...helps when you feel upset huh? My daughter loved her pacifier too."

Regina smiled a little in return at that, "Oh okay!" 

Regina watched the computer screen and saw a bunch of different classes.

"O-oh!" said Regina blushing, "Y-yeah."

Regina eyed her pacifier for a moment.  It seemed silly to have it on her like this but she didn't think Abby would ever let her be free from it again or be free from being her 'babygirl' at all, "Your daughter?" asked Regina curiously she doubted that Cindy's daughter loved her pacifier now as a teen or as an adult, "W-which classes do you think I should take?" asked Regina softly squirming a little in Cindy's lap.    Her diaper becoming a bit wet.

"Yep, she loved her pacifier. She took it everywhere...she had to have it. You just reminded me of her with it...she was a little cutie." Cindy paused. "Anyway...your classes. Well you need to take college prep 100. About half the incoming students take it, for you it would be very good. That is on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's a pretty neat class, you do things like..." Cindy had picked up on Regina's squirming. "...Regina sweetie...do you need the potty? Or you just trying to get comfy? You can rest your head on me if you'd like..."

Regina blushed slightly.  She didn't have to have her pacifier....

College prep 100? Regina nodded a little at that, "Things like?" she asked curiously only to blush brightly, "Uh...."

Regina tried her best to not look at Cindy and rested her head against her chest, "I-I need to go potty," admitted Regina quietly wondering if Cindy would take her to the bathroom or not? Would she have to use her diaper? Did it even matter now? Abby didn't let her use the potty and neither did Julie....

Cindy smiled feeling Regina rest her head into her. Cindy ran her hand through Regina's hair a bit. Cindy turned her head a bit and down speaking softer. "I'm sorry... I'm making you all blushy aren't I. You are diapered...I'm sure that is your potty." Cindy reached down and brought the pacifier to Regina's lips. "Here you go sweetie." Cindy smiled a little, just cuddling Regina for a moment, not saying anything as she rubbed Regina's back.

Regina sighed contently at feeling Cindy's hand run through her hair.  It felt nice.

Blushing some more Regina nodded at that, "I-I don't wanna use my diaper though." mumbled Regina as she found her pacifier being placed into her mouth.  Regina started to suckle her paci.   In a matter of moments Regina's stomach gurgled some more and seeing no point in fighting against she decided to allow herself to let her bladder and bowels go causing her diaper to become very wet and messy. 

Regina hid her face against Cindy's chest some more as she shed a couple of tears not used to filling her diaper at all.

Cindy heard the mumbling, but knew if Regina took the paci she'd be content to stay in Cindy's lap. When Regina took it Cindy snuggled her.

Cindy suspected that just giving her a few moments would be enough for Regina to go, then they could continue on. Plus it was no doubt tough to concentrate on anything with a need to go.

Cindy wasn't expecting Regina to mess but could hear that was what she was doing. She simply rubbed Regina's back, comforting her. Cindy saw the few tears on Regina's cheeks and softly wiped them away. She took Regina's legs and pulled them up and in, curling Regina up more in her lap, putting her arms around Regina. Cindy spoke softly. "You like snuggles hmm?" Cindy smiled a little, lightly rocking Regina. "If I were you...I would enjoy being little. You don't want to have the responsibility of school... Who were you with earlier? Is she pushing you to take classes?"

Regina sniffled softly and cuddled even more up to Cindy as the older woman wiped her tears away.    Regina gently sucked on her paci feeling more and more like the baby that Abby had said she was despite her want to fight against her sister.

Regina nodded, "A-abby," she stammered softly, "N-no I wanna to go to classes c-cause I need to do something," mumbled Regina, "I-I want to be an adult." she added very softly blushing knowing that she wasn't being very adult right now at all.

Regina sighed.  What would Abby say upon finding her in a dirty diaper? Maybe she did belong with Julie....

Cindy listened to Regina. "Oh, I see..." The picture was becoming more clear for Cindy. "Well I'm going to have a chat with Abby...is she who did your hair, your sister?" 

Cindy cuddled Regina until Abby returned after about five minutes. "Your sister is here...let's go see her." Cindy helped Regina down and took her hand, walking her over. 

Abby saw them coming. "Oh goodness, I'm so sorry was she trouble for you?"

Cindy smiles. "Oh heavens no, not at all, she was very sweet."

Abby looked surprised but glad to hear that. "I'm so glad to hear that." She smiled.

Cindy opened the counter up. "She did have a little accident, you should know."

Abby knelt down and hugged Regina. "Did you miss Mommy? You hadda accident?" She asked, sniffing a bit.

Cindy noticed Abby referring to herself as Mommy.

Regina nodded only to frown fearing slightly that Cindy won't allow her to register properly for her degree, "I w-want to do photography here." said Regina awkwardly due to the paci in her mouth her words slurred as drool dribbled down the corners of her mouth slightly.

With a sigh Regina simply cuddled Cindy as she waited for her sister secretly hoping things would turn out okay for her.  Regina blushed and suddenly became aware of the fact that she really shouldn't be holding Cindy's hand at all! She looked at Abby with a slight glare.

Why did Abby always think she was in trouble?

Regina blushed at that not wanting Abby to know that she had an accident at all but she knew that it was obvious giving how her diaper was now sagging a bit along with the slight smell coming from her.  

Regina hugged Abby back and nodded her head a little, "Y-yeah." stammered Regina, "C-can you help me register for classes properly?" asked Regina the pacifier messing up her speech still, "Please Mommy?" requested Regina knowing that she needed to give into Abby right now otherwise she'd never get properly register at all if she fought her step-sister then again....

What was Cindy going to talk to Abby about? Regina felt a little worried and anxious.

Abby did notice that the diaper had bulked up under Regina's shorts. Abby took a burp cloth from the diaper bag and wiped Regina's face where drool had ran down. 

Abby was about to respond to Regina's request when Cindy spoke up. "Abby can I speak with you for a moment please?"

Abby looked up then stood up. "Sure...let me get Regina set up over here..."

Abby slowly guided Regina to the chairs. "I brought a coloring book for you... I know how badly you want to take classes, let me see what Cindy has to say okay... thank you for being a good girl and calling me mommy." Abby smiled and kissed Regina on the cheek. She set the coloring book and three large crayons on it. "I won't be long"

Five minutes would pass while Abby and Cindy spoke out of earshot but in sight of Regina. Abby then returned to Regina.

Regina watched Abby and blushed slightly as her drool was wiped away. This shouldn't be happening at all! She shouldn't be sucking on a big pacifier! She shouldn't even be wearing a diaper but she was.....

Why did she feel like a little girl? Why did this have to happen? Regina started to worry a little as she heard Cindy speak up.  Would Cindy stop her from going to college? Regina hoped not and whimpered softly as she was guided over to the chairs slowly her footing off and wobbly just like a toddler trying to learn to walk still, "O-okay Mommy," sighed Regina softly, "thank you for the coloring book." she added quietly with tears in her eyes.

Would she go to college? Regina wasn't certain at all right now and felt like crying.  Her messy diaper didn't help at all either and just made her feel worse.  Regina picked up a large blue crayon and started to color in the sky in one of the pages doing her best to keep the clouds white.  Seeing Abby again Regina stopped her coloring in and reached up towards her wanting to cuddle slightly. It was embarrassing wanting to cuddle but needing to cuddle was much more worse, "M-Mama...." stammered Regina using the even more babyish phrase because of how scared she currently felt.

Abby smiled softly seeing Regina reach for her. It about melted her heart hearing "M-mama" around the pacifier. Abby sat down and grabbed Regina, pulling Regina into her lap and cuddling her. "Mama is here, I got you. You needed some cuddles hmm." Abby pointed out, again wiping some drool from Regina's chin as she looked down at Regina. "Are those little eyes of your watery...aww Gigi, it's okay if you needa cry." Abby cooed softly.

Abby wasted little time getting into it. "So let Mommy tell you what we spoke about." Abby said running a finger on Regina's cheek as Regina suckled her paci. "I told Cindy how important school was to you, Cindy really likes you and wants you to succeed...as do I...which is why she has agreed to tutor you for a semester. She can help you to improve your reading...brush up your other skills...but I'm afraid registering for classes this semester is not on the table." Abby wasn't sure how Regina was going to take the news, but she was firm in her tone. "What do you think, do you want to go tell Cindy you're excited to learn from her? She said you could start tonight..."

Abby had left out that Cindy also tutored two other kids, 11 and 12. She'd also explained to Cindy the rest of Regina's background and her expectations of how Cindy should care for Regina, which Cindy had no problem with. Still, Abby really believed this was going to be best for Regina and hoped that Regina would be excited by the opportunity.

Regina wrapped her arms around Abby cuddling up to her instantly wanting snuggles despite her protests about wanting to be an adult earlier. It seemed that she was always conflicted over wanting to be adult and wanting to be a little girl but she would never admit to 'wanting to be a little girl' at all to anyone not even herself.  Regina whimpered softly at the mention of her 'watery eyes' and didn't need much prompting at all as she started to cry a little curling up against Abby more as she suckled her pacifier for comfort. 

Regina listened to Abby and looked at her in shock. That wasn't what she wanted! And yet maybe  it was for the best? Regina knew that she wasn't the best at reading and writing and while she would never admit her problems to Abby she knew that she didn't really need to admit her problems to her step-sister.  Her problems were obvious and out in the open.   Looking at Abby carefully Regina sighed knowing that throwing a fuss would be useless and she wasn't a complete and utter brat, "I-I guess that's okay," stammered Regina, "w-will I be able to do a class next semester?" asked Regina nervously, "I'm already really far behind and I don't want to be even more behind everyone." she added with a frown as she cried softly.   

Regina hoped that she was Cindy's only student otherwise there might be problems.

Abby held Regina closer when she cried softly. "Hey hey, you're not far behind. You don't have to compare yourself to me, or anyone else...okay...you just do the best you can." Abby spoke softly. "You get better at reading, writing ... And we'll see about getting you in a class okay." 

Abby smiled down softly. "You are a bit stinky from that messy you did..." Abby looked at her phone. "I don't think I have time to change you before my first class...so it'll have to wait until after. But don't worry...no one will know. It's a big room and you'll be up by me." Abby wiped a few tears from Regina's cheeks. "We can snuggle for another minute or so...then we need to go tell Cindy you'll see her tonight." Abby looked down. "Cindy also told me that you called me your sister...you knew the rules, that will be a spanking when I change you." 

Regina continued to cry softly, "I am though!" she argued, "I'm older a-and I'm supposed to be ahead of you but I'm not...." whimper Regina rubbing her eyes.

Regina blushed and looked away feeling ashamed by the fact that she had messed herself openly in public despite the fact that she had been having accidents constantly.

Regina frowned but nodded. She didn't like the idea of wearing a thick dirty diaper for a long period of time but she knew that Abby would change her eventually, "Can't I change myself?" asked Regina hopefully yet already knowing the answer.

A small whine escaped Regina, "No spanking! Please!" half begged Regina not wanting to be spanked by her step sister at all but she knew that she had no real say in the matter.

Abby listened to Regina. It was all what she expected from Regina. The whining, crying, the pacifier in her mouth making her speech sound babyish.

Abby looked down at Regina still holding her. "You aren't older than mommy...and even more silly than that is thinking you can change yourself. I can see that you need a..." Abby stopped short of saying what was perhaps obvious. Abby then stood Regina up and picked up the diaper bag. Taking Regina's hand Abby then walked the two of them to the nearby unisex, single stall bathroom. She said nothing until closing the door and locking it. "Come here please." Abby said, a serious look on her face. Though the 'come here please' was more rhetorical because Abby had already started to undo Regina's shorts. "You won't be going to Cindy's tonight..." 

Regina looked at Abby confused and a little upset with her words, "I'm two years older than you are and that's never going to change," stated Regina quietly, "why shouldn't I be able to change myself?"

Regina offered a slight glare at Abby. She was starting to get irritated by her sister once more and with good reason but she doubted Abby saw it that way or even cared, "This is just a game for you isn't it?" stated Regina in a harsh manner as she was taken to nearby unisex single stall bathroom.

She had a feeling of what was going to happen knowing how strict Abby could be and unfortunately she knew that she couldn't do anything just yet to get away from her but at some point Abby had to let down her guard right?

Regina looked at Abby confused, "Why not? I don't understand? I should be able to go anywhere I like," she said, "I'm not a baby I can walk and do things for myself." she added knowing that Abby would likely tell her no or make some silly excuse.

Abby had pulled down Regina's shorts. "Firstly, no this isn't a game for me. I love you very much...but you are a naughty little girl sometimes." Abby said swatting Regina's bottom through the padding of the diaper. "You keep saying that your a big girl...you can do whatever you want...but you still have tears on your cheeks from crying, drool on your mouth from your paci...and poop in your bottom from messing your diaper. Does any of that sound like a big girl to you?" Abby swatted her bottom again, holding Regina. 

"Your behavior HAS been getting better, but talking back to me is going to get you a spanking." Abby sat down on the nearby toilet and held Regina's hand. "Over my knee, right now." She continued. "And you are a baby...I tried to let you do one big girl thing today...and you couldn't do it could you. You tried for like what a second before you decide to fill your diaper and start suckling your paci. No...you know what... two years old, a baby. That's how old you are... and the same rule applies as Mommy. If someone asks how old you are and you don't say two...you'll be getting a spanking."

Regina looked at Abby with a glare and did her best not to yelp from the swat Abby had just delivered to her bottom.  Thankfully the diaper helped and so did her 'mess' but that didn't stop her from whining at all.  Regina kept silent for a moment knowing that she didn't seem or sound like a 'big girl' at all recently. It was stressful and very upsetting for her but she knew that this wasn't just her fault but Abby's fault as well for pushing this stuff onto her.  It wasn't fair at all and Regina just wanted to runaway from Abby.

Regina frowned.  Her behavior has been getting better? She rolled her eyes at Abby and tried her best to hold herself back emotionally not wanting to do anything stupid at all but she wanted nothing more then to hurt Abby right now.   Regina stood glaring at Abby and shook her head, "I am not a baby and I am not two! You are not my Mommy! You'll never be my Mommy! I am fed up with you and everyone's attitude towards me!" stated Regina taking out her paci, "I don't need protection, I don't need you or anyone! I'm going back to your place and getting my things," continued Regina, "I've got enough money to survive by myself and I can get a job easily enough I had one part-time back home!" she added pulling away from Abby and managing to get out of her step-sister's grasp but not without falling down on her bottom. 

Regina looked up with tearful eyes and disgust, "I don't want to see you ever again." she added bitterly.  What would her sister do now? Regina didn't want to stick around and would likely run-off at any chance she could get.  Would Abby be able to supervise her 24/7? Regina doubted that Abby could do that.  Hopefully Abby would just let her go and she wouldn't have to sneak away from her or anyone else at all that was looking after her.

Abby watched as Regina pulled back and fell on her bottom. Abby knew what that meant for the mess in her diaper. "Regina...this is why Mommy was worried about bringing you with her to work..." Abby got up and grabbed Regina from the floor, putting her over her lap as she sat back down. She held Regina firmly in place. Abby started spanking through the onesie and diaper for now. "I am responsible for you...you came to live with me..." Abby spanked. "Mom and dad tried to make you into a big girl, but you aren't a big girl are you? You have always felt like a little kid. Now I see your true age ...and two year olds need their mommies...even when they are rude and mean." Abby said continuing to spank the diaper. "You owe me a big sorry for how you talked to me...that was very bad..."