LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsisters (private for Chicago_daddy_84)

FalloutZone

Regina could feel her temper raising and considering everything that had happened it shouldn't be much of a surprise really, "No! I don't want to use this pacifier!" replied Regina throwing the pacifier across the room, "This isn't fair! All this is so stupid! I can be on my best behavior without using a paci! I don't need it anyway," whimpered Regina from the spank, "I'm a big girl," she argued, "I'm older then you damn it and this has gone far enough!" stated Regina, "I-I-I'll be on my best behavior but I'm not using that and you can't make me."

Regina knew that if Abby wanted her to do something she only needed to be over-powered somehow which could be done easily.   

Regina wriggled squirming somewhat in an attempt to get away from Abby.

Abby gasped a little. Treating Regina like a little child that just had a cute outburst. "Gigi! You know you better than to talk like that...and throwing your paci! You are being very naughty this morning..." Abby spanked again, a bit harder this time. "This is all perfectly fair, you've had plenty of chances...you are si-mommy's little baby." Abby was about to say sister but this time intentionally used mommy. "You know full well I can and will make you use that paci." Abby thought that Regina probably would like it anyway... maybe that's why she was doing all this. 

"Don't you move! I mean it." Abby quickly let go to grab the pacifier and came back. Abby was laughing. "Come here stinker!" Abby smiled as she climbed over Regina, pinning Regina's hands over her head. Abby's body was pressed against Regina. "Now...open your mouth baby. I have your paci riiiight here."

Regina glared at Abby wondering what was going to happen now only to blush brightly at the way her sister was talking to her now! This couldn't be happening! Why was Abby talking to her like that? "Don't talk to me like I'm a child," whined Regina softly only to pause and stare at Abby, "Mommy! No! No way! Not happening!" 

It made sense though.   Her sister had been taking care of her on a highly personal level and she had submitted to her time and time again.  The thought of Abby being her Mommy scared her to an extent because that meant that there was just another step on the ladder to her own adulthood.  She had been the older sister then the little and then the baby sister....

Regina didn't want to be an actual baby.  She didn't want Abby to be her Mommy because that meant there was no chance for her to try and get her position back.

Regina sighed loudly and pouted as she stayed where she was put.

She was in enough trouble as is with her outburst and knew that she needed to be careful.    Regina scowled somewhat at Abby's laugh and watched her carefully only to find herself pinned.   Surprised by how close they were physically Regina couldn't help but blush and wondered what would be best? Should she argue more or accept defeat for now? Not wanting to push Abby right now Regina reluctantly opened her mouth. 

"That's a good giiirl...Talk to you like a child? Mommy is talking to you like she talks to her baby.." Abby said sliding the paci into Regina's mouth. She stayed there ontop of Regina. "I see that you thinking of us as sisters is hard for you...you still think you are more than my little baby...so yes, it is happening. I'm Mommy to you now. You are my little baby girl."  

Now that the paci was in Regina's mouth Abby started to ask her things to get her talking and sounding like a baby. "What's a matter hmm? You like being taken care of...I will give you lots of love and care as your momma...I promise. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Abby kissed Regina's forehead and rubbed her bare leg with her hand. "I have to say this...know you are attracted to me..." Abby moved off Regina just a bit and ran her hand down Regina's inner thigh. She whispered in Regina's ear. "That's pretty naughty of you...but you are growing more and more attacted to me aren't you? You love how my touch makes you feel..." Abby smiled teasing her fingers over Regina's recently cleaned crotch. "I know you don't want to be a baby all the time, but you are going to be. You tried to be a big girl when you got here...it didn't go so well" Abby continued to tease Regina's sensitive area with her fingers. "Maybe in a few months you'll be ready...but know that I am very serious about all this."

Abby slid down and started to powder Regina. "Everyone is going to know you are a baby today ... And every day there after."

Regina breathed in heavily at that and frowned as she felt the paci slide into her mouth the rubber nipple puffing out her cheeks and forcing her tongue to be pinned down underneath forcing her to suck slightly on it already while before she hadn't need to do that as much, "No!" whined Regina her voice muffled by the paci a bit of drool running down the corner of her lips causing her to become more frustrated, "I'm oldwr!" complained Regina losing her ability to use her 'e's' at all, "Not...fwir!" she added her 'a''s becoming twisted thanks to the paci.

Cheeks red she could only stare at Abby, "No!" shouted Regina frustrated and flustered tears brimming in her eyes.  It wasn't nice at all! Yet deep down Regina had a hard time ignoring the way she felt about all this.  It felt nice in a strange way the thought that Abby wanted to be her momma so much and wanted to take care of her yet she also wanted to be an adult and it felt as if everything was slowly being stripped away from her.

Regina sighed softly.

She did feel attracted to Abby and her attraction was growing more and more but why was that? Was it because she secretly desired all this? She didn't actually desire to be a baby did she? Regina knew that she acted childish yet the thought of being so helpless and needing someone to look after her was something she always fought against with their parents yet she couldn't against Abby.

Regina shivered upon feeling Abby's fingers on her crotch and found herself getting a little excited.

A few months?

Regina stared at Abby in shock, "But...no..."

Whimpering Regina timidly took out her paci, "I don't want anyone else knowing I'm supposed to go to college soon."

Abby loved the way the paci made Regina sound and talk, it was perfect! She wasn't surprised that Regina didn't respond to the attracted question, but her lack of denial spoke volumes.

Abby finished powdering Regina and pulled the diaper around her. "Mhmm, well it's all going to be fine... everyone will think you are super adorable, they always do, because you are." Abby smiled taping the diaper up. "There...much better, ops..." Abby reached up and wipped the drool from Regina's mouth and cheeks. "My drooly little cutie." She smiled.

Abby grabbed a plain pink onesie, a pair of jeans shorts and socks with Minnie Mouse print. Abby knew the shorts would do little to hide the diaper bulk. She brought them all over to the bed. 

Abby started to dress Regina. "I know this is all a little scary and very new..." Abby buttoned up the onesie at the crotch. "Aww, look how cute...fits you perfectly..." Abby ran her hand up the front of the onesie and bopped the paci with her finger. Abby then put the socks on and put the shorts on Regina's legs.

"Okay, let's stand you up here...." Abby helped Regina to stand and pulled the shorts up, zipping and buttoning them. Abby smiled at how Regina's butt showed a clear bugle and her crotch the same. The diaper was higher than the back of the shorts and if you looked hard enough you could see the outline through the onesie. 

"There...all dressed for the day. Soooo cute." Abby hugged Regina from behind. "You know what I'm looking forward to, my cuddle time with you..." Abby smiled. "How does a bottle with Mommy sound?"

Regina was slightly disappointed that there wasn't any sexual play between her and Abby giving the lingering touch yet she was happy almost relieved that they weren't playing with each other right now considering how upset she felt about the paci and her sudden drop in status.   

Regina folded her arms across her chest and pouted at Abby's comment, "Don't wanna be adorable." replied Regina her words coming out just as jumbled as before.  Why did Abby have to put her in diapers this thick? It was so stupid and silly! She didn't need diapers she could use the potty easily maybe she could use one where Abby taught? Abby would be teaching after all which meant that she would be left unattended for a bit, right?

Regina blushed at the amount that she was drooling due to the stupid pacifier that was in her mouth.

Regina sighed as Abby dressed her. She looked like a toddler! Yet it wouldn't really be far from what she would choose for herself really as an adult bar the diaper and onesie. The Minnie Mouse socks were cute and would of likely been something she might of bought herself.   She couldn't help but see the irony in this and maybe secretly she did want to be a baby? Maybe Abby was right?

Regina stood awkwardly.  It was hard to stand but not impossible and she could probably walk but she would be slow similar to a toddler still getting to grips on how to walk properly like their parents.   Regina leaned into Abby and rested her head against her step-sister's chest despite everything, "Why do...you wanna be my mommy?" asked Regina softly her words still muffled and slurred thanks to the paci. 

Regina knew though that since coming here that Abby had been nothing but motherly really yet why now? Why the sudden change from sisters to mommy and baby?

"But you are adorable...the most adorable." Abby smiled.

Abby smiled watching Regina move and act. "Because I love you and want to care for you." Abby hugged Regina as Regina snuggled in. "I thought at first being your big sis would be fine...but, you need more care, discipline, and attention. The kind a mommy gives..." Abby started to walk Regina from the room, still holding her close to her body. "I know you're still unsure about everything...and that's okay. You can talk to me anytime..."

Soon they were in the kitchen and Abby prepared a large bottle of milk and cut a piece of banana bread for Regina. She then walked Regina to the couch holding both, rubbing Regina's back with her other hand. 

Abby sat and patted her lap. "Come on I'll help you up. I'll have to fix up your hair all cutsie too, don't let me forget!" Abby smiled. "I love hearing those cute crinkles from your diaper."

Regina blushed and pouted but didn't say anything against Abby's words at all.   She had found it much harder to push back lately it always felt the more she pushed the harder Abby pushed back to the point she would end up in a more worse position then before.  Regina couldn't deny the fact that hearing Abby loved her made her heart swell and caused her to smile even though she hadn't wanted to smile at all. 

Could she really talk to Abby anytime? Regina just nodded deciding to leave it for now but the knowledge that she was able to do that felt strange to her.  Neither of her parents had said that but Abby did. 

Walking proved challenging to Regina and she found herself gripping onto Abby's hand tightly whilst listening to every word her sis...mommy said. 

Regina watched Abby a little staying quiet as she picked up a small piece of banana bread and ate it while her bottle was being prepared.  Regina followed Abby into the living and climbed onto her lap awkwardly wanting to try and do something independent for herself rather then have Abby helping her.  Regina smiled successfully despite the fact that she had to put a lot of effort to get on her sister's lap and her diaper continued to rustle and crinkle with each movement she decided to make but at least Abby loved to hear that sound so Regina didn't feel that embarrassed by it.

• 2 months later...

Abby noticed how quiet Regina was as she toddling along next to her and then stood and watched her prepare the bottle. Abby wondered how all of this must be making her feel. Had she fully accepted Abby's explanation of why she was going to be her mommy? Regina didn't have any more to argue based on her quietness, so perhaps she was processing the idea.

Regina had voiced some concerns this morning about starting school soon and pushed back a little on the pacifier use, but none of that changed how Abby was treating and would continue to treat Regina. Regina was going to be her little girl, her baby.

Abby loved how the thick diaper was a challenge for Regina and her small frame. It was just right. Abby noticed how much effort it seemed to require out of Regina. This was especially true as Regina tried to get into Abby's lap. 

Abby noticed the smile out of Regina through the pacifier, once she'd made it into her lap. "You did so good climbing up into mommy's lap." Abby said with a smile, complimenting Regina. "Here let me have the bread..." Abby said taking it from Regina and setting it aside for now. Abby then removed the pacifier, she loved seeing how the big bulb filled up Regina's mouth. "Let's clip this onto you here so we don't lose it." Abby pulled out a pacifier clip attaching it to the pacifier and then to Regina's outfit at the neck. She reached up and wiped away a little drool from Regina's chin as well. "You are a drooly little girl..."

Abby finally had Regina positioned comfortably on her lap and slid the bottle into Regina's mouth. "Theeere...now I can get my Regina snuggles." Abby said smiling down. Abby had no idea how the day would go. "So, just to be clear... from now on... I'm mommy, not sis. If you call me sis... you'll get a spanking at the end of the day for each time I hear it. Nod if you understand." Abby had taken Regina's earlier silence as acceptance that Abby would be her mommy now. But, Abby wanted there to be no doubts in Regina's mind that this was their new relationship. 

Regina didn't know how she felt about all this. It had gone by so fast and things have changed big time. She didn't feel like herself anymore and felt more like a child that needed to be taking care of but that shouldn't be possible at all.  Should it?  Regina sighed as she eventually made it to Abby's lap seeking some form of comfort.

Why did she care? Why didn't she fight more? Why did she have to call Abby Mommy? She was older! It should be the other way around but it wasn't.  Regina frowned slightly as the pacifier was removed from her mouth and she watched Abby clip it to her outfit.  

Already blushing Regina blushed even more as Abby wiped some drool away from her chin, "U-uh..."

What should she say? What could she say?

Regina felt the rubber nipple of the bottle slip into her mouth and found herself suckling away on the milk conflicted on what to do as she stared up at Abby.

She didn't want to call Abby Mommy.....

Regina didn't nod her head, "D-don't want to call you Mommy." mumbled Regina knowing that Abby liked having control and didn't like it when she disobeyed.

Abby looked down at Regina. "Well, you will... or you will have a very red bottom all the time." Abby didn't want to fight right now though, she was enjoying feeding the bottle to Regina. She changed the topic. "Are you nervous about today at all?" Abby cuddled Regina as she continued to feed her.

Regina shot Abby a glare at that. She didn't want a red bottom all the time but she shouldn't be getting spanked at all.  It was stupid.

She needed to think of a plan or something, "A little," replied Regina softly as she continued to suckle the bottle, "can we stop by the college so I can properly register for my class?" asked Regina, "Please?" she added quickly.  It would give her a much needed break from Abby and being a 'baby' and maybe she could show Abby how much of a grown up she really was.

Abby thought about it for a moment. "Sure we can go by the registration office. We won't have time to dilly dally though." Abby knew this bottle would be adding a good amount of fluid to Regina's bladder. Plus she knew Regina would struggle to read the registration form...both which Abby would certainly use to make Regina feel little.

When the bottle was gone Abby pulled it out and sat Regina up patting her back. "Got a burpy in there for mommy." Abby smiled. "I need to get some things ready...you go on and get your shoes on for me okay?"

Abby took time to prepare a proper diaper bag for Regina. It was the same one Julie had used the other day. Abby filled it with changing supplies, bottles, etc.

She returned to Regina setting the bag down. Abby smiled seeing Regina sitting on the floor her spread legs showing the cute diaper bulge through the crotch of her shorts. Abby noticed Regina looking at the Velcro mini mouse tennis shoes that had replaced her more "grown up" shoes. "Oh, do you like your new shoes?! I thought you would like those...I know laces can be hard..."

Regina felt a little pleased by this and took it as a win knowing that she'd at least be able to register for her college course! It meant that she could argue and show that she was an adult as well and maybe things could eventually go back to normal? Or at least she hoped that it could.   

Regina blushed a little as she found herself being sat up and burped by Abby.  She really didn't want to burp! She didn't want any of this and yet she found herself burping after a couple of seconds much to her embarrassment but at least she didn't call Abby Mommy much....

Nodding Regina sat down and looked at her new shoes with a frown wondering why Abby had replaced her more grown up shoes, "I-I want my old shoes back," stammered Regina, "I'll wear a diaper but could I at least wear what I want instead of this stupid stuff?" asked Regina hoping slightly that Abby would give but she doubted it.  Her step-sister was in charge and she wasn't.   She was just a kid now.... 

Abby loved seeing Regina blush and seemingly unable to avoid burping. "Whata gooood burpy." She cooed.

Abby looked down. "You make it sound like any of this is your choice... you're wearing a diaper because you've decided your pants are your new potty...so Mommy has no choice but to keep you in a diaper. And these shoes are what you are wearing because Mommy doesn't have time to tie your shoes all the time." As Regina was saying this she bent down and took the pacifier that was clipped to Regina and put it into her mouth. "Now no more fussing or I'll swing you over to stay with Julie for the day instead." Abby threatened as she put the shoes on to Regina's feet and fastened them.

Abby helped Regina to her feet and picked up the diaper bag. The last thing was to fix up Regina's hair. She took a few hair ties and quickly made a ponytail, adding a few cute butterfly hair clips to pin back her bangs. Abby had managed to avoid Regina seeing what was on the hair clips. "There...now you look ready for the day."

Abby took Regina to the car and opened the back seat door. The harness car seat waiting for Regina. "Climb up please..."

Being cooed at was unbearable especially for such a childish thing.  Why was Abby doing all this to her? It wasn't fair! Regina squirmed and blushed wishing she could do something to stop all this.

Regina glared at that and spat out the paci, "That was an accident," she growled, "I shouldn't be wearing a diaper and we both know that it's just because you tricked me into doing so and you continue to manipulate me," she stated, "I'm not dumb Abby," she paused thinking as she tried to work up some more courage, "you aren't my Mommy and you aren't my big sister," she continued, "this entire situation is ridiculous but we both know that you like this because you like having control over me and you like that you can tame me when neither of our parents could do a single thing at all." she added taking a deep breath knowing that she would probably be in a lot of trouble now for talking back.

Her shoes had been fastened tightly and with her outfit she looked much more like a toddler rather then a young woman.  It was humiliating.  Regina stood staring the harness car seat and then at Abby as her paci dangled loosely from the strap.   If she didn't get in and behave she'd likely get a spanking and giving her 'back talk' she was likely to get one anyway.

Reluctantly Regina decided to give in and do as she was told not wanting to cause anymore trouble for herself.

Abby responded calmly as she put the shoes on. "I know you don't believe any of that... look I know it's hard... having less control over your day to day stuff. There have been a lot of big changes for you." Abby smiled up. "I hear you that your are concerned... about everything... mommy is going to take good care of you..."

Abby patted her bottom as she got into her car seat. "I appreciate you telling me how you feel, but if you do it in such a disrespectful way again you will get a spanking. Is that understood?" Abby made clear as she buckled in Regina. Abby put a baby bottle of juice into the one cup holder and a little snack cup in the other. Abby looked at Regina. "Hey...I can tell you are still upset...today will be fun..." Abby again put the pacifier into Regina's mouth. "This will make you feel better...can I have a hug?" Abby smiled softly putting her arms out.

Regina was surprised by how calm Abby was being with her and glared a little at her sister.  

How could she think that? She did believe that! She wasn't a idoit! She hated how much control Abby had over her and how much her life seemed to be dictated by her step-sister.  It wasn't fair and she couldn't help but grow more and more annoyed by Abby.

"I don't need to be taking care of." whimpered Regina wishing that she could argue more strongly and stand up for herself more against Abby but she couldn't otherwise none of this would of happened in the first place at all.  

The diaper crinkled at Abby patting her bottom.   Regina looked down at her hands and frowned before nodding, "Yes I understand." she replied trying her best not to call Abby 'Mommy' right now it was a title she wanted to avoid as much as possible.   Regina looked up at Abby with obvious annoyance which grew more at the pacifier being slipped into her mouth but despite her not wanting it at all Regina chose to suckle softly on it.

She didn't want to hug Abby but she didn't want to make her upset either and sighed as she hugged her step-sister knowing that Abby meant well even if she didn't like how things were going or playing out right now between them.

Abby chose not to respond to Regina's "I don't need to be taken care of" whimper. It made her sound like a little toddler. Abby was so confident in how to deal with Regina now. There was definitely a pattern of Regina having these short "I'm a big girl" out bursts but they were always short lived. Abby knew her relentlessness was already paying off, she could see it in what Regina was saying and doing.

Embraced in the hug Abby whispered. "Mommy loves you..." Abby came back from the hug and rubbed Regina's cheek. "...let's go see about getting you registered hmm." Abby smiled.

A bit down the road Abby spoke up. "Regina... can you tell me your sorry for how you behaved earlier? I want to hear that before we go into the registration office..."

Regina squirmed in her car seat wishing that she could sit up in front with Abby rather then be stuck in the back like a little kid.   Regina knew that Abby was going to continue to treat her just like a kid no matter what and if she didn't try and do something fast she would have no chance of escape but maybe even now her chance was gone? Abby had 'giving' her plenty of chances but they never felt real because of how much Abby seemed to enjoy tormenting her.   Regina knew that was an unfair thing to think about her step-sister but it seemed everytime she was giving a chance Abby always did something to stop her in a indirect way.  

Regina sighed a little as she heard Abby whispered 'Mommy loves you' to hear and she had to do her best not to respond knowing that would only force her to become more submissive and under control of her sister.   Regina offered Abby a smile at that, "Really?" she asked surprised having thought briefly that Abby would deny her request and force her not to go to college.

Regina frowned for a moment but decided to play fair knowing that Abby could and would spank her if needed to be and she didn't want to cause her step-sister to be upset with her when her application for college was on the line, "I'm sorry...." said Regina knowing that wouldn't be enough, "I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier Mommy I was just frustrated." she added hoping that would be enough for Abby.

Abby smiled back through the mirror. She wasn't sure if Regina was genuinely sorry or not, but she was pleased with her response. "That's okay...mommy forgives you. Thank you for apologizing and calling me Mommy...that was very good." Abby praised.

Soon they were parked and Abby came around to unbuckle Regina. She took the pacifier from her mouth and let it hang, still attached to Regina's shirt. "Let me check your diaper before we get out." Abby said as she took a few fingers and worked them into the shorts and onto the diaper. "Mmk...hop that little diapered bottom on down here."

Abby reached in and grabbed the diaper bag, slinging it over her shoulder. "Do you want to hold mommy's hand?" Abby smiled reaching out.

Regina wasn't that surprised by Abby praising her at all but it was hard for her to deny the fact that it felt good to hear that 'Mommy' forgives her.   Regina hated how much control Abby had over her.  It was insane.  They didn't even really hang out a lot when they were at home together. 

Regina kept quiet for the rest of the journey oftening glancing out the window or at Abby curiously.   Regina sighed as they finally parked and waited for Abby to come around and unbuckle her.

It felt humuliating being stuck in a car-seat at her age and then to have someone help her get free.  Would their parents disagree with this? Or approve? Regina wasn't sure and she didn't really want to find out at all.

Regina blushed at the diaper check but felt thankful that it was done inside the car more so rather then out in the open in front of everyone or anyone who might happen to see them but giving the buldge of the diaper and the way she was dressed Regina wasn't sure if anyone would actually care if Abby would of checked her diaper.

Regina moved down from the car-seat and landed a little awkwardly on the pavement her feet spread thanks to the diaper pushing her legs apart.  Regina thought for a moment and decided to hold Abby's hand.   It wouldn't do her any good to upset her step-sister. 

Walking was a little more then just awkward for Regina.  It seemed more like she would toddle along slowly next to Abby oftening needing her to slow down to just keep up.  The rustling of the diaper seemed so loud to Regina and she found it hard to ignore.   What would the day be like? She was going to be signed up for college but she would also be staying with Abby for the entire day...

Abby took Regina's hand as she offered it and started walking with her. Abby noticed right away Regina walking at about 3/4 speed and struggling with a normal walk due to the diaper bulk. 

Once inside the building they passed through another door into the registration office. It was surprisingly not very busy, perhaps because it was just after opening. There was a woman who smiled at them as they walked in from behind a counter. Some desks and cubes were behind her. One other person, a student was sitting in the room to the right of Abby and Regina.

The middle aged woman behind the counter spoke up. "Can I help you?" She said with a smile.

Abby walked them up closer and let go of Regina's hand to put her arm around Regina, holding Regina's shoulder. "Hi... we're looking to get Regina here registered for her classes."

"Oh sure...well you know you can do it online. Or there is a paper form here..." The woman presented it. "You can fill this out here and I can get you registered in person." 

Abby took the paper. "Great." She turned to Regina. "Why don't you work on filling this out while I go get set up for my first class. I'll come back in about 20 minutes or so. You can show me what a big girl you are." Abby smiled. As she was talking she'd walked them over to a spot at the counter that had a pen and had set the form down there.

Abby rubbed Regina's back. "Will you be okay without me?" Abby knew Regina would really struggle to fill the form out with her reading level. Was Regina thinking about that? Would she say anything? Abby wondered as she readied to leave.

Regina glanced around the building curiously glad that there weren't many people about but she knew that would change eventually.

Regina could see a woman and a student? She decided to keep quiet and let Abby talk for her instead.

Regina watched Abby take the paper and nodded, "Okay," she said taking the paper from Abby with a smile, "yeah I'll be fine!" replied Regina wanting to show Abby that she was a big girl and could do this, "You go sort out your class, kay." she added waiting for Abby to leave.

It was simple enough to start with but the form got harder and harder.  Regina sighed as she stared at the sheet doing her best to read but there was a lot of words she didn't understand at all.  Would it be okay if she just put yes to everything? Or would that be bad? Could she have Abby help her out and fill it? 

Regina started to become anxious.  

She waited for Abby to return.

She had half filled out.  Some of her words were wrong and she had gotten a few things wrong but she didn't do 'badly' for the most part....yet a lot of it was simply guessing and there was at least another half to go.