LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whereas full incontinence programs (and especially the 12 month program) cover much space on this forum and are easy to browse,  FINDING PRACTICAL INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO BECOME A BEDWETTER is very difficult and tedious, as the posts are scarse and scattered in tens of pages. Of course, the ideal solution would be to create a specific forum for that, which would be separate from "incontinent-desires", for those who wish to wet the bed unconsciously but who want to keep their day-time continence. The issue is specific enough to deserve a specific forum.

Personally, I've been training to become a bedwetter for about 7 weeks now, and although I now manage to pee fairly easily in any position when conscious in bed, going at the slightest impulse, I don't think that I have wet unconsciously even once.

How long did it take for those who trained specifically to become bedwetters (without training to lose day-time continence) ? Was there a period during which nothing seemed to be changing ?

I just think that it would be great to share our bedwetter training experience in a single place (possibly on this Topic) which would be easy to access and rich in varied content.

A nice hug and lots of love from Totophe

• Like 1

It could take months of deliberate wetting to become a bedwetter but stick at it the results will be worth it. Be warned though once you do become a true bedwetter again you may start to loose daytime control and your enuresis should be thought of as permanent.

• Like 1

Although the rules state otherwise, our "Bedwetters" forum has morphed into a place where desired bedwetting is being widely discussed. I have brought this to the attention of the Management here, along with my letting them know that I am no longer going to actively Moderate that forum for this. If other Adkins or Mods step in I cannot help that, but it appears that nobody is doing it. So I unofficially suggest that you post about this topic there as you will get a better response that way.

Bettypooh

How long have you been training at bedwetting, Peetpantsx ?

What are you doing in your training ?

What results have you reached so far ?

Big hug from Totophe

6 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Although the rules state otherwise, our "Bedwetters" forum has morphed into a place where desired bedwetting is being widely discussed. I have brought this to the attention of the Management here, along with my letting them know that I am no longer going to actively Moderate that forum for this. If other Adkins or Mods step in I cannot help that, but it appears that nobody is doing it. So I unofficially suggest that you post about this topic there as you will get a better response that way.

Bettypooh

Thank you very much, Bettypooh. I'll give it a thought, but I'd rather not run the risk of offending some "natural" bedwetters who bear a grudge on those who want to become bedwetters... 

11 hours ago, stevewet said:

It could take months of deliberate wetting to become a bedwetter but stick at it the results will be worth it. Be warned though once you do become a true bedwetter again you may start to loose daytime control and your enuresis should be thought of as permanent.

Thank you so much, Stevewet. I'm probably going about it the right way after all, and it's just a matter of patience. I probably shouldn't expect the first "naturaly" wet nights before mid sptember at least.

Of course, I'd rather keep my day-time continence, and I'll have to keep an eye on what's going on during the day. But I'm pretty confident that my home-made hypnosis makes it clear to my subcoscious that wetting is good during sleep only.

Firstly, the disclaimer:  I am a lifelong DL who after decades of practice, is perfectly comfortable wetting anywhere and in any position including laying in bed. YMMV.

After about 8 weeks into an opportunity for me to be diapered (or at least wet in bed) every night, I had just a couple of incidents where I vividly dreamed through peeing and woke up quite wet or just finishing.

There seemed to be a couple of pre-conditions for this to happen.  Firstly, I needed to have to urinate during the night – a problem I’d solved with a glass of water or two some time before bed.  Secondly, I needed to be already wet.  Not soaked, just a bit damp.  Enough to tell my subconscious something like “you’re already wet, it won’t make any real difference, just pee…”. 

I’m not sure if I was asleep or just half asleep but I definitely was NOT floating in a warm swimming pool and peeing when I woke up.

On 7/26/2018 at 8:59 AM, Totophe said:

Whereas full incontinence programs (and especially the 12 month program) cover much space on this forum and are easy to browse,  FINDING PRACTICAL INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO BECOME A BEDWETTER is very difficult and tedious, as the posts are scarse and scattered in tens of pages. Of course, the ideal solution would be to create a specific forum for that, which would be separate from "incontinent-desires", for those who wish to wet the bed unconsciously but who want to keep their day-time continence. The issue is specific enough to deserve a specific forum.

Personally, I've been training to become a bedwetter for about 7 weeks now, and although I now manage to pee fairly easily in any position when conscious in bed, going at the slightest impulse, I don't think that I have wet unconsciously even once.

How long did it take for those who trained specifically to become bedwetters (without training to lose day-time continence) ? Was there a period during which nothing seemed to be changing ?

I just think that it would be great to share our bedwetter training experience in a single place (possibly on this Topic) which would be easy to access and rich in varied content.

A nice hug and lots of love from Totophe

Just one question. Why do you want to be a bedwetter? 

• Like 1

Hi I also try to become a bedwetter since years. I also would like the idea of a specific forum. Bedwetting has become my main fetish now. 

I'm now at a point where I'm often waking up wet and cant remember. But I'm still not sure if its real bedwetting since I never had an accident when I slept without a diaper.

Here are some tipps which worked for me.

* Drink a lot i the last minutes where you are awake. Its also good to drink a lot over the whole evening but with the drinking in the last minutes you make sure you will pee at night.

* Try not to make a to big thing out of it for you because then if you wake up are getting excited and kind of really waking up.

* If you wake up to pee and you are not to tired drink a little bit and have always something to drink around bed.

* Wear heavy diapers which you at best don't have to change at night (remember we want to learn to sleep through...). The more you trust your diaper the better.

* If possible try to be really (!) tired when you go to bed. When you then wake up to pee you are more likely to forget it and you don't "really" wake up.

* If you like me have the problem that the tapes don't hold the whole night wear something above a body or tight underwear should be fine.

* Even if you just take a short nap (like 30min)  wear a diaper and at least drink a little bit. Every time you don't wear your body gets trained not to need diapers.

* Try to use masturbating  for conditioning yourself. So if you wake up wet in the morning (even if you woke up at night) allow yourself to masturbate if you wake up dry do not masturbate.

I'm interested in tipps of other people who train to be bedwetters.

I also listen from time to time to some bedwetting hypnosis. Not sure if it helps...

There are also guides at the internet for this but I'm not sure if its allowed to post links to other websites. 

1 hour ago, GermanDiaperNerd said:

Hi I also try to become a bedwetter since years. I also would like the idea of a specific forum. Bedwetting has become my main fetish now. 

I'm now at a point where I'm often waking up wet and cant remember. But I'm still not sure if its real bedwetting since I never had an accident when I slept without a diaper.

* Drink a lot i the last minutes where you are awake. Its also good to drink a lot over the whole evening but with the drinking in the last minutes you make sure you will pee at night.

* Try not to make a to big thing out of it for you because then if you wake up are getting excited and kind of really waking up.

* If you wake up to pee and you are not to tired drink a little bit and have always something to drink around bed.

* Wear heavy diapers which you at best don't have to change at night (remember we want to learn to sleep through...). The more you trust your diaper the better.

* If possible try to be really (!) tired when you go to bed. When you then wake up to pee you are more likely to forget it and you don't "really" wake up.

* If you like me have the problem that the tapes don't hold the whole night wear something above a body or tight underwear should be fine.

* Even if you just take a short nap (like 30min)  wear a diaper and at least drink a little bit. Every time you don't wear your body gets trained not to need diapers.

* Try to use masturbating  for conditioning yourself. So if you wake up wet in the morning (even if you woke up at night) allow yourself to masturbate if you wake up dry do not masturbate.

I also listen from time to time to some bedwetting hypnosis. Not sure if it helps...

There are also guides at the internet for this but I'm not sure if its allowed to post links to other websites. 

There is one thing I would add to this. Above all always think of your elf as a bedwetter and live your life accordingly.

• Like 1

Always the odd one, I started out wanting only bedwetting then as time passed discovered that it wasn't really for me and that daytime incontinence was what I needed most :P I chose a path of not choosing, but of letting whatever happened happen. After many years I am slowly becoming a bedwetter, and I' m OK with it. 

In that initial push towards bedwetting I did find that it happened more often when I was well-hydrated, when I put myself to sleep repeating silently that "I am a bedwetter and it is good",  by always wetting at least a little before laying down to remove any possibility of attempting to stay dry, and by listening to some WMM files which are supposed to help do this ;) The mental aspect is very important here, as your conscious mind goes to sleep but your subconscious mind doesn't, so you must use your conscious to change your subconscious. See and make yourself believe that everything to do with bedwetting is a positive, and that sleeping without wetting is wrong for you. To reinforce this you must never sleep undiapered and you must never be totally dry when you go to sleep B)

You're trying to change a lifelong habit so it won't be easy or fast but it can be done. When children are potty-trained there is a time when their days are dry but their nights are wet, so you can see that it's possible and that you've done this before already, thus you can do it again. I love waking up soaked, and I will not get out of bed to pee or change my diaper period without exception, so for me there's no point in trying to resist it and slowly nature is taking it's course as I expected would happen. You can speed up the process with all the suggestions you get here in this thread :girl_happy: Just remember the goal and never give up on reaching it!

Bettypooh

On 7/27/2018 at 5:57 PM, GermanDiaperNerd said:

Thank you very much indeed, GermanDiaperNerd. Your advice sounds first rate,

and I'm sure I'm on the right way with the right tips to achieve my goal.

Big hug from Totophe

A key factor in my becoming a bed-wetter was judicial use of beer.  In the beginning, when frustrated with waking dry I’d down a couple beers before bed.  This greatly increased the odds of wetting in my sleep.  In retrospect, without these early “successes” I doubt I’d stayed the course.  And thankfully, as time passed I began to wet more frequently with just water and beer dropped out of the picture.

In the beginning becoming a bed-wetter never crossed my mind.  Didn’t know it was a possibility.  I simply enjoyed wetting the bed.  If pressed for “how long”, I’d guess it was roughly two years of close to every night wetting before I was regularly doing it in my sleep.  And perhaps another couple years of regular sleep wetting before I began to experience unplanned accidents.  That is wetting the bed without extra fluid and not wearing a diaper ... true bed-wetting.

I have zero regrets.  To the contrary, waking wet with no memory is the ultimate high for me.  When it happens I’m at peace with the world, when not I’m frustrated and irritable.

On 7/29/2018 at 7:57 PM, WBxx said:

A key factor in my becoming a bed-wetter was judicial use of beer.  In the beginning, when frustrated with waking dry I’d down a couple beers before bed.  This greatly increased the odds of wetting in my sleep.  In retrospect, without these early “successes” I doubt I’d stayed the course.  And thankfully, as time passed I began to wet more frequently with just water and beer dropped out of the picture.

In the beginning becoming a bed-wetter never crossed my mind.  Didn’t know it was a possibility.  I simply enjoyed wetting the bed.  If pressed for “how long”, I’d guess it was roughly two years of close to every night wetting before I was regularly doing it in my sleep.  And perhaps another couple years of regular sleep wetting before I began to experience unplanned accidents.  That is wetting the bed without extra fluid and not wearing a diaper ... true bed-wetting.

I have zero regrets.  To the contrary, waking wet with no memory is the ultimate high for me.  When it happens I’m at peace with the world, when not I’m frustrated and irritable.

Same here I absolutely love waking up wet it makes me deliriously happy

I worked with a guy, decades ago, on a construction crew that stayed in a private boarding house on occasion.  

Problem was that when this guy had more that a couple of beers, he would wet his bed.  As this happened on multiple occasions, the land lady had to dispose of the mattress, and kicked this guy out, resulting in his losing his job.  

Too bad this guy didn't know about or want to use diapers for sleeping, as it would have saved his job and our crew a lot of hassel

The point, this supports the beer theory it seems!

Close to 20 years ago I made myself a bedwetter.  I had a post some time ago about what worked for me, but I think the board crash or something killed it.  So, I'll try to re-create some of it here. 

Things that I remember working for me:

* First, you must be comfortable wetting your bed.  You must be able to let go easily while laying down, and your protection must be sufficient that you can do so without thinking about it first.  If you're OK with changing sheets in the morning, that's ok, but the key is that you can just let go without worry or thought.

* Drink extra fluids as you're going to bed.

* I set an alarm for a random time every night, between 2 and 5 am.  When the alarm went off I would immediately empty my bladder, turn off the alarm, and go back to sleep.  The key here again is to wet immediately without thinking.  Don't check you diaper to see if it's already wet.  Don't adjust yourself to make sure you're pointing down.  Don't roll over.  Just void immediately.

Things that may or may not have affected my learned wetting:

* I listened to hypnosis files occasionally.  I don't think I was subconsciously affected or anything, but I think it may have helped my conscious mind adjust.

* I tried not to change other aspects of going to bed... I didn't change alcohol drinking habits, when I went to bed, or anything else.

It took about a year before I was wetting in my sleep without waking, which I considered a success.  The surprise was that in training my mind to be ok with wetting while sleeping, it wasn't just in bed... anytime I slept I had a good chance of wetting.  Couches, planes, long road trips with someone else driving, etc., all became potential chances I'd wet.

And now, the "be careful what you wish for" part.  I adjusted pretty quickly, but after about a decade of enjoying bed wetting, including finding a wife and getting married, we had a child.  That changed a lot of things in my life, as kids do.  For several years I tried very hard to regain night control, but was not able to.  This was a big surprise... I guess I had assumed that since I had re-trained myself to wet, I could re-train myself to not wet.  Nothing worked.  At this point, I'm pretty much resigned to wearing diapers while sleeping for the rest of my life... which 20 years ago sounded great, but 20 years later with a wife and kid I really wish I could take back.  YMMV.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, justforfun said:

Close to 20 years ago I made myself a bedwetter.  I had a post some time ago about what worked for me, but I think the board crash or something killed it.  So, I'll try to re-create some of it here. 

Things that I remember working for me:

* First, you must be comfortable wetting your bed.  You must be able to let go easily while laying down, and your protection must be sufficient that you can do so without thinking about it first.  If you're OK with changing sheets in the morning, that's ok, but the key is that you can just let go without worry or thought.

* Drink extra fluids as you're going to bed.

* I set an alarm for a random time every night, between 2 and 5 am.  When the alarm went off I would immediately empty my bladder, turn off the alarm, and go back to sleep.  The key here again is to wet immediately without thinking.  Don't check you diaper to see if it's already wet.  Don't adjust yourself to make sure you're pointing down.  Don't roll over.  Just void immediately.

Things that may or may not have affected my learned wetting:

* I listened to hypnosis files occasionally.  I don't think I was subconsciously affected or anything, but I think it may have helped my conscious mind adjust.

* I tried not to change other aspects of going to bed... I didn't change alcohol drinking habits, when I went to bed, or anything else.

It took about a year before I was wetting in my sleep without waking, which I considered a success.  The surprise was that in training my mind to be ok with wetting while sleeping, it wasn't just in bed... anytime I slept I had a good chance of wetting.  Couches, planes, long road trips with someone else driving, etc., all became potential chances I'd wet.

And now, the "be careful what you wish for" part.  I adjusted pretty quickly, but after about a decade of enjoying bed wetting, including finding a wife and getting married, we had a child.  That changed a lot of things in my life, as kids do.  For several years I tried very hard to regain night control, but was not able to.  This was a big surprise... I guess I had assumed that since I had re-trained myself to wet, I could re-train myself to not wet.  Nothing worked.  At this point, I'm pretty much resigned to wearing diapers while sleeping for the rest of my life... which 20 years ago sounded great, but 20 years later with a wife and kid I really wish I could take back.  YMMV.

You are so right what seems fun now could be a real problem lateron. Fortunately I thoroughly enjoy being a bedwetter. It has always felt right to me that I wet the bed and I would not want to be dry at night. 

nocturnal bed wetting is almost impossible to reverse once started as an Adult, so as justforfun stated you can pee any time any where while you sleep or nap. Being incontinent my self I would love to be out of diapers but I have accepted they will be a part of my life forever,  Diapers do have thier benefits but have more negatives then positives.

The choice is yours but Becarefull what you wish for you may get it and once you do after a while you may want to give it back.

Always remember that for some people any achieved desired incontinence may be a one-way path from which there is no return. Nobody can know if they will discover this until they try, and the emotional let-down from that can be far worse than not being able to achieve incontinence at all :crybaby: 

When considering anything, you need to first think it through thoroughly and deeply, including every possibility you can imagine both now and later on in life. There are no guarantees in life and the only thing you can do to increase the chances for happiness is to make the best decisions you can. Unlikely things will happen sometimes, you cannot discount them without danger. And it does seem that bedwetting is both the hardest habit to recreate and to end after you've done that :mellow: Be sure that it's for you and leave it alone if you have any doubts.

Bettypooh

Desired incontinence, in my opinion, is probably much deeper than just thinking it through. If you didn't want it then you would probably never think about it. After I got over the shock of becoming urinary incontinent and managing it effectively I somehow felt that I wanted more and I cannot explain that at all. So 5 years after that I worked very hard at bowel incontinence. Now 5 years later I've pretty much achieved it and have a sense of completeness of which I cannot explain that either. It took a lot of training I might add. Letting go when the slightest bit of pressure came was probably the easiest part. How to react in any given situation was much harder. Today turning back may be almost impossible and, for me, I don't want to. If incontinence is something you feel to have to have then learn how to manage it properly so as to keep problems to a minimum.

• 11 months later...

I'm not sure how to help those wanting to become bedwetters because I've been one my whole life. I do know a few things that are true for me. When I'm diapered I will wet in my sleep 9 nights out of ten and when I'm not diapered its about 50% of the time so I am aware that my body does know when its diapered. I also know that if I wet my diaper some before I go to sleep I will absolutely wet in my sleep. That never fails. I hated growing up struggling with bedwetting and leaking some during the day but ever since I added daytime disposable diapers to go along with my thick cloth diapers with plastic pants at night I've become pretty much incontinent as I often wet while awake and only know because I feel it coming out which after 12 years happens quite easilt. I now just love it and stay wet at least 75% of the time. Fortunately I never get any rashes from being wet.

• Like 1

I have pursued bedwetting for years as part of my training to become genuinely incontinent, and diaper dependent. Bedwetting for me, is only part of this long time desire.

For me, becoming a bedwetter would greatly contribute to a continuing smaller bladder capacity, since it would not store any urine anymore.

Lately bedwetting has become a goal of it's own. I believe that once bedwetting set's in, it will be next to impossible to revert, again.

I have begun drinking at least 16oz of water just before bedtime, and a couple of dandelion tablets. So far, I have not yet experienced continues wetting. Can be because I have not been hydrating enough, even with the water just before bedtime.

It would be great to share advices on how to accomplish our mutual goals.