LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I must be losing my mind...

Taking a suggestion from a poster in another thread I started looking into tape diapers for night wear, which lead to me watching diaper reviews on Youtube... specifically this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z755nT7o2A and that in turn led to me watching some of her other videos, where I eventually landed on a review of a onesie, which had an Amazon link in the description... and after clicking that I fell down the bunny hole.

Long story short, I ended up splurging on a sample pack of Rearz princess diapers, a 3-pack of pacifiers, and three onesies from Littleforbig including this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072JQ2JNH/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&amp;psc=1 which was so cute I almost died and uh I think I might actually be an AB now. I'm still not super into the roleplay aspect of it, but oh my God I have not been this excited about dressing up as something since I bought my first girl anime costume years ago. <3

• Like 1

Yea, shopping for diapers and little stuff is fun, but it can be dangerous, lots of neat stuff available today.  If I had more storage space for my little stuff, I would be overwhelmed.  Still, I went looking for new flip flops for my wife on amazon and ended up with a new onesie, t-shirt and paci... and then a couple packs of diapers..  thank goodness for prime free shipping hehehe.

joey

On 7/27/2018 at 9:33 AM, foofybabykitten said:

OMG i hope you love everything you got! It's a little silly but i'm like super excited for you! :lol: 

Nothing silly about being excited for someone's first onesie!

I'm a huge fan of LittleForBig stuff; they're really comfy whether they're for ageplay or just under sweats. what other ones did you get if you don't mind my asking?