LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another newbie

Hey there, just stoping by on this section to leave my humble little hello here.

To say a bit about myself I am a cronically bored diaperfur with a love for anything music related. Even my games are more or less rythm based.

And in terms of diapers I am a DL with rare times when I'll indulge in some little time but that only happens one every month or so.

Currently I am in my longest 24/7 run and going on for about 4 months strong now, and at the moment debating stying that way for good, but thats a decision that will be made along the way wjenever that happens.

Im also in the process of trying to balance work and uni, hping to become a telecom engineer by the end of next year if all goes smoothly enough.

And yeah thats more or less a quick and dirty intro to me, and I hope to see you in the forums more ofthen now that I've finally made an account and decided to stop lurking ^^"

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome Dr Melon. Nice to meet you, and good to have you here. This is a nice place to come to, that can help find where you want to be. Any questions don’t be shy. Now, have some fun, and enjoy!