LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's the strangest place you have worn a diaper.

Coatse

18 hours ago, Dubious said:

Why does the doctor have to check your balls at the age of 21?

Can't remember last time I had to pull down my pants at the doctors, so that hasto be when is was less than 10 years old

It could be to check for a hernia.   Fair warning though: that won't be the case much longer.  I've only had my doctor check my prostate once, but my next checkup will include the glove. Not much medically happens to us between puberty and our 40's (at least for males).  Woman have much more complicated plumbing.

I wear pull-ups (the thickest they make) on all plane flights. I’ve been patted down every time and never had a problem. I’ve worn nappies (my home made terry nappies and plastic pants as well as pull-ups) to all kind of places, sometimes nervously! But in truth nobody notices, I don’t go out of my way to be obvious. I’ve had nappies and plastic pants on the line when the gardener has been here as well as the plumber/guttering repair man. They try not to look but you know they have seen!

1. Funniest is when I wore a diaper during a playdate and I leaked more than the adult baby I was Mommying. 

2. Strangest was when I wore a diaper to NYC so I didn't need to use the restrooms in the city. I went into a Catholic Church to explore the inside (I'm an atheist) with my partner and it felt strange to be wearing a soggy diaper in church. 

3. Scariest was when I wore a diaper during a paranormal investigation. 

1 hour ago, MommyWigglebutt said:

3. Scariest was when I wore a diaper during a paranormal investigation. 

The incredible practicality to this I find amusing but I think we all want to know.....did you find any ???

Haha! No I never found a ghost. I was in a ghost hunting club for years and I never found anything. Now, I am a skeptic, so when one of our members found something I was always the person explaining it away with logic. 

But, I had a friend who captured a video of a shadow scampering up a wall. It looked like the shadow of a little boy and it reminded me so much of Peter Pans shadow. That was hard to explain away, and it gives me the creeps. The shadow figure was captured at Longfellow's Wayside Inn in Sudbury MA, which is one of the oldest Inns in the country. 

But if I had come across a ghost, wearing a diaper isn't a bad idea ?

On 2/19/2019 at 10:43 AM, Greybird said:

I wear pull-ups (the thickest they make) on all plane flights. I’ve been patted down every time and never had a problem. I’ve worn nappies (my home made terry nappies and plastic pants as well as pull-ups) to all kind of places, sometimes nervously! But in truth nobody notices, I don’t go out of my way to be obvious. I’ve had nappies and plastic pants on the line when the gardener has been here as well as the plumber/guttering repair man. They try not to look but you know they have seen!

I've worn Pull Ups through security many times and have never been patted down because of it.   I was always patted down before I got Pre, but that had to do with somehting on my shoulder that dinged.

But I've never gone through TSA with a wet diaper/pull up.   I'm heading around the world this summer with stops in Paris, Oslo, Doho, Saigon and Singapore, and wondering if I should go through security without the diaper.   I'm damn sure going to be diapered on the airplane, especially on the 4 long legs.

On 2/16/2019 at 8:29 AM, Dubious said:

Why does the doctor have to check your balls at the age of 21?

Can't remember last time I had to pull down my pants at the doctors, so that hasto be when is was less than 10 years old

He just needs to make sure you have four of them (--Bill Engvall).    I'm at the age where you get the DRE as well.   That's about the only time I've not work a diaper to the doctors in a while.

Bill Engvall : Do y'all remember that cartoon where the cat would be asleep on the rug, and that little puppy would sneak up behind it and go

[pantomimes a dog barking] 

Bill Engvall : And that cat would scream to the ceiling?

[laughter] 

Bill Engvall : That would have been my son if that doctor had not had hold of him.

[laughter] 

Bill Engvall : And he is *flipping out*. And the doctor goes "son, relax. I just want to make sure you've got four." "DAD!"

[laughter] 

Bill Engvall : "Two, he meant two. It's a joke! Ha ha ha!"

[laughter] 

Bill Engvall : So the doctor's got a hold of him, and he goes "all right, son, cough." And my son goes

[gives a weak gasp] 

Bill Engvall : And I said "no, boy, cough!" And he goes "I FORGOT HOW!"

[laughter] 

Bill Engvall : All the way home, he won't even look at me. He's just straight out the windshield, boy. Finally, about halfway home, go goes "Dad?" And I said "yeah, son?" And he goes "that was weird." I said "I know." I said "but you've got to get it done, man." And he goes "Well, I know. It was still weird." And I said "yeah. Wait 'till you're forty."

[laughter] 

Bill Engvall : "What happens then?"

On 2/21/2019 at 4:35 PM, willnotwill said:

He just needs to make sure you have four of them (--Bill Engvall).    I'm at the age where you get the DRE as well.   That's about the only time I've not work a diaper to the doctors in a while.

Bill Engvall : Do y'all remember that cartoon where the cat would be asleep on the rug, and that little puppy would sneak up behind it and go

[pantomimes a dog barking] 

Bill Engvall : And that cat would scream to the ceiling?

[laughter] 

Bill Engvall : That would have been my son if that doctor had not had hold of him.

[laughter] 

Bill Engvall : And he is *flipping out*. And the doctor goes "son, relax. I just want to make sure you've got four." "DAD!"

[laughter] 

Bill Engvall : "Two, he meant two. It's a joke! Ha ha ha!"

[laughter] 

Bill Engvall : So the doctor's got a hold of him, and he goes "all right, son, cough." And my son goes

[gives a weak gasp] 

Bill Engvall : And I said "no, boy, cough!" And he goes "I FORGOT HOW!"

[laughter] 

Bill Engvall : All the way home, he won't even look at me. He's just straight out the windshield, boy. Finally, about halfway home, go goes "Dad?" And I said "yeah, son?" And he goes "that was weird." I said "I know." I said "but you've got to get it done, man." And he goes "Well, I know. It was still weird." And I said "yeah. Wait 'till you're forty."

[laughter] 

Bill Engvall : "What happens then?"

I forgot about that skit.  That one was funny.  Thanks for sharing.

Speaking of which, I'm about to have my 50=year check up.  I've only had the unpleasant check up once.  It's weird.   I never freaked out about checking the balls, but I don't like it.

Funniest - my university graduation. This was about two years after I started wearing full-time. I was wearing for reasons of need (or as I had it, 'preparation'), and still figured I would be leaving diapers, which I never ended up doing.

I wore an overnight cloth diaper with a booster and rubber pants under my suit. It was ridiculous. Even with my suit jacket hem obscuring my outline, it was still pretty obvious that I was filled out around the butt and crotch in a very distinctive way. It was hilariously obvious with the jacket off. The only reason I got away with it is because my uni is the only uni in my area that has closed-front graduation gowns.

What's also hilarious in retrospect is that I convinced myself that I was wearing diapers just to account for any small accidents. I was dry when I started the ceremony and was absolutely convinced I was dry when I finished, until I got out to the toilets, checked myself, and realised I was soaked. Then, due to police diversions and traffic control, to get from the first floor to the garage of the 400-metre-long building the ceremony was in, I had to walk a kilometre and a half, and then go up several flights of stairs. Halfway up the stairs, I started loading my diapers pretty heavily and it caught me completely off-guard.

I ended up pulling out my bed pad, placing it on my car seat, then slipping my trousers off, wrapping a towel around myself, and driving home with only my diaper and socks on below the waist, to avoid leaking on anything expensive.

Strangest - I took a trip to a city 600km away with a caregiver and a couple of other AB/DLs. I was only there for moral support and had a lot of work to do, so my plan was basically to stay in the house.

For the entire car trip there, I was in a t-shirt, diaper, waterproof pants, socks and sneakers, sitting on my bed pad. When I had to be changed, I was changed on the back seat. We got there and I found that, somehow, I had no other clothes. All my bags were back in the home town. Literally the only luggage I had left was changing supplies, and a week's worth of disposable diapers and waterproof pants.

For the entire eight days that was what I got to wear. It later turned out that my caregiver had packed about half my clothes into their luggage, in case of emergency, and intentionally left the other half behind.

The bathroom also had keys. I didn't get a key. I was basically confined to a large central complex of about six rooms, none of which had doors. I'm pretty sure that week-and-a-bit did a severe number on my control (which had already become not-great at that point) because there was nowhere I could go where I couldn't be seen by others. I had to get used to simply dropping into a squat and filling my diapers, with other people three to six feet away and fully aware of what I was doing (the only reason this worked is because they were AB/DL).

I'd definitely do it again if I had enough control or modesty left for it to be embarrassing.

Scariest - my first messing accident at university. All of my classes took place in the same building with a big central staircase well. I was heading up the stairs from level 1 to level 3. I had had a burritofor lunch. All of a second I felt like I'd been smacked in the gut and realised I was about to fill my diapers. I halted and tried to hold it back.

It didn't work and I started filling my diapers, so I kept jogging up the stairs anyway and emerged onto the level 3 balcony before immediately going down the least trafficked route and leaning against the wall to check my phone. I was wearing a pair of low-rise, rather butt-hugging shorts, not out of preference but because they were what was clean. When I finished filling my diapers I could see a very clear lump in the seat.

I had to walk about a kilometre to a toilet where I could change. It was nerve-wracking. Wouldn't do it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Only got scariest and strangest combined.

1st: Family dinner at new years eve.
2nd: Work.
3rd: Football practice. Also thinking about wearing to the gym next. Thinking about going 16/7 for some time. The missing hours will be work. Just to much hassle at the moment for my liking.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2019 at 11:30 AM, spark said:

For me it's pretty much a requirement.  That's not because I'm incontinent, but it's so much more convenient.     I wear a jumpsuit which makes using a urinal a bit difficult, and walking in ski boots is a pain.   It just seems natural to me.

But asking a question like this is a little bit like asking what's the strangest place you've ever gone.   A better question might be "Where is the strangest place that you've gone without diapers?"

I wear a one piece snowsuit, too. Would hate to strip in a lodge restroom to use the potty. I wear 24/7, so I don't really have to decide, but I started wearing on the mountain long before I went 24/7. 

On 2/21/2019 at 11:07 PM, MommyWigglebutt said:

Haha! No I never found a ghost. I was in a ghost hunting club for years and I never found anything. Now, I am a skeptic, so when one of our members found something I was always the person explaining it away with logic. 

But, I had a friend who captured a video of a shadow scampering up a wall. It looked like the shadow of a little boy and it reminded me so much of Peter Pans shadow. That was hard to explain away, and it gives me the creeps. The shadow figure was captured at Longfellow's Wayside Inn in Sudbury MA, which is one of the oldest Inns in the country. 

But if I had come across a ghost, wearing a diaper isn't a bad idea ?

I was tending the graves of very long dead vicars at the church next door to where I lived (vicars are always buried by the church wall) and somebody tapped me on the back, I turned round to see who it was and there was nobody there. I ran so fast, left the lawn mower there for three days, completely freaked me out! Yes, I was nappied and, yes, I was wet!

6 hours ago, Greybird said:

I was tending the graves of very long dead vicars at the church next door to where I lived (vicars are always buried by the church wall) and somebody tapped me on the back, I turned round to see who it was and there was nobody there. I ran so fast, left the lawn mower there for three days, completely freaked me out! Yes, I was nappied and, yes, I was wet!

After that experience, all I can say is it was probably a good thing that you had a diaper on!  Were you wet before the tap on the shoulder or did that happen afterwards?

Scariest was the warm night I road my motorcycle home from work wearing nothing but my work shoes and wet diaper. Don’t know how I would have explained it if I had gotten pulled over. 

Funniest would be to a local bar on Halloween, put on 4 large diapers and t-shirt, won first prize for most daring. 

Funniest- Darius Rucker concert-i wore an Abriform Xplus with 2 Abri-let stuffers. The waddle was real. :)

Scariest- Pissing myself in the middle of a presentation in college. OMG what a rush!

Strangest- Wearing an Abriform under a women’s one piece bathing suit while taking a bath. I wanted to feel it swell up close to my body. 

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

After that experience, all I can say is it was probably a good thing that you had a diaper on!  Were you wet before the tap on the shoulder or did that happen afterwards?

I think it was after! I was at the grave of a Reverend Black, I think he was just having a laugh or thanking me for cleaning up his grave!

Funniest - wearing a Depends the first time I ever went into Rearz, back when they had a retail store. It was like driving a Kia to go shopping for a BMW. Up until then I had relied only on what I could get at drug stores & Walmart. 

Scariest  - wearing a diaper on a 4 hour drive back from an airport that included a trip across the border; I was terrified that I would end up being searched, precisely because I looked terrified, even though I had absolutely nothing of interest in the car. The diaper was damp from the flight and I really, really did not want to have to demonstrate that it was not, in fact, stuffed with illicit substances or something like that. But I sailed across, a couple of cursory questions and done. Because it was a dark, rainy night, I drove the the next 3 hours with a pacifier in my mouth - that was also a first. 

Strangest - probably the first time I wore a diaper on a plane. I was terrified of being asked about at the security check so I left it in my computer bag and put it on after I got into the secure area. I thought it might raise questions if they saw it on the X-ray but they didn't care, I'm sure it's common enough. I was damned tempted to wear one the last time I was in the hospital, but I chickened out. We live in a small(ish) town and I know people who know people who work there. I would love to go for a nature walk outdoors in just a diaper, but for now that is just a dream. We have lots of wooded trails nearby but they are popular and I wouldn't want to run into a family out for a hike and freak them out. 

Funniest: when I went to a BDSM session and was told I needed to wear a diaper and wet it. I got out and jumped onto a motorcycles taxi and I forgot I was wearing it.

Strangest: my gf saw I was wearing a wet diaper and said they were loose she got some braces (suspenders and attached them to the diapers and pulled them tight the pee run down my leg [emoji16]

Scariest: the first time I went to work in my diaper and wet them. I thought everyone was looking at me I will never do that again.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk