LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's the strangest place you have worn a diaper.

Coatse

Simple what different places have your worn.

1) funniest

2) strangest

3) scariest (when you didn't want people to know)

Mine

1) where. I first went out in public in a wet diaper

2) riding my bike and wet them on the bike

3) walking home in my diaper and thinking people were watching me.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

The funniest strangest scariest and weirdest place I wear is on the other side of the fence in my yard. There's a seriously screwed up world out there which is why I spend as much of my time as I can on my side of that fence where things are much saner. BTW I wear 24/7.

Bettypooh

The bathroom

18 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

The funniest strangest scariest and weirdest place I wear is on the other side of the fence in my yard. There's a seriously screwed up world out there which is why I spend as much of my time as I can on my side of that fence where things are much saner. BTW I wear 24/7.

Bettypooh

Exactly this.

#3. Changing my diaper in the handicap stall of a McDonalds (with the stall door closed and locked).  I made sure I waited for the one person to leave before changing my diaper.  Unfortunatly, 'as he left another person must have come in the door at the same time and I didn't know about it!  When I left the stall after changing my diaper, I saw a guy in his 20's looking at me and grinning!  This was probably over 30 years ago, and I don't change in public restrooms anymore after that!  I always find a restroom with a locking outer door when away from home and I have to change diapers.

I used to go fishing in my boat in summer with a DL friend of mine who was a member here until he passed away a year ago.  We would go out in Lake Michigan and when away from any other boats or prying eyes, our jeans or shorts would come off and we would fish in just our shirts and diapers.  Last time we did this was 3 years ago and it was so foggy on the lake we really had no business being out there, even though it was super calm and the lake was flat.  We went way out where it was deep, probably a good 5 miles and the only way we could get back was by looking at the compass and watching the depth finder to make sure we were getting shallower.  We got to about 3 foot of water depth before we saw the shore and we were only about 20 feet away.  We had to ask a fellow walking along the beach where the entrance to the harbor was because we didn't know if we were to the left or right of it.  Fortunatly, he couldn't see into the boat where we were sitting so he didn't notice we were wearing diapers.

Scariest and strangest....does a haunted house last Halloween count?  Well, that was the fun kind of scary.  For actually scary, the time I had to go through the city to come home and the way was blocked by a bunch of rampaging idiots who thought they could break the law just because they were upset over God only knows what.  Protesting (with all the proper paperwork/ whatever else in place)= allowed.  Damaging property and attacking and hurting random people? Not so much. 

I have worn just a diaper when picking up the mail or going out with trash, but no longer as the neighbors are home more often now and there is cameras everywhere, but still let diaper peak out and worn tight pants so the bulge is obvious when close, but I don't expect to meet anyone at the times I go out

Scariest recent is when I put on a diaper at my brothers, after we had been bathing in the lake, even though the door was locked, my heart were racing 

"Funniest" is when I am wearing a diaper at age of 35+ and asks my sister when her kids is gonna stop using diapers..   and I think she either know or knew, that I wear,cause one time she asked me "when you gonna stop?", might just have been a joke... 

I guess the scariest was telling my girlfriend who has been my wife now for almost 7 years. I was just a little uneasy about flying at first. I fly several times a year and it has never been an issue. Strangest was after I had surgery having the nurses change me. They were all very professional about it. I went into surgery wearing a diaper and I had one on after surgery. They changed me every 3 hours whether I needed it or not for 6 days. I can't say that I have had a funny instance except for a little boy looking under a locked handicapped toilet door in a public restroom when I was changing. He was looking for his dad. I had to  chuckle. 

I don't go out of my way to tell everyone that I wear adult diapers but I am not embarrassed by the fact that I do. Seeing how I can't control my bladder function I would think that people would rather me wear protection than not.

I used to go duck hunting with a friend and his son who was about 8 years old.  One morning I decided to wear a diaper.  I never wear around friends or people I know, but I figured diaper, jeans, insulated hunting pants and chest waders.  With all those layers and a camo hunting coat who could tell what was undernieth?  Of course, usually we have to relieve ourselves while hunting but because my friend had to go in to work later that morning, I had driven myself to the boat launch and the hunting was only about 3 hours instead of the normal 6. 

funniest: When buying out all the Overnight Depends when they were being discontinued. I had a whole cart full, when my wife says loudly, "are you sure there your size?" Plus it was a clearance sale and the checker asked for a price check.

strangest: When unexpectently I had to see a company physical  therapist, and she asked me to remove my shirt. I was wearing a 24/7, urethane plastic pants, and a onesie. Nothing was said, I think my embarrassment said it all.

scariest: In arena helping a bull riding act. 

• 6 months later...

Out on a dinner date with some friends from work. I took the train home and messed my diaper on the train. I walked the three blocks home and enjoyed the squishy walk. When I got home it was time to take my dog out for a walk. I went back out and walked my dog. I then sat on the stoop for about five minutes, squishing it around some more. What a great dinner date it was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Scariest was when my second wife gave me a disposable enema in the backseat of her car right before we went into a restaurant to eat dinner.  Within minutes I was sitting in a nasty mess.  I had to stay that way while we ate and walk out of the restaurant in my messy state.  Everytime I took a step it was undeniable I had messed my pants.  Now, I would view such an act as inappropriate and disrespectful to those around me but then is was highly exciting.

It is hard to tell the strangest.  I would guess it would be standing in just a diaper and babyish plastic panties as I watched my second wife make love to her bull.  I remember they started in the bedroom and I was called in after they had played a little.  My ex had me stand in the corner and took my clothes off and  I was standing in front of a real man in just a diaper.  You could tell he thought of me as pathetic and despite it being such a sexual turn on it was strange in a way to.

Funniest would have to be my current wife had me join her in a hotel pool while wearing a disposable diaper.  The diaper filled so much it exploded and I had to waddle back to the hotel room squish squashing as I walked.  We both were rolling.

1. When I had a messy blow out as I pulled into my driveway. Had been holding it in while at the store and let loose as I made it home. Way more that I expected and my kiddo couldn’t take it in the position I was in. I’m not incon so it was kinda funny to me have that happen. 

2. The strangest would be when I wore to bed while sharing a hotel room with my mom. We each had our own bed and she was none the wiser to my knowledge but it was awkward and I was a little self conscious about the crinkles as I moved in bed. Fortunately SDK’s aren’t too bad for crinkle factor. She knows about my diapers but I don’t flaunt them around her. 

3. This past Sunday I had to try on a rental tux for my brothers wedding. I had been fitted unpadded a few weeks prior. When the tux was ready my plan was to just pick it up and go, but the dude wanted me to try it on to make sure everything fit correctly. I had on a kiddo diaper with one good wetting under its belt so it wasn’t too swollen. He had me put on the pants, undershirt and shoes and then come out to try on the vest and jacket. I tucked in the shirt, not sure if the light green and white print over the top of the pants was visible through the white shirt. I couldn’t see it in the mirror. My crotch did look a little swollen in the mirror. He asked me how everything was fitting while I was changing. I said good and then came straight out and tried on the vest and jacket. Didn’t really give him much opportunity to analyze the outfit and kept him occupied with chit chat. Doubt he noticed. If he did, so be it. 

The strangest place for me recently was wearing a diaper to my new doctors visit. I told her I have been partially bladder and bowel incontinent since last summer when I wrenched my back. I already had a ruptured disc and it just pushed things over the edge when I wrenched it. She understood completely and was very professional and non judgmental about it. I told her that I have to wear protection anytime I leave home and to bed because I have only about 3 minutes from when I need to go and I stand up to go use the bathroom but frequently don't get there before I have an accident.

Scariest was during a traffic stop.     It was at night and the cop stopped me on pretense to see if I was drunk (did all the field tests).   I was sober but I imagined he could see through my pants and tell I was diapered.    At least I didn't get a ticket or anything.

Have had a few funny times.   One time I was in the middle of the colonoscopy prep and my wife comes in and says "Are you wearing a diaper?"  I admitted i was and she laughed and said it was probably the one time it was a good idea.     Another time we were on a long trip and my wife was commenting on the fact she needed to use the bathroom and I didn't seem to mind the long drives and then she figured it out, "You've got a diaper on don't you?"

Strangest.   I wore them skiing a few times.    I've worn them to a few doctor's appointments (ENT, MRI, etc.. when  I knew the doctor wasn' tlikely to have me take my pants off).     I wanted to wear it to the colonoscopy but my wife talked me out of ti.   Actually, for both the colonoscopies, I could have changed in and out of the diaper with nobody seeing anyhow.  

I have urge urinary incontinence and need to wear a diaper. It’s a medical condition. So I’m not ashamed of it, but I am as discreet about it as I reasonably can be.  However, on a few occasions, I’ve had to share a hotel room with a colleague. It was strange and uncomfortable having to explain my diapers to someone who didn’t know about my condition. 

On 2/8/2019 at 2:59 PM, willnotwill said:

Strangest.   I wore them skiing a few times.    

That's an interesting answer. Why would wearing diapers when skiing be strange? I haven't been on the slopes undiapered for years and given the state of most lodge restrooms I think I am justified in not using them. 

I have worn all over.  Out in public, out to the bar with friends drinking, brought diapers with me when i traveling to Italy for 2 weeks, and have brought many diapers on all of the cruises I have been on.  

Can say I have never worn on a plane (afraid of the pat down and security checks).  But other then that i wear a bit and tend to hide it well.  Have even gotten away with wearing at least a time or two with every job I have had and held.

1) funniest: I wore a diaper to my cousin's wedding and soaked it during their vows. As soon as they were pronounced husband and wife, and everyone started clapping, I messed my diaper.

2) strangest: I wore one to my doctor's appointment, and I wasn't thinking too hard so I wet myself on the drive there. When he had me pull down my pants so he could check my balls, he had to stick his hand down a soggy diaper.

3) scariest: I wore a diaper to Thanksgiving dinner last fall, and I was constantly worried that one of the dozens of family members present would notice something.

On 2/10/2019 at 12:27 AM, lilchris said:

That's an interesting answer. Why would wearing diapers when skiing be strange? I haven't been on the slopes undiapered for years and given the state of most lodge restrooms I think I am justified in not using them. 

For me it's pretty much a requirement.  That's not because I'm incontinent, but it's so much more convenient.     I wear a jumpsuit which makes using a urinal a bit difficult, and walking in ski boots is a pain.   It just seems natural to me.

But asking a question like this is a little bit like asking what's the strangest place you've ever gone.   A better question might be "Where is the strangest place that you've gone without diapers?"

On 2/14/2019 at 2:54 PM, StinkyWetOtter said:

2) strangest: I wore one to my doctor's appointment, and I wasn't thinking too hard so I wet myself on the drive there. When he had me pull down my pants so he could check my balls, he had to stick his hand down a soggy diaper.

Why does the doctor have to check your balls at the age of 21?

Can't remember last time I had to pull down my pants at the doctors, so that hasto be when is was less than 10 years old