LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I the only one

First off I don't mean to offend anyone I believe people have the right to choose their sexuality but I'm just wondering if I'm the only 100 percent straight heterosexual male who has a not so small sissy side no offense meant to homosexuals whatsoever thank you for reading 

Don’t think you are alone here (with this). I am not against anyone either (just saying).But, I too am a very straight heterosexual, but I love sissy things. For me, I like the idea of the humiliation, of being dress as a sissy girly toddler. I can speculate on lots of reasons why, or how I came to like what I like, but not really sure. Mostly, I just accept I like it, and have fun with it. 

Same here, in fact most of the LG's I came across were also hetero's

If I could put up two accounts or something like that, I could put together a 1950's adult kid boy setup that would be stunning in it's scope and breadth. When you had some of the cousins I had, you had the best in boyhood

6 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

If I could put up two accounts or something like that, I could put together a 1950's adult kid boy setup that would be stunning in it's scope and breadth. When you had some of the cousins I had, you had the best in boyhood

Why not choose a genderless name and post both.  I would love to see it.

Genderless and i do not get along. There is no such thing as a "genderless" name that does not cause confusion. The Germans even have or had laws about it and there have been dozens of studies that show what happens to persons with weird names going back to  the 1950's that I know of

I have chosen that gender which is more a props to the interests of this site. I will  choose a genderless name after you do

8 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

I will  choose a genderless name after you do

HaHa.  I just might one day if I ever afford to, and I will hold you to it!

I dide not say holw long after you do, only after you do. And considering that you like your name being "Ella" or "Elle" why demean yourself?

6 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I dide not say holw long after you do, only after you do. And considering that you like your name being "Ella" or "Elle" why demean yourself?

It was just a joke, Little Christine.  Although, I could change my name one day on the site if I decided to.  Just not sure about that.  I might get tired of Ellie/   You must have read that somewhere on the site ---  good memory you have.

Although I Did think that having a genderless name so that you could post both LG and LB was a good idea.  I guess not.

I got that it was a joke but I could not resist

I have posted some LB over at the Tree Fort. signed as jonny_7 oma or something like that. I do not know how many of them survived the attacki

22 minutes ago, Old_PA said:

Perhaps it is perfectly normal to have a sissy side. It's great to be aware of it.

I do not know about a "sissy" side. I am a Little Girl. There is a huge difference

http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/p/test.html

And if you look in the Sissy Room, you see things that a Little Girl would not go near, which has bred a bit of antipathy between LG's and Sissys. There are also big differences in our dress

On 7/28/2018 at 4:15 PM, AbabeBill said:

Don’t think you are alone here (with this). I am not against anyone either (just saying).But, I too am a very straight heterosexual, but I love sissy things. For me, I like the idea of the humiliation, of being dress as a sissy girly toddler. I can speculate on lots of reasons why, or how I came to like what I like, but not really sure. Mostly, I just accept I like it, and have fun with it. 

when you're a grown Male with the weight of your family on your shoulders, every so often you need to escape that pressure.

the farthest thing away from a responsible Grown man is a little happy little girl with the only thing to worry about is which pretty things do I wear today. :wub:

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I do not know about a "sissy" side. I am a Little Girl. There is a huge difference

http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/p/test.html

And if you look in the Sissy Room, you see things that a Little Girl would not go near, which has bred a bit of antipathy between LG's and Sissys. There are also big differences in our dress

Little Christine, my remark was to the opening lines of the thread by 'wetwarmandcozy'. I know nothing of LGs.

That is what happnes: Threads expand or take a completely different direction. There is a perceived near overlap of Sissy and anything girlish NOTE: we say "girlish" and not "girly", such that the two are used almost interchangeably. I have seen something here that belong in the Little Girl Playhouse and some things there that belong here. And as Joanne says; many persons who are, in fact. LG were labelled as "sissy" and, not knowing about LG culture, just accept it. The same goes with Crossdressing and Transgender, of which LG is a subset: I know, I have been there. Somewhere in this subforum I put a link to the major Sissy sites and requestied that it be pinned so that there could be some reference points. And the same should be done with LG sites over at the LG playhouse. It does not help that the LG and LB are buried in another subforum so that access is a bit more complicated than coming here which menas there we are not on an equal footing or "level playing field". They are certainly more relavent than religion which has no actual meaning in the lives of children and their adult incarnations; Littles: Corinthians is not Anne of Grre Gables or The Bobsey Twins. And it frames the discussion of Philosophy in religious terms. But those are other matters

19 hours ago, diaprbayb said:

when you're a grown Male with the weight of your family on your shoulders, every so often you need to escape that pressure.

the farthest thing away from a responsible Grown man is a little happy little girl with the only thing to worry about is which pretty things do I wear today. :wub:

I was wondering about the reason behind my sissy side and then you posted this and everything just clicked thank you 

• Like 1