LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Roommate Moves In (Private between Maximuusdignitas and DaddyPaul

My name is Christian, I am a 16 year old and decided to move out of my parents house because I'd be closer to school.  They agreed to help with some money because it would allow me to afford it without and manage bills myself.  One of the other benefits is it allows me to party more.  I live with my girlfriend who is one of the cheerleaders in high school.  We have been having trouble making it for the last couple months because I have to pay utilities and our portion of rent plus other expenses for personal stuff.

We put an ad in the paper for a roommate and had a few stop by and we decided who we thought was the best one to help.  There were a couple who were good to me, but my girlfriend didn't like something or other.  We ended up choosing another kid from school who was 14, but was taller and stronger than me which was odd sitting there talking.  He was cute too which made me pause because I got the feeling she liked the stud.

James had just started at new school and was watching cheerleading practise as he waited for football try outs to begin. He couldn’t take his eyes off one of them she looked absolutely gorgeous. He got talking to one of the other cheerleaders who told him about her boyfriend advertising for a roommate and with a smile on his face he decided to have some fun.

he heard back from Christian nearly straight away and they arranged to meet as soon as he met the kid he should his dominance by setting down some rules. 

“I’ll expect you to behave and not complain when I’m throwing a party ok little boy?” He said

When I hear James tell me not to interfere with his parties, it seems so obvious to me that I don't comment, but it's the last statement of calling me a little boy that bugs me.  I don't want him to move in if he's  going to be a jerk, but not sure how I will talk my girlfriend out of it, plus it would put it even longer before I found a roommate.  I am mad, but don't say anything and walk away.

I walk over to my girlfriend doing practice to catch her on a short break to find out when James was moving in.  They are both done with cheer leading and football at the same time, so I just headed home to wait for both of them.  I got home and watched some tv because I didn't have a lot of homework to do.  Then I played some video games and had mixed feeling about James, but tried to ignore it because that's what my girl friend wants.