LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hey everyone!

About Me:

part-time diaper lover (when i can, which isn't a lot nowadays) living in los angeles

i don't believe in living life on terms of "black / white" - to me, everything is on a case-by-case basis, and there is no absolute right or wrong in life

my vanilla life is in finance

i think i'm 99.9% normal: i stay up-to-date on things - im easy going/friendly - pretty-good self esteem (don't really take anything too personal / don't get offended often) - humble, not arrogant

i love science and history

i play ps4 from time to time (can't wait for red dead redemption 2 to come out!)

racquetball is really fun!  i really enjoy watching college football

i love movies - i think i have good taste.  i would say i'm a tough, but fair critic (my friends ask for my opinion when trying to decide what to watch on Netflix / HBO - feel free to do the same! lol).  i really dislike when movies/tv are dumbed down for the audience and/or are very predictable / cheesy.

early adam sandler movies are funny

any other questions, feel free to send me a message

thanks!

Hi & welcome.

Yes Happy Gilmore is a classic.. I guess if you replaced 'racquetball' with mma/boxing & 'history' with more science I too could could fit in the 99.9%. 

Na, its nice to finally meet a hbo fan. What did you think of True Detective? Oh I agree, rdr2 should be good, I am also looking forward to cyberpunk.

Hi and welcome Bruce. Nice to meet you, and happy to have you join us here. I still can’t put my finger on, why you remind me of Batman so much? Could it be... Nah! 

I think you’ll like it here, lots of good stuff, with good people. Make yourself at home, not that it could compare to Wayne Manor, but do try. Have fun, and enjoy!