LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So much fun

5 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Dude....you gotta either learn to spell, or else figure out how to defeat the auto fill on your device. io32SN5NIZNOirB6bw0q4JvBiN1BPRLnYzCaGGhl

You took the words out of my mouth.  :67_EmoticonsHDcom:  Perhaps like me sometimes he typed fast and had a few typos.  Sometimes I post my reply and then when I read it I have to edit it to correct the typos.  :34_EmoticonsHDcom:  Sometimes I just forget to proof read before submitting. 

• 2 weeks later...
Is there any one alts put baby powder on when using there normal underwear I love it

My normal underwear is a diaper, so I can sprinkle some in after I secure the tape tabs. Sick in my tummy and sprinkle some in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My normal underwear is a diaper, so I can sprinkle some in after I secure the tape tabs. Sick in my tummy and sprinkle some in.

You know that baby powder in really rock dust, it's the softest rock on the chart. That's why it feels so nice on our skin. Diamond is up on the top of the list talc is on the bottom. Just for bottoms. Ha.

I loved the scent of baby powder so much that I started to use women's baby powder antiperspirant.  I haven't done so in a while but no one ever asked me why I smelled of baby powder.  Nowadays I just sprinkle some in my diapers before I put them on.  The little whiff of the powder that you get when moving or sitting is heavenly IMO.....

I've been using powder-scented antiperspirant for ages and nobody has ever said a word about that. I've used baby powder down there before too, though I haven't done it in years. Then again, I'm not trying to appear as anyone especially 'manly' so that doesn't matter to me :girl_happy:

It takes more courage to do what you really want to do when that's not the usual than it does to try to conform to what others expect of you B) Do your own thing standing apart and above those who aren't bold enough to go their own way. Do not ever let them drag you down into their miserable level of life, but excel in being yourself doing whatever you want to do ;)

Bettypooh

I loved the scent of baby powder so much that I started to use women's baby powder antiperspirant.  I haven't done so in a while but no one ever asked me why I smelled of baby powder.  Nowadays I just sprinkle some in my diapers before I put them on.  The little whiff of the powder that you get when moving or sitting is heavenly IMO.....

I like to sprinkle some on my girls so I can smell fresh all day.

Not so much baby powder, but have you ever tried Gold Bond?

its amaaaaazing!

a little gold bond in the junk area, diaper or no, and you get the feeling that you just brushed your teeth, only around the balls. ?

careful thogu, some people find it a little much.