LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Demotion (private with marxthebaby)

Kinkyddlg

Eric slipped into the office lightly despite his large frame, sensing something amiss in the sudden absence of typing or commotion from his new Boss’s desk.

The two of them had been staying late for weeks to finish a presentation to the company Directors and had managed to convince them to create a new head of department effective immediately.

Both made their case to take charge of it, Eric citing his longer experience with the company, but somehow the higher-ups got the notion that Eric’s then-colleague had been the “brains” behind the presentation and decided he should take the considerable raise and impressive office while Eric would merely assist him in starting up the new division.

The disparity in their treatment rankled Eric, especially as they were both still at work long after the rest of the office went home, this time in order to actually implement their new initiative.

He knew they were both tired and stressed from one project after another, and so was bringing the first round of evening coffee as a sort of peace offering to his new superior.

But as Eric was quietly rounding the door into his Boss’s spacious new office, what moments before had sounded like the shuffling of papers and the clacking of a keyboard was replaced by a muffled hissing noise and a whining, whispered “Not again…!”

• Haha 1

If he were being honest, Bill would've just told his partner to stop vying for the position they both wanted. He knew from the start that the higher-ups would select him instead; he was good at buttering them up, and he was younger, which lent itself well to their presentation...or was it the blackmail? It was hard to tell.

Bill had been gathering dirt on their higher-ups for months, compiling it all into a comprehensive list of their flaws that may have led to these misdeeds. When he gave the presentation, he would both flatter their experience and shut them down with a few choice words only they knew were slights at them, warnings to keep their mouths shut lest he spill the beans. Part of him felt bad for Eric; he knew the man was older and much more experienced, but he also knew that his strategy would land him the position from the get-go.

Bill was seated at his new desk, typing away, when the urge to pee struck him. He sighed, crossing his legs to prevent anything from slipping out like he'd done many times before. Usually, he'd piss himself while hard at work and ignore it until he was finished, maybe cover it up with something, but today was different. Today Eric was here, and he couldn't let him find out about his little problem; he feared he'd never hear the end of it. 

Unfortunately for him, as he shuffled through paperwork and entered data into the computer, Bill realized he had to pee so badly it was already starting to leak out between his legs. When he uncrossed his legs, the floodgates opened before he could so much as think about closing them. A muffled hissing noise was all he heard, hands shaking as the front of his pants darkened with piss. He whined to himself in a soft voice, tears brimming in his eyes, "Not again...!" 

When Eric rounded the corner, Bill quickly covered himself, trying to act as if nothing had just happened at all. He was shaking, cheeks flushed with shame and embarrassment, his eyes guilty and scared. Bill couldn't trust himself to speak, so he grabbed the coffee and turned the chair back around, hoping Eric hadn't seen.

Eric almost dropped the coffee in surprise as Bill whipped a file folder over his lap like a teenager caught masturbating. The older man made a joke to that effect despite Eric’s incredibly anxious demeanor, saying “Whoa buddy, I didn’t think that’s what you meant by ‘burning the midnight oil.’” But when instead of laughing it off with him or explaining himself, Bill took the coffee with shaky hands and turned around dismissively. Eric’s dander was raised.

Bill was so shocked by having his chair forcefully spun back to face Eric that the folder fluttered from his grasp, exposing the large dark patch on the crotch of his khakis. “What, too important now to say thank you?” Eric growled until he registered the stain and burst out laughing. It was much too large to even be a cum-stain, and without thinking Eric allowed his resentment to take over and pulled out his phone to take a quick video of the teary red-faced young executive. “Oh noooo,” He said with exaggerated sympathy, “Billy-boy had a wittle ack-sie-dent.”

• Haha 1

Bill was shaking with indignation as he set down the coffee, his cheeks and ears bright red. He didn't have time to compose himself when Eric grabbed his chair and whirled it around to face him. Tears streamed down his face as the much taller and more intimating man asked if he felt he was too important to say "thank you", his voice high-pitched with nervousness, "Look, just go before-" Before he could finish that statement, he dropped the folder that had been covering up his wet pants before realizing what he'd just done. 

The man balled his hands into tight fists at his sides whilst Eric pulled out his phone, cooing to him like a toddler and saying that he had a "widdle ack-sie-dent". Bill couldn't think of a retort, he just swiveled the chair back around and grabbed the folder from the floor, covering the dark patch again. "It's not what it looks like! Quit acting like I'm a child, and give me your phone before I get pissed!" 

Lying through his teeth, unable to appreciate the irony of his final statement, Bill grabbed at the phone, trying to dispose of the evidence. Unfortunately for him, he was too short to reach it. Annoyed, he folded his arms and glowered up at Eric, his voice cold and full of rage,

"Give me your phone, Eric. Now, or I'll tell the higher-ups what you did." 

“What I did? Shouldn’t you be more worried about me showing them what you did?” Eric was in stitches at this point, lazily holding the phone up above his head as if Bill was his kid brother. “What else could it be? I just brought the coffee and I don’t see so much as a Styrofoam cup in here. Before you get pissed, indeed. Seems a little late for that!”

Eric’s steeled his blue eyes at his young boss, his smirk still broad but none of its mirth extending to the rest of his face. “In fact, Billy, I think you just created a new position in our department. Somebody needs to be in charge of keeping Baby Bossman’s pants dry and it clearly can’t be you. So you have about 5 seconds to get on your knees and beg me to take care of your little potty problem before I send this to HR and let them find someone instead.”

Bill stood on his tip-toes, reaching for the phone, but he couldn't grab it; Eric was just too tall. The young man folded his arms, glowering up at Eric with tears brimming in his eyes. Rage, embarrassment, and fear all compelled him to obey the humiliating demand, lest the older man make good on his threat and send the picture to HR. If that happened, he'd be the company laughingstock, and probably get himself fired or laughed out of any potential job he could apply for afterwards. He was backed into a corner; he couldn't reach the damned phone, he couldn't change out of his wet pants with Eric here, and nobody was here to see what was going on. 

So he dropped to his knees and lowered his gaze so he wouldn't have to look at Eric's stupid smirking face, "...Help me take care of my bathroom problem. Please." No matter how low he had to sink, he didn't want to say "potty"; he wasn't a baby, after all. Bill stood up right after, shaking with equal measures anger and humiliation, breathing through choked little sobs. "I'm not a baby, asshole! I just...had too much to drink and it spilled, and I threw away the cup! S-stop making this out to be something it's not! Stop making me out as the immature one, 'cause I'm not!" Contrary to his statement, Bill was acting like a child, crying and stamping his foot while his face turned red with rage, eyes narrowed. He really did look like a little baby, throwing a tantrum. To punctuate his rant, he grabbed the steaming coffee from his desk, and dumped it on Eric's groin. "I'm not a baby, you're not the one in charge, and I know how to use the fucking potty!"

Eric rolled his eyes at Bill’s paltry excuses. “If I couldn’t see from your pissed pants that you’re just a baby, your inability to make up your mind would give it away. One second you’re admitting you need me to help with your pants-wetting, the next you’re trying to deny it ever happened!” Putting his phone away, Eric grabbed Bill by his slender arm as he tried to stand, whirling the smaller man facedown over the arm of the prized leather chair that had come with his new office.

“Lying. Is. Very. Immature!” Eric intoned as his meaty hand came down hard on the seat of Billy’s wet slacks. Disgusted by what this was doing to his palm, Eric easily yanked the khakis down and continued his onslaught on his boss’s bare bottom for what seemed an eternity to the young executive, who kicked and struggled weakly in his iron grip.

“I guess you need help with more than just the potty, you really are a child through and through aren’t you?” Not waiting for Bill’s sobbing reply, Eric scolded, “From now until I decide you’re grown-up enough, not only are you in potty-training but I’ll be doing my damndest to re-raise you into a decent young man. That means obeying everything I say, like a little boy would listen to his Daddy. Understand?” Eric’s tone and hold brooked no argument from the terrified young man.

Bill was about to pour the coffee in Eric's lap in a fit of rage, rising up in his chair, when his arm was seized and he was whirled facedown over the arm of the leather chair that came with the new office. Dropping the styrofoam cup onto the floor, he struggled to get himself free, but the larger man's grip was too powerful. He listened to Eric talk down to him, claiming that if his soaked pants weren't enough to see he was just a baby, then his inability to make up his mind would give it away.

Infuriated, he opened his mouth to speak, only for Eric to spank him on the seat of his sopping wet khakis. Bill squirmed and began kicking his legs, trying to escape this humiliating punishment, but to no avail; the man was far too strong for him. That was when the slacks were yanked down and the onslaught continued for what felt like an eternity, reducing him to tears. He couldn't even say anything to the older employee as he lay over the arm of his chair, shoulders shaking with sobs, tears streaming down his red face. 

When the spanking was finally over, he was still in no condition to speak, crying loudly and squirming in Eric's grip. As his former inferior spoke to him, saying he guessed Bill needed help with more than just the potty, he was tempted to say something, but kept quiet. If he'd been given this much of a spanking for supposedly lying, God knows what denying this notion would get him; as much as he wanted to rebuild his shattered pride, the bawling executive was in no mood for another ass-walloping. 

Bill heard what Eric said next loud and clear; that he was going to decide whether or not he was grown-up enough, that now Bill was in potty-training and he would be re-raising him into a "decent young man". Eric's voice held no room for argument, and the all-too-powerful grip on his body let him know he had no way of preventing this. As Eric finished off the conversation by saying he'd have to obey everything he said like a little boy would listen to his Daddy, asking if he understood, Bill nodded, unable to speak through his sobs. He tried, but all that came out was incoherent gibberish. Trembling, his naked butt stinging from the spanking, he tried to stand, but found himself still held fast to the chair. 

He couldn't believe he was going to say this, but he forced down his rage and spoke, his voice embarrassed, "C-can I go to the...potty? I need to pee again." Bill admitted this while looking at the floor, forcing himself to say "potty" even though he loathed the childish word.

There was no denying that taking out his frustration on his weeping boss was immensely cathartic for Eric, who savored every blow and whimper from the petite young man. Eventually he was satisfied but still he didn’t allow Billy to stand despite his blubbering attempts at communication.

“Already? You didn’t get all your wee-wee out in your slacks? Can’t you even hold it for five minutes?” But Billy’s distress was plainly evident so Eric relented and helped the young man to his feet – while separating him from his soaked pants and underwear at the same time. He dropped them in a sodden pile.

“Those are filthy and I know how little control Baby Billy has of his pee-pee so we have to hurry to the potty.” Eric spat contemptuously as he pulled the bewildered boss down the hall wearing only his dress shirt. Bill was humiliated to be rushed to the family restroom with his damp nethers on full display, but immensely grateful that the rest of the office was long-gone.

To Bill’s shock, Eric didn’t release his hand until he was seated on the porcelain, being encouraged to “Show Daddy what a big boy Billy is!” as his former subordinate refused to give him the slightest privacy.

• Haha 1

Bill wanted to scream in frustration; he hated everything about this. He hated Eric, for so easily tossing him over his knee and talking down to him, for spanking him until he cried like a child. He hated himself for having such a weak bladder, for not locking the door or holding back his pee a while longer, for pissing his pants in the presence of someone he knew probably hated his guts. He hated that Eric had some twisted, weird vendetta against him, probably fueled by the fact he got the position he wanted, and he hated the fact that now Eric had him under his thumb and he couldn't do jack shit about it or he'd get spanked like a two-year-old. Bill tried fighting back the sobs rising in his throat, but his earlier words came out pathetic and simpering, as if he were weak. 

He imagined getting a bare-bottom spanking when the other employees were around to see everything, and shuddered; he certainly didn't want that to happen. Getting spanked-by Eric, of all people, the subordinate who had it out for him since day fucking one-was bad enough without having more people made aware of his demeaning punishment.

Bill let the older man help him to his feet, stepping out of his sodden underwear and pants, watching as they were tossed aside. Still smarting from his punishment, his inner thighs a bright pink and bumpy with irritation from sitting in his own messes so often, he tried to walk like he normally did. Key word being "tried"; before he could straighten himself out, Eric seized his hand and led him out of the office, saying he knew how little control "baby Billy" had over his pee-pee, so they had to hurry to the bathroom.

"H-hey! Lemme go! I can use the bathroom myself!" He protested weakly, trying to pry himself from the man's iron-clad grip, but to no avail. The short man was dragged down the hall in nothing save his dress shirt, using his other hand to yank at Eric's fingers in a vain attempt to free himself. Bill dragged his heels as much as he could to slow him down, but they reached their destination faster than expected. Much to his dismay, Eric didn't release his hand until they were both in the bathroom and Bill was seated on the toilet.

When Eric told him to "show Daddy what a big boy he is!" in a sing-song tone usually reserved for toddlers and babies, he wanted to punch the smug bastard in the face. Thoroughly embarrassed, Bill peed, but he did so slowly, not accoustomed to someone watching. Annoyance and rage flared up in him again, prompting a barrage of sardonic remarks, 

"Oh, wow, what do you know; I pissed in the potty. What an accomplishment. I'm so fucking glad you were here to see me do that, Eric. Do I get a gold star for doing such a good job? Do I need to get you every time I have the urge to take a piss or a shit from now on? Let you drag me along by the hand like there's no other way I could make it? Whenever I go potty, will you make such a big fucking deal over it, like I've never seen or used a toilet in my life?" He growled, standing up and trying to walk out of the stall pantless when he was all done, under the assumption that he could find a fresh pair of pants by himself.

"If I find dry clothes by myself-like I know for a fact I will-I expect you to stop treating me like a child. No spankings, no talking down to me, and no acting like you're older than I am. If you find me some dry clothes, then goody for you, Eric. I'm still not calling you Daddy, but I'll let you try treating me like I'm nothing but a stupid, drooling baby who needs your help with everything. I'll even let you check, see if I pissed myself or not-which I won't-so you can have that satisfaction, too. Deal?"

• 2 weeks later...

Eric couldn’t help but laugh at how much Bill sounded like a whiny little kid. “I can use it myself!” The bigger man imitated in a mocking falsetto, amused by Bill’s inability to shake his captor’s hold.

As the embarrassed young boss reluctantly tinkled under Eric’s watchful eye, he unleashed a tirade of sarcasm at his subordinate. Eric blithely let Billy bluster to his heart’s content, knowing he was backed into a corner. Finally, as he stalked back down the hall to his office half-naked, Eric spoke up.

“You’ve got yourself a deal, little boy. Regardless of what you think, I don’t relish the prospect of working for a child who has to be taken to the toilet so he doesn’t piss himself. So if you do have any clean clothes left in here,” Eric gestured around Bill’s office as they reentered it, “I’ll acknowledge you can take care of yourself and we’ll drop this like it never happened. Otherwise I’m going to hold you to your word – and check you like ‘a stupid helpless drooling baby’ as you so aptly put it.” Eric crossed his arms impatiently.

Bill desperately checked the drawer where he typically kept a change of clothes for just such an incident, only to hold them up and display faded stains on them, as well. He must’ve forgotten to swap in new pants the last time he’d had to resort to changing at work. Eric shook his head and muttered “Of course. Don’t move,” before ducking into a nearby office. He knew their coworker Sharon kept spare pull-ups and pants for when her young son was in the building daycare. He also pocketed a spare pacifier, just in case.

Eric returned moments later to find Bill had not had any more luck in finding something appropriate to cover himself. The older man brandished the spider-man pullups and childish jean shortalls with suspender straps and a bib front. They looked ungainly to take on and off and lacked a fly. “Time’s up, Baby Billy. Now step in before you make another mess… or earn yourself another spanking.” Eric held the legs of the pull-ups open with menace in his eyes.

Bill grit his teeth when his subordinate mocked him, laughing, obviously amused by his inability to escape his iron-clad grip. When, as he stalked out of the bathroom and back down the hall, Eric called out after him, he balled his fists up at his sides. Blushing straight to his ears, the humiliated man tried to cover himself again before realizing there was no point; Eric had seen everything already. 

The man's words rang in his ears as he stomped into his office; how dare he call him a little boy? Obviously, Bill wasn't a child who needed to be cared for and taken to and from the toilet every single day; he was fully capable of pissing on the toilet by himself. This had just been a fluke, an unfortunate accident that happened at the worst possible time. Though he tried telling himself that, he knew deep down that it simply wasn't true; Bill had been wetting his work pants for god knows how long, to the extent where he had a spare change of pants and underwear tucked away in a drawer so he'd have them if he needed some spare clothes. 

Desperate, he yanked the drawer of his desk open and grabbed his only other pair of pants, only to find that they were stained with dried pee. His heart dropped; he must've forgotten to exchange the dirty pair of pants for clean ones after his last accident a couple days ago. Bill opened his mouth to explain why those were there, but to no avail; Eric just shook his head as if he were disappointed but not surprised by this discovery, and ducked into a nearby office. 

All Bill could do was wait for him to return, shoving his stained pants back into the drawer and slamming it shut with a metallic thud. None of his other desk drawers held anything but paperwork and files that belonged in his filing cabinet(he'd been too lazy to put them in their proper spot), so he stood there, still shivering in his suit jacket. After Eric entered and brandished the SpiderMan pull-ups he'd forgotten their coworker Sharon had brought for the building daycare, along with childish jean shortalls, Bill shuddered and wished he could sink into the carpet so Eric couldn't see his bright-red face.

The shortalls looked practically impossible to remove without assistance, and didn't even have a fly. No matter what, he'd have to rely on Eric to remove them for him. He wouldn't even be able to take off the pull-up, which Eric held open for him, calling him baby Billy and telling him to step into it before he had another accident...or earned another spanking. Bill stepped into the pull-up, then took off his suit jacket and the dress shirt underneath. "There." He muttered, shifting uncomfortably in the babyish garment. With a sigh, he glanced at the shortalls, dreading having to wear the blasted thing for God knows how long. 

“A deal’s a deal, Billy,” Eric said stonily as his red-faced boss eyed the shortalls apprehensively. He held open their short legs and helped Billy balance as they were pulled up tightly against the unfamiliar bulk around his crotch. Though the young man was slight enough to squeeze into them, and the elastic in the overalls generous enough to accommodate, the bulge of his shameful new training pants was clear to see through the denim.

“Now I think it’s time we called it a night.” Eric’s suggestion was more a command as he again took Bill’s arm and pulled him out the door, this time toward the parking lot. The younger man’s phone, keys, and wallet were all left in his old clothes as he was dragged down the hallways without so much as a shirt, just his bibbed overalls and pull-up to cover him. It made the prospect of running away from Eric a most unappealing one should anyone see him dressed so comically, so he was easily pressured into the back seat of the older man’s car.

Eric ignored all his young charge’s copious complaints and questions as he drove to Baby’s R Us and opened the child-locked back door. When Billy realized where they were and started to protest more vociferously, Eric just smacked his padded behind sharply and reminded the baby-faced manager of his agreement. “Don’t make me spank you here in this parking lot! I’m going to need supplies if I’m ever going to teach you to potty like a big boy. Now take Daddy’s hand.”

With their considerable size difference and Billy’s childish outfit, they didn’t even occasion many strange looks as Eric escorted Bill to the front of the store, where he lifted him into the shopping basket seat so he couldn’t run off. Eric made a beeline for the training potties.

Sighing, he stepped into the babyish garment after he was reminded that they had a deal, pouting like a child. Bill's face went pink when he saw the bulge of his training pants through the shortalls, and he shuddered in discomfort when they were pulled up tightly against the unfamiliar bulk around his crotch. He squirmed around for a moment, trying to get comfortable, when Eric seized him by the arm tightly and dragged him away from the office, declaring that it was time they called it a night. 

Bill felt small as Eric took him to his car; where would he even go, if he ran away? Dressed in such a comical fashion, legs forced apart by the bulkiness of his new training pants, he wouldn't be able to live it down if anybody saw him like this. His phone and wallet were in his old pants back at the office, and without them, what could he do? He couldn't even recognize himself in the rearview mirror; the glimpse he got was proof enough. Bill looked like a baby, tiny and weak, red-eyed from crying, clad in training pants and shortalls with a bib. Nobody would believe him if he said he was a man; they'd think he was being silly. 

"Where're you taking me? Lemme out, I gotta go home! Why's the door locked? Why aren't you saying anything? Why'd you do this? I don't want to be seen like this. I hate it!" His complaints and questions weren't dignified with a response; instead, he could only sit in the back with an apprehensive frown once Eric stopped the car. His heart leapt to his throat when he saw where they'd stopped; Baby's R Us. As his former subordinate opened the child-locked car door, Bill started whining again, "I'm not a baby! I wanna go home! No way, I'm not going in there!" A smack to his padded butt made him shut up, along with Eric's stern reminder. "Ow! Don't do that, I'm not a baby!"

Humiliatingly enough, the threat Eric led with made tears well up in his eyes; he was terrible with yelling, especially when on the receiving end of it. The baby-faced man grabbed Eric's hand in his own when he was ordered to, the other hovering near his mouth. He nearly sucked his thumb-a bad habit of his since he was little that admittedly helped him calm down when he was overwhelmed-but caught himself just in time. "O-okay." He mumbled, letting the larger and younger man lead him to the front of the store and place him into the seat of a shopping cart. Bill knew he'd probably look fine alongside Eric, considering his childish attire and their size difference; he looked like a toddler(at most) going to Baby's R Us with his "daddy"(like he'd ever actually call him that). 

Bill didn't complain when Eric pushed him down towards the training potty aisle. He still had tears in his eyes, and looked as though he were ready to start bawling right then and there, but other then that he was silent. The man fought the urge to suck his thumb again, not wanting to humiliate himself even further, but realized there wasn't any point. Eric already had the upper hand, and this had gotten embarrassing enough for him without a public spanking any outcry would earn him, so he figured he might as well suck his thumb. Bill did just that without fanfare, obviously distressed about something, considering how uncharacteristically silent he was. He didn't whine or say anything about not being a baby for once; he just indulged in his babyish habit and let tears fall down his face. 

As Billy repeatedly protested in the car that he wasn’t a baby, Eric retorted, “You certainly are whining like one. But for now let’s ‘just’ say you’ve shown yourself to be a very immature little boy. Going forward, if you can impress me with your maturity and,” Eric snickered, “your ability to make it to the potty consistently, maybe I won’t have to treat you like a total infant. But I’m not counting on it.”

Eric picked out a red-and-blue Thomas the tank engine potty and placed it in the basket, before retrieving a variety of cartoon-themed pull-ups, changing supplies and even a package of thick diapers “in case lil Billy is a heavy wetter.” He also threw in a few footed sleepers and onesies he thought should fit,

When he noticed Billy’s silent tearful suckling on his thumb Eric felt a pang of sympathy and actually cooed kindly to the little man in the shopping cart. “Aww, it’s ok little guy. I know potty training is scary but the more you accept that you’re not a big boy right now the easier this will be for you. Here, maybe this will help…” Eric plucked a baby blue pacifier off a rack and teased Bill’s lips with it, trying to displace his soggy thumb with its nipple. “Don’t be embarrassed, nobody will look twice at a little boy sucking a paci in here.”

Be a good baby, Billy. You're going to be a good baby. Bill's mind was suddenly swirling with assurances such as this. It was as if part of himself were starting to fall into a deep, hypnotic trance. He squirmed in his seat, thumb hovering near his mouth, and tried to put these intrusive thoughts from his mind to no avail. Be a good baby for Daddy. He's being nice. Be a good baby. 

Stressed out from all this change, confused by his own mind, angry at Eric for doing all this to him and at himself for being so weak and scared, he whimpered quietly. The mantra kept repeating in his head, ringing in his ears even as he tried to think of anything else, Billy's a good baby. Be a good baby. Be good for Daddy. Bill couldn't understand why he was thinking these things; he's not a baby. He tries telling himself this, but it doesn't help. 

You're a baby, so just get used to it. It'll be fine. When Daddy-Eric, he tries to tell himself, his name is Eric-grabbed a pacifier off the shelf and started cooing gently to him as he cried, Bill sniffled. Accept your paci; doesn't it look nice? It'll make baby feel good. He did just that, eagerly opening his mouth so Daddy could put the pacifier inside it. His adult self slowly edged away, hiding behind a wall in his now clouded mind to be replaced by a different part of himself, a part that happily sucked on the pacifier and cooed, "Thank you, Daddy." Yes, that's it. Billy's a good baby. Such a good baby. "Billy's a good baby." Bill mumbled, strangely warm and fuzzy inside despite his early protests and whining.

Eric was pleasantly shocked as Billy eagerly accepted the pacifier and even thanked his new Daddy before seeming to drift off into a faraway happy place in his brain. He was able to finish gathering supplies (including a stuffed bear and a sizeable car seat) and was almost done checking out before Bill suddenly spoke up, mumbling “Billy’s a good baby,” out of nowhere. The cashier and Eric had a good laugh together and both baby-talked their agreement that “Billy sure is a good little baby boy.” “What a lucky Daddy you have, sweetie!” the cashier remarked.

Now with a much more compliant Billy, Eric loaded up their haul and installed the plush car seat in the back of his sedan while his “boss” sat patiently in the seat of their shopping cart. “Upsie-baby!” Eric said as he lifted his little man into the booster seat and strapped him in securely. “How are your training pants holding up?” He asked suddenly, slipping a finger inside the elastic of Billy’s overalls and pull-up in succession to check him.

(Oh no, you seemed to have edited while I was writing my reply, I may need to come back and reconcile them but here was my initial draft. Loved what you did in the first place, also like the new stuff. Can some of that come back maybe?)

• 3 weeks later...

Baby Billy stared at the teddy bear when it was placed in the cart, sucking his pacifier. Even though his more adult mind felt useless, humiliated by his own childishness, he couldn't resist the temptation. After a moment of deliberation, the man latched onto the stuffed bear tightly. He wriggled a bit, pressure building deep in his bladder but unable to release into the training pants, wincing as his member throbbed in pain beneath the pull-up. You're such a good baby, about to go potty for your Daddy. The baby-talk made his cheeks turn a bright pink, and he was so confused by his own thoughts that he wanted to scream. Instead, he complied, smiling at the cashier and shyly looking away from Daddy as they finally left the store. The little man could feel his bladder continue to ache through the training pants, which caused him to squirm uncomfortably, whimpering through the pacifier. 

When baby Billy truly became Bill again-the innocence in his eyes gone, shock and terror bleaching his face white, tears of confusion and fury brimming in his eyes-he had already almost started to piss himself. Bill clung to the stuffed animal nonetheless, muttering reassurances to himself; that he was fine, nobody else would find out about all the humiliation he'd gone through on this night, that he was an adult. He still had that mantra-and all its implications-ringing in his ears like a death toll, Billy's going to be a good baby for Daddy and use his diaper. No, he's not a baby, and this isn't a diaper; they're training pants. He can still do this, he doesn't have to lose everything in a single night. Being a big boy is too hard for baby Billy, that's why he went pee-pee in his big-boy pants. That's why he can't be a big boy anymore. Bill tried to shake all thoughts of his supposedly revoked big-boy status, but he could only feel more trapped, even after Eric picked him up from the shopping cart. 

As he was lifted into the plush car-seat, he just scowled after being cooed at like a baby and strapped in securely. He'd to go the toilet when he got home, when Eric decided he'd had enough fun tormenting him in this way and finally let him go. Bill had a death-grip on his new toy, staring into its big button eyes as he stopped sucking his pacifier and carefully removed it from his mouth. He didn't feel rested or brave enough to attempt anything too risky, so this one act of rebellion would do for now. The man shuddered and let out a tired whine as Eric checked his training pants to find they were still not used. "Don' gotta go to th' bathroom. Went already." Bill muttered, slowly releasing the toy until it fell from his grasp and onto the floor. He wasn't a baby, he was an adult, and he'd be treated as such.

His pull-up dry, he pouted, squirming restlessly in the car seat. "I'm not gonna pee in a diaper. I'm not a baby." He mumbled to himself, rubbing sleep from his eyes with a loud yawn. Stubbornly, the babyish man folded his arms and looked away, trying to keep himself awake. That was when he felt something different brewing, something in the pit of his stomach, something far too familiar. Bill had to take a shit, and he had to do it badly, judging by the deep rumble in his gut. Horrified, his face stark white, Bill began squirming desperately, tears clouding his vision as he hissed under his breath, "No, no, no. I can't have to..not now." 

Eric’s gray eyes were full of mirth as he watched Billy careen from contented stupor to anxious squirming, all while cuddling his soft teddy for comfort. “Does your new friend have a name?” Eric asked innocently as Bill set aside the paci he had been assiduously nursing a moment before. It fit neatly in the sippy-cup-holder built into the top-of-the-line car seat Eric had impulsively bought for his boss.

While he wasn’t privy to Bill’s internal battle, it was plain to Eric that his sleepy little man had retreated far from his former claims to adulthood as he weakly protested his diaper check. “You certainly did go already – in your ‘big boy’ pants nowhere near a toilet. The only reason you made it once today is because Daddy helped you get to the potty, isn’t it?”

As Eric closed the door and drove them away, he commended Bill on staying dry while they were in the store and his vow to not pee in a diaper. “I sure hope you don’t, little Billy. If you don’t want to be treated like a baby you’d better keep your pull-ups dry like the big boy you claim you are. We’ll be home before you know it so you won’t have to wait long to use your special new potty!” Eric waded through the evening traffic not entirely oblivious to Billy's increasing desperation.

• 1 month later...

Bill shrugged when asked if his "new friend" had a name, a faint blush dusting his cheeks pink as he set aside the stuffed bear. "No. Of course it doesn’t. It’s just a stupid stuffed animal, and I’m a grown man." He muttered, rolling his eyes at the condescending question. Though he was desperate-the pressure deep inside continued to build and build, even as he tried to settle down-the little man tried to keep his expressions neutral. His eyes kept drifting back to the pacifier, but he refused to suck on it again; he was a grown-up, not a baby.

When his former subordinate reminded him that he certainly had gone in his "big boy" pants earlier today, nowhere near a toilet, Bill mumbled a few curses under his breath and tried to keep his breathing even. Yelling now would just be a waste of effort; he had to suppress the urge to expunge his bowels just a while longer, then he'd get to go to the bathroom and Eric wouldn't humiliate him anymore. 

"I only pissed myself 'cause I drank too much. I coulda gone to the bathroom, I just didn't think I had to. I’m not a baby, and that was just an accident!" He protested weakly as the car slowed, the words ringing hollow even to him. Bill hoped that keeping his pull-ups dry only covered the possibility he'd pee himself again; God forbid the rumbling and churning in his lower region lead to anything. The thought of doing that in a pull-up made him shiver with revulsion, but that action just made the pressure worse. Exhausted, he tried to think of anything else, and fought to keep his mind clear.

When that failed, Bill tugged at the overalls, kicking his legs, desperation clear in his eyes. "No no no no. Please, please, just a bit longer...goddamn, I hate this, please." He whispered this with his usual ferocity, but when they reached Eric's house Bill had lost the fight with his body. The mess he'd tried holding back didn't just fill his pull-up, but almost ripped it open; it was too much, too soon. It felt distinctly wrong, horrible; he hated the smell, the way it felt against his skin. He kept struggling with the overalls, desperate to escape them without Eric noticing. 

Bill was frantically squirming about as they idled in traffic. He glared at Eric, his entire body shaking, and let out an annoyed growl. "I want to go to my house and get this thing off. I'm sick and fucking tired of playing along with you; I'm not a baby, Eric." Though he had just shat himself, but that was besides the point; he wasn't a baby. He was an adult, and he wanted to be treated like one again. "I don't even like the goddamn promotion, so if that's what you want, take it. This shit wouldn't even be fucking happening if you'd just minded your own business!“ 

Bill whined like a child, his voice high and shrill with anger. The mess he was sitting in made him inconsolable; his eyes filled up with hot, angry tears and his mouth twisted into a scowl. His next words were choked with sobs, and sounded much more childish, “I’m a grown-up, I wanna go home, an’ I don’t wanna be treated like a fucking baby!”

• 2 weeks later...

“That’s no way to talk about Mr. Ted,” Eric chided self-seriously. “He’s clearly a grown-up who doesn’t need potty training, unlike some little boys I could name…”

Eric watched his young boss mutter and wriggle in his carseat through the rear-view mirror, noting his bright blush and quiver as Eric reiterated his new title. Calling himself daddy and teasing the young man about his lack of potty training certainly seemed to get a strong reaction from him…

“Oh, is that all? You didn’t know you had to go?” Eric mocked his passenger. “Just like any other toddler, I guess.” He tried to keep a smile off his face as he continued to glance in the mirror at Bill visibly struggling with himself and his overalls. Any second now, he mused as they slowly pulled into Eric’s neighborhood.

Hearing Billy audibly lose control in his car seat, then protest that he wasn’t a baby, brought another guffaw from his subordinate who ostentatiously sniffed for the foul smell that instantly pervaded the car. “Ok big man, if we get to my house and your pull-up is still clean and dry you can change and go home like this never happened. But if I’m right and you prove you’re still a long way from being potty-trained like a big boy, you’re going to have to beg Daddy to change you into fresh pampers.”

As Bill veered off into talk of his promotion, Eric’s eyes narrowed. “Whatsamatter, can’t handle the grown-up responsibilities you wheedled so hard to get? No, you shat your bed and now you can lie in it.” He twisted the phrase and twisted the knife that he clearly knew what his boss had done. “The job is yours, unless you’d like to explain to the executives why you’re no longer competent to do it...” Eric trailed off menacingly.

Billy’s face screwed up in infantile rage as Eric parked in the driveway of a large house and walked around to the back seat, not bothering to unstrap the crying man from his carseat as the older one patted his hand against the brown-stained seat and leg elastic of Billy’s ‘new’ overalls. “Let me guess,” Eric drawled cruelly, “you ‘just didn’t know’ you had to go poopoo, did you Baby Billy?”

Leaving his little boss to mull this while trapped in his messy pull-ups and carseat, Eric unloaded all of the supplies they had bought in a series of trips into the house. When all was squared away, Eric returned to tower over his still-sobbing new charge as he asked, “Are you ready to be a good boy and stop lying about being a grown-up now? Because as far as I’m concerned this is home now, at least until you can start acting like an adult.”

• 2 weeks later...

Bill squirmed, kicking his legs when Daddy Eric called him a toddler, mocking him with his own words. He hadn't realized the audible cue that he'd lost all control over his bowels, and gagged loudly, wrinkling his nose at the smell of his own shit. Why did this bastard keep on blabbering about how he wasn't a "big boy"? It was demeaning, being forced to listen as his former subordinate cooed and called himself Daddy, but damn if it didn't turn him on. 

The small man let out a whine the instant Daddy-he didn't even bother trying to call him Eric, considering how far things had gone-laughed. When he was informed that he could, indeed, change back into more befitting attire than the overalls he wore now-so long as he kept dry-he shuddered and ducked his head. No, that wouldn't happen; Bill had already shit himself, so he wouldn't get the chance to wear anything even remotely adult until this charade finally ended. He assured himself that it would, eventually; Daddy couldn't keep him like this forever, right? Hell, the bastard probably wouldn't take care of him for any longer than this one day. Who in their right mind would think that taking care of an adult baby-especially one as obstinate as Bill-would be simple? He could make his so-called Daddy would give up in another day, tops, and he'd have his normal life back. They'd both want to forget this humiliating incident ever happened.

Sitting in own shit made contemplating his escape harder than he thought; the discomfort was beyond anything he'd ever experienced. It was disgusting, and he hated every second of the putrid filth, the smell, the feeling of it squishing against his bottom and leaking through the thin pull-up. Bill tried to wipe the tears from his eyes, to no avail; he couldn't stop sobbing. He was simply inconsolable, too ashamed of his babyish deed to admit what he'd actually just done. Daddy cooed at him, asking if he couldn't handle the "adult responsibilities" he'd worked so hard to obtain, going so far as to twist his phrase and throw it right back at him. On top of that, the bastard  twisted the knife of humiliation embedded in his gut once more by mentioning the possibility of having him explain to the executives how he became less than competent to perform it.

Tears continued to stream down his face, which twisted in babyish sorrow and frustration upon thinking of what would happen. God, he was trapped; he was trapped with a man who relished in every second of his torture, forced to sit in his own mess, and if he tried to wiggle his way out of the job now his reputation would go down the tubes. Bill imagined going to work like this; wearing a dirty pull-up, crying like a baby, shit staining his overalls. He'd be a laughingstock, an embarrassment to the company; everyone would blacklist him from being hired again, and he'd have to live with this bastard forever. Before he could say anything, the car stopped and Daddy opened the door, reaching in to check him. He tried to squirm away, but he was trapped in the carseat; he could do nothing but sob, red-faced, as Daddy-once more-threw his own words back into his face, cooing condescendingly, guessing he "just didn't know" he had to "go poo-poo" and calling him Baby Billy.

Bill kept his mouth shut, not wanting to say anything stupid. Instead, he just gave up trying to bite back his wails and let out a loud, frustrated shriek, kicking his legs and tugging frantically at the buckles keeping him in place. Unable to escape, his efforts resulting in continuous, painful reminders that he had shat himself, Bill threw the pacifier on the floor of the car with another shriek, filled with rage he didn't know he had held back until now. He couldn't speak-his throat choked by sorrow and pain from the rash that had spread on his bottom and thighs-so he had no other option than to scream wordlessly until his throat was raw as well, until even sounds failed him. When Daddy returned to the side of the car after putting all of the diapers and other supplies away, asking him if he was ready to be a good boy and stop "lying" about being an adult, Bill could only stare at him with tears running down his face, the reality of how trapped he really was now all too clear. He whimpered, ready to cry, but he shook his head frantically and tried to say something, but it came out as a string of incoherent babble. Now even more thoroughly humiliated, spent from his tantrum, he thrashed about, tugging at the restraints again, wet-faced and uncharacteristically silent. 

•  
  • 2 weeks later...

Eric patiently waited for Billy to finish screaming and throwing his fit, his muscular arms crossed skeptically. “You agreed you’d only get out of this if you kept you pull-ups clean and Daddy can see very well that didn’t happen.” He unbuckled Billy and easily scooped him up at arms’ length, holding the poop-smeared executive away from his work clothes as he carried him into the house.

“You may hate Daddy now but you’ll be so proud when he finally potty-trains you like a big boy,” Eric retorted, laying his stinky little man down on a plastic changing mat in his well-appointed living room. “Don’t fuss or you’ll make even more of a mess.” He admonished his boss, carefully unsnapping the crotch of the ruined shortalls and ripping open the overflowing pullup.

Eric used a mountain of wipes to remove the brown caked all over little Billy’s nethers, then slipped a large diaper with Elmo on the front under his bottom. “Since you’ve already had two accidents today, I think we’ll worry about trying to get you on the potty tomorrow.” The older man showered Bill in powder and taped the front of the pamper over his freshly-cleaned crotch. He patted its front condescendingly. “This will hold all Baby Billy’s messes better for now.”

Bill whined softly when Eric unbuckled him, scooping him up at arm's length so his mess wouldn't get anywhere. He was shaking, tears streaming down his flushed cheeks, as he was informed again of what he'd agreed to; it was true, that he'd agreed he'd only get out of this if he kept the pull-ups clean, but he hadn't had a chance to use the toilet at all after they left work. The small, messy-pampered man allowed the other man to carry him into the house-what choice did he have?-and shuddered as Eric cooed to him about potty-training him like a big boy, as though he were already nothing more than a stupid, pathetic infant. Bill squirmed, tears brimming in his eyes, only to be admonished for being a fussy baby and told not to make even more of a mess. He held his tongue, letting Eric unsnap the crotch of the now-ruined shortalls and rip open the overflowing pull-up, shivering in disgust when he smelled and saw what he'd done.

After all the mess on his nethers was finally wiped away, he could just watch as a large diaper with Elmo on the front was slipped under his bottom. Bill was just happy he was all clean; he hated sitting there in his own shit, even though the process of getting changed was humiliating and he never wanted to experience that shame again. The small man actually looked cute, as baby powder was emptied on his bottom and showered the rest of him, making him sneeze softly and rub his eyes, diaper taped over the front of his freshly-cleaned crotch. His blue eyes wide, he blinked up at Daddy, thumb straying to his mouth. Soft-faced and hairless(where his privates were concerned), with wavy blond hair and his diminutive stature; Bill really did look like a baby laying there, freshly diapered and smelling of baby powder. 

Naturally, he did look horrified by what had just transpired, and humiliated by the wiping of his bottom and everything else about this experience, but he also looked almost cute, laying there in his new diaper. The man yawned, squirming experimentally, and found that the diaper was much thicker than the pull-up he'd worn on the way here. That was fine; leaking everywhere had felt disgusting, and he didn't want a repeat of that to happen; god forbid he leaked all over himself at work. Shuddering at the thought, he blinked away tears and gazed up at the man who'd just diapered him, legs spread by the bulk of the diaper, thumb straying to his mouth again. Bill didn't want to speak; his throat hurt from crying and yelling so much, and his latest tantrum hadn't gotten him anywhere.

The man simply lay there, curiously staring at his diaper, lifting his legs experimentally as he examined it from every possible angle. It was very thick, far thicker than the pull-up he'd been wearing moments prior-though he knew the reasoning behind that, and hated thinking of the disgusting mess he'd sat in for the tail-end of the ride here-so he couldn't really stand without it forcing his legs apart If he walked, he suspected he'd waddle; even lifting his legs was a strangely difficult task with such a thick diaper. Bill shuddered at the thought of wearing this to work; he couldn't imagine what would happen if anyone noticed him walking strangely, god forbid they see him with Eric in this context, getting a diaper-change from his subordinate. 

Eric smiled down at his young boss, now that he was too tired to do more than reluctantly acquiesce to his diaper change and pout cutely. He could hardly wait for the rest of the office to see this side of little Billy! Just before sealing him into his fluffy pampers, Eric remarked on what a perfect baby he looked like, "with your widdle hairless wee-wee covered in powder and baby diapers where it belongs!"

Removing the stained overalls entirely, "Daddy" elicited a giggle by tickling the tiny man’s naked belly as the latter inspected his thick new diaper with his thumb in his mouth. Then his subordinate slipped ruffled white baby socks onto his feet, sneakily ensuring that Bill’s footing would be slippery on the hardwood floor.

“C’mon big boy,” the larger man said patronizingly as he lifted Billy to an ungainly stance. “Are you hungry? Baby Billy’s had a long day.” Without really concerning himself with Bill’s response, Eric led the waddling executive by the hand toward his kitchen, where a certain new high chair had someone’s name written all over it.