LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many men wear 'girly' type diapers?

• 2 years later...

what makes a "girly" diaper, anyway? If you took the same "model" diaper, and on one half of them put guns, swords warplanes and deer antler tropies, and on the other half put floweers, dollies, teacups and tiaras, then gave them to a blind person, which would be the girly type diapers from his perspective? Is a Corvette Sting Ray with a blue exterior and silver interior more of a Corvette Sting Ray than one with a white exterior and a black interior? So if the giriness of the diaper is only skin-deep, what is the big deal about men wearing them, and, in a better civilization, they would not be visible anyway; being UNDERwear? Would not the girliness of a throw-away diaper, since it is so very minimalist in structure, be found in the layout of SAP and padding, being less in front and more in the center and back?. This would suit the female anatomy and be inefficient for a man to wear. If you want to be thought of as girlish, go all-in; no apologies and wear what I wear. anything with skirts says it all. If it is high-waisted, it says what you wear under it, too

and

Espeicially with long blonde hair: Any questions?

Now, if you want to talk girl diapers, what I wear was created by a lady whose youngest girl, about my age plus a few months, was a bedwetter, and were intended to be useful for at least 4 years. So, what I wear was at least intended for a real little girl. However, being cloth, with its wicking property which moves wetness around, and heavy/doubled, it works for anyone, but they were still "Linda's diapers"

On 12/18/2018 at 5:33 AM, bashfulsissy said:

I love pink cloth diapers ❤

When you were little, it would have been "diapers and pink rubber panties" since the daipers would be under those

Honestly the pink or otherwise "Girly" diaper designs normally end up being my favorite. Loved the Rearz Princess, loved Lavender, loved Bunnyhops. Of course I also like sissy kink, so maybe I'm biased, but I think others feel the same as well

We grow up learning that pink and flowers are for girls

Boys should have blue and cars

I have only bought pink and purple clothes to my niece and blue etc for nephews, cause that's what they want

58 minutes ago, Dubious said:

We grow up learning that pink and flowers are for girls

Boys should have blue and cars

Apparently it used to be the other way round, pink used to be a boys colour and blue was the girls one. 

5 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Apparently it used to be the other way round, pink used to be a boys colour and blue was the girls one. 

Men also wore skirts before and some cultures still do

Sometimes I wish I were Scottish
Kilts are pretty much skirts

2 hours ago, Dubious said:

Men also wore skirts before and some cultures still do

Sometimes I wish I were Scottish
Kilts are pretty much skirts

Scottish, as well as the Irish, some Welsh and even the Cornish wear kilts. Oddly, only the English do not wear them, well mostly.

The first diaper I ever tried on were pink Huggies that my cousin was wearing when she was as 2. (I was 12 or 13.)  Call it a case of arrested development or whatever, but I’ve been finding myself pursuing relics of my teen and young adult life as of late. I’d like to think myself as leaning more towards masculine, but I have wore the pink “girlie” print diapers on occasion. I may have to try and get the MegaMax pink before they’re gone. 

So many girl-wannabes listing as "Boy";s: Stop sneaking around and come on in, the water is fine:giggle"

On 7/26/2018 at 5:23 AM, DiaperedAllTheTime said:

Feeling extra girly at work today...

20180726_061846_320x180.jpg

20180726_051546_320x180.jpg

20180726_064008_320x179.jpg

20180726_063939_320x286.jpg

Wow! That is super cute and sexy, AND you get to wear at work!!!

I wear girl's goodnites almost exclusively. I've always been into wearing girls clothes, have stolen a few pairs of panties out of dresser drawers and hampers.

PXL_20210303_050428962.jpg

• Thanks 1