LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many men wear 'girly' type diapers?

Not into pink at all as a colour (except pink guitars bizarrely, love them!) so most of the "girly" nappies don't appeal to me. Neither do the Abu lavenders. That said, something about frilly plastic pants does appeal. I used to wear cloth a good while back, would've loved to give these a go...

2217.jpg

• Like 1

I'm just going to leave this here...

When I started using actual incontinence products to handle my issue instead of DLing it up with Rearz and such, I realized something. All of the Rearz diapers, even the Princess ones, are geared towards male usage. I, as a girl, am not the target audience of the Princess diapers. While I certain can use them (I tend to prefer Rebelz, Seduction, and just the plain Inspires) they are geared towards men. Rebelz I think are geared toward women a little more.

The cut of the waist line, the lack of deep channels, etc... unlike men, females tend to pool because it really ends up in one of two places. The butt if we are sitting, or the crotch if standing. Channels help distribute it more to prevent leaks. I have learned how important those are. The nature of where a mans urine originates from normally makes it easy to use more of the absorbency with out the need of deep channels. 

So rest at ease men, the pink Princess diapers are made with you in mind, not us girls :-)

• Like 1

Even the "girly" things are not good for girls?! Awwww. So I wear the most girlish undies after all. Is that not just scrumptious? What I wear is made after something designed for a bedwetting little girl by her mama

diaper2a.jpg

single

diaper3a.jpg

doubled

diaper4a.jpg

pinned in place

and finally

6 hours ago, GhostGirl said:

When I started using actual incontinence products to handle my issue instead of DLing it up with Rearz and such, I realized something. All of the Rearz diapers, even the Princess ones, are geared towards male usage. I, as a girl, am not the target audience of the Princess diapers. While I certain can use them (I tend to prefer Rebelz, Seduction, and just the plain Inspires) they are geared towards men. Rebelz I think are geared toward women a little more.

The cut of the waist line, the lack of deep channels, etc... unlike men, females tend to pool because it really ends up in one of two places. The butt if we are sitting, or the crotch if standing. Channels help distribute it more to prevent leaks. I have learned how important those are. The nature of where a mans urine originates from normally makes it easy to use more of the absorbency with out the need of deep channels. 

So rest at ease men, the pink Princess diapers are made with you in mind, not us girls ?

Don’t know for the other guys here, but when I’m wearing diapers I place my “friend” pointed down so basically i’m using it just like a girl I guess ?

It’s almost impossible for me pointing in the front of the diaper since all the pee will pass the waistband of the diaper leaking all over.

4 minutes ago, wetteo said:

Don’t know for the other guys here, but when I’m wearing diapers I place my “friend” pointed down so basically i’m using it just like a girl I guess ?

It’s almost impossible for me pointing in the front of the diaper since all the pee will pass the waistband of the diaper leaking all over.

Obviously I have no experience with that, but I do imagine, having seen dudes ding a longs, that you still would probably hit the front "panel" first?

• 3 months later...

I have colored my diapers (cloth) pink in my washer but would really like to find some cloth diapers sort of like bikini style (shaped like girl panties) too. I say girl panties because when I was a little boy most of the other boys called their underwear panties. 

On 8/20/2018 at 10:41 AM, GhostGirl said:

So rest at ease men, the pink Princess diapers are made with you in mind, not us girls ?

I am sure you are right and consider that to be a shame too because they KNOW women are wearing diapers too. 

I've got some dottie the pony disposables and a pair of ruffled plastic pants in the mix, but that's about it.

I do have lots of tights, leotards, tutus, ballet slippers, and even pointe shoes.    I had custom made (Pumpers) a complete pink tights/leotard/skirt outfit that's cut larger in the leotard seat.   I wore a diaper and the whole thing (other than the skirt) under my suit to a ballet at the Kennedy Center.    There was a little girl there dressed in ballet attire, I was jealous.    I shucked my suit and pulled the skirt on in the parking garage and drove home that way.

I never really gave it much thought. Except I must say that pink has never been one of my favorite colors, generally.

In the second place, I've never really been comfortable displaying my underwear, either. And that reminds me of an ABDL joke. Lady asks her male date "Do you wear briefs, or boxers?"

ABDL Guy responds "Depends."

• Haha 1
On 8/20/2018 at 11:41 AM, GhostGirl said:

I'm not into the girly diapers or many of the AB diapers for that matter.  I will admit that I'm really fond of the Crinklz Aquanaut and Astronaut diapers and Little Pawz for some reason but other than that,  I  just prefer plain white diapers. That being said,  some channelling may help with diapers for males too. I wear my diaper with my little man pointed down as others have said.  While this let's the pee enter the diaper towards the front,  I don't think that it's too much forward of where it enters the diaper for females. Maybe an inch forward,  maybe a little bit more???

The advantage us boys have is that behind our little man is a natural dam, so to say.  I think that as the pee pools up, the nut sack keeps the pool at the front of the diaper,  where it gets absorbed.  It Also keeps the poop toward the back of the diaper.  It's very rare poop gets up past the nut sack to the front of the diaper. 

Sitting  in my recliner,  sometimes if I flood,  the pee will pool up in the front and run down to one side of the diaper or the other,  all while the crotch area of the diaper is fairly dry. 

Females,  not having that natural little dam, or divider in the crotch area of their diaper lets gravity take their pee right to the seat area of their diaper where it is easily squeezed out when they sit down and causes a leak. 

Maybe the diapers that you mentioned simply have better absorption in the area that you need it most. Maybe some channels would let some pee down past my manhood to the crotch and seat area of my diaper and keep it from pooling up when I'm relaxing in my recliner. 

Just my two cents worth.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I alwas said there was something feminine about AB. The nursery is a predominantly feminine place, but nobody wants to admit it. I bet most mommies watn little girls anyway. This is the kind of thing I am in

large.20181013_221203.jpg.d0330710dcd6a1

How abouf pink babydolls? Let a little girl show you how it is done

large.59e92309b12e0_todaybbdoll3.jpg.d2elarge.gallery_27920_687_41360.jpg.4465delarge.gallery_27920_687_31712.jpg.cdf0b8

I usually use Tena Silhouettes, and also have to angle my penis downwards to avoid leakage, but when at home and wetting for pleasure just let them flood and overspill, to me that's part of the fun lol,,, 

I have a kind of aversion to male IC products in any form, I'll always go for feminine/girly styles, it's strange, if I wore male IC products I would feel like I've failed as a man somehow, but with IC panties like the Tena Silhouettes I feel in control and also at ease with myself,,, 

i do. what turns me on about diapers is the risk of humiliation if being caught wearing them, so the greater the humiliation the better. it'd be more humiliating to be caught wearing a diaper covered in baby animals than a plain white one, and it be more humiliating to be caught wearing a diaper covered in princess and unicorns than it would one covered in baby animals.

20 hours ago, Little Christine said:

How abouf pink babydolls? Let a little girl show you how it is done

large.59e92309b12e0_todaybbdoll3.jpg.d2elarge.gallery_27920_687_41360.jpg.4465delarge.gallery_27920_687_31712.jpg.cdf0b8

Oh yes I'm not a sissy as such. But love it when mummy makes me wear cute little dress to 'teach me a lesson' but the dress has to be short enough so my nappy is showing. 

Screenshot_20181219-170243_FetLife.jpg

Screenshot_20181219-170236_FetLife.jpg

Then it is not really a dress,  just a kind of babydoll top and did not become a "thing" until the late 1960's A dress consists of two parts, the "bodice" and "skirt", which latter , to be respectable must cover anything that goes between the legs. A babydoll or "baby lnegth" dress only has the POSSIBILITY of the nappy and rubber panty showing if the little one is not careful and is used as part of "chastity training"; learning to keep your skirts down. Otherwise, there is no point. About halfway to the knee is the proper length since proper diapers are fairly thick as you can see. The first and most important thing a girl at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME is made to have is chastity --  not being a trollop, so that when she is 16, she does not come home with "a little surprise". something where the knickers is always showing is trollopy and anyone who dressed her little girl like that would be a target of gossip and then ostracized for being a pig,It does look like somethat that would be put on a little boy to embarrass the pee out of him so it reeks of Sissy if I understand that correctly

On 12/19/2018 at 9:31 PM, Little Christine said:

Then it is not really a dress,  just a kind of babydoll top and did not become a "thing" until the late 1960's A dress consists of two parts, the "bodice" and "skirt", which latter , to be respectable must cover anything that goes between the legs. A babydoll or "baby lnegth" dress only has the POSSIBILITY of the nappy and rubber panty showing if the little one is not careful and is used as part of "chastity training"; learning to keep your skirts down. Otherwise, there is no point. About halfway to the knee is the proper length since proper diapers are fairly thick as you can see. The first and most important thing a girl at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME is made to have is chastity --  not being a trollop, so that when she is 16, she does not come home with "a little surprise". something where the knickers is always showing is trollopy and anyone who dressed her little girl like that would be a target of gossip and then ostracized for being a pig,It does look like somethat that would be put on a little boy to embarrass the pee out of him so it reeks of Sissy if I understand that correctly

What ever I like it :))))) in a strange way 

9 hours ago, wetste said:

What ever I like it :))))) in a strange way 

Well, you ARE a Boy. I look at it with the mindset of a Little Girl. who was raised in a certain way and why

• Like 1