LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many men wear 'girly' type diapers?

I wear Always pull ups xl, only brand that doesn't give me chaffing and are very cool.  When I need all day or feeling like showing a diaper butt, I use GoSupreme pull up 

On 7/27/2018 at 9:52 AM, MarkSmith said:

The layers you actually get used to over time.  I always wear three layers so adding a fourth really feels no different especially if it makes me feel extra lil girly.

One of the greatest thing about diapers as a sissy is that you can look in the mirror and see a pretty little "fake" mound staring back at you.  Takes your feminine feelings to a whole new level.

Today at work I am wearing skirted bloomers.  I would guess that I am the only one wearing something like this under my work pants today at work lol...

20180727_094533.jpg

What good is that, it is still not a real skirt, dress or babydoll? and what good does it do if your skirt does not show. A skirt on your bare thighs feels a certain way  the lets you know that you are a girl

image.png

Whatever could I put that under?

And why does everyone use monstrously large picture? I am the one with eye trouble and I can see normal size pictures quite well. In fact, I have trouble seeing oversize pictures since not all of it is visible at once

I’m another who has no interest in sissy lifestyle at all, and am very comfy as a man, but does take pleasure from wearing pink / “girlyl” nappies every now and then - certainly not all the time. 

I’d love to understand more about the psychology that makes me enjoy this. Good to know I’m not the only guy who feels as I do despite no other sissy / cross dressing interest. 

• Like 2

Obviously, you have some interest in girlishness, it may be either transvestism, crossdressing or transgender. The first is an interest, mostly in wearing girlish underwear, the second is more completed clothing. These tend to be sexual and you like them since they are material and girlish and function as a token on which you latch and they "stand in" for female. The latter is like having a girl personality in you that is complete enough to be functional. This last can be difficult to deal with unless it can be compartmentalized. when I was little I was told that I could be as much of a girl as I wanted to be but only with those who were willing to be part of that

There is no "deep seeded need" these are initiated in the same way as any behaviour. Had I not been severely visually impaired, I would have been let to run with the boys and there would be no strong girl presence for me to imitate or need to imitate and therefore no "Little Christine". I am comfortable with both parts as long as they are separated from eacxh other. The girl part of me is more relevant here because diapers and rubber panteis had more to do with girls at age 7 than boys. Girls were diapered for long visits, car trips and punishment/chastizement (although boys were also subject to that, but not nearly as much as, or in the same way as, girls) and girls used dipaers with some of the dolls

24 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Regarding pictures, people don't know how to resize in "paint"

Unbelievable that people don't know how to use even the basics of "Paint".  When I post things on EBAY or other sites, I always have to resize my pictures and Paint is the easiest way to do it, and it's free, part of your Windows program.

Most of these persons are of an age where the "were born with a mouse in their hand [under 45]" I use IrfanView with its plugins. It's about the best free image editor I know, has resize built in. It resamples, sharpens and does the resize in pixels. I can't use Paint, the white "ribbon" background for the tools gleares my eye out. For drawing I currently use the free-standing PaintXP which is the older version of Paint, Kirtaa and Inkscape SVG. I' have had no luck depolying GIMP to work right. IrfanView will resize any format. it will also create icons and transparent backtrounds for gifs. See http://irfanview.com

I also use Filter Factory and Filters Unlimited, which I got when icinet.de was functioning but is now apparently abandonware and has been for the last 7 or so years, with the owner of icinet.de totally incommunicado. Filters are DLL image processors that work much the same as audio effects that can do all kinds of things. I know where Filters Unlimited can be gotten

Herei si an example of what can be done with IrfanView and its plugins and unFREEz gif animator. as a project for a 50th anniversary class reunion

dlsani.gif

There is an interesting fact about this image. The academy had long ago closed and the building been renovated and remodelled. the part with the gym and cafeteria was torn down some 30 years ago. All the images on the net are of the front, this is the only image on the web that shows that back portion. That is because all the images are from 1975 or later or just show the front of the building. This was specifically chosen because it had that angled view

Over the past few years, I have recieved compliments from some of the staff at Reigister Inc, my DNS provider, about the appearance of RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME. the last one, a male, saying it is "a good-looking site" and one of the laides saying it is "a pretty site" and the images they were seeing were hand-drawn using Paint and a bit of Bob Ross technique

On 7/28/2018 at 11:20 AM, Little Christine said:

What good is that, it is still not a real skirt, dress or babydoll? and what good does it do if your skirt does not show. A skirt on your bare thighs feels a certain way  the lets you know that you are a girl

image.png

Whatever could I put that under?

And why does everyone use monstrously large picture? I am the one with eye trouble and I can see normal size pictures quite well. In fact, I have trouble seeing oversize pictures since not all of it is visible at once

It is not like you can wear a skirt or dress to work.  I am wearing my skirted bloomers under my clothes at work...when I am alone with my wife or by myself on the road this would be more the look....

20180730_192544_240x382.jpg

On 7/29/2018 at 7:19 AM, rusty pins said:

Unbelievable that people don't know how to use even the basics of "Paint".  When I post things on EBAY or other sites, I always have to resize my pictures and Paint is the easiest way to do it, and it's free, part of your Windows program.

I never use my computer only my phone but you are right Paint is the best for resize.  There is an ap that works great called photo scaler but sometimes I am just to lazy to resize.  I will start doing so from now on.

37 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

It is not like you can wear a skirt or dress to work.  I am wearing my skirted bloomers under my clothes at work...when I am alone with my wife or by myself on the road this would be more the look....

20180730_192544_240x382.jpg

I do not wear out for 2 reasons. It's a distraction I do not need because I am not that mukch of an addict. Also, I do not want to start down the road to being "That Guy" in th standing head 'MAN FOUND DRESSED ONLY IN  A....".  When you are at work, you are on somone else time for which you are being paid. they do not need you being a potential distraction or not being 100% doing your job. It is what DPF used to mean when they would talk about having balance in your life. This way I am not going half-way, trying to milk every momonet I can. I just go full out when it is appropriate

21 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

I do not wear out for 2 reasons. It's a distraction I do not need because I am not that mukch of an addict. Also, I do not want to start down the road to being "That Guy" in th standing head 'MAN FOUND DRESSED ONLY IN  A....".  When you are at work, you are on somone else time for which you are being paid. they do not need you being a potential distraction or not being 100% doing your job. It is what DPF used to mean when they would talk about having balance in your life. This way I am not going half-way, trying to milk every momonet I can. I just go full out when it is appropriate

I understand...we are all different.  I just wanted you to know that I like how a dress and skirt feels too.

Wearing diapers or panties or sissy bloomers under my clothes is my choice and no one can dictate what I chose to wear.  If it was out for everyone to see that is a much different situation for sure.

I am proud to NOT be a "part time" sissy.  Wearing what I wear has never been a distraction because I do not work naked and I am the best in my company at my job Disney Princess bloomers and all.

9 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

I understand...we are all different.  I just wanted you to know that I like how a dress and skirt feels too.

Wearing diapers or panties or sissy bloomers under my clothes is my choice and no one can dictate what I chose to wear.  If it was out for everyone to see that is a much different situation for sure.

I am proud to NOT be a "part time" sissy.

Try a babydoll

image.png

In it's early days when I was little, it was callede by some of the companies in my area that made things with it "RoseEtte" , "FlowerPetal", Taffe-Teen" and "French Satin". Most grownups called it "rubber" as in "rubber panties"

You have to put baby powder under it to keep it from being sticky, It rubs on the body and is strongly felt on places like the nipples and tumm., It was used on little girls for chastizemnt since it was felt that hitting a girl was too unladylike and there was this http://other.sandralyn.net/rubberdiaper.html

It feels very little girl

Also, a babydoll, at least for a little girl, had a very fixed set of properties based on the purpouses to which it was put

There is also this, for the complete little girl

12 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Do you prefer plastic over traditional material?  I have only ever worn plastic panties, never a plastic outfit.  The thought of it seems appealing.

I'm another one who definitely prefers plastic over woven stuff, and finds a plastic dress or skirt quite comfortable to wear over plastic panties.