LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many men wear 'girly' type diapers?

So I recently bought a case of ABU Lavenders and I have a few Princess Pink Rearz diapers left.  These diapers are considered 'girly' by many folks out there.  I'm secure enough in my manhood to wear a product geared towards the fairer sex but I'd love to know what others think as well.

I don't view myself as a sissy by any stretch of the imagination, but the princess rearz are probably my favorite diaper to splurge on if I have the money. I also routinely use the Always Discreet adult underwears which are obviously geared for women, but they honestly work better than anything that I have ever used that is geared towards men-folk. I think for me it's a matter of performance primarily, and I don't mind the pinkness or feminine stuff, so it's ok for me.

I’m by far not a sissy nor do I have any conflictions about my gender, yet I love to wear girly diapers, like the ABU Lavenders. It fits with my love of My Little Pony, and I guess helps me feel smaller than I am in diaper time.

• Like 1

I wear a medical type of diaper. I feel they suite my desire better being 100% DL with no AB tendencies. But I do agree with the comment Princess Janner made: it doesn’t matter how it looks, It’s all about how you feel when wearing. It is all about you.

19 minutes ago, dlnoir said:

I wear a medical type of diaper. I feel they suite my desire better being 100% DL with no AB tendencies. But I do agree with the comment Princess Janner made: it doesn’t matter how it looks, It’s all about how you feel when wearing. It is all about you.

Exactly, I find some of the AB/DL diapers are better suited for my needs than a plain white medical diaper , all though there are a couple good medical diapers out there they don’t hold a candle to the AB/DL diapers. 

That proves what has been said for 70 years. That there is a feminine/"sissy" part of wearing diapers. It was considered babyish and given that, until recently,  the nursery and things that were associated with it, was pretty much exclusively a feminine place, then babyishness was taken to be somewhat girlish. In 1960, how many fathers knew how to change a diaper, something you learned as a child and came from playing with dolls At any given time, how many boys played with traditional dolls (leaving out the attempts of the Establishment to define action figures as dolls)? At that time, there were no "girly" diapers, just squares, rectangles, prefolds and homemade, also, many girls were diapered on occasion up until age 8 where boys were not. Girls were mistakenly kept in diapers til a later age than boys. and part of the classic diaper punishment scene was "your baby sister's....". . If you had no baby sister it was "...baby girl's [diapers, rubber panteis, etc]". So if you are wearing girl diapers; guess what. Time to switch that "Boy" to "LG (Little Girl) or "Sissy [especially 'princess' diapers]", because yo are doing so freely, knowingly and intentionally

So predominant has been this notion, that the Amaral Pedophilia case in MA was taken as a given because males in direct child care was considered that bizarre even in the 1990's and some of the verdicts had to be overturned

• Like 1

I would think that the "girly" diapers would be the same as others save for the external color or design and that things made for females, given the difference in the urinary systems, would NOT work well for males since males would want more material or absorbancy in the front

I love to wear pink diapers and diaper covers.  My favorite girly diapers are Rearz Princess diapers which I will wear everywhere including to work.  My next favorite that brings the lil girl out in me would be DC Amor diapers because of how crinkly they are but I am not overly fond of their design.  My Diaper Princess and Dotty the Pony diapers are also awesome and ABU Lavenders smell amazing.  The only pull ups I have ever worn is Always Discreet Panties and Fit Right Pink.

I have four Disney Princess AIO cloth diapers as well as six pair of pink Disney Princess training panties.  Most of my Gary Active briefs are also pink.

20170924_203207_320x240.jpg

20171031_065345_320x240.jpg

17 hours ago, clothbaby said:

Hey,love the photo iluvmydiapers. I love piink,so diapers,paci's,panties,shorts I am all into. 

007.JPG

Then eat your heart out

image.png

I am a Little Girl. So I can just WALLOW in it

image.png

And the mtching panties of this babydoll set

image.png

large.59e92309b12e0_todaybbdoll3.jpg.32f

And under this is

image.png

image.png

paci2.jpg

This picture made one of the other Little Girl's jealous

And even my bed

madebed3.jpg

The general hue and shade of what is here is called "Christine Pink" in some places

The real key to girlish is not the diaper colors or design. it is also what you wear and the material

As you can see, everything I wear has the one thing that would define you as a girl: Some kind of skirt

What kind of materials are feminine? Silks and satin; right? Who BUT a girl would wear amy material that has "flower" in its name? Weill, what about your skirted clothes being made of a material that has been called RoeseEtte, FlowerPetal, Taffe-teen or French Satin (or french silk) as well as rubber? Imagine sitting on Mommy or Nursie's lap and she fondles your little dress and you and says "My little girl feels like she is dress in a flower" and gives you a little, or big, kiss on the cheek. Or she feels under your skirt and says "Mmmmmm.... Sooo scrumptious"

I read through all of these and i agree that its not how anything looks but how it makes you feel.

I wear girls goodnites and tuck my boy part under so i wet where they were designed to absorb.  I cant buy online (closeted), so i dont have many options, but i like snug, quiet, discrete and feminine!

On 7/27/2018 at 9:15 AM, Dubious said:

All those layers must be a nightmare and, camel toe!

The layers you actually get used to over time.  I always wear three layers so adding a fourth really feels no different especially if it makes me feel extra lil girly.

One of the greatest thing about diapers as a sissy is that you can look in the mirror and see a pretty little "fake" mound staring back at you.  Takes your feminine feelings to a whole new level.

Today at work I am wearing skirted bloomers.  I would guess that I am the only one wearing something like this under my work pants today at work lol...

20180727_094533_320x180.jpg

• Like 1