LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

you cant make this stuff up (not really diaper related)

No idea why she would have done this. It says the plane was refueling, and passengers were instructed not to use the restroom. But if you have to go, you can still disregard the instructions, and use the proper bathroom. Be better then going on the floor, and in view of others. 

Perhaps the airlines should require that all passengers should be diapered, just think how much they can save in dumping fees at airports.

You might find this someday on airlines with cheap no frills flights, no this no that, no toilets.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, beallucanb said:

Perhaps the airlines should require that all passengers should be diapered, just think how much they can save in dumping fees at airports.

You might find this someday on airlines with cheap no frills flights, no this no that, no toilets.

I'm waiting on the day when all airline passengers are strip-searched, strapped into orange "Property of Airlines" jumpsuits and buckled into their seats for the duration of the flight. Seems to be where we're headed.

That being said, I do recall reading an article not too long ago talking about the first commercial space flights and how there would be no toilets.

2 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

I'm waiting on the day when all airline passengers are strip-searched, strapped into orange "Property of Airlines" jumpsuits and buckled into their seats for the duration of the flight. Seems to be where we're headed.

That being said, I do recall reading an article not too long ago talking about the first commercial space flights and how there would be no toilets.

The first private citizens in space flights would have to be diapered, even if it was just a trip to see the curvature of the earth.

You know dam well half way thru it someone would say,   "I need to go to the toilet".

I can see the advertising on the side of the space vehicle now with all the companies names we might see "Depends Protect Our Space Suits"

Depends would be the first diapers to leak in space, just like they do here.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, beallucanb said:

The first private citizens in space flights would have to be diapered, even if it was just a trip to see the curvature of the earth.

You know dam well half way thru it someone would say,   "I need to go to the toilet".

I can see the advertising on the side of the space vehicle now with all the companies names we might see "Depends Protect Our Space Suits"

Depends would be the first diapers to leak in space, just like they do here.

LMAO at this because you're probably right! 

Bettypooh

On 7/25/2018 at 4:56 AM, Bettypooh said:

LMAO at this because you're probably right! 

Bettypooh

I believe that was actually what happened in the first manned space flight.    I'm not sure which one it was, but the astronaut was in position for such a long time that he needed to use the bathroom.   Having no choice he wet himself, and they realized they needed a plan to take care of the toilet.

A lot of busses don't have toilets, and I've been on some trains without toilets.  However, if a plane were to be in the air for me than 2 hours- it's either put in a toilet or plan to clean up a few messes.   The cost of the toilet will be less than the time to clean up the mess.

Do military transport planes have toilets?

4 hours ago, spark said:

I believe that was actually what happened in the first manned space flight.    I'm not sure which one it was, but the astronaut was in position for such a long time that he needed to use the bathroom.   Having no choice he wet himself, and they realized they needed a plan to take care of the toilet.

John Glenn... and it's amazing that NASA, with all it's engineers, didn't think of that little complication before flight. 

• 4 weeks later...