LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper check

For the past few weeks it has been rather ho.  I have continued to drink a more drinks from my baby bottle during the day.  I have finished about 6 bottles during one day.  Sometimes finishing 2 at a time before going outside.  The last time going out I must have had too much fluids in my system.  My wife felt my diaper and I was soaking wet.  She was quite mad at me for not telling her to be changed earlier.  She took me home and then gave me a spanking on my bottom and a pacifier to keep me quiet and then poured more powder then norma; in my diaper.

It also important to know.that drinking too much is also a big risk. Drinking more than 3 litters per day can lead to water poisoning. One of our neighbor nearly died from drinking 6-8 liter in less than 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drinking that much water, you're flushing an awful lot of electrolytes out of your system.  I hope you have a way of replacing them before the loss becomes a major problem.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Craisler said:

Drinking that much water, you're flushing an awful lot of electrolytes out of your system.  I hope you have a way of replacing them before the loss becomes a major problem.

I did that and almost wound up in the hospital.Dr. said that if my sodium had been one point lower he would have put me in.

Many years ago a radio station ran a contest to drink water and "hold your wee for a Wii".  A woman did that in order to win a new Nintendo Wii for her kids.  She died as a result of water intoxication.  Can you think of her poor kids and how they felt, realizing their mom did it so they could have a Nintendo Wii?  They probably never played a video game ever again in their life.  Sad all the way around.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/16614865/ns/us_news-life/t/woman-dies-after-water-drinking-contest/#.W1ch-TpKiUk

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/jury-rules-radio-station-jennifer-strange-water-drinking/story?id=8970712

On 7/23/2018 at 9:17 AM, Joe-Box said:

Drinking more than 3 litters per day can lead to water poisoning.

While it is true you can harm yourself from drinking too much water, it is rare. Drinking more than 3 liters of water in a day is not dangerous though, unless by more than 3 you mean 8 or something. An ounce per pound of body weight per day isn't crazy or dangerous, especially if its hot or you are exercising.

I had a friend that drank a LOT of water one day preparing to try to pass a pee test, his electrolytes level got all messed up and he ended up in the hospital.

7 hours ago, Mr. Sea Otter said:

While it is true you can harm yourself from drinking too much water, it is rare. Drinking more than 3 liters of water in a day is not dangerous though, unless by more than 3 you mean 8 or something. An ounce per pound of body weight per day isn't crazy or dangerous, especially if its hot or you are exercising.

Hear hear! What each of us needs and at what point it becomes excessive varies wildly with each of us. I perspire madly in the heat and I would quickly be dead from dehydration if I limited myself to only three liters a day. Some days I need and drink eight liters a day and it's barely enough but it's all I can tolerate. I have no diseases to explain this, it's just how my body works; this is "normal" for me even if it excessive for others.

With many things medical, the concept of hard limits being applied to everyone equally is patently absurd, yet that it what 'modern medicine' seems to teach Doctors who should really know better. We humans are too varied to make sweeping statements about unless those statements allow for our differences. We are not all the same and that is how it was meant to be!

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2018 at 4:30 AM, herb330 said:

For the past few weeks it has been rather ho.  I have continued to drink a more drinks from my baby bottle during the day.  I have finished about 6 bottles during one day.  Sometimes finishing 2 at a time before going outside.  The last time going out I must have had too much fluids in my system.  My wife felt my diaper and I was soaking wet.  She was quite mad at me for not telling her to be changed earlier.  She took me home and then gave me a spanking on my bottom and a pacifier to keep me quiet and then poured more powder then norma; in my diaper.

My girlfriend does that to me sometimes but without the spanking