LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best way to simulate a diaper?

since I have no access to diapers right now, I'm thinking which is the best way to make a disposable diaper by my own ( I'm not interested in cloth diapers)

I think about using trash bags to made up the pants with wings and attach to them two pieces of tape by side to being able to close it. for the pad I'm going to use other trash bags filled with cotton and toilet paper. I'm not interested in absorbency right now since I'm not going to wet them... I just want it thick and soft and I want to try both physical and emotional sansations that it will provide me. maybe I'll try to wear it for a night.

If I go to the store and buy all that stuff, people will think that I'm just going to do some housekeeping,  certainly not that I'm going to make a diaper...

1 hour ago, wannatrydiapers said:

since I have no access to diapers right now, I'm thinking which is the best way to make a disposable diaper by my own ( I'm not interested in cloth diapers)

I think about using trash bags to made up the pants with wings and attach to them two pieces of tape by side to being able to close it. for the pad I'm going to use other trash bags filled with cotton and toilet paper. I'm not interested in absorbency right now since I'm not going to wet them... I just want it thick and soft and I want to try both physical and emotional sansations that it will provide me. maybe I'll try to wear it for a night.

If I go to the store and buy all that stuff, people will think that I'm just going to do some housekeeping,  certainly not that I'm going to make a diaper...

Woman's maxi pads or incontinence pads work great as well held in place with a firm pair of men's briefs or panties.

About the only place I can think of where diapers would not be accessible to the average person is jail :o Otherwise there is almost always a way if you want it badly enough. And if you aren't going to use them, why not cloth? Cloth is the easiest substitute diaper material. I can think of no way to emulate a disposable diaper with even remote accuracy, so to me there's little point in trying that. Just find a way to get real diapers and be done with the problem B)

Bettypooh

3 hours ago, wannatrydiapers said:

Trust me the store clerks give zero fucks and you'll be spending a similar amount of money on the extra paper product of choice. Honestly I probably drew more attention my first time buying from acting nervous then I'd did getting the actual pull ups. I think the poor clerk thought I was casing the place.... ;)

• Like 1
19 hours ago, wannatrydiapers said:

Sounds like a lot of bother to me. If disposables are your thing, why not order them online? Get a sample pack from one of the frequently mentioned vendors on this site, and you'll be set.

If disposables are out of your budget, get yourself several Flour Sack towels at your local big box store and learn how to fold cloth diapers. It works. I still do that. And nobody cares why you're buying towels, since they have a thousand and one uses about the house anyway. And did I mention they're very affordable? It's a perfect, clandestine, under-the-radar operation. You'll need a pair or two of plastic pants. But your still money ahead.

20 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

About the only place I can think of where diapers would not be accessible to the average person is jail :o Otherwise there is almost always a way if you want it badly enough. And if you aren't going to use them, why not cloth? Cloth is the easiest substitute diaper material. I can think of no way to emulate a disposable diaper with even remote accuracy, so to me there's little point in trying that. Just find a way to get real diapers and be done with the problem B)

Bettypooh

I'm very debated whether simulate a diaper or just go to the store and buy a pack of real ones, actually... if I simply buy diapers, as much as awkward it will be (but theoretically no one can keep me from doing that) I'll finally have a pack of diapers and real ones. But that's the point, or rather points:

(meanwhile, I apologize for my english, I'm not a native speaker)

I live in a quite small town and if I go to the store at any time of the day the probability of meeting someone I know will be high... but that is the least. I'm even not so much worried about the cashier, who is just doing his/her job, but I can't imagine me buying a pack of diapers at the cashier, while certainly there will be other people in line ahead of and behind me... There are some times of the day in which there are few people in the stores (like lunch time) but at the same time fewer cashes are open, so there is always a bit of line at the cash... I know, people don't really care about other's shoppings, but in that moment while you are wainting in line, the only thing you can do is watching who stays ahead of you and how much stuff has to buy... It's in front of you! I do that, everyone does that... but if it's a common shopping with common things, no one care about that, at least they look how many things others have to buy and how fast they will go out,  but a pack of diapers, purchased by someone like me, it's not common! Even if you want or no, you notice it! I cannot handle a situation like that if you know...

If I lived alone, I would already bought diapers on-line whenever I wanted