LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corinthians 13:11

Hi.... I want to start this thread nailing my colours to the flag.

im an atheist.... such an atheist. A complete atheist.

ive spent plenty of time in other forums, arguing my view point. In appropriate forums, that is.

as an AB and a transwomen, I would never use these forums to air my position on either. This is not the correct space.

However..... what do AB/DL christians think of Corinthians 13:11????

Ah.

Well, if I were to justify it, I would say that even though ABDLs do things that are considered "childish" they do it in the spirit of maturity. They recognize that diapers and pacifiers and such make them happy and don't hurt anyone. So they reject society's stigmas against it and indulge their infantile desires.

Now, there are ABDLs who don't exercise their desires in a mature manner. They say "I just want to sit around in diapers all day every day and play with toys and never have any responsibility ever." Those people DO need to grow up and Put away the childish things until they reach a place of maturity. But most ABDLs still maintain a job and a life outside of their kink. Which, to me, is the quintessence of maturity.

That's just my 2 cents anyway.

• Like 3

Yeah, it was an interesting question. It made me stop and think about my beliefs for a moments and forced me to articulate them in a way that makes sense. Which is what a good philosophical/religious question should do. :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

1 Corinthians 13 New International Version (NIV)

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

May I ask what kind of thought process have you used to deduce that the verse 11 is about maturity in faith, and not maturity in general?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Our souls, which are for a short time in the care of our bodies, are what we should be mindful about, while alive.

While it is OK to play as children without full understanding, when we become adult, we are foolish to squander time on trivial things when we could, through good deeds, be storing up "golden brownie points" in heaven.

• 5 weeks later...

my thoughts are that it doesnt matter if you wear diapers, sleep in a crib, play with toys, i do(i think its partly my autism but that gets off track), im not doing it to BE a baby, same with drinking from my paw patrols 12 ounce bottle(when i get the chance, damn i need some privacy for that), im not making someone change me, feed me, im not offending someone and blaming them for it, or bullying someone and putting the victim down further by saying "dont be a baby shut up(which i think is very juvenile of the bully, pot kettle black), you see, a child will do something bad and try to say "well he or she started it" or "i only did it because of this and that" or "well its just a joke" or "well everyone is doing or saying it", i think what it means is you stop thinking like that, and take responsibility for yourself, think before you say something, i think God dont care if you show up to church (assuming you go to a physical church one day, if you turn to him, or have church in your own home) in a really thick diaper like in one of the problem child movies, its your attitude this passage refers to, children can be very dissrespectful, a grown up, shouldnt be, and while i said kids can be very disrespectful there are kids who have been taught that part of the bible, and act in a manner that frankly some adults should take a lesson from, with respect, they are mature in the word, even as young as 5 years old as far as ive seen. to sum it up, it dont say you cant love diapers, just be responsible. at least that is my interpretation

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

1 Corinthians 13:11, KJV: "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." 

As a child you are learning right from wrong, and what is good, and bad. When you're an adult you should know the differences, and seek the wisdom of God in everything you do, and grow when you're a believer. When you're a new believer you are like an infant on breast milk, or pablum, and as you grow in your faith, you should eventually be able to get into the meat of the Word of God, and understand through prayer and supplication grow in your faith, and walk with God.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

1 Corinthians 13

New International Version
1. If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

this whole Chapter is about love and verse 11 is talking about spiritual maturity and the only way to be is to fully understand love. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 3:44 PM, Dee Cee said:

But also is it a sin to enjoy the wearing and using our diapers , has some relation to sexual fantasies ? Just asking , as I have been a Christian for a long time , and even though I am I.C. I still feel bad I do so like , the using my diaper and my training pants , for the enjoyment of it , and all those things a 5-8 year old , might do once they have used their diapers ? Again this bothers me , as I do enjoy the act after the fact , but like others have said , I am not hurting others , but , when Jesus , comes back , I don’t want to be in a full messy and soaked diaper or training pants ! But as I have stated many times , this does nothing sexual for me . See I’m making excuses why I am okay , for me , but I still feel a little guilty , but if I didn’t wear a diaper , what am I supposed to do ? I guess I will just continue to pray to Jesus about this ! 

when Jesus comes back, at the 7th trump, all flesh will be turned to spirit, so our clothes we  have  here, diapers and such wont be a thing, besides its not like He doesnt know you like them or that they help you stresswise or to keep you dry, as for your question of it being a sin or not, let me give you a question to ask yourself, do they come between you and Jesus? or does He still come first for you? its ok to have a thing for diapers, infact he blessed me with about 80 of them free, i had helped an uncle to do some work on his church grounds, and God rewarded me generously.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Well the way I see it is that some people wear diapers for medical reasons, others for fetish reasons and others simply for comfort or confidence reasons.  Whilst they can be, these reasons aren't necessarily mutually exclusive and can frequently overlap.  For what it's worth, which probably isn't a lot, I don't think there's anything inherently childish about doing something which provides comfort, pleasure, and probably makes your life easier, so long as it doesn't harm others.