LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

Hello everyone i've been a long time lurker who recently decided to make an account and introduce myself!

Let's see, i've been an adult baby and diaper lover for a long long time even before i knew wearing diapers and being a big baby had a proper title but being a baby isn't the only thing i like to do. I love reading (duh), playing video games, anime, and i think i like writing now too; look at me so multifaceted. I'm actually a native Japanese speaker with English being my second language I lived in Japan until i was 7 or 8 however I now call the good ol' U.S.A my home. It's nice meeting everyone and let's all be awesome friends. :D

9 hours ago, foofybabykitten said:

Hello everyone i've been a long time lurker who recently decided to make an account and introduce myself!

Let's see, i've been an adult baby and diaper lover for a long long time even before i knew wearing diapers and being a big baby had a proper title but being a baby isn't the only thing i like to do. I love reading (duh), playing video games, anime, and i think i like writing now too; look at me so multifaceted. I'm actually a native Japanese speaker with English being my second language I lived in Japan until i was 7 or 8 however I now call the good ol' U.S.A my home. It's nice meeting everyone and let's all be awesome friends. :D

Hi baby Kitten, welcome to the group, club, cult or whatever this is :) lol. So nice to see new faces that bring new stories and experiences. Have fun, make friends and watch out for booby traps lol