LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling the burn

Hey everyone I've been dealing with a fairly Painful diaper rash and I usually don't get them bit when I do its bad. How do you all cope with getting one? Is it hard being in diapers all the time and dealing with it? What do you use to treat it? 

Most rashes should go away in 3-4 days keeping the area clean and dry as much as possible as well as using Zinc Oxide cream.  Usually the very painful rashes turn out to be yeast infections,  if a rash does not go away after 3-4 days with zinc oxide than its a large chance it is a yeast infection. Many yeast infections can be treated by using antifungal cremes found in supermarkets and drug stores, you can find them usually in the foot or feminine section.  if the rash does don't clear up in 7 days with an antifungal creme or if you start feeling ill go see a doctor as Yeast infections can get bad.  

• Like 1

If you keep your skin clean and avoid chafing, rashes will be fewer, but they will happen now and then anyway. When you feel the onset begin treating it ASAP. That starts with a thorough cleaning and airing out which is probably going to hurt like the dickens, but without that you risk leaving some of whatever caused it behind which will just make it worse or last longer. 

When you get a rash, change more frequently. If it has chafing involved, changing diaper styles may move the rubbed area elsewhere. If you normally wear cloth, switch to a disposable until it heals. Aloe Vera gel does the trick for me, it has mild antiseptic properties, lubricates chafing, and cools the burning feeling instantly. You should get results in a day or less. If that doesn't do the trick step up to something stronger. If nothing is working, see a doctor or dermatologist right away. Also remember to stay hydrated at all times; your skin is one of the first things affected by dehydration. 

Bettypooh