LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hi.

i'm traslating a my story into english from italian. the problem is that my english is not perfect and the text of the story suffers of this, so I would ask if there is some one willing to review my story and to correct my mistake.

i thank you very much.

Google translate is not always accurate- particularly with Japanese, in my experience.  I don't know how it would perform with Italian.    Still, it never hurts to try something- never know how it will work out! :)      But if you can find a person to read over your English and help, that's always a plus- and it's awesome you're willing to go the extra mile and ask for help. :)  

I'd recommend maybe telling us a little more about your story- it might help get readers interested, and one of those readers might be willing to provide grammatical feedback.  You might also want to mention the length (or possible length) or word count of the story, so a reviewer might know how much work lies before them.  

• Like 1

Yeah.  If the work is pro-bono, at least give the person who is going to have to read it an idea of what they're getting into.  Stirring up interest in reading a good story (and helping it be better by editing) might make the work worth it.

I would suggest that you give us a short overview on what the story is about, then use Google translate to post one typical paragraph from it. I might also mention that British English and American English are quite different in certain words although we generally understand each other perfectly. You may have a preference there. 

Google translate usually gets the meaning across, but it has terrible grammar between many languages which can make reading difficult. Best to have a human translation when you can!

Bettypooh

1 hour ago, Bettypooh said:

I would suggest that you give us a short overview on what the story is about, then use Google translate to post one typical paragraph from it. I might also mention that British English and American English are quite different in certain words although we generally understand each other perfectly. You may have a preference there. 

Google translate usually gets the meaning across, but it has terrible grammar between many languages which can make reading difficult. Best to have a human translation when you can!

Bettypooh 

i have already published five chapter in this site, so if you want you can read it to get an idea. I asked help because someone pointed me this problem.

• 1 month later...

Hi. unfortunately the person who reviewed the text of my story can't do it anymore. :60_EmoticonsHDcom:

Then I would want to know if someone else can do it. I just need someone who correct my grammar mistakes. 

If you are interested please contact me in private.