LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tunnel plug use

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I own a few of these plugs and have looked at many more. I've worn them for extended periods, the longest being 2 full days. I've worn them under varying conditions and I really enjoy them my self. I always go for an opening hole of 1" diameter or more, anything less and you'll suffer from the occasional blockage others have spoken of here. You also want to make sure the walls of the hole are thick enough that your anus won't just close around it. This can be difficult to surmise when shopping online so be aware of return policies in advance.  I wear mine with a mr s butt plug harness with the puppy tail adapter. The adapter is basically just a metal ring originally designed to let the puppy tail poke through, but in this case it leaves the hollow portion of the plug unburdened.

So the pros; If you like wearing a butt plug, congrats! That's exactly what it is. Only you don't have to worry about gas or that uncomfortable feeling that comes with a bowel movement being blocked. You get a great incontinence experience without the permanence. It's not exactly what you might expect. When poop comes out of you normally and on its own it's a slow process. Depending on your diet, or as is often in my case, your fiber supliment usage the day before, it can be a near constant flow. It's mind blowing experiencing your self just letting go while you walk around doing chores, grocery shopping or literally anything. And again, if you bulk up the day before it just keeps flowing forever. 

The cons; it's an invasive object. Meaning your body will see it as an object invading it and might try to force expulsion. If you've gotten any blockage this urge will be a bit stronger and the sucker might pop right back out along with a lot of mess. The harness I use prevents this but the feeling can be really annoying. As mentioned above, it's a slow process and being that your also wearing a plug you kind of always feel like you're not done pooping. There's also a satisfaction and relaxation that comes with firing a turd out, or having one of those sudden releases of everything from your rectum and the relief of a good ol poop. You won't get that with this. You can't push like your used to, otherwise the plug comes right out along with your feces. The urge to push will be BIG and it takes a good amount of willpower to learn not to. Unless you know your regularity, it can be a good long wait before your really experiencing the glory, so to speak. So you have to plan ahead or have a good chunk of time you can devote to crapping your pants. Clean up can be really horrible. Especially if you wear a harness with it like I do. Unless you're really used to sitting on a plug or dildo regularly, it's going to get sore after a while. 

This might seem like more cons than pros, but if you're like me and the thought of just uncontrollably pooping your self AND having something in your bum makes you crazy horny, than it is definitely worth any of the trouble. 

Further notes: I find it's harder to wear the metal tunnel plugs as opposed to silicone or latex. The metal is so unforgiving and sitting on it just makes my hole incredibly sore. Given the choice I find silicone the most comfortable. My go to plug is a perfect fit xl tunnel plug, though I do have a larger plug from oxballs that's a close second. There are actually a good deal of choices out there right now so have fun looking for your first hollow plug. 

hp-02b-1_1_4.jpg

PIG_HOLE_DEEP_1_2_fuckplug_OxBalls_black_1_X750__17867.1431278887.webp

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With all this encouragement I found a selection on Amazon of all places.. I got one not the smallest but not the biggest either.. it is 5 3/4 circumference with a 1.7" tunnel so insertion takes some work and some lube. I've got it in twice and both times wore for a couple of hours along with a diaper. It was totally cool feeling the gassies come out with no control and I knew my diapers were filling up good until the plug got clogged. Which at that point I had to take it out. After two times wearing I  definitely feel looser back there for pooping. This is the only reason I got it, for BM incontinence play. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Mummy went away to her mother's yesterday lunchtime, and won't be back until this evening.  On impulse, as soon as she'd gone I decided to have one of my occasional adventures with my tunnel plug.  I was due for a change anyway, so off came my nappy, and in went the plug.  Lots of Vaseline made it pretty easy, although it always takes a while to get in - it's about at my limit.  I kept a cork in the end just in case.  I laid out a clean terry nappy, and instead of my usual cloth soaker I used a disposable one, to reduce the messy washing.  Then I lay on the nappy, removed the cork, and nappied myself up.  Plastic pants and shortalls and I was ready for the rest of the day, then I thought 'why not help things along a bit?' so I went to the bathroom and took a couple of senna tablets.

I had a lovely day in my plug, which stayed in place pretty well.  I was sitting down most of the time.  When I went out to water the vegetable plot in the evening, the plug tried to escape a couple of times, but not due to pressure, so I was pretty sure it wasn't blocked.  At bedtime I washed (instead of my usual shower), and changed myself, again into a terry nappy with a disposable soaker.  The old soaker was dirty, but there wasn't a lot of poo there.  I took my bottle of milk to bed, drank it up, then slept like a baby.  I wet a couple of times in the night, with no trouble wetting this time.  The flow was a bit slower then without the plug, but otherwise I was wetting as normal, with little warning before wetting started.  Occasional rumbles came from my nappy, and I had no idea whether I was messing or not.

This morning I woke at 7, and checked the state of my nappy.  No sign of a big load there, so I changed myself, this time into a Molicare disposable, which will make the clean-up a lot easier.  There were just skidmarks on the old soaker.  So now I'm sitting typing this, with my plug still comfortably in place, expecting my nappy to fill at any time without me having any say in the matter.  I'm going to take my mug of tea back to bed now and wait to see what happens.

Half an hour back in bed and suddenly I could feel my nappy filling.  I'm not sure how full, but it usually turns out to be a lot more than I thought would be in there.  I'm up again now, had my breakfast, and I'm going to stay sitting in the mess for a bit longer as there's probably more to come.  I'm in my jamas and Harry Potter dressing gown, Teddy's here with me, and I'm feeling like a very naughty little boy. ?

All cleaned up and ready to be a good boy for the rest of the day.  There was a lot to clean up so I had to be careful.  I've put another disposable soaker in my clean cloth nappy, just in case of any leaks.  And the plug is put away (in my secret cupboard, not in my bottom), and one day it will come out to play again.

• 2 months later...

My experience with Tunnel Plug.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016VZ7IOS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the one I bought, it's way bigger than anything I've ever inserted.  I couldn't get in the first few times I tried, and once ended up with a huge mess trying to get it in.  Eventually I just worked in as far as I could get it closed my eyes and sat on it hard.  I yelled and it popped in place.  I had pooped that morning and figured I'd be fine, but I diapered up anyway.   For the first several minutes I felt a strong need to push it out, relaxing makes it worse.  Bearing down on it helped.  Sometimes I would forget it was there though.   I farted without any control, it was such a weird sensation, like I could feel the air move down and just pass right out with a slight noise.  Eventually the farts stopped.

In a couple hours I began smelling poop.  I had no idea but I had been very slowly filling my diaper.  It wasn't a huge mess though.  I took off the diaper and yanked out the plug and... big mess, all over the place.  

Next I tried an enema before the plug then the tunnel stays open which makes the overall feeling much more comfortable.  

Next I plugged the hole with a small butt plug.  It's possible to sit on the toliet and poop, though you have no control, it just very slowly oozes out the tube.  With the plug in it's even more invasive feeling and gets uncomfortable though.

It's interesting though and a very exciting experience it wear it and go about your day knowing your slowly loading your diaper and can't stop it.  

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

I ordered the Meo anal stretching rings. I am already partially fecal incontinent. If loose/semi firm, I’ll have leakage after just from walking around for an hour or two. Anyways, I will be receiving the medium, large, and x-large. Plan is to have the x-large in by September and leave it in for a good couple of weeks. 

has anyone else tried the Meo rings?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 1:52 PM, Billy987 said:

I ordered the Meo anal stretching rings. I am already partially fecal incontinent. If loose/semi firm, I’ll have leakage after just from walking around for an hour or two. Anyways, I will be receiving the medium, large, and x-large. Plan is to have the x-large in by September and leave it in for a good couple of weeks. 

has anyone else tried the Meo rings?

I have the large metal MEO ring. I can take big toys and plugs, but the MEO ring is a little difficult to get in because it’s basically a sphere. There are newer shapes which make getting a hollow plug in much easier. On the positive side, the MEO plug is heavy and feels amazing! It won’t come out easily, either, so you won’t have to worry about it trying to slide out. I have yet to plug while padded, but thinking about that after some castor oil gets me so hot!