LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tunnel plug use

Anyone else use tunnel plugs on occasion? It's an interesting feeling or lack of when you poop. The smell is an issue in public. I trying out putting a large 24"-36" balloon through it and around the outside. Basically pooping in a balloon though a tunnel plug. Clean up should be nothing, plus all contained. Thoughts?

Diapered

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

After my usual morning BM today, I inserted my Huse plug, ate 2 castor oil cookies (Yum!) on an empty stomach followed by a large cup of coffee.

Within 45 minutes, the flow started and lasted about 2 hours.

Didn't even feel anything coming, just a warm wet feeling in my pants every few minutes. It was blissful.

My underpants got so full, I sloshed when I walked!

Cleaned up when I thought it was over, changed my undies and started making breakfast.

Had 2 more mini waves before I could even eat, cleaned up and changed again, still wearing my plug now almost 4 hours later, still clean.

The undies I wear are store bought, but modified with extra elastic in the leg bands, and the hole in the front sewn shut.

To keep my outer clothes cleaner, I wear a nylon swim diaper over my undies, and plastic pants over that.

Now if I could just find a way to keep the mess from coming out of the waistband in the back...

Can't wait to do it again next weekend!

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Pootattoo said:

After my usual morning BM today, I inserted my Huse plug, ate 2 castor oil cookies (Yum!) on an empty stomach followed by a large cup of coffee.

Which size? Do you use the harness to keep it in?

• 2 weeks later...

I made one, from an acrylic butt plug, with hand tools to shorten it & drill a hole.  It works well.  You're unlikely to manage a 1" hole unless you're already used to taking a fairly big plug.  I'm not, & mine is about 3/4" I think (it's locked away in the garage at the moment so I can't measure it quickly).  You need a plug that's about at your limit or it'll just come out.  And you need to keep your poo soft.  Going vegetarian does that for me anyway, but other solutions are available :)  Not sure acrylic plugs are around these days - you can work acrylic with a wood saw, sandpaper, and a wood drill, as long as you don't let it get hot.  Hence the hand tools, rather than electric.  I've worn mine overnight a number of times without a problem, & my nappy usually fills automatically the next morning some time after I wake.  True loss of control, which I love.  Occasionally it blocks up if my poo's not soft enough, & then the plug tries to escape instead.  A shorter plug is a lot more comfortable for long-term wear, for me anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 8/4/2018 at 9:19 AM, rusty pins said:

Can't understand when your undies were that full and messy why you don't just wear a diaper when using your plug and castor oil cookies?

Underpants are easier to rinse out, wash and reuse than any diaper I've tried, and they don't leak around the legs.

On 8/4/2018 at 8:06 PM, messyman said:

Which size? Do you use the harness to keep it in?

Of the set of 3 that I bought, I can only get the smallest one in comfortably, and it stays in without a harness.

Unless it gets clogged that is...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Mummy's away for the weekend so I dug my hollow plug out of the garage yesterday.  I've not used it much over the past year as I've been in nappies all day, and now I'm wetting pretty much automatically, and not using my sphincter muscles nearly as much.  This has led to two problems with the butt plug.  The first is that it tends to come out more easily when I don't want it to, as I don't seem to have the same control over my sphincter as I used to.  I think I may try to reduce this happening by reducing the amount of taper on the middle section of the plug, but I haven't tried this yet.  The other issue, which was a bit more of a problem in practice for me, is that having the plug in place made it very difficult to wet.  I think this was due to the plug squashing my prostate, and thus squashing my urethra.  That's not a good fit when you want to be able to wet at any time.  So yesterday afternoon I did a bit of surgery on the plug to see whether I could fix this. What I did was to shorten the plug by about an inch.  I'd already shortened it when I hollowed it out in the first place, but this time I've taken it as short as I can while still retaining the maximum diameter at the end - which I need, to hold the plug in place.  I sawed the end of with a hacksaw, then rounded and smoothed in with a file, sandpaper, and abrasive powder (Barkeeper's Friend).

When I put on my evening nappy yesterday, at about 6, I warmed the plug in hot water, greased it up with Vaseline, worked it into place then nappied up for the evening and put on my fleecy sleepsuit.  All at once I felt helplessly incontinent, which of course I was, and I loved it.  I had something to eat, had a drink, watched television.  At times, when I was walking around, the plug tried to come out, but most of the time I was sitting down, so that wasn't a problem.  When the urge came to wet, I wet myself reasonably easily.  Not as easily as if I'd not had the plug in - I had to stand up to wet freely, but much much easier than before I'd shortened the plug.  Result!

At bedtime I warmed up a bottle of milk, and changed my nappy.  I wear a lot of padding at night, to guard against leaks.  I read a children's book (Moomintroll), drank my milk and went off to sleep, dummy in my mouth, hugging Teddy.  I woke three times in the night to wet, and found that I could wet easily enough lying down with the plug in - the first time I'd ever managed to do that.  It wasn't quite as easy as without a plug - I had to wriggle about a bit - but it worked OK, without me having to wake up too much.  This morning I changed my nappy (carefully, but it wasn't dirty), then went downstairs and warmed up my morning bottle of milk.  Now I'm sitting in bed keying this in, dummy in my mouth, and half a bottle of milk beside me.  I think my nappy's still clean, but it probably won't be for long.

I'm feeling very much like a very naughty toddler just now.

I've been interested in tunnel plugs for a while but I've not owned one until now. I've just got a metal one, which has a 0.8" tunnel. I decided to go with metal as I've heard a lot of stories of people finding that the pliable ones (silicone etc) get squeezed shut once in place. I'm also into enemas so I have modified the plug with a colon tube and bung so that I can close the flow while I let an enema soak in before, quite literally, 'pulling the plug' and enjoying the results! I tried the plug yesterday and once it place it felt relatively secure but I think I need to remember to not push and just let gravity do it's job. I've attached some photos so people can see what I mean. I've also blurred out the reflection on the plug (it's very shiny and I don't fancy being see on the web!).

My wife is away tomorrow and I haven't worn in months and months so I am very much looking forward to a fun session. I have thick new nappies, plastic pants, psyllium husk (which I haven't used before but apparently help with big messes) and I've been holding for 24hrs now. Planning to enjoy the fun tomorrow morning, hopefully I can hang on until then!

Any advice or suggestions gratefully received!

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

1 hour ago, Joep said:

To those have tried it: is it an enjoyable simulation of bowel incontinence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, yes, or I wouldn't do it.  I can't really tell my nappy's filling directly though - the sensation of leaking doesn't happen because you're bypassing your sphincter.  So it's not a perfect simulation of incontinence.  The feeling of helplessness and lack of any control is there though, and that's what works for me.  The fact that I don't know when or whether my nappy will fill or whether I'll get a blockage instead just adds to the feeling of being out of control.  Usually it works though.

• Like 1

I'm currently sitting in my messy nappy and it's really rather great! The tunnel plug blocked at some point so I had to reach around and pop it out but there was some significant messing prior to that point. I'm still quite full so I imagine I'll be messing again before the night is out. It's been way too long since I last wore, feels absolutely amazing.

• Like 1

I’ve never needed to use a tunnel plug but it sounds rather uncomfortable for extended wear and in the event it gets plugged up that seems to be to be rather unpleasant as well. Although I suppose it’s good if you just want to simulate incontinence sometimes.

When you use a tunnel plug make sure you use plenty of lube, and a previous poster stated if the feces is too thick, and firm it will plug the plug. Taking a laxative will thin it out, but you still have to pass the hard plug to get the flow moving into your diaper. Once it does move it will continue unless you sit down and block it. WARNING, leaving the plug in for an extended time will affect your ability to retain a bowel movement, so DON'T try and fart after removing the plug.

• Like 2