LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Wife's Acceptance

pppants

As I've stated here before if I've had more than a couple drinks, there's a very good chance I will wet the bed. 

Since I've started keeping track roughly 3 months ago, I've woken up in a wet bed or soggy diaper 32 times. Now being that I'm a DL with a pee fetish some of those wet diapers were intentional, but I never intentionally pee the bed. The majority of the time I have zero recollection of when I wet throughout the night. Sometimes I vaguely recall waking up while I'm peeing, but those instances are growing fewer and farther between. 

As the frequency of my accidents has increased, my wife has recently begun making joking comments about me being a bed wetter, which I personally love. I relish her acknowledgement of my problem and enjoy the subtle embarrassment that I feel when she makes fun of me. Since I frequently go to bed before her she'll say things like "should I just go straight to the spare bedroom or do you think you can keep the bed dry tonight" or "try not to piss yourself tonight, would ya?" 

My wife is accepting of my diaper interests and doesn't mind if I wear around her, but she's made it clear diapers are not her thing. So for as many accidents as I've had she's never been a proponent of me wearing to bed. Until recently that is. On two separate occasions this week shes made it clear she'd be OK with me taking precautions for bed. (Her code for diapering up). Last nigh she jokingly gave me permission to take precautions, but I told her no, I'll be fine. To which she got a little mom-like when she said "that's right babe, dry thoughts, you got this"  In the moment I truly believed the bed would fine. However by the time I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed, I was beginning to doubt myself, so I put on a Northshore and plastic pants just to be safe. When I went to give her a kiss before bed she patted my bottom, felt my diaper and said "Good job, that's probably a good call". Sure enough, I woke up wet. 

She's made several other jokes/references to my wetting and diapers that just make me melt a little whenever she brings it up, but this post is getting long so I'll save those for another time. 

So ya, that's my story on how my wife is slowly coming to terms with her husband being a diaper wearing bed wetter. 

- Cheers