LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unplanned wetting incident today

Last night around 6:30pm I’d night-diapered myself: babykins pull-on cloth diapers with pull-on double layer terry pants to add to absorbency under encased plastic pants.  As usual, I’d as far as possible, turned off any effort to control my bladder dribbled into my nappies periodically across the evening.

I’d gone to bed (wet), wetting myself further when I stirred at various times during the night: fairly typical for one of my "nappy nights".

The next morning, I changed out of my (now soaking) night nappies and pinned myself into an old-school kite folded terry under Gary plastic pants.  I pulled on a onsie and wore jeans and a jumper over the lot as I had to go out shopping.  Under loose fitting jeans I really don’t think anybody would notice or care.

I’d wet a little whilst out but not that much – just damp in the front really.

I’d driven home with my sphincter relaxed but due to my seating position, I didn’t wet and a little pee had built up.  Parking the car, I walked inside. 

I was walking up the hall when I suddenly noticed I was urinating: a spreading warmth in the front of my nappy confirmed the diagnosis. 

The thing was, I did not choose to pee and as far as I know, I did not need to pee.  I had just somehow automatically/reflexively wet myself and realised only after it had started.

I am no where near incontinent (and for practical reasons, can’t really afford to be) but it was an interesting phenomenon. 

Apart from the usual 50s urgency and range issues, I have no problems in that department.  It seems that after so many decades habituation to diapers (although nowhere near 24x7), my brain was so used to things that in a moment of distraction, my subconscious, aware of my preferences and that I was already suitably attired, just took care of things for me.

This very thing happens to me on a very frequent basis, it is a result of wearing diapers for the past 31 years and never holding back when I felt the need to pee. 

I don’t worry none about it when it happens and only wish it would happen more often as I rather enjoy the sudden realalization that I just peed myself. 

I now have to only worry about messing my diaper when I cough as this has happened quite often, again I don’t mind it happening as it is all part of my years of diaper training.