LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper sag solution

Slim27

Hi all i wear diapers 24/7 and noticed my diaper sagging so i need suggestions of what i can get to stop it from sagging and to hide it when my shirt raises up i was thinking a plain white onesie would work but wasn't sure where the best place to get one from was, or if there is a better solution. thanks

A good pair of rubber panties does fine for me

• Like 1

I wear almost big boy training pants from baby-pants.com over my diapers in a size small enough to be snug. I have several sizes so that they fit over my bulky cloth diapers and the smaller ones for my pull up disposables for when I want wear in public without the bulk. A diaper cover is a must with cloth or in public.

Thanks for all the suggestions i think i'll go with a white onesie as a undershirt, i tried diaper covers before and they were too hot 

I say to help with diaper sag your best bet is a onesie.  I'll tell you why.  Anything else you try such as fixing pants, diaper covers, plastic or rubber pants and even suspenders have support in only one direction.  For example.  Even though mesh pants, fixing pants, diaper covers and rubber pants can hold a diaper tighter to your body (and do a pretty good job helping with diaper sag), your wet diaper is supported only from below.  The mesh pants, rubber pants, diaper cover, etc. all have a waist band and that is where the support stops.  At the waist because a waist band can sag and drop down a little from the weight of a heavy diaper since their is nothing supporting the pants from above.   Those pants could still start to sag down a little at the waistband from the weight of a wet diaper.

Suspenders (braces).  They support your diaper at the waist as the suspenders go over your shoulders and attach to the top of your diaper font and back.  Great idea as they help keep the diaper from slipping down around the top of your waist, however the crotch of your diaper is not supported at all and the weight in that area from a soaking diaper can still cause sagging in that area, even though your diaper is supported at the waist.

With a onesie you have support top and bottom.  The onesie is supported by your shoulders so you have top support but the onesie also goes down between your legs over your diaper and either snaps in the crotch or at the front waist.  You have support at the top from your shoulders like suspenders but also support from below under the seat and crotch of your diaper.  The best of both worlds.

P.S.  A onesie is easy too!  Most people will wear a T-Shirt or an undershirt anyway, so why not wear one that will go between your legs and snap over your diaper for the extra support?  It's just a higher performance undershirt, no extra things like suspenders or fixing pants or diaper covers to mess with.  Just put on your undershirt as usual when you get dressed in the morning but make it a onesie that will snap between your legs over your diaper.  Added benefit is your undershirt won't come untucked showing off your diaper if you should have to bend down.

• Like 1

Diapers should be supported on the top by how they are fastend, well pinned diapers have support in the upper areas. You fasten them above the hops so that they do not fit over the hips and cannot go below them at that point veryically. So why buy and have to care for extra garments to do what can be done with whay I already have if I use what I have competently. As far as how to do this, A girl used to know how by the time she was 8-1/2

On 7/22/2018 at 8:14 AM, Little Christine said:

Diapers should be supported on the top by how they are fastend, well pinned diapers have support in the upper areas. You fasten them above the hops so that they do not fit over the hips and cannot go below them at that point veryically. So why buy and have to care for extra garments to do what can be done with whay I already have if I use what I have competently. As far as how to do this, A girl used to know how by the time she was 8-1/2

Fine for women who have bigger hips and butt.  As a guy, I have a small butt and big belly.  Sometimes even my jeans will slip down due to how I have to wear my pants and my small hips.  I can't tape on a diaper secure enough that there won't be some slide or sag based on my body.  If not for my jeans over my diaper, I would be hard pressed to keep it in proper place.  Underpants, plastic pants and onesie over my diaper all help keep it closer to where it should be when wearing diapers.

I second, or third? The onesie. I get mine from abuniverse. These should fit snug if you are wearing them for function vs. looks and and they will help you with sizing as well, ie. If you are not sure of the sizing with the plain white ones they will let you return for a different size. I also purchase leotards from the local dance store as well that work great and when they have sales you can get them for around 15$

11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Fine for women who have bigger hips and butt.  As a guy, I have a small butt and big belly.  Sometimes even my jeans will slip down due to how I have to wear my pants and my small hips.  I can't tape on a diaper secure enough that there won't be some slide or sag based on my body.  If not for my jeans over my diaper, I would be hard pressed to keep it in proper place.  Underpants, plastic pants and onesie over my diaper all help keep it closer to where it should be when wearing diapers.

The "model" is based on a child's body type. The "waistline" of may trowsers has shifted from above the navel to the hips over the last 60 years and may rubber panties, such as used to be done with A.C. Medical gave the maximum hip size of the panties, including diapers. What made the male LG style of clothes possible is that the adult male's body resembles that of a child (male or female). As near as I can tell, the onesie is fairly new, rising to prominence within the last 50 years and one would think that the waist gathers would make for a self-supporting waist as part of the diaper. Certaily the Babykins waistband, particularly of the "real" rubber panty ie quite stronag as are the leg bands and I have no trouble with diaper sag, both because of that and I adkust and pin just above the hip. My diapers remain fully under my half-way to the knee babydoll for the full 12-16 hours of wear. I also suspect that my diapers would not be amenable to the onesie, which appears to be associated with the throw-awy, which are not thick all over, and are relatively thin at the sides while mine are very thick throughout. Also it would be just another layer of clothing to have to deal with for changing and would not go well with a babydoll or the like

If your're uk based check out rackertys they have onesies in all styles and colours. And they are good quality and cheaper than the AB companies

I usually double my diapers so I put a thin cloth diaper over the disposable and a snug fitting plastic pant for me it does wonders for if the disposable starts to leak the cloth one will catch it and you are still ok.

After around ten years wearing, I just go with it sags and all. I've put on some weight lately and my jeans don't do much to hide my diaper when dry, much less when it's swelled, wet, and heavy. Oh well, I'm not the least bit ashamed about wearing diapers anymore so it's not a big deal to me. 

Them- "Are you wearing a diaper?"

Me- "Yeah, so what? Would you rather have me peeing all over the floor?"

End of discussion :P

Bettypooh

• Haha 2

The sag doesn't bother me at all. The cost of diapers does so I have timed it to 3 changes in a 24 hour period with one of them being messy. I use boosters in 2 of those changes so if I'm sagging for a while I really could care less. I use diaper suspenders so they stay up. Sagging also gives me an indication of how soon I'll need to change ie; if I'm filling quicker than normal etc.