LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Road Trip!!!

I’m going on a “road trip” this weekend, my plan: wear diapers 24:7 until I get back home. Why? Well I’m actually going to fly out of state, buy a car and drive back 11.5 hours by myself. No wife kids or friends. I’ll have to stay overnight in a hotel too. Sounds fun to me. Anyone have any tips?

Diapered road trips are the best!  Have fun + best of luck!   My tip- make sure you have enough diapers/ the right kind of diapers (like, do you want ones for extended wear/ use, or ones for more frequent changes?)  Also, maybe have a back up outfit in case of a leaky diaper.  

Well I guess that I should add I’m just doing #1 because #2 is too messy!  I’m not worried about leaks because confidry24/7 never leak!  Also have the northshorecare supreme and the secure personal care x-plus.   Might pack some pull-ups just in case!  It’s a convertible so,  was thinking of getting a paci..  that would be so cool.

8 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Diapered road trips are the best!  Have fun + best of luck!   My tip- make sure you have enough diapers/ the right kind of diapers (like, do you want ones for extended wear/ use, or ones for more frequent changes?)  Also, maybe have a back up outfit in case of a leaky diaper.  

Ok,  added more diapers to the luggage bag!  Thanks!

Relax & enjoy it is the main thing.  And if you're an AB, remember nobody can see your pacifier in the dark when you're behind the wheel, even in a convertible.  I'm off myself as well on Sunday for a few days.  I'll be at home in cloth nappies today & tomorrow, then it'll be into disposables first thing Sunday, run the cloth nappies through the washing machine/drier, then a 300-mile drive, five nights camping at various locations, & back home next Friday, nappied all the way, with Teddy by my side.  I'll get some hiking in, some sitting around by the tent drinking wine in the evenings I hope (the weather's still good here) - Teddy will have to stay in the tent.  With luck my new changing bag will arrive today too, which will be handy for the trip.  From memory I think it'd got owls on it - I ordered it a few weeks ago.

Yeah - don't run out of nappies!

Best of luck, pal! Be sure to stop at least an hour after you do your business to change, and if you don't have time to change, put a plastic cover over your seat. If you're not gonna pull into a drive-through or something like that, you might not even have to wear pants, as weird as that sounds. 

Friend of mine had a 2000 Gold mustang convertible we took on road trips.  He traded it in on a 2003 Mustang Centennial Convertible.  They only made one for each Ford dealership in 2003.  I wish I still had my 1967 Mustang!  In my opinion, 1965 and 1967 were the 2 best looking Mustangs, 1967 being the best.

At this very moment I am in my car headed to Illinois. I am going to visit my sister; who lives in a town called New Baden. I have plenty of diapers with me but I don’t know if I will wear the entire trip. She doesn’t know about me being an adult baby and I don’t want to run the risk of accidental exposure. I will definitely wear the whole time I am in the car but not around her beacause she has a family and I don’t want to impose my fetish on them.

Now, I know there is a town in Illinois called Mount Prospect where the Tykables store is located. I think New Baden is located just a couple hours drive from Mount Prospect. The problem is that I am actually riding with someone else and I don’t want to tell them “Hey, there is this cool adult baby store just a few hours away from here!” Due to my illness when I was young I have no “internal compass” and I have no depth perception in my vision. All this makes it very hard to take long road trips by myself and driving in heavy traffic is very dangerous for me. Thank goodness for GPS but unfortunately they don’t have anything that will fix my depth perception :-( What luck huh, I have relatives who live in driving distance of three stores that cater to adult babies (all in different states of course) but not really anyway to get there. Perhaps, there would be a shuttle or taxi service that could take me.

Scooter75, I wish you a safe journey and have fun! Stay welll hydrated so you can put those diapers to good use! If you feel the desire; take some good pictures too. (Now, that I think about it; I may have put my story in the wrong section. I don’t mean too steer the topic away from the original OP.)

Baby-Dandan,  I have something totally off topic too.  I was told I don’t have depth perception either in fact the optometrist said I have monocular vision.  Not sure what exactly that means,  all I know is that sometimes I put 2 different views in the same view if you know what I mean.  Anyway,  just wondering if that’s what it’s like for you.  And thanks for posting!!

For anyone else following...  road trip is Monday the 23rd!  Getting nervous.  I left ALL my underwear out of the suitcase!   I had a dream that this car was total bs and it was a scam!  I was so mad because I would have no way back home!  Anyway,  I’ll keep updating.

Scooter

Hi Scooter75,

Yeah I kind of have that. If I stare at something for a while I will see the same object on top of the other. I know that is probably not the same thing though. When I was very young, my parents knew something was wrong when I would stumble if the ground was uneven because I misjudged how far away the next step was from the previous step. Anyway, the doctors told my parents that when it came time to go ahead and let me learn to drive even though it would come with some mistakes along the way, which it has. I sometimes feel limited in the places I can go because well, I guess I am...lol! Hopefully I can somehow get to an ab/dl themed shop or an ab/dl event but where there’s a will there’s a way! I wish you all the best, my friend!

For anyone else following...  road trip is Monday the 23rd!  Getting nervous.  I left ALL my underwear out of the suitcase!   I had a dream that this car was total bs and it was a scam!  I was so mad because I would have no way back home!  Anyway,  I’ll keep updating.

update!  My flight was cancelled!  I rebooked a flight for tonight so I’ll be in a hotel tonight then car biz tomorrow I guess!

Scooter