LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I successfully got drunk

I'm 22 and have never been drunk before last night I had 4oz of makers mark 90 proof in 3 hours and I didn't feel at all impaired my girl friend gave me a sobriety test she to says I wasn't the least bit drunk I don't plan on having to drive she said she'd watch me Sunday so I could get good and wasted but I hate the smell of beer so hard liquor only I weigh about 200 pounds I need your best tips and tricks on how to get drunk semi safely 

Your  higher weight is what absorbed the alcohol, skinny guys can drink less and get drunk faster.

If you want a little friendly advice, don't get started drinking, it will take away everything you have. (that is a fact)

If you determined to get bombed, drink a  high quality vodka and OJ or whatever other flavor you like, stay away from cheap.

A much kinder drunk is Almaden white wine,  Almaden Mountain Reine has a wonderful flavor , you can drink it all day its a great summer drunk.

• Thanks 1

Be careful. If you are hell bent on getting drunk, just DO NOT take multiple shots in rapid succession. You will get entirely too intoxicated and wont be able to do anything about it, as the being drunk part comes 15-30 minutes later. Like Beallucanbe said, vodka and OJ (aka screwdriver) is delicious, and goes down easy. Just maintain the control to stop when you've think you've had enough... I problem I sometimes have. Be careful, alcoholism is a bear!

• Thanks 1

My girl friend and I have been together for quite a while and occasionally she gets drunk and I take care of her and it is quite fun but now we both want to switch roles so we can see things the other way around witch requires I get so drunk I can't stand up we're planning on Sunday so I'll have 2 days off to sober up afterwards and be fine at work its irresponsible to drink when you have to work the next day and come to work hungover or call in sick so we have planned it so that doesn't happen I'm not a dumbass yet

I've kicked my addictions so add me to the "don't go there" voices. But whatever you decide, positively NO cars involved. In many jurisdictions one beer or mixed drink will put you at the legal limit, and two will almost always put you past it. Doesn't matter what you think, feel, or believe when you are facing the Cop- they have a legal standard to uphold and they will. A DUI is a real b!tch at best, and past the large expenses it brings, more and more career fields are making your having one on your record into a stop sign. You don't need that kind of dream-breaker in your life.

Bettypooh

If you want to get drunk, why not to a enema drunk, quick and painless, except for the hangover.

I would suggest white wine, to do the job.(thoroughly read about it before you attempt it) whatever you use needs to be watered down.

You will be drunk in under a few minutes, fast fast fast, no waiting.

• Sad 1
22 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

If you want to get drunk, why not to a enema drunk, quick and painless, except for the hangover.

I would suggest white wine, to do the job.(thoroughly read about it before you attempt it) whatever you use needs to be watered down.

You will be drunk in under a few minutes, fast fast fast, no waiting.

That's a GREAT way for an inexperienced young person to OD. Thanks for suggesting it.

If your girlfriend occasionally gets drunk, she should be able to help you.  I'm not sure why you are asking all these questions on a diaper site to do with drinking?  Just seems strange to me. Besides that you can google.  Some people have alcoholism running in their families.  If you have a relative even so far back as a great uncle or grandfather who drank too much, you should probably not drink too much or at all or you may get hooked.  Also some people get violent and uncontrollable when drinking even if they don't mean to.  The thing is, if you drink too much, you destroy brain cells and you may blackout, not remembering what you did.  If you really must drink, the first few times, you really should not get smashed, maybe just a few drinks and stop until you see how it goes.  

Also, if you drink too much, you can die from alcohol poisoning.  It happens.  Drink responsibly even if you don't plan on driving.  Alcoholism runs in my paternal side, and my grandfather died from drinking too much, right after I was born, celebrating.

You use one shot of vodka in a 8 oz glass, a shot is about an ounce, most homes have 16oz glasses if you used 2 shots then fill the tall glass with OJ almost to the top this is abot the same mixture you would get in a bar.

Please buy good vodka, spend a little, not that paint remover they sell in bars Absolut is a great  russian vodka.

Another great vodka drink is cranberry juice and vodka, one that is super tasty on a picnic is root beer and vodka, you mix all these the same way.

We had a picnic once where we had hot dogs on the grill with root beer and vodka to drink, it was a great picnic.

Update I successfully got wasted I've got vague memories of last night I woke up with my hands tied to the bed post in a soaked diaper and spreader pants to be changed and treated like a baby for the rest of the day that I was certainly not expecting and I've never asked for that before  she just did it and it was a great surprise she also said I was hilariously stupid while drunk and we should start taking turns being drunk sitter or drunk next week end she is the drunk 

I see a bad moon a rising........

Anything can be fun until it's true costs demand their payment. That usually takes all the fun away too. Oh well, most people learn the hard way and there's not much point in trying to help them avoid their self destruction. 

Bettypooh

It’s ok every now and then but be careful because it certainly can become a very bad habit. There are a lot of other ways that are safer to have fun.

Realax there's always at least one of us 100 percent sober besides the one drinking has zero responsibilities until sober we even wear our own potty just to be safe anyways the sober one has the keys to the car and gunsafe so what can I possibly do to get into trouble with out access to a car or weapon or other non drunk safe objects I mean really am I going to drown in wet diaper while I am locked in a set of spreader pants lol