LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's Not A Competition.

A piece from a Request Thread I did last year on Cushypen.com.

It’s Not a Competition

Jim wandered down the baby supplies aisle, past the diapers, wipes, food, and formula.  Where were the toys?  True, he had seen some stuff in the toy section of the store, but he wasn’t about to spend that kind of money on something some kid would forget about in a month and never remember.

He briefly thought about the pet aisle and wondered if a two year old would know the difference between a dog toy and a kid’s toy.  More importantly, would the kid’s mom know?

“Jim?” a familiar voice called out.  Jim turned his head and at the other end of the aisle was a short and spindly man with scraggly hair and tuft of chin hair that belonged on a mystery solving stoner with a talking dog.

“Dale?”  Jim called back.

“Jim!”  Dale called back.

“DALE!”

“JIM!”

The two ran and hugged each other, as if they were long lost war buddies who thought the other hadn’t made it home.  It hadn’t even been a week since they’d last seen each other.  Their hug broke down into raucous laughter as they slapped each other on the back.  Their own “bromance” had become a self-sustaining joke long ago.

“One day I hope you love me like that,” Lisa would often quip to Jim when he went out for a night on the town with his friends.”

“Dude,” Jim said, “fancy seeing you here.”

“I know, right?” Dale agreed.  “What are you up –?”

“Dale?  Jim?” A third voice rang out.  Dale and Jim looked and saw him.  He was half a head taller than either of them, but weighed almost as much as the two of them combined. He had the gut to prove it and the complete lack of facial hair to hide his multiple chins didn’t have a slimming effect either.

“STEEEEEEVE!”  Jim and Dale shouted out in unison.  And once again, the ritual repeated itself, this time in a massive group hug with Steve purposefully trying to bear hug and squeeze the air out of his friends.

This is how it had always been for the three of them, or at least that’s how it felt.  They had met years ago in middle school, bonded, and had never really looked back.  They had managed to be roommates back in college, traveled the world a bit in their mid-twenties, and were even each other’s best men (yes, plural), at their respective weddings. Even now with jobs and wives and responsibilities, they managed to meet for drinks at least once a week.

“So, no joke, what are you guys doing here?” Jim asked.

“Mindy sent me to get some diapers,” Steve shrugged.  Jim and Dale exchanged looks.

“Dude…” Dale said.  “Like, are you…?” he let the question hang in the air.

“What?!” Steve frowned, “No! God no!  We’re not pregnant…”

“Pregnant?” Jim smirked.  “I was gonna ask if you were pissing yourself or something.  But if that’s the case,” he gave Steve’s belly a playful poke, “you might want to go down an aisle or two.  I don’t think any of this stuff will fit you.”  Jim was rewarded for his sophomoric humor with Steven’s big meaty hand smacking him on the head just hard enough to remind him that Steve could hit like a truck when he wanted to.  It had been well over a decade since Steve had been a linebacker for the high school football team, but that didn’t mean he didn’t remember how to ring someone’s bell.

“Worth it,” Jim said as he instinctively rubbed the back of his head.

“But yeah,” Steve ignored Jim, “Mindy’s dragging me to a baby shower this afternoon.  Figured diapers were a safe bet for a present.”

“Heh,” Dale said, “thought you’d already won the dad race or something.”

“Nah,” Steve shook his head.  “Nothing like that.”

“You sure?” Jim asked.  “You know the lady?  What if this baby shower is how you find out that you’ve won?”

“If you can call that winning,” Dale added. “Congratulations, dude, you win eighteen years of responsibility!”

This was another curious quirk of their relationship; most everything was framed as a competition of some sort.  Who could drink more, who could eat more, who could stay up watching bad movies longer, who had the highest paying job, who had the nicest house; they were always friendly competitions, but they were competitions all the same.
“No, I’m pretty sure this isn’t how I find out,” Steve replied.  “Pregnant women don’t go buying more tampons three days ago.”  That elicited an immature shudder of revulsion from all three of them.  “’Sides,” Steve added, “I don’t need to win the Dad race.  I already beat you guys in the marriage race.”

“Which is bullshit,” Jim countered, still grinning, “because I beat you in the getting engaged race.”

“By a week,” Steve replied. “It’s not my fault that Mindy and I got our wedding planned and booked before you and Lisa.”

“Pffft,” Jim scoffed, “As if you had anything to do with the planning.”

“Hey, I helped!” Steve said, seeming somewhat offended.  Jim crossed his arms and cocked his head to the side in a smug expression.

“Uh-huh,” Jim said.  “and when I was a kid I used to ‘help’ my mom lick the cake batter out of the bowl.  I was a real helper, same as you.”  Steve’s nose started to crinkle up into a snarl, one of the few signs that he was getting truly angry.

“Guys, guys, guys,”  Dale interjected.  “I think you’re both missing the point.  I won the competition for hottest wife.”  Dale smiled wide and toothy.  Both Jim and Steve’s demeanor’s instantly softened.  They looked at each other, then at Dale, then back to each other.

“Really, dude?” Jim snorted derisively.  “You think Heather is hotter than either Lisa or Mindy?”

“Uh…yeah?” Dale said.  Now it was his turn to get defensive.

“I mean, she’s okay…I guess…” Steve shrugged. “If you’re into that sort of thing.”

“What do you mean ‘that sort of thing’?!” Dale huffed.

“No, no, no, no,” Jim bit his lower lip in an attempt to hide a shit eating grin.  Dale’s buttons were so easy to push sometimes.  “Heather is a really nice, cool person….” And he let the phrase just hang in the air.

“But…?” Dale pressed, his toes curling in his sandals.
“Huh?” Jim pretended to not understand. “Nothing.  She’s just a really nice and cool person.”

“Hey, little buddy,” Steve placed his hand condescendingly on Dale’s shoulder, “the important thing is that she’s attractive to you.

“Oh you sons of…!” Dale puffed.  He swatted away Steve’s hand.  He wasn’t truly angry; not really, he knew a rib when he heard one, but it was still frustrating when you couldn’t think of a good comeback.

“Heeeeeeey!” Jim exaggerated, “That’s too far, Steve.  Way too far!  All of our wives are attractive.” He turned to Dale.  “Dale, I swear to you that if Lisa ever dies before me, I’ll have sex with Heather; right in front of you if you want, just so you know I’m telling the truth.”

There was an intense silence as the three stared each other down.  Then, they all burst into raucous laughter and the tension evaporated from the baby aisle in an instant.

“There is no good way out of this, guys,” Jim laughed into his hand, “so let’s just awkwardly change the subject.”

“Yeah, there was no way to win that,” Dale agreed.  “It’s not a competition.”

“So yeah,” Steve chuckled into a sigh, “last minute baby shower gift.  What are you jackasses doing here?”

“Two year old birthday party,” Jim answered.  “One of Lisa’s work friends got invited and I’m being dragged along.  Looking for a toy,” he added.

“Weeeeeird…!” Dale said. “Heather talked me into going to this christening for some work friend of hers.  We’re not even religious.”

“Why is that weird?” Steve asked.

“All three of our wives are having us do baby stuff today,” Dale said.  “That’s kind of a weird coincidence, don’tcha think?”

“Dude,” Steve said, “Our wives are getting the fever…”

“Ugh,” Dale groaned, “we might all win that ‘Who’s a dad’ competition at the same time.”

“Dude, it’s not a competition,” Jim said.  “Besides, Lisa’s not getting the fever today.  I practically guarantee it.”

“Why not?” his friends asked.

“You want a woman to get baby fever,” Jim explained, “you take them to a baby shower, or a christening, or something like that.  When the kid is still crawling and cute and cuddly or not born, it seems so romantic.”

“Uh-huh,” Dale and Steve nodded, thinking about their own not so distant futures.

“But if you want to turn a lady off of having kids,” Jim continued, “have them hang around a bunch of toddlers. The whining, the crying, the snot, they can’t make up their damn minds; complete turn off.”

“Okay then,” Dale said.  “Then you mean you’re not getting laid tonight.”

“What?!” Jim said.

“They get the baby fever,” Dale said, “they want to make babies.  You know where babies come from, right Jim?”

“Do you want me to tell him?” Steve nudged Dale.

“No,” Dale joked, “that’s not our place.  But you and Lisa need to have a long talk when you get home.  Talk.  But no sex.”

“Whoa,” Jim said.  “I’m totally getting laid tonight.  I’m so smooth, Lisa won’t be able to resist, AND she won’t want kids yet. Just you guys watch.”

“What is it with him and watching today?” Steve said.

“Ha-ha.” Jim shook his head.  “Well I got a party to get to,” he reached for a pack of Huggies, size 5.  “See you guys later.”

“Whoah!” Dale said.  “What are you doing, man?”

“I’m getting my present for the party,” Jim cocked an eyebrow.  “Why?”

“Dude,” Steve said, “that works for a baby shower, but that kid already has diapers.”

“Besides,” Dale added, “don’t kids start potty training at two?  Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to get a potty or something?  At least some Pull-Ups?”

“Well he’s gonna need more,” Jim defended his decision.  “And it’s not like they’re gonna start potty training right at the birthday party.  Most kids are closer to three when they start training.”

“Fair,” Steve shrugged, grabbing his own package of Huggies, size 1, for the baby shower.

“And isn’t giving a two year old a potty a little bit like giving the kid homework or like giving your wife a vacuum cleaner?”  Jim didn’t really care or believe what he was saying, he just liked arguing and wanted to win.  Sometimes it was a competition.  “Happy Birthday, kid!” Jim mocked, “Now here’s a chore for you.”

“Point taken,” Dale said reaching for his own gift package of Huggies, size 3.  He looked at the duo of his friends, now staring at him like he was the biggest hypocrite on earth.

“Really?” Steve and Jim both asked.

“Hey,” Dale said, “it’s not like I know what to get a kid for a christening, either.  Might as well go for the safe bet.”

And so each one took their package of Huggies and went home, diapers in tow to their waiting wives.  But as each man stepped across the threshold of their home, their world went black…

The three men came to consciousness quite suddenly.  The last thing each of them remembered was coming home, cheap but practical baby gift in hand and opening the door, and then, as if reality itself had had a stroke, they were here.

And more disturbing to each of them, in turn, was that they each had the distinct impression of having missed time.  It was difficult to describe, really.  It didn’t have the groggy feel of slowly waking up from a long sleep, or the wooziness of waking up from a nasty hit on the head.  It was more like they had been “on” one moment, switched “off” as soon as they had gotten home, and now who knows how much time had passed and they were back “on” again.  They existed, they ceased to exist, and they existed again.  They had been dead, now they weren’t.

They were dead…

“The….?” Jim stopped himself from talking, his voice raw and caught in his throat.  He took a few more deep breaths, cleared his throat and finished, “…hell?”  He looked to his left and his right, Dale and Steve were beside him on the floor.

They were on the floor.

All three of them were blinking and turning their heads, confused as to what was going on.

“Fuck was…” Dale coughed.  “…fuck was that?”

“No idea,” Steve grunted.  “I feel like I’ve got a two ton weight on my shoulders though.”

“Where are we?” Jim asked.  He sat up, the light rustling crinkle he heard not registering to his conscious mind as anything other than the slight creek of floorboards under old carpet.  Dale sat up too, rubbing his eyes, his vision still blurred from whatever drug was still in his system. It had to be a drug doing this. He didn’t notice the sounds his movement was making either.

Steven didn’t even think to sit up. He rolled over to his belly instead, lifting his head up oh so slightly off the ground to get a look around; but he would be forgiven for that soon enough.

The room was painted pastel blue- baby boy blue- and pictures of Looney Tunes paraded around the top trim of the wall.  They were baby Looney Tunes, Dale noted.  Bugs, Daffy, Sylvester, Porky; the whole gang. They were playing with blocks, or lying on their backs, crawling after a bouncing ball, or taking naps.  Stereotypical snapshot stuff you put as the sample pictures in frames.  Baby stuff.

You knew they were the “baby” Looney Tunes because each and every one of them had a plain, puffy white diaper wrapped around their bums, and nothing else.  It wasn’t until he rubbed his eyes and took a second look that Dale noticed that even though they were definitely wearing puffy white diapers, those weren’t the “baby” Looney Tunes.

A full grown, but padded Sylvester cuddled with a stuffed Tweety Bird.  Bugs Bunny, also diapered, walked with stiff legs, and an awkward gate with arms flailing, a tiny carrot in his mouth like a pacifier.  Dale even noticed a scene of Porky Pig getting his ass dusted with baby powder by Granny, what could only be a fresh diaper laid beneath him as Granny hoisted his legs into the air with one hand and applied powder with the other.

“Is that a fuckin’ crib?” Steve asked from his position on the floor.  “It’s huge!”  Indeed it was.  Any one of them could have fit into the bed with the wooden bars.  The entire room, each realized as they took in their surroundings, had the appearance of a nursery for oversized infants.

The giant crib was directly behind them.  To their right was a dresser with a concave, cradling changing mat so thick it might as well have been an air mattress.  A colossal wooden box marked “TOYS” was to their left, and directly in front of them was a small walk-in closet.

Jim stood up off the floor and walked to the closet.  As he looked through the clothes he saw rows of shirts and shorts decorated with cartoon characters like Spongebob Squarepants and Jake and the Neverland Pirates. In the back he saw a couple of boxes of Huggies lying against the wall.  The only thing that struck Jim as odd was that all of the clothes seemed big considering how they were decorated.  Some of the shirts looked like they could even fit him.

Jim stepped out of the closet.

“Jim,” Steve called from his spot on the floor.  Something sounded off about Steve, like something was bothering him;

“Just a second, bro,” Jim said sliding the closet door closed.  He looked at the closet door, and then turned his head to the right, where there as a door leading out of the room.  Then Jim’s spacial awareness finally kicked in.

“Guys, I know this room.” Jim said, looking to his friends who for some reason were still on the floor.  Steve hadn’t even sat up yet.  “This is the spare guest room in my house.  Somebody re-painted it.  Jim went for the door leading out to prove his theory.  His hand clutched rough, hard plastic and he turned the knob, but to no avail.

“What the…?” Jim drew his hand back and looked at the door knob.  It had a child grip on it.  Stranger yet, Jim soon realized as he tried to open the door again, his hand couldn’t properly navigate the grip.  His fingers had developed a mind of their own, and that mind wasn’t particularly bright.

“My hands…” Jim gasped, looking as though his own digits had betrayed them.

“Dale,” Steve called when Jim had ignored him.  Dale wasn’t much better.  Dale was preoccupied with his own problems.

“Jim,” Dale said, a touch of panic in his voice.  “I got a problem, man.  I can’t stand up. My legs aren’t working.”

Jim turned from the door and looked down at Dale.  He noticed that Dale was still sitting on the floor, his bare legs gathered up underneath him, and his bare feet digging impotently into the carpet.  Dale looked like he was trying to rock forward, but he could barely get his rump off the ground, and his feet wouldn’t move or shift to support his weight.  He just kept rocking back and forth as if that would somehow accomplish something.

It only then registered to Jim that his friend wasn’t wearing any pants.  Dale was clad in nothing but an orange t-shirt and ridiculous underwear printed with polka dots, circles, tiny pictures of Disney characters and for some reason the number 3.  Only, Jim realized, it wasn’t underwear…not really.

“Dude…” Jim said.  “Are you in a diaper?”

Dale, who had just then managed to shift his weight enough so that he could support his weight on the palms of his hand and the flats of his feet- like a little scrunched up cat- looked between his legs and couldn’t believe his eyes.

“SHIT!” he yelped, right before he tried to cover his groin with his hands.  He was beet red.  Unfortunately, this caused him to lose balance and fall right back onto his padded backside.

“The fuck man?!”  Dale’s legs splayed a bit as he was forced to sit back down, the bulk of the diaper caused his legs to spread ever so slightly.  Adrenaline rushing, Dale went for the tapes around his waist- ready to rip the infantile garment off of him right then and there- only to find out that much like Jim, his fingers wouldn’t cooperate.

“The hell,” Dale said as he struggled in vain to remove the diaper, “Why won’t these tapes come off?”  Dale took a closer look at what was encasing his nether region. “And who makes Huggies this big?”

“Dude,” Jim laughed.  “You look ridiculous.  Steve, did you get a look at this?”
“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you, fucker,” Steve cursed.  “I. Can’t. Move.”

Both Dale and Jim finally took the time to notice their friend. Steve, all close to three hundred pounds of him, was sprawled on the floor, squirming pathetically with his arms and legs leeched of strength and not getting any traction whatsoever.

Unlike Dale, who was pants-less, and Jim with his T-shirt and shorts, Steve was dressed in soft yellow pajamas with feet sewn in.  Only Steve’s hands and head remained uncovered.  And even though they couldn’t see it directly, the crinkling sound as he struggled to find purchase and significant bulge around his hips and buttocks made it obvious that he was thickly diapered.

“Ha!” Jim pointed and laughed.  “You guys are so messed up, man.  I knew you were going to a baby shower, but I didn’t think you’d be the baby!”  Steve groaned and grunted as he managed to roll back over to his back with almost Herculean effort.

“This isn’t…errrrr…funny…Jim.” Steve said.  “Besides, you’re dressed like a baby, too, bro.”

“What?” Jim was incredulous.  “No I’m not.  I’m…” he looked down at himself.  His T-shirt had a “Go Diego Go” logo on it, and his shorts- which come to think of it he didn’t normally wear shorts- were a soft Navy Blue color with an elastic waistband.  His shoes were an obnoxious shade of neon yellow and were obviously the kind with Velcro instead of shoe laces.  Still, that didn’t mean that he was dressed like a…

Jim heard the crinkle as he bent over to look at his shoes, and realized it was coming from him.  How he had not noticed how far apart his feet were?  He realized he had appeared to gain a few padded inches of girth directly below his belly as well.  Jim lifted the front of his shirt up and heard Dale and Steve gasp and start to sputter as he looked down at his waist.  Poking up above the elastic waistband of his new shorts was a white paper thin top of a diaper, and for some reason, Jim somehow knew that if he pulled his pants down he’d see Mickey and Minnie Mouse holding hands on the front. Just like the Huggies that he’d bought earlier today.

There they are!” a familiar voice caught Jim’s attention.  The voice was immediately followed by equally familiar giggles.  Jim turned around and saw, what had made Dale and Steve start gasping and sputtering in embarrassment: Lisa, Mindy, and Heather. Their wives.

“Whatcha doin’ lifting up your shirt, big boy?” Lisa came over to Jim. “Are you wet?”  Then, without any further warning, Jim found his pants yanked down and his wife squeezing the front of his diaper, a dry crinkle being the result.  “Nope,” she pronounced.

“Baby!”  Jim screeched.  “Not in front of the-“

“I know, I know,” Lisa tutted as she walked around Jim. “You’re a big boy and don’t like having your diaper changed in front of the littler babies, but Mommy’s still gotta check.”  That wasn’t what he was going to say at all! Still, Jim stood there, a crimson statue of embarrassment as his wife pulled back the waistband of his diaper and glanced down his backside.  “Good for now,” she pronounced, letting the diaper snap back into place.  Then, just as quickly as she yanked Jim’s shorts down, she bent over and shimmied them up his hips.

“The fu-?”

“Mindy? Heather?” Lisa talked over Jim’s astonished swearing, “How are your boys?”

Dale gawked like a fish as Heather walked over to him, her high heels and the fact that she could stand making her seem so much taller than he was.

“Honey,” he started, “this isn’t what it looks mmmph!”  Dale’s attempt to explain was cut short as his wife shoved a pacifier in his mouth and clipped it to his t-shirt.  Dale’s lips began sucking on the thing immediately, and a strange sense of relaxation began to spread through him.  That didn’t mean that he didn’t notice or mind when Heather bent over and traced the thin yellow line on his diaper running down his crotch with her finger nail.

“Still dry,” she said, a hint of disappointment in her voice.  “Oh well,” she said, bending over, “let’s get you to your party.  Dale had wanted to echo “party”, but his lips wouldn’t stop sucking, so all that came out of him was a mumbled “pahpy?”

The almost stoned buzz that Dale was getting from the rubber tit between his lips was thrown off as Heather, his wife almost his exact same size and weight grabbed him under his arm pits and deadlifted him off the floor.  His legs, part from shock and part from a long buried instinct wrapped around Heather’s waist.  In a seamless, and effortless transition, Heather moved one hand to Dale’s back, and the other arm to under his rear end.  She was holding him like a baby.

“Mommy!” Dale shrieked without entirely meaning to; though the pacifier in his mouth made it come out as “Mmmmeee!”.  Heather looked at Dale in the eye, and a faint smile crossed her lips.

“Dude!” Dale heard Jim exclaim.  Dale looked over at Jim.  Jim hadn’t seemed to notice it, but he was holding Lisa’s hand, now.  Jim’s hand was white knuckled, while Lisa barely seemed to register.

Mindy walked over to her husband and knelt down beside his prone form.

“Mindy, help!” Steve begged. “I…I…I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!”  Mindy ignored her husband and unsnapped a few buttons running up the legs of his feetie pajamas.  Barely able to lift his head up, Steve felt her two slender fingers slipping past the leg gathers of what was most definitely the diaper he was wearing and feel around.

“He’s wet,” Mindy actually smiled, “but I think he’ll be okay for a little while longer.”  She quickly refastened the buttons she had undone.

“Wait!” Steve panicked, “You don’t mean I…I…?” The words “I pissed myself” wouldn’t voluntarily come to Steve’s brain, but they did to Dale and Jim’s.  Both Jim and Dale watched in astonishment as Mindy, who while tall, was over a hundred and fifty pounds lighter than her husband, picked him up from the floor and cradled his massive form in her arms.

Steve’s diaper became a little wetter for the experience.

“Okay, Mommies,” Lisa proclaimed, “now that we have the stars of our party, let’s go meet the guests.”

“Guests?” All three said.

Then the three ladies began to walk.  Dale could only hold onto Heather.  Steve, big as he was might as well have been a kitten in Mindy’s arms.  And Jim try as he might, couldn’t pull away from Lisa’s grip.  He tried, briefly to dig his heels, but his feet wouldn’t listen and just kept in a leisurely pace with Lisa who was leading the way out of their spare guest room, down the hall and into the living room.

“Lisa,” he said, “what’s going on?  Why are we dressed like-?“

“Patience, big boy,” Lisa pushed a finger on his lips, which somehow shushed him.  “It’s your and your little friends’ big day.”

“Aaaaawwwww!” a series of overlapping and ear piecing cooes and squeals overwhelmed the men’s ears as they were carried and lead into the living room.  Women, close to a dozen of them, all around their age, were sitting around the family room with gift boxes in childish wrapping paper.

Jim, still being led by his wife, avoided eye contact.  The women, who all seemed to know his name kept saying “Hi” to him, and waving at him.

“Hi Jim!”

“Hi Jimmy!” 

“Say Hi!”

“Hi!”

They were smiling at Jim, but not in a way that made him feel particularly comfortable.  When he finally caved and waved back at them, causing them to cheer even more.  He felt like a trained monkey.  Like a captive animal he immediately began looking for exits and to his dismay noticed that there was an impossibly high wooden gate blocking his way to the front door.  No way was he going to be able to jump that, not with the super thick underwear crinkling between his legs and throwing off his gait.  He was the only one of his friends that could still walk, it seemed, and it was more of a waddle at present.

Dale was getting more of the same, with the requests for waving “hi”.  Instead of complying like Dale, he buried his face in Heather’s hair, nuzzling her shoulder as if it could protect him from all of these strangers.  That only made them redouble their efforts.  They started running their fingers through his hair, and patting his pack.  Some even tried to poke him or tickle him while beckoning “Look at me!”

“He’s so shy.”

“Poor little guy”

“Doesn’t know what’s going on.”

Well, they at least had that part right.

“Awww,” Heather reassured him, gently.  “It’ll be okay.”  Somehow, Dale knew that to be both true as far as Heather was concerned and a complete lie as far as he was.

Steve had his cheeks pinched, and his belly rubbed as Mindy paraded him around the living room, every woman’s hand just dying to touch him as if he held the cure for cancer.

“So cute!”

“Oh my god, so tiny!”

“Are you kidding? He’s already gotten so big!”

“Stop!” Steve demanded after the first one started tickling his chin.

“Stop!” He pleaded when a second one started working on his feet.

“Staaaa”, he broke down into whining and squirming and squealing when an entire horde descended upon him and he was unable to do anything to stop it.

“This was a great idea, Lisa,” one of the strangers said.  “Having a late baby shower for little Stevie at the same time as a birthday party for Jimmy is just perfect! Two birds with one stone” she raised a wine glass.

“And don’t forget Dale’s christening,” Heather chirped in.

“Oh, he was so cute up there in his fancy little onesie,” One of the strange women added.  “Good thing you got that off him as soon as you did, though.  Wouldn’t want him getting it all messed up crawling around on the floor.”

“Wish I could just crawl around the floor in my underwear,” one of the guests joked as she tipped back a glass.

“Didn’t that used to be your job?” another remarked. More tipsy laughter followed.
“So which gifts should we open first?” someone asked when the laughter died down.

“Oh I think we should open little Stevie’s gifts,” Mindy said, “but then I’m biased.”

“That’s a good idea,” Heather nodded while lightly bouncing Dale on her hip.”

“I agree,” Lisa said.  “Jimmy’s a big boy.  He can wait.  Besides, if we let him start opening his gifts, he’s gonna want to open everyone’s.”  All the women nodded as if sage wisdom had just been uttered from the lips of the sage herself.  Jim thought he saw a few mouth the words “Terrible Twos”.

“Do you want little Stevie to open his presents?” a guest asked.

“Oh, I don’t think he has the patience to sit in my lap while I help him unwrap everything” Mindy said.  “Why don’t we let little ones play in the pen a bit, and I’ll open the first round of gifts.”

“Agreed,” Lisa said.

Lisa led Jimmy over to an impossibly large playpen that could have been the plastic, steel, and mesh skeleton of a bounce house and put Jimmy inside it.  Jimmy waddled through the door, a door that a regular playpen would never need and turned around to view the party behind him.

“Aren’t you worried that Jimmy might be too rough with the little ones?” someone asked.

“Not really,” Heather said, lowering Dale onto the floor of the playpen with Jimmy.  “Jimmy and Dale have always gotten along so well.”

“And I know they’ll both be careful with Stevie,” Mindy added, as she laid Steve down the padded mat on the floor.

“Now let’s open some presents!”

“Dude,” Steve choked back a sob as the women began to drink more wine and unwrap presents somehow intended for the men, “the hell is going on?!”

“Vey fink..!” Dale stopped and finally spit the pacifier out of his mouth, leaving it to dangle on the clip.

“They think we’re babies or something,” Dale hissed. Dale managed to scramble to all fours and was now on his hands and knees.

“Yeah, but why?” Jim asked.  “I mean, Dale’s in a diaper, but…-”

“You’re in a diaper too, asshole!” Dale snapped.

“At least you can’t see mine right now,” Jim’s lip curled defensively.

“Really?” Dale said, “because I’m pretty sure you’ve either got a diaper on under those shorts, or you gained five pounds in the ass and are really, really happy to see me.”

“Guys!” Steve pleaded, “This isn’t a competition.  We’re all fucked.”

“Says the guy who wet his diaper,” Jim snarked.

“Jim!” Steve growled. “I can’t sit up, mother fucker!”  Both Jim and Dale had the decency to look ashamed.  “I feel like I’ve been working out for non-stop and that there are invisible weights on every major muscle in my body and that my spotter is on coffee break.  And I’ve got a giant sponge wrapped around my dick that’s getting wetter and wetter every couple of minutes.”

“Okay man,” Jim admitted.  “This isn’t a competition.  You win ‘suckiest situation’ right now.  How do we get out of this?”

“I don’t even know how we got into this,” Steve said.

“Me neither,” Jim sat down so he could look his friends in the eye.

Dale shook his head, and began to grab his pacifier to put it back in his mouth like a smoker going for a pack.  A glare from Jim and Steve made him reconsider.

“You heard what they said, right?” Steve asked from his back.  “This is a baby shower…for me.”

“And my second birthday party,” Jim added.

“And I apparently got Christened today,” Dale said.  “But we’re not babies.”

“I dunno,” Steve said.  “Diapers.  Wet.  Hard to move.  I’m kinda feelin’ the part.”  It was meant to be a kind of ironic joke to cut the tension, but inside, Steve was already beginning to despair.

“Yeah, we’re dressed the part,” Jim acknowledged, “and kinda acting the part, too.  But that shouldn’t matter.  We’re still grown-ass men”

“Yeah,” Dale agreed.  “How is Heather picking me up, then?  Fuck, how is Mindy picking up Steve?  No offense Steve.”

“None taken,” Steve replied.  “It’s pretty fuckin’ weird.”

“So this is more than just dress up,” Jim said. “But what’s going on?”

“Sounds like somebody’s hungry.”  Mindy walked over and into the play pen, interrupting their conversations.  “You hungry, little guy?”

“Little?!” Dale shouted indignantly.  “Mindy, he’s like me and Jim put together!”  He reached up to tug on her dress.

“Uh, uh, uh,” Mindy easily swatted Dale’s grasp away.  “You’ll have to get fed by your Mommy, sweetie.”
“It’s like they’re ignoring us because we can’t talk or something,” Jim said.  Predictably, Mindy didn’t respond.

Steve’s world was thrown off again as he was lifted into the air and cradled by what had until today, been his wife.  Now, Steve wasn’t quite so certain.  Soon he was separated from his lifelong friends and being taken out of the playpen.

“Let’s get some num-nums in your tum-tums,” Mindy announced.  “No cake for you. Mommy’s got all you need.”

“Do you want room on the couch?” one of Mindy’s work friends asked, preparing to give up her seat.

“No I’m fine doing it here,” Mindy said, gently settling down on the soft carpet of the living room; repositioning Steve on the floor so that his head and upper body was in her lap, and his legs sprawling on the floor.   The continued remarks of “so tiny” made it clear they weren’t seeing the same thing as he was.

“Time to eat,” Mindy said, as she popped one of her breasts out of her dress.  “Show everyone what a good little eater you are.”

Here?  Here?!  In front of everyone?  Steve trembled, helplessly as Mindy guided his mouth to her nipple.  And of their own accord, fueled by a long buried primal instinct, Steve’s lips latched on.  A small but vital part of his adult-self broke away from him with each gulp, and Steve felt the warmth of Mindy’s milk filling him and sliding down his throat, as well as a very different warmth soaking into the front of his already saturated diaper.

“Oh, Mommy,” he whispered between gulps.  Meanwhile, Mindy whispered sweet nothings to him and rubbed his back.  The two seemed, if only for a moment, completely content.

Jim and Dale watched on in silence from the play pen.  They didn’t say it, but both of them were a little jealous.  Maybe the big guy didn’t have it so bad after all.

“Mommy,” Steve gasped as he was shifted over to the other breast.  “Please.”  Whether he was about to beg for help or beg for more, only Steve knew for sure, and even he might not have known. All the while, giant “Steve size” onesies and jammies and teething rings and baby blankets were being unwrapped and shown to Mindy, who just nodded her approval while Steve kept nursing.  When he was done Mindy sat him up and started beating on his back.

Several loud belches followed in quick succession, followed by applause from the other party goers, including Dale and Jim’s wives.

“I think it’s about time for a nap for this little baby,” Mindy announced while Lisa and Heather spread out a baby blanket on the floor.  All the other women watched in awe as she delicately picked the giant baby up and laid him on the floor.  Steve seemed drunk in a haze.

“But first…” she held out her hand.  Heather brought her an already open package of Huggies, Size 1, and Mindy removed a diaper from the pack.  Jim and Dale’s jaws both hung wide open as they watched the tiny diaper, meant for infants only a few months old, at most, balloon into something that could fit their plus-sized best friend.  The Winnie the Pooh decoration on the diaper stared back at them from their spot in the playpen.

“Holy shit!” Dale shuddered.  “Did you see that, man?”

“Yeah,” Jim nodded mutely.  The world had gone mad.  “Yeah I did.”  Then he looked over to Dale and a flash of blue drew his eye down to Dale’s crotch.

“Whoah!” Jim exclaimed.

“Huh?” Dale looked down at the diaper between his legs.  The wetness indicator had turned blue.  “Whoah!” Dale echoed.  “I…I peed!”

“Yeah,” Jim said dumbly.

“When did that happen?” Dale asked.  Dale stared at his urine soaked crotch and wondered.  The wet squish down below confirmed what the wetness indicator told his eyes.  But how could he, an adult, manage to wet himself and not even notice it until someone else pointed it out to him?

“No clue,” Jim shook his head.  “No clue at all.”  Jim tentatively grabbed between his legs.  Thankfully, as far as he could tell, he was still dry.

“Mommy!” Steve mewled.  “Mommy! Nooooo!”  Jim and Dale turned their attention away from their own diapers to Steve getting his changed.

“Such a fussy little guy.”

“Oh they always hate getting their diaper changed at this age.”

Mindy placed the gigantic “Size 1” diaper down and used both hands to rip at the tapes of Steve’s all but destroyed Huggies.  Steve kicked feebly at the air as the front of his diaper was pulled down and cold wipes were drawn across his cock and balls before being deposited into the front of the soggy padding.

Mindy easily lifted his legs into the air and wiped his ass before dropping the last of the wipes into the wet diaper and kept his hips and buttocks off the ground while she slid the old diaper out and balled it up on itself with her free hand.

She only hit a snag when she reached for the fresh Huggies.  She wasn’t sure how to unfold the diaper with one hand and keep her giant baby husband’s legs in the air.
“Better hurry before he tinkles again,” one of the visitors teased.
Lisa, still nearby, unfolded the diaper for Mindy and handed it to her so she could slide it under Steve and set him down on the fresh padding.

“Pro-tip,” Lisa said, “Make sure to have the new diaper ready to go before you open up the old one.”

“Good point,” Mindy said while bringing up the diaper between a still crying Steve’s legs.  “Where’d you learn that?”  She taped one side up while he continued to bawl.

“Jimmy’s given me lots of practice,” Lisa said.  Jim and Dale were sure that she winked at Mindy.

“Oh yeah,” Mindy giggled, taping up Steve’s mammoth Huggies.  “I guess you have, haven’t you?”

“Kinda weird that those almost newborn diapers inflate to be big enough to fit Steve, isn’t it?” Jim mused.  “I mean, our diapers are probably smaller than his.”  Jim shuddered once he realized that he had referred to the infantile underwear wrapped over their loins as “our diapers”.

“Dude!” Dale said.  “That’s it!  The diapers!”

“What about them?” Jim asked.

“Steve bought Size 1, I bought Size 3, and you bought Size 5.” Dale explained.  “And that’s what we’re all wearing, and that’s how we’re being treated.  That can’t be a coincidence!

“Yeah, but why?” Jim wondered.  “Did we buy magic diapers or something?”

Mindy quickly redressed Steve, whose bawling had started to subside to whimpers now that he had a clean diaper on.  Then, without missing a beat, she began to wrap the blanket around him, first binding his legs, and then his arms.  Steve was being swaddled.  His eyelids were drooping and he was already snoring lightly by the time he was completely wrapped.

“Mind if I put him down in Jimmy’s crib?” Mindy asked Lisa.

“Oh go right ahead,” Lisa waved off Mindy’s question.

“Man,” Jim muttered after watching their best friend be swaddled and carried away to be put down for a nap.  “Steve’s done.”

“So are we if we don’t get out of here,” Dale shuddered.

“Whoooooo’s next?” Heather playfully asked as she walked up to the mesh prison.  “Dale is!”  She opened the side and held out her arms to Dale.  “Come to Momma!” Dale was never one to say no to his wife; he couldn’t resist.  Hand over hand, knees scraping against the play mat, Dale crawled to Heather.
“Heather,” Dale pleaded.  “It’s me, Dale.  Your husband.”

“That’s right,” Heather agreed with all the enthusiasm reserved for a small child.  “You are my special boy.  Now show all these nice people how you can walk.”  She held out her hands to him.

Slowly, Dale reached out to his wife and pulled himself up by the hands.  Then with unsteady steps, guided by his wife, Dale stepped forward.  Heather took a step back.  Dale stepped forward.  Heather stepped back.  Her steps looked easy and without effort.  Dale appeared to be using a great deal of concentration as wobbly legs and locked knees propelled him shakily forward.

“Jim!” Dale screeched.  “Jim!  I’m walking! I’m walking!”  Dale sounded as though it were some kind of miracles.

“Dude,” Jim called back.  “You were walking this morning! And,” he added “you weren’t wearing wet diaper, either.”  Dale frowned at that.

“Oh man,” Dale said, the blood rushing to his face.  “You’re right.  I was just so excited that I was-”

“Such a good little walker,” Heather interrupted Dale, “let’s go over to the couch and you can sit in Momma’s lap.”

“Hey!” Jim called out from the playpen.  “We’re talking here, Heather!”  Either ignoring him or not understanding him, Heather continued to lead Dale over to the couch where a spot was cleared for her and she pulled her husband into her lap.

“Oops,” Heather looked down at Dale’s diaper.  “Someone’s a little wet.”  She gave it a gentle pat as if to confirm.

“Better go change him, Heather,” one of their friends suggested.  “I read somewhere that if they get too comfortable sitting in a wet diaper they get harder to potty train.”

“Oh, I’m not worried about potty training,” Heather giggled.  “Dale’s got a long ways to go before that happens.”

“It’ll happen sooner than you think,” the friend replied.  Heather only giggled more at that and bounced Dale, squishy Huggies and all, on her knee.

“Shhhh,” Lisa walked up the playpen.  “I know you’re excited with all of your little friends, Jimmy, but Stevie just got put down for a nap and he needs his sleep.  So we need to be quiet.”

“Lisa, baby,” Jim begged.  “I don’t know what’s going on, but this isn’t right.  Let me out, please.”

“Sounds like someone is getting restless for his presents,” Mindy said as she walked back in the room.

“How is he?” Lisa cocked and eyebrow.

“Sleeping like an angel,” Mindy confirmed.

“Would you like to come out of the playpen and get some presents?”  Lisa asked Jim through the mesh wall that Jim for some reason could not traverse.  When phrased as the option between being left alone in the playpen, and being let out, Jim was inclined to go with the latter option.  Biting his tongue, Jim nodded.

“Okie dokie,” Lisa smiled. “Let’s get my birthday boy some presents.”  Now it was Jim’s turn to be lifted into the air and miraculously hoisted up onto his wife’s hip.  As they walked to their own seat on the couch, Jim felt Lisa give his padded rump a firm patting as if checking for something.  Then he watched her mouth cock to the side the way it always did when she was annoyed or frustrated.

“I didn’t know what to get Dale for a Christening,” a strange lady gave a relatively small, giftwrapped present to Heather.  “I hope it’s okay.”

“Thank you very much,” Heather smiled politely and then put it in Dale’s naked lap.  “Go on, Dale,” Heather whispered.  “Open it.  It’s yours.”

Dale looked to Jim.  Seeing no other option, Jim nodded.  It took about half a minute longer than it should have.  Dale’s hands felt much clumsier than usual, as if only his fingers were drunk, but Dale finally managed to get it open.

It was a book, or more accurately, it was shaped like a book.  It was an electronic music box that had several thick and rigid plastic pages on top, so that it resembled a book.  The writing, or title Dale supposed, was “Storybook Rhymes.”

“Oh, it’s perfect,” Heather clapped her hands.  “Go on, Dale,” she said to her baby husband.  “Open it.”
Dale opened the plastic book and in an annoyingly high pitched, sing-song voice, “I Went to the Animal Fair,” blared out of the fake book’s tiny speakers.

“I went to the Animal Fair

The Birds and the Beasts were there

The old baboon by the light of the Moon

Was combing his auburn hair!”

Dale turned another page, and “The Itsy-Bitsy Spider” played.  Then when he turned the page back, “I Went to the Animal Fair” started playing again, only to cut itself off as Dale started to lift and set down the page experimentally.

“I went to the-

I went to the-

I went-

I –

I went to the-

I went to –

The Itsy-Bitsy Spider crawled up the-

I went to the Animal Fair.”

“Hey Jim, look!” Dale looked up from his new toy, “Remix!”  Heather giggled at her baby husband’s cleverness.  The others laughed and clapped, happy that the baby was entertained by the simple little toy.  Both Mindy and Lisa nodded approvingly at Heather.  It was only the shock on Jim’s face that snapped Dale out of his excitement.

“Oh shit…” Dale gasped as the toy dropped from his fingers and onto the floor.

“Let’s give Jim a present,” Lisa suggested, bouncing Jim on her hip.

“Here you go, big boy” the work friend who had suggested that Dale’s diaper be changed post haste to promote potty training presented Jim a box.  “This is for you.”

A box was pushed in front of Jim, and it was big, too, at least compared to the baby music box book that Dale had opened.

“Go on honey,” Lisa said, lowering Jim to the floor.  “Open it.”

Much like Dale, Jim’s fingers were clumsy and really only good for opening and closing.  It took a bit, but Jim managed to rip off most of the paper by himself.  The sound of the ripping paper masking the crinkle that came with every step he took.

It was a child’s potty, like the kind that a two or three year old- the kind of kid that everyone seemed to think Jim was- would use during potty training.  Jim frowned at the gift.  He reached into the box and pulled it up to his chest, hoping that maybe the thing would engorge in his hands in the same way that Steve’s tiny Size 1 diapers seemed to grow to fit him.  No such luck.

The thing might have been the right size for a proper toddler, but if Jim sat on it, he estimated, his knees would be up to his chest and his dick would be scraping the bottom.  The giant pair of Huggies he was wearing wouldn’t even fit into the bowl all the way.  He literally had more room and privacy to relieve himself in his pants than in this tiny little thing.

And furthermore, he thought what kind of person gave a two year old a potty on their birthday?  That was like giving his Mommy…Lisa…it was like giving Lisa a vacuum cleaner for Mother’s Day.  Jim felt a pang of jealousy.  It was only after he felt it did he realize that maybe it wasn’t good to be jealous that your friend got a baby toy and you got a pot to piss in.  Really, the problem was that they shouldn’t be in this situation to begin with.

“For potty training,” the work friend said.  “He’s two, so it’s about time.”

Mindy was snickering about something and whispered to Heather, who snickered back.

“Oh, you shouldn’t have,” Lisa smiled insincerely.  “This is very nice, but I don’t think Jim’s quite ready yet.  Thank you, though.”

“Oh, well,” the lady friend shrugged.  “He can use it when he’s ready.”

There was a bit of an awkward silence.  Then Lisa brightened up and announced, “Let’s get the boys some cake!”  Everyone seemed excited by that.

Once again, Jim and Dale, both full grown men as far as they could tell, were manhandled and transported into the kitchen.  A surprisingly large highchair and an adult sized booster seat awaited Dale and Jim respectively.

Before the tray was clicked in place, Mindy and Heather yanked the shirt off of Dale’s chest, leaving him only in his wet diaper.  Dale himself wasn’t completely sure, but he had the sinking feeling that the blue line on his crotch had suddenly spread a little more.

“Here you go, honey,” Heather said playfully.  “Eat your cake.  Make it all gone.”

Lisa lovingly, and expertly tied a bib around Jim’s neck.  “Try not to make a mess, big boy,” she told Jim, before putting a plastic fork in his hand.  Each of them had a piece of cake slid in front of them.

Jim and Dale looked down at the cake in front of them.  Dale looked at the cake with temptation.  Jim with disgust.  There was no way he was going to give in to this.  Dale was another story.

“Dude,” Jim said, looking at his friend.  “Don’t.”

“But…” Dale said, his lip trembling.  “It’s cake.  It’s chocolate cake.”

“That’s what they want you to do.” Jim warned.

“Yeah, I know that’s what my mommy wants.  She told me,” Dale sighed, sounding defeated.

“Dale,” Jim gasped.  “Heather isn’t your mommy.  She’s your wife.”

“Can’t she be both?” Dale asked, a mixture of denial and hope hidden in his tone.

“No.” Jim said flatly.

“Dude,” Dale said.  “I’m already naked.  I’m in a highchair.  I’m wearing a wet diaper from a pack that I bought this morning, and if I’m being honest, it’s actually kind of comfy, even if it is wet.”  Dale blushed at the admission.  “Like, I might not know or care if it wasn’t for the wetness indicator.”

“Nobody but you and me knows or cares that I’m not a baby and that Heather’s not my Mommy,” Dale went on.  “The only way I’m getting out of this diaper is if Heather- I mean, my Mommy,” a single tear rolled down Dale’s cheek at the correction, “changes me into a new one. I might as well eat cake while I’m at it.”

Dale took one hand and made a ham handed fist, crushing the cake between his fingers.  Then, without breaking eye contact, he shoved a fistful of the stuff into his mouth, smearing it all over his hands and lips and face.  Then, still chewing, Dale went for another and ate it in much the same way.  Then another.  Then another.

“Look at him go,” came the cooing cat calls.  “Loves that cake!”

Jim watched in a combination of disgust and horror.  His friend had given up and accepted this bizarre reality that saw them all as toddlers and younger.  And the final straw had been a toy and some cake of all things.  At least Steve lost himself to his wife’s titties, Jim could sympathize with that.

Soon enough, Dale had demolished the cake and even gone so far as to wipe the frosting and crumbs on his bare chest.

“Uh oh,” Heather chuckled.  “Looks like Dale got more cake on him than in him.  I’m glad you enjoyed it sweetie.”  She pinched Dale’s cheek and Dale giggled sheepishly, throwing his frosting covered hands over his face.  “Such a cutie!  Yes he is!  Yes he is!  He’s Momma’s little cutie!”

Jim was entranced by this exchange, as if he were witnessing a car wreck.

Was Dale getting an erection?

“Any chance I can put Dale in the tub, Lisa?” Heather asked.  “I think it’ll be a lot easier to clean him up, that way.”

“Of course,” Lisa said.  “Go take care of what you need.”
Heather walked back to the living room briefly to grab a Huggies, Size 3  from the pack that was laying in the living room with the rest of the presents.  Jim watched again as the diaper ballooned from “Huggies, Size 3” to “Huggies Size Dale” as she walked back into the kitchen and removed the Dale’s highchair tray.

Jim sat in the booster seat at the kitchen table, staring sullenly at the untouched piece of chocolate cake as Dale was carried away on his Mommy wife’s hip to be bathed and changed into a fresh diaper.

“What’s the matter, Jimmy?” Lisa asked.  “Don’t you want some birthday cake?”  Jim shook his head.

“Oh come on, baby boy,” Lisa cooed, “Just take a little bite.  You’ll love it.  I promise.”  Again, Jim shook his head.

“Pleeeeease,” Lisa asked.  Jim remained stone faced.

“You’re a little old for this,” Lisa said, snatching the fork away from Jim, “but let’s see if you still like this game.”  She dug in with the cake and brought a piece of it up to Jim’s lips.  “Here comes the choo-choo train!  Chugga-chugga-chugga-”

“Get that away from me!” Jim slapped the fork out of Lisa’s hand.

“Terrible twos,” Jim heard go around the room in not-so-hushed laughter and whispers.

“Okay,” Lisa said, unbuckling Jim from his booster seat.  “If the birthday boy doesn’t want cake, he doesn’t have to eat cake.  Let’s go

“No!” Jim said defiantly.  “This is way too messed up, Lisa.  I’m an adult.  I’m not a baby!  I don’t need diapers.  I don’t need cribs!  I definitely don’t need this birthday party.”

“Oh honey,” Lisa smiled.  “I know you think you’re a big boy, but don’t be in such a rush to grow up. You’ll always be my baby.

Jim’s face was hot with anger.

“I am not a baby!” he stomped.  “I’m not!  Stevie isn’t a baby!  He’s an adult!  Dale’s not a baby!  He’s a grown-up!  And I’m definitely not a baby!  I’m a big…” Jimmy stopped and grabbed at his tummy.  “I’m a big…” something was bothering him, but he couldn’t quite articulate.  He was looking at Lisa, but and was ready to scream, but then he just sort of stared off into the middle distance.  His mind was furious but his body needed to take care of something, so he did what came naturally.  “I’m a big…” Jimmy went quiet until the need had passed.

“….boy.”  He finished.  The women were giggling.  Why were they giggling?  What had he done?

Lisa walked around Jim, and peered down the back of his pants again.  He shuddered a little bit when she reached around him from behind and gave the front of his diaper a little squeeze for good measure.  Jim didn’t hear the crinkle this time as much as he felt the muted squishing all around him.
“Yup,” Lisa smiled as she walked back around.  It was a contented smile; a satisfied smile.  Not typically the expression of a mother who just found out her toddler needed a fresh diaper.  “Finally,” she whispered.  “It’s done.”

“So much for potty training,” Mindy laughed.  “Not today.  Not today.”

“Come on, big boy,” Lisa smirked.  “Let’s go change your diaper.”  Jimmy took Lisa’s hand and together they walked, Lisa smoothly, Jimmy, waddling and bowlegged the entire way, flinching with every step towards the nursery where he had woken up in diapers earlier today.

“Shhhhh,” Lisa hushed Jimmy as they went inside.  “Let’s not wake Stevie.  He’s napping in your crib.”
Jimmy nodded, feeling a knot in his throat.  He didn’t want Stevie to see him like this.  He’d have to be good and quiet while Mommy…while Lisa changed his diaper for him.  There was no way he’d have the will to do it himself.

He flinched as Lisa pulled his pants down to his ankles and then picked him up and positioned him on the concave changing mat on top of his dresser.  So much was coming back to him now, as if he had always been two
“The hell is going on?”  Jimmy asked himself while looked up at the ceiling.

“I’m changing your diaper, sweetie” Lisa answered as she undid the tapes on his Huggies, Size 5, and pulled down the front.  “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.”  Jimmy flinched as his legs went towards the ceiling and Lisa began wiping him down.

“Used to it?” Jimmy asked, his voice still a whisper.

“Soon it’ll be like you were never potty trained at all.” Lisa confirmed sliding the used diaper out from under Jimmy.  She balled it up and threw it away, before reaching under the changing table and producing a new Huggies, Size 5, complete with a portrait of Mickey and Minnie Mouse on the front and a big smiling Mickey- now solo- on the back.

With a flick of her wrist, she unfolded the diaper before it magnified itself to fit Jim’s decidedly adult frame and slid it under him.

“Never potty trained?” Jimmy asked.  Why was Mommy talking like this?  It was like she knew.  She knew!

“You can understand me?!” Jimmy asked, confused why his wife would be diapering him if she knew and recognized that he was a full grown adult.

“Yes, baby,” Mommy said dipping her fingers into a small jar of white goo.  “Now hold still.”

Jimmy couldn’t help but as Mommy began to smear and knead diaper cream into his bum and private parts.  Mommy gave him a look telling him to be quiet lest he wake Stevie in the crib and Jim moaned into his thumb while Mommy finished her work and reached for the baby powder.

“You’re still my baby, but I can make diaper changes very fun for you.” Mommy whispered.  Jimmy’s pee-pee felt funny and began to swell while Mommy rubbed in the baby powder.

Jim shook the cobwebs out of his head as Lisa began to pull the front of the diaper up and secure it around his waist.

“How are you doing this?” he asked her.

“That’s not important for babies to know,” Lisa said sweetly.  “You wouldn’t understand.”

“Then why?” Jim asked, on the verge of whining.

“Well,” Lisa seemed to think for a moment, choosing her wording carefully.  “I love you,” she whispered.  “Just not as a lover. Same for the other girls.”

“While you’ve been hanging out with your little friends,” Lisa said, “we’ve been talking.  We all married you because we were attracted to your boyish charms, despite…or maybe because of how immature you all were with your ‘dudes’ and ‘bros’ and drinking and late nights.  But we thought you’d grow out of it.  You didn’t.  We thought we could change you.  We couldn’t.” She chuckled darkly at that. “But we all realized we liked taking care of you.  We liked being needed.”

“But now,” her tone brightened, “we can change you.  We get to take care of you.  We get to love you.  And you don’t have to ever really grow up!  Everybody wins.”

“But…but…but…” Jim meekly argued from his spot on the changing pad.

“No ‘buts’, baby boy.  This is for the best,” Lisa said.  “You’ll see.”

“You bitch…” the words came right out of Jim’s mouth without thinking.  It was the last part of his adult-self, his raging angry manhood attempting to assert itself. How dare she do this to them?  How dare she?!

In the blink of an eye Jimmy found himself across his Mommy’s knee, pants still around his ankles, being spanked like there was no tomorrow.  Jimmy’s wailing woke Stevie from his nap and Stevie’s whining mewls blended with Jimmy’s cries of pain.  Mindy ran in to see what was going on.  She gave Jimmy just a passing glance before picking up Stevie and shushing him before starting to change his diaper, now wet again.

Heather came in with a freshly cleaned Dale from the bathroom.  He was naked save for the clean diaper he’d been put in and the fluffy white bath towel wrapped around.

“He got fresh?” Heather asked.

“Oh yeah,” Lisa said in between spanks.

“Should have gone younger,” Mindy said in the midst of wiping Stevie.

“No, Jim was most like a two year old to begin with.” Lisa said.  “This was more appropriate.”

“Fair enough,” Heather conceded.  She turned her attention to Dale, “Just don’t pick up any bad habits from Jimmy, okay honey?”  Dale nodded goofily.

Meanwhile, crying, whining, snot bubbling out of his nose, Jimmy didn’t know how this had happened to him but he did know the truth:  That just like his friends, he was a baby.  He might have been a big one, but he was still a baby.  And he’d be a baby for as long as Mommy said so and that was that.  Only now, he promised himself, he was going to be a good baby.

“Oh, I like Stevie this way,” she said, now that her baby husband was changed and had once again latched onto a breast.  “You have no ideas how close I feel to him right now.”

“I’m quite happy with my little snuggle bug,” Heather petted Dale.

“Girls,” Lisa said, ending the spanking and pulling up Jimmy’s pants.  She pulled him up to a sitting position and gave her baby husband a kiss on the cheek.  “We all win.  After all, this isn’t a competition.”

The End

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, vended said:

A very good read once again. I don't recall having ever read it before, so it's a nice surprise. :)

It was a fun quick one for Cushypen.com.  I'm allowed to re-post after a year.  It was a fun quick write.

Thanks you for posting these stories here too after a while. ;) Some orobably wouldn't bother. 

Fun is the good word here. The banter between the friends in the beginning was well written in that way. Felt very lifely as well, like an actual conversation rather than made up sentences. 

6 hours ago, vended said:

Thanks you for posting these stories here too after a while. ;) Some orobably wouldn't bother. 

Fun is the good word here. The banter between the friends in the beginning was well written in that way. Felt very lifely as well, like an actual conversation rather than made up sentences. 

I don't see why I wouldn't share this stuff.  I like sharing my stories with "the community" (whatever that means).  It's also advertising for those who have a little extra money to not wait a year and come see what else I've got, and for the people who don't have the money; well it's no hard feelings isn't it?  It was harder at first when I just started writing for Cushypen, but now that I've got more than a year back logged in site, every month or so I can share a story.  So it's kinda win win.  

As for the banter, I may have modeled it off of some of my friends whenever we get together.

Very enjoyable!  Yay for the Baby Looney Tunes motif!   I enjoyed the subtle touches towards the regression.  It took me a while to figure out that using the diaper was the trigger- I didn't figure it out until it happened to Jim.  Throughout the story, he's the only one who stayed dry the longest, and had the most resistance to the babying treatment.  He even resisted chocolate cake!  :20_EmoticonsHDcom:  I mean...dude!  It's chocolate cake!!!!  :05_EmoticonsHDcom:    But then once he dirtied his diaper, his adult mental walls came crashing down.  He went from Jim to Jimmy in the blink of an eye, and could no longer resist.     I also loved the ironic touch of his potty chair- in the beginning of the story, he thinks diapers/ a potty chair is a perfect birthday gift for a little kid, but then when he opens his potty chair, he's miffed at it.   

• Like 1

That was an amazing story. So well written and easy to read.

I'm a little clueless on how it happened. I know why but how were

they able to keep them in their diapers and pick them up like real

babies?

I always wished this could happen to me. I wondered if it were

possible to be an adult and be treated like this. Only in my stories

and dreams this happens to me.

Thanks for sharing this story with us. I wait for your other stories. :P:wub:

I purposefully kept the "how's" of this story out of it.  While explaining "how" is a good way to world build and help suspend disbelief because if the reader knows the rules of the fantasy, they feel more comfortable in it; I chose to not explain a thing in this regard.  This was a kind of power exchange fantasy and I wanted to impart a bit of that feeling of helplessness to the reader.  HOW it works isn't as important as the fact that it DOES work.

Cheap Plug: As for my other stories, I have 20 something other stories on my deviant art page, (down at the bottom of my signature), at least a dozen other entries on Cushypen.com, and I do my best to update or post stories that haven't been seen outside of Cushypen at least once a month, though I sometimes lag behind on that as a way to make myself work on commissions.  "No posting old stories till the next part of this new one is done".

Thanks for the kind words.

• Like 1

This was so good! The entire thing was amazing. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes and my side hurt so bad I was forced to stop reading and take breaks.  Then when the truth of what was happening came out I know my jaw had to hit the floor. It could have been that I was just so into the story, but I didn’t have a clue the wives were behind it all. I absolutely loved this story and would have been really angry if I couldn’t give it a like. You definitely are getting a standing ovation from me for this one.?

This was a fun story.  The bromance continues, and even though it's not a competition to the wives, I imagine the 3 of them will be seeing who can pee in their diapers the most.  I guess this is what happens to immature men who buy cheap-ass diapers for a baby shower.  LOL

• Like 1

Sorry for disturbing the pond.

I really feel like I missed something here, the story hit something in me and it wasn't pretty. Not sure what, was it that I didn't get the immaturity of the male subjects, was it the cruelty of the wives, maybe it was the absolute absence of choice?

Usually I love dark stories where the protagonist have a really bad hand (if not deck) to play, so I am miffed. Needed to vent sorry again if I sound like an idiot.

I got to disagree with the above post I thought it was more light hearted and funny than dark, might be because I've read my fair share of generic Husband is immature, lazy, cheater or whatever other character flaw that rather than leaving him the proper thing to do is devote more time, energy and resources into turning them into man babies that I found this refreshing.

Also as a member of Cushypen if anyone does want to consider going over there if they have the spare funds, His ongoing story "Inked" is becoming a particular favourite of mine.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Indolence said:

Sorry for disturbing the pond.

I really feel like I missed something here, the story hit something in me and it wasn't pretty. Not sure what, was it that I didn't get the immaturity of the male subjects, was it the cruelty of the wives, maybe it was the absolute absence of choice?

Usually I love dark stories where the protagonist have a really bad hand (if not deck) to play, so I am miffed. Needed to vent sorry again if I sound like an idiot.

Hey Indolence.

Wow, I feel like I must've evoked some particularly strong feelings in you if you used your first post to post here, and say what you said.  I'm sorry that it was a negative experience for you.   I actually would like to thank you for your critique and your civility.  I define my work by the criticism it receives, as well as the praise.  And while this is not an invitation to mindlessly tear down my work, I recognize that your comment in particular is more than just pedantry or negativity because something isn't made to your exact specifications, (especially if you didn't pay anything.)

Some minor backstory to the creation of this particular piece:  This was done as part of a Cushypen Request Thread. Normally, Cushypen is something of a group patreon (that existed before patreon was a thing.)  Subscribers pay their money.  We humble artists and writers put up our stuff for them to see.  If they like enough of it and can afford it, they keep paying each month.  If not, they unsubscribe.  

In this instance, I got to do a request thread, where for no additional charge, Cushypen subscribers submitted ideas for short stories, (Short for me is tyically 5k-10k words). I picked a handful and turned them into 1 shot stories.   It's a fun creative exercise for me and subscribers get a chance to read something that they themselves specifically wanted to see from me.  (Admittedly, because it's a "request", I can take some creative liberties, but I'm upfront about that.)

Here's the prompt I chose to work with in this instance.

"Would love to see this idea applied to a baby shower setting where a group of men are “cut down to size” by there “hyper maternal” wives thanks to magic or science. In this concept the men are turned into babies but really only in terms of perception. For example their wives and fellow male comrades can see each other as their true selves but to everyone else in the world they are just babies. This allows for more communication/banter amongst our main “victims”, where two characters in the same embarrasing predicament talk about said humiliating predicament…think “Dante Infantzia”…only this time with all males. Also would love the use of baby diapers just blown up to adult size. Prefer Huggies" 

So I had 10,000 words give or take to tell a story that met these basic conditions, which is quite a challenge, believe it or not.  I normally do much longer ongoing stories, where characters are put into less than favorable conditions, and the focus is how they try to escape their predicaments, or at least make the best of them.  Rarely do I play the "they deserved this" card, especially where something as arbitrary as "maturity", and with this kind of limitations of time, there just wasn't enough time to show the kind of character depth (or lack thereof) required to make this a true morality tale.  So instead I used possibly unreliable narrators, a snapshot from their lives prior to upheaval, and unreliable villains.

All that being said: I'm quite proud of how it turned out, and I stand by it.

1 hour ago, RPMolly said:

I got to disagree with the above post I thought it was more light hearted and funny than dark, might be because I've read my fair share of generic Husband is immature, lazy, cheater or whatever other character flaw that rather than leaving him the proper thing to do is devote more time, energy and resources into turning them into man babies that I found this refreshing.

Also as a member of Cushypen if anyone does want to consider going over there if they have the spare funds, His ongoing story "Inked" is becoming a particular favourite of mine.

Thanks for the plug!

Also, thanks for the compliment on Ink!

Let me be a bit narcissistic and say that my reaction probably should be taken as some kind of credit/praise, eg I read a lot (not necessarily AB or DL) fetish and otherworldly stories and I don't comment most of them (no feels).

I really do appreciate you sharing free or not. I believe you helped me uncover a phobia for me and I am thankful. I find it fascinating how we as readers react.

@RPMolly: Maybe due to my bad English skills (non native speaker here) but I don't think you can disagree with how I reacted to the story, I probably choosed the wrong word or used some odd grammar but I tried to express my personal experience reading.