LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Spanking Room

Last Sunday my husband Don and I had brunch with Judy, one of his younger cousins and her husband Phil. They know I have no bladder control. While the guys were in another room talking, Judy asked if it is true that my kink is getting romantic spankings. I had no clue how she would know that, but since it is true, I admitted as much.

That was when Judy started telling me about the family which shared their back fence when she was growing up until her folks moved when she was 16. That family had a son named Warren who is a year older than Judy and a daughter Betty who is nearly a year younger than Judy. Blushing Judy admitted that she had been spanked several times a year by her mother, who was best friends with Betty and Warren's mom. Because of all that, those kids played at each other's homes virtually daily.

To Judy it was weird that although Betty and Warren had bedrooms next to their parents' master bedroom was a spare room furnished with just a twin bed and a straight back chair. On that hall door was a professionally made sign "The Spanking Room". It was only used for punishment. A misbehaving sibling would be taken, or sent, to that room. That was where spankings by hand, hairbrush or strap were administered. A few times Judy misbehaved at that home. She was immediately taken to the Spanking Room for a session bare-bottom with a hairbrush. Often she was a guest when either or both siblings were spanked in that room.

13 hours ago, diaperedandspanked said:

Sounds like the perfect way to use a spare bedroom.

I've thought about this a lot since my conversation with Judy. The first time I encountered more than one girl my age who got spanked was in Iowa circa 1976. All of those girls were routinely spanked in their bedrooms, even when they shared with a sister. After we returned to our own home in California I was spanked by my Aunt Betsy, but only in that master bedroom, as were all 3 of her kids. Later, when I was nearly 16 my Mom finally started spanking. Like her sister Betsy, Mom always spanked in her bedroom. What I had noticed back in Iowa was that those girls often could not relax in their rooms.

Now I believe it is better to not spank in the child's room. If there is a spare bedroom that could be an ideal spanking room.

I knew someone that had one of these rooms. It had a dobbin in it. A dobbin was used in early reform schools and boarding schools. It is an interesting device. I finally got to spank my herbal medicine student for asking for something unethical. How to make Sleepiing Beauty potion. I told her family what she is asking is unethical. It took me 15 years to research it out.

• 2 weeks later...

A dobbin resembles a hobby horse, but it was used in early elementary schools. A child was put across it and spanked. They look similar to a birching pony, but how th person is positioned on it is different. One of my ghostly friends threatened to put me on a dobbin.

So on the dobbin the child has both arms on one side and legs on the opposite.  As compared a pony where the occupant's body runs down the length of the horse with one arm and leg on one side and the other arm and leg on the opposite side. Is that correct?  When I was a child, a friend's parents had a pony and I never knew what it was called.  She would put the child on the pony and leave them.  The strapping came much later.  I was glad she didn't have an agreement with my mom.  My next door neighbor and my mother agreed that they could spank the other's children if we deserved it. 

Like my character John Theodore Mason Merloch the time traveler. He tries to commit suicide at a Boarding School. The headmaster is from his time and he tells his wife (she looks like a 14 year old child and another child from the traveler's time Molly Howe to get him in serious trouble) They got him on multiple charges in which he is sent to an Elementary school that has a dobbin. The secretary Mrs. Andersen said, "Don't tell them unless they ask and tell the whole story or you will be hugging the black oak tree or put on dobbin." He is punihsed often because he does not know the customs nor the history. The despotic computer called the Master had sanitized all the books like the history books in Russia and the history they are erasing in modern times. We are headed for the same mistakes as Russia and England before 1066. The French had studied English history and gave it back to them. The short story that I am now working on is John is in the skin of a baby. He does not know that the family are from his time and can mentally communicate. He deliberately pees in their faces and he has control over his other functions and he pukes on these girls, boys and lady and gentleman. They find out he is an adult in a baby's skin and they literally skin him alive along with the hose thta beats him with his tail. He spat out a curse similar to the captain of the Flying Duchman. Death told him there was nothing to take. You spirit is a rotting corpse.

Another one is he is shanghied at a military school and he returns home the hard way. He is time sick for months. It is terrible that I am a scientist stuck in the wrong era. Flowing water on mars was discovered in the victorian era.

Where can I find stories about John Theodore Mason Merloch it sounds interesting.

And as I mentioned this before, did any of your parents have a agreement with another family so that they could punish you if they saw fit?

No, actually the freedom was that if I was in someone's home I had to obey their rules. I remember one friend that lived in the apartments (you would know his name if I mentioned him). His mother had a victorian stinger or a leather paddle. We left a prussian blue stain on the porch. His mother had us bend over across the porch and she spanked us.  This was before computers and the other electronic toys that isolate children from others. They are stupid enough to believe the profiles on a computer are actually the way we are. This friend could always feel if I was in the area. We went to Carter Caves and he was there. He asked me once if I wanted my jacket back (am ugly green thing). What happened his mother collared us both and I shucked out of the jacket. I had permission to go to the playground, but he sneaked off. Children and parents had built an electronic prison that they mistake for freedom. It is actually a prison of their own making. They are actually a slave to a machine, but they think they are free. This is the whole story of this guy. He thought his prison was freedom and freedom in his world was actually a prison. The parents are trying to live through their children. This is my hope that there is a thermonuclear war so it would take technology back a hundred years or so. It may people back their humanity. My character mistakes hurt with harm. A beating with punishment which both of these terms are related, but not the same.

• 10 months later...
On 7/18/2018 at 4:01 PM, Angela Bauer said:

On that hall door was a professionally made sign "The Spanking Room". It was only used for punishment. A misbehaving sibling would be taken, or sent, to that room. That was where spankings by hand, hairbrush or strap were administered. A few times Judy misbehaved at that home. She was immediately taken to the Spanking Room for a session bare-bottom with a hairbrush. Often she was a guest when either or both siblings were spanked in that room.

I grew up in a big family with seven kids and for us the spanking room was the laundry room just off the kitchen and inside the back door. There was a special "spanking" chair against one wall. We all knew when we were to wait there what that meant. It wasnt used for anything else that I can remember. Spanking was done otk by hand when we were young and later with the back of the hairbrush. Our father took over discipline for the boys when we were in our teens and that was usually with the belt in his workshop. We had to do something really bad to get it from him though. 

• 3 weeks later...

Wow  This stuff I have never heard of. My girl friend got me on the bed and with hand cuffs and  ankle cuffs on hands and knees strapped me to the bed frame. She blindfolded me and put a butt plug in me and a thick cloth diaper and rubber locking pants and her and her girl friends paddled me with a ping pong paddle from each side. Yea it was a lot of fun and I had several climaxes and a lot of pee.  I knew nothing about this and it sure was humiliating.  They all said we could do nit again next week.  Later I found out they took a lot of pictures. Now I think I have to let them do it again or those photos could get around.   

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Getting back to this thread.  I paralleled my parents, most spankings were given in a bedroom.  My best friend and his siblings were spanked in a small hall off the kitchen.  And when we were out mom (or my wife) usually took the child to the ladies room.   The men (dad and I) took them out to the car.  At home it might be just hand, paddle or strap; but in the car it was always a belt.  The comment "Do you want me to take you the car?" was usually enough to stop any misbehavior.  

So where was the spanking room (or place)?