LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting program says take a kids chewable vitamin with added vitamin C

All i can think of is that it will make your pee a vibrant yellow and smell a bit more. I guess it would help with the visual and olfactory cues of being a bedwetter.

Vitamins B & C are water soluble. If you take more than your body can use it will be excreted in your urine.

To increase urine production you can also take Dandelion and cranberry herbal supplements... available online or at a local pharmacy.

Also, if you are over 21 you can get Dandelion wine... it's name in French is "pissenlit" literally to wet the bed. A glass or two before bedtime produces great results.

20 hours ago, BitterGrey said:

Might the intent be to increase the acidity of the urine to irritate the bladder?

That's possible, but that would be better achieved with a single-vitamin supplement. I'm thinking this is more a placebo effect than anything else. 

Just because they're OTC and everyone uses them, that doesn't mean that vitamins and supplements cannot hurt you. Some things the body doesn't eliminate quickly, and too much of those can cause other serious problems. Everyone's body differs in need and tolerance so if you are already taking vitamins this could be a bad idea. If you aren't then it probably won't hurt you.

I'd also advise avoiding diuretics unless you increase your water intake to balance it all out, and even then you don't want to take them long-term as they can permanently change how your body processes liquids adversely over a long period of usage. Best to keep your body as close to natural as you can, adding only what it really needs (which will vary from person to person) from sources as close to natural as you can. Those needs will change with aging and activity levels. Also keep in mind that Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) quickly neutralizes most other vitamins it's mixed with, so it's best to use a multivitamin without it, then take it separately. If you drink or smoke you'll need a lot more of it than others do, as these activities use it up quickly. 

Bettypooh

Good points, which a start-bedwetting program might not have considered.  Do we know the source of this one?  The start-bedwetting programs might not have been reviewed by as many in the labcoat set as the other kind of bedwetting program.