LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whiskey and diapers

I never drank before but  I just couldn't sleep so I tried a shot of makers mark but I've had for God knows how long and never opened the bottle I'm in a diaper as usual but when will it kick in and when will it wear off I don't know any advice for future drinking will be appreciated thanks

1 hour ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

I never drank before but  I just couldn't sleep so I tried a shot of makers mark but I've had for God knows how long and never opened the bottle I'm in a diaper as usual but when will it kick in and when will it wear off I don't know any advice for future drinking will be appreciated thanks update now have had 4 shots of whiskey still not sleepy yet 

Sometimes a small drink is good, but I should caution you. Using alcohol as a sleep aid, can lead to many problems. It may make you feel drowsy, and let you fall off, but it has a doomerang effect. Meaning, after a time, you will wake up, and chances are, you might not be able to return to your sleep. It may only allow you a few hours, or less before this happens. Another thing, which for me is worse. You could wake up with a hangover. Everyone is different, and alcoholic effects everyone differently, so your experience may not be as bad, from someone else. 

I’m not against drinking, by no means, and I myself do drink a bit. But, you need to be careful with how, when, and how much you drink, especially being new to taking in alcohol. Boy is this a cliche, “drink responsibly”, but it can be very true! 

In no way is alcohol a "sleep aid". Alcohol temporarily dissolves the lipid (fat) sheath around nerves, That sheath ensures that the "signal" traviels along the long, narrow part of the nerve to it's destination, with that sheath either gone or lessend the signal can get weakined or messed up. Sleep if trgulated by the activity of a part of the brain. The two have nothing to do with each other. The activity of the sleep-rlated areas of the brain is totally different than the nerve impairment caused by alcohol. 4 shots of whiskey is borderline drunk for a person of average size and weight

the better alternative is a few minutes  of moderate activity from 15 to 45 minutes before bedtime and shut the screens off, or if you must use it, set upa dimmer display with less blue light or get away from them and do the same with fluorescent lighting and high color temperature LED lighting. the change from the day to night vision and the color "center" is called the "Perkenje Shft"

I didn't get a hang over I feel fine and it didn't do shit but make me feel freaking cold conclusions alcohol is an ineffective sleep aid but shows good potential for helping me to cool off in the summer and anything under 90 proof isn't worth the taste of the s**t to begin with also for any one whose wondering I had a half pound of Turkey before drinking and followed each shot down with half a bottle of Gatorade 

Alcohol actually inhibits REM sleep. I advice a drink or 2 a few hours before bed to wind down or a glass of wine. Otherwise it is counter productive and can get expensive. Have you considered marijuana as an alternative? Nite quill also makes a non habit forming sleep aid. As they say, everything in moderation. I am a regular casual drinker myself, I just got a 40 year old bottle of Scotch for my 40th birthday