LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the habit ( private)

Hya123

Hailey was a lawyer for teenagers who got in trouble with the law. One day Hailey friends son Justin got arrested for stealing for drunk driving. He had to due one year in juvie. Which was good/bad thing for just. It didn’t help that he already was addicted to drugs so I’m juvie it was worst. He would get drugs from other kids in there which made his addiction worst. 

Hailey went to go pick Justin up from juvie when he was released she drug tested him and found out he was using again and needed to find a way to cure him for his addiction. She didn’t want that around her son clay who was on his way to college soon. She knew clay and Justin were friends so she didnt want him to influence. 

One day Hailey was looking for ways for Justin to get clean and stay clean she found that there was one way the was proven to work but was new infantilism. She looked up more and decided that it was perfect for Justin plus she wanted another baby but when clay farther left she never had time raising a son and working full time. Hailey set everything up for Justin so he could ready for it when he got home. 

Justin always had something in his mouth; ever since he was little, he couldn't stand to leave it empty for too long. He barely ever did anything right, but nobody really told him when he screwed up. His parents didn't seem to care no matter what he said or did, so he acted out, but after a while even suspension from school wasn't enough to get them to notice him. After he discovered cigarettes and weed and alcohol, drugs became like a crutch, something to do when he wanted to be noticed. Eventually, he got addicted and spiraled down into a pit of misery whenever he wasn't smoking or boozing up. He went through bins of discarded cigs, tried to eke the last dregs from a blunt he knew was done for, and even started bumming them off his older "friends".

Justin landed himself in juvie after his so-called friends let him drive his mom's car into a stop sign after drinking one too many beers, and the cops found weed and cigs on him. Juvie was rough; he got twitchy when he didn't get his fix, and sometimes withdrawl hit him so hard he crashed and burned. Other kids who did even worse couldn't help; there were no drugs, none at all, and everyone who was hooked had it as bad as he did. By the time he got out, nothing had changed; he'd just gotten more unstable, he'd only gotten so much worse that it hurt him to breathe without taking a gulp of beer. Staying dry eluded him, and getting clean just made him get shakes and hurl on himself and get angry at the littlest things. It sucked. 

When his old friend's mom helped him out by picking him up from juvie and letting him hang at her place(she was his lawyer, and she was cool), it was good, but then she gave him the drug test. He'd already had a smoke-couldn't help it, couldn't understand why but he needed that high so bad after being away from it so long-and that showed up on the drug test. 

Hailey came back with Justin drugs test. 

“ Justin “ Hailey said in a sad voice like disappointment. “ how can I say this you test came back negative part of coming out of juvie was you stay clean you haven’t don’t that yet. Instead of sending you back I have set up something for that will start as soon as you are done showere “ Hailey said. She waited for Justin response. Hailey always felt bad for Justin especially since his parents didn’t care about him or anything. Who also knows what happened in juice. 

“ you have everything you need in the bathroom don’t take long” Hailey said.

Justin nodded, though he felt horrible. He went into the bathroom, and removed his clothes, putting them into the laundry hamper nearby. Closing his eyes, he turned on the hot water, and stepped into the shower, washing himself off quickly. Justin wondered what Clay's mom could've set up for him, but he couldn't think of anything off the top of his head. The shower was done after a few minutes, and he stepped out naked, trying to towel off his hair and privates. For some reason, there was no change of clothes waiting for him in the bathroom; maybe she just forgot to bring him some from his bag? 

He peeked outside of the bathroom, and wrapped the towel around himself so his privates were covered up. "I'm done. What do you have set up? After you show me, can you get my clothes; I brought some in my bag. I just don't wanna walk around naked is all." 

Hailey had everything already set up. She waited for Justin to get out the bathroom. 

“Okay Justin come out I laid some clothes out for you on the bed. When your done getting dressed come to the kitchen I made lunch for you I bet your hungry “ Hailey said. lunch was just a way to get Justin to take the drugs so she can get him all baby up for. 

“Hurry Justin you don’t want it to be cold “ Hailey said.

Justin got dressed, though the outfit she picked for him was just a bit too big. It was a regular outfit, just jeans and a t-shirt, so he didn't complain. When Clay's mom told him she made lunch, and urged him to hurry up when he took a while longer, he walked into the kitchen. Upon her urging, he began to eat the oatmeal she'd prepared, and spoke after a few bites, "This's good, but 'm tired all of a sudden..." He trailed off, eyelids drooping as he rubbed his eyes with his hands. 

Hailey didn’t say anything as Justin said that. Instead she lasted until he went to sleep then she picked him up brought him to the nursery dressed him in a baby blue diaper than a baby blue onesie that had a truck on it she also put mittens on his hands so he couldn’t fight her. She also put a trash can in the crib for when Justin puked from not having any drugs. She left the nursery then waited until she heard him stir.

When Justin awoke, he was surrounded by bars. Confused, the boy sat up, only to feel something thick and plastic between his legs, pushing them far apart. He looked down, and realized he was dressed in an oversized onesie. On top of that, there was a baby changing table nearby stocked with changing supplies, a playpen, and a highchair big enough to fit him. Justin tried to stand, only for his legs to give out right underneath his body. He wanted to get out of this onesie; he wasn't a big baby, he was practically a man now. For a long while, he pawed at it, unable to move his fingers properly and unlatch the lock in the back. Tears of frustration brimmed in his eyes, when vomit churned in his gut. 

He grabbed the bucket that had been placed in the crib, and wailed loudly in discomfort as he wretched. Justin puked up the contents of his stomach, and the stench made him want to barf even more. No matter how much he gagged and gagged, nothing more came up, even as his gut churned under the pressure. Miserable, he hung his head over the bucket, spit oozing from his mouth, coughing and gagging with every breath, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Hailey had watch Justin struggle with the crib and the kittens. She also watched him throw up. She knew this was for his own good. He need to get cleaned and this was the only way.

Hailey waited about two hours before she went up the the nursery. She walked over to the crib and took the puke bucket out of it. “ Justin I have a serious question for you... “ Hailey started off “ Do you honestly want to be cleaned. “ 

Justin squirmed around, uncomfortable and sick, disgusted by the smell of his own puke. When Hailey walked into the nursery and asked if he honestly wanted to be clean, he nodded vigorously, "I do, but every time I try it doesn't work or makes me sick. I keep going back to drugs and drinking 'cause it always hurts when I don't..." Trailing off, he lay on his back, trying to get as far away from the bucket as humanly possible.

As she removed the bucket, Justin rubbed his tear-soaked eyes and tried to stand again, only to fall on his diapered butt. Whimpering, he curled up into a tight ball and  tried to think of a solution to this problem, confused and in pain. The agony of withdrawal made Justin burst into tears again, shivering violently as he cried. "I'm sorry, I wish I could do better but it's so hard! I wish I could stop, but it never works, nothing ever works."

Hailey could tell Justin was really hurting and needed someone to love him and care for him genuinely. Hailey walks over to the crib when Justin curls up to a ball she picks him then bring him over to a rocking chair. 

“ justin I can see you really want to change. “ Hailey said as she rocked him in the chair softly. “ I’m going to help you get clean. Your going to go through a detox part which will be sick all the time and going to hurt. But in the long run it will be worth it. You are going to be treated like baby. It’s the only way for you to get cleaned. It sounds strange but it’s new study thats happening and lots of people did it and they stayed clean. Your going to start off as a newborn baby for the first week. Part of your detox I’m going to treat you exactly like one. Now Justin I’m doing this for your own good” Hailey said slowly making sure he understood 

Justin curled up as she picked him up and carried him out of the crib. Soothed by the rhythmic motion of the rocking chair she sat down in, he slowly began to stop whimpering. The bulk of the diaper felt strange between his legs, and the mittens prevented him from doing much with his hands, but for some reason they made him feel safe, too. He perked up a bit when Hailey started explaining the situation, saying this was just a way of helping him get clean and it was going to be worth it in the end, even though the detox wasn't gonna feel good at all. 

Being taken care of like an infant sounded like a weird way to detox, but he'd seen much weirder in juvie, and if this would make the pain of withdrawal and addiction go away, Justin wouldn't have to resort to using drugs or drinking beer anymore. That seemed too good to be true, but he wanted to try and see if this whole being treated like a baby thing worked. When Hailey mentioned him starting off as a newborn and being treated like one for the first week, he rubbed sleep from his eyes and muttered, "Alright..." 

Trailing off, the diapered boy looked up at Hailey and spoke softly, "Is it okay if I have something to drink? My mouth's dry from not having a hit in so long."

Hailey was happy Justin agreed to do this knowing he really needed they help with everything. Not even with drugs just someone caring for him. Hailey looked down at Justin’s. 

“of course you can have a drink I “ Hailey said she carried Justin over to the bottle warmer sat back in the rocking chair and teased the bottle against his lips. 

“From this point on you will be treasured just like a new born. “ Hailey said as she rocked and him and held the bottle to his mouth. Unknown to Justin Hailey had put laxatives and water pills in his bottle to start cleaning out his system.

Justin let her carry him to the rocking chair and tease the bottle against his lips. He opened his mouth and closed his lips around the rubber nipple, suckling hesitantly at first. The milky formula felt warm and soothed his upset tummy when he swallowed, which made it easier to keep drinking. He tried holding the bottle with his mittened hands, letting the baby formula trickle down his throat, and then gave up when he realized she could just hold it for him. 

As he drank, Justin felt safe in Hailey's arms, no longer scared and confused by what was going on. The diapered baby eventually felt his tummy churn again during the bottle feeding, but he didn't puke this time; instead, he filled up his diaper. It felt uncomfortable, too warm and gross. Laying in his own mess, he started letting out noises of discomfort and reaching for her, formula dripping down his chin. Justin looked like he was about to burst into tears any minute now, his eyes large with shock and shame all mixed into one.

Hailey felt Justin diaper expand as he was drinking and knew the medicine worked and soon he would feel better as she gave him to so the medics would keep working for a bit to clean his system.

She stood up carrying him walked over to the changing table and laid him on it the strapped him down rubbing circles around his tummy. “ there you go sweetheart that’s better” Hailey cooed to him. 

( sorry was away )