LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Distance guide for ABDL

Hello everyone!

Not sure if this is the right board but I have been thiking a lot about making diapers a more stable part of my life. Currently my diaper wearing consists of wearing extensively for a short time (like a day or two) and then not wearing at all for a few months. This is not due to not having enough space to do so (I live on my own) but simply because I lose interest in diapers after some time and have a feeling that I do not want to be in them anymore. On the other hand, deep down I know that I would like to spend more time in diapers than that. Once when I forced myself to keep diapers on I went from no interest back to liking it so I know this is just a mental thing that needs to be overcome. However my desire is to wear for extended periods of times. Going 24/7 is no option for me as I have to work outside of home on certain days. However on the days that I do not have to work or on which I do not have to visit offices, I would like to sort of go 24/7 (read wearing for more than two days straight). Since I have tried going 24/7 for a week a couple times and always failed after a maximum of two days when I did not put on another diaper after shower, I thought it would be pretty helpful to have somebody like a sort of “pen friend” who would encourage me to continue wearing and would keep me on track during this endeavour. I would like to find somebody who would keep online contact with me via some sort of messenger and who would have control over whether I am wearing my diapers or not. Furthermore, this person would be more than welcome to come up with various dares and tasks I have to perform and the guide would also be in charge of deciding the time for diaper changes. 

This, in short, is what my idea was. I am not sure if anybody would be interested if he/she cannot participate directly (read be there with me while I am wearing). Nonetheless I will be happy to hear from anybody and also to hear your ideas or tips. Have a great day!

There is no reason you can't wear to work, that's just a mental block.  I work in IT and work both in our office and on client sites. I wear onesies to conceal my diapers and wear everyday for since I have worked at this job. Been wearing "almost" 24/7 since 2010, which I was still at university.  This has been my first long term job since university.  If they have noticed, no one has given any weird looks or said anything.  Of course since it has no impact on my job functions and in the USA we have the ADA, if someone did notice its unlikely they would say anything.  I make sure that I don't smell of pee though and have good hygiene, something that could get you fired as bad hygiene with or without diapers isn't something a business wants and nor should they have to put up with someone who is dirty and smells.

I don't really wet though at work, I use the bathroom most the time and will only wet close to the end of the day, where I can go home before it starts to smell. 

This, in short, is what my idea was. I am not sure if anybody would be interested if he/she cannot participate directly (read be there with me while I am wearing). Nonetheless I will be happy to hear from anybody and also to hear your ideas or tips. Have a great day!

Actually if im honest having a designated "trainee" if youre aiming for an extended perieod of wearing 24/7 would be great for making the entire thing both more fun and interesting. And a bit of a moral boost when you feel like youre growing disinterested to keep you going onward.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk