LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ he filled it up for sure but I’m used to poopy diapers.” Ruby said as she snuggled into hurt.” I i think this is going to be good.” She said looking down st her daughter

"I think it will too." Kurt said as he wrapped his arm around Ruby. "Aurora has to be warming up to me. Most kids can tell when someone other than their their parents are touching or holding them, even while asleep.

"He did?" Kurt asked. "Poor kid has wanted a mommy. It sucks that he has no good memories of the woman who birthed him. Don't get me wrong, he loves me, but I know he wants someone to fill that void. Sorry if it caught you off guard."

Ryan was downstairs playing with the blocks.

Kurt did the same  and had fun, like always, playing with his son. "Alright buddy, want to put the last block on?" He asked.

Ryan nodded and reached up standing on his tip toes. He was just barely able to reach and slide the block into place. "All done!" He said proudly.

Ryan turned, his diapered bottom accidentally hitting the wall. The only thing he knew to do was cry. 

Kurt frowned. "Aww, we can build it up again buddy." He said as his heart broke. He hated seeing his little man cry.

"It no be same!" Ryan cried. Being so young, he really had no perception of time. In his mind, the wall had taken forever to build. He toddled over to his daddy and held his hands up.

'

Kurt picked Ryan up as the boy cried into his chest. "Shhh! It's ok buddy. Daddy's got you." He soothed.

Ruby watched Kurt with Ryan as he started to stop crying and calm down. She knew it wouldn’t be long until he came back to the blocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruby watched Kurt with Ryan as he started to stop crying and calm down. She knew it wouldn’t be long until he came back to the blocks

As Ryan's cries turned to sniffles, Kurt looked over at Ruby. "I think it's time for a nap." He whispered.

Kurt started walking upstairs and into Ryan's bedroom, sitting in the rocking chair. He rocked back and forth.

Ryan's eyes started drooping with the motion.

“ night night little prince.” Ruby said as Kurt headed upstairs. She decided to check up on aurora and walked into her nursery seeing her just waking up.” Hey baby u have a nice nap.” She asked

Aurora nodded still wiping her eyes with her fists as she suckled on her paci

Aurora looked to the man and nodded.

“ I’m gonna change her real fast since somebody made lots of tinkles in their sleep.” Ruby said before rubbing her nose against her daughters getting giggles from aurora as she laid her on the changing table

"Good to hear sweetie." Kurt said. he really wanted her to warm up to him. Did she realize that he was the one who put her down for her nap? He had to figure out something. Ryan aaand Ruby were already building a good relationship.

Ryan slept peacefully in his crib.

Ruby got aurora changed quickly and lifted her back into her arms giving her plenty of kisses before dropping the diaper in the pail.” How about we go play baby.” She said which got a nod from her daughter