LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

Aurora toddled over to her mommy “ milky.”, she said reaching up

“ ok.” She said to Kurt before getting Ryan a bottle herself a glass of lemonade which she quickly drunk. She got Kurt a glass of lemonade as well giving it to him the. Giving Ryan his bottle of juice before lifting aurora into her arms. She carried her over to the chair and let down a flap of her nursing bra and let aurora feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt drank his lemonade as he watched Ruby nurse Aurora. "She still nurses babe?" He asked in a whisper. He didn't have a problem with it, just legitimately curious. "It's very cute though." He kissed Ruby's cheek.

Ryan drank his bottle thirstily. "Daddy!" He said as he held his arms up. 

Kurt picked up his son and proceeded to take over feeding him the bottle.

“ yeah normally it’s just before nap time or bedtime. But i don’t mind doing some extra.” She said as she gently rubbed her daughters back as she let her nurse

" I understand." Kurt stated. "Ryan is perfectly capable of holding his own bottle, but sometimes I like to hold him and give him the bottle myself. It kind of strengthened our bond." He continued giving his son a bottle and rubbed his back.

Ryan slowly started pushing breakfast into his diaper as he drank.

"Yeah, we were the only the only thing the other had. Similar, to you and Aurora." Kurt said smiling. 

Ryan continued pushing his mess into his diaper before finally finishing. Then' he finished the bottle, pushing it away.

Ruby caught the smell of a stinky diaper and gave auroras bottom a sniff. Smelling her not be stinky she turned to Kurt.” I think someone’s making you a gift in their pampers.” She said 

Kurt nodded. "Wanna take this one babe?" He asked. "Or maybe tag team it with me?" Kurt loved his son, but no parent loved messy diapers. They just dealt with it.

Ryan clapped his hands oblivious.

Aurora was down feeding and fast asleep.

Ruby noticed this and nodded. She detached aurora.” If you put this little one to bed for me I’ll chnage the little prince.” She said

"Deal!" Kurt said. "I'll put her to sleep, and I'll take her next stinky diaper as well. It's an even trade." He took Aurora in his arms and took her up to her room. There, he sat with her in the rocking chair for a bit just making sure she was fully asleep.

Ryan stood on the floor and toddled over to some blocks.

Ruby let Kurt take aurora and saw Ryan going to his blocks.” Hey honey how about we clean your pants then you can come back and show me how good you build your blocks

aurora was sound asleep the breastmilk always putting her fast asleep

Ruby waked with Ryan to his nursery and lifted him into her arms. She laid him down on the changing table giving him a toy to play with. She pulled down his pants and saw the diaper bulged in the back. She blew a raspberry on his tummy.” You all empty little prince.” She asked not wanting to change him before he was done.”

Kurt finished cleaning and decided to check on Aurora. He walked upstairs to her room. He had not heard from Rudy in a bit, but he knew she was capable of changing a poopy diaper.

Ryan waited patiently, gazing up at Ruby. "Otay mommy." He said not realizing what he had said.

Ruby got the tapes off the diaper and opened it up revealing the big mess.” Oh dear somebody had to go.” She said as she lifted his legs and got to wiping him clean.

Aurora was still sound asleep snuggled up against her teddy

Ryan nodded. "Me made big stinkies!" He giggled as he held his legs up.

Kurt leaned over the crib railing and watched Aurora sleep. He knew that this little girl and her mother were meant to be with him and his son. He felt the need to protect her.

“ you sure did.” Ruby said as she went about getting all the mess off. As the dirty part was over she balled the wipes in the old diaper and dropped it in his diaper pail. She quickly got him powdered and got the new diaper under him. She tickled his feet for a second before getting the new diaper all taped up.” All done cutie.” She said placing him back on the ground

"Tanku mommy!" Ryan said as he hugged her leg. He liked Ruby. She was nice to him and his daddy. Way better than his real mommy. He really had no good memories of her aside from hearing her yell a lot growing up. "Ruby, you no weave? You stay?"

Ruby smiled hearing Ryan call her mommy.” No problem honey I’ll be here anytime you have stinky pampers.” She said before hearing the rest of what he had to say. She lifted him back into her arms.” I just got here honey i don’t think I’ll be leaving any time soon.” She said kissing him on the cheek