LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan nodded. "Uh huh! Me run and jump! They were afta mes but me got away!" Ryan had a very active imagination like any 3 year old.

Kurt just smiled. "Some of these stories make you wonder how kids think of this stuff." He said 

Kurt laughed. "No, but I've never told you about my exes labor. It was bad. She ended up losing a lot of blood. The doctor's finally stopped the bleeding and decided the less risky option was a c-section. I was scared for her. When her and now Ryan came out." He sighed. "She stated she wanted no more children. I understood, but was still hurt quite a bit. That's why I would love us to have another child at some point. But, I'll respect your wishes since we have 2 great ones."

Kurt went and grabbed Aurora. He wanted to talk with Ruby more about this subject, but now was not the time. He wanted to wait until the kids were either asleep for the night or napping. "Let's head inside." Kurt said as he opened the door for Ruby.

"One scoop of chocolate and one of strawberry please...both in cups." Kurt told the worker. "And a hot fudge sundae. What do you say to sharing one with me babe?"Kurt knew that this was the desert that had a special place in Ruby's heart. He had actually ordered one for desert on one of their first dates and she kept stealing bites of it. It was one of his fondest memories.

Ryan waited patiently and happy.