LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

Ruby had just pulled up in front of Kurt’s house. After her husband died it was a bit hard to find someone to fill the void but when she met kurt it made her feel special like when she was with her husband. They both had toddlers the same age as well so it had to be right. She looked in the backseat at her daughter aurora and could tell she was still a bit out of place with the move but hoped it was fot the best.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt peeked through the blinds as Ruby pulled up. Since having a horrible fallout with his high school sweetheart, he felt as though the sole focus should be his 3 year old son Ryan. Ryan had come about during his last relationship, and Kurt made it clear in the divorce proceedings that he felt the boy needed to be with his father in a steady household. His ex-wife did not even put up a fight in trying to keep her son. Then, he met Ruby. It was almost as if they had been meant for each other. Plus, she even had a little girl around Ryan's age.

Kurt made sure Ryan was safely in the living room and walked outside. "Welcome home you two!" He said as he approached the car.

Ruby got out as she saw Kurt come outside. “ thanks.” She said giving him a hug before opening the back door and getting aurora out of her car seat.  She did a quick diaper check finding her a bit wet. “ we don’t have much to move but your house is absolutely gorgeous.” She said while bouncing aurora in her arms 

aurora looked around seeing the man her mommy had over often and the big house behind him

Kurt smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I had it custom built for Ryan and I after the divorce. I wanted him to have a home he could be proud of." He said as he leaned down and kissed Aurora's cheek. "And, this little girl gets her own room that has already been decorated as a surprise."

Ryan sat in the middle of the living room wondering where his daddy had gone. Maybe that woman that he had seen on his daddy's phone.

Ruby looked at aurora .” You hear that baby your own room. What do you say.” She said

Aurora looked st the man shyly and let out a “ tank oo.” She said before retreating back into her mother’s chest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurt smiled as he ushered the girls inside. "Your very welcome!" He said as he went back to the car and carried everything inside. "So, did you guys just wanna get acclimated to the house today?" He picked up Ryan and pointed at Ruby. "Son, that is Ruby, she's daddy's special friend who will be staying here from now on. And, that's Aurora. She's Ruby's daughter and your age."

Ryan looked at both girls and waved, pulling his daddy's shirt to cover his face.

Kurt nodded and started the tour. "So, in here we have the kitchen and dining room. Out through the sliding glass door is the backyard." He grabbed Ruby's hand and walked upstairs. "This is our room. It has a private bathroom and king sized bed. And, across the way is Ryan's room with his crib, diaper changing table, toy box, and closet. Next door," He said as he threw the door open is Auroras new room. I think you'll love it."

Ruby was amazed by how nice the home was all the space and beauty. As Kurt opened the door to auroras room she was quite surprised the room was painted a light pink with princesses on the wall. She brought her own white and pink crib and changing table that would fit perfectly with the rest of the room. She looked to her daughter

Aurora saw the room and lit up loving the princesses and the color.” It’s my oom.” She asked really liking it

Kurt nodded. "Yes, this is your room sweetie." He began. "I hope you love it as much as I've fallen for your mommy."

Ryan looked around and clapped his hands happily. So, this is what his daddy was keeping so secret? He liked it and he saw that the new little girl like it as well.

Kurt smiled as he wrapped his arm around Ruby's wait. "You're very welcome sweetie." He said. "Should we bring the rest of her stuff up? We do have a baby gate to block the stairs."

Ryan began wetting his diaper while in Kurts arms.

“ yeah I’ll have to put up her crib and the changing table and her toys.”ruby said.” But how about we do a brunch in the meantime

aurora toddler around the room happily enjoying the bigger room

“ she’s not a fan of eggs but she does love bacon.” Ruby said following Kurt after placing aurora on the other high chair.” Does Ryan like pancakes i make some pretty good chocolate chip ones of that’s ok with you.”

Kurt nods. "Pancakes are fine. You can take those and I'll make the bacon and eggs." He said as he started cracking a few eggs into a bowl. He then grabbed a fork and started whisking them up with a little salt and pepper. He cut open a pack of bacon and put a few pieces in the skillet.

Ruby nodded and quickly found what she needed and made the pancake batter before throwing in the chocolate chips. She got another skillet .” You like em thick or thin.” She asked

"I like slightly thick." Kurt said as he finished up the back and started putting the eggs and cheese into the skillet. Then added a little chopped onion. "Aurora may not like eggs, but Ryan loves daddy's eggs. Isn't that right buddy?" He asked.

Ryan nodded. "Daddy egg yummy!" He clapped.

"Ok, so eggs and bacon are done!" Kurt said as he got plates ready for everyone making sure to use the kids toddler plates. Also, he remembered to not put eggs on Aurora's plate. "How are the pancakes going?"

Kurt nodded as set the plates in front of Aurora and Ryan. "Eat up guys! Hope you enjoy!" He said. "Bottles are coming right up." Kurt sat down, putting plates in front of Ruby's seat and himself.

Ryan dug his hand into his food, eating without a care.

“ juice or milk guys.” Ruby asked the babies

“ moo moo mommy.” Aurora said happily as she looked before she dug into the pancakes and bacon with her hands