LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

Kurt started making some french toast and bacon. He periodically looked through the doorway to check on the kids. He knew he had plenty of time to finish breakfast.. Ruby usually took a shower first thing in the morning.

Ryan waved to Aurora as he sat next to her in the playpen. "We pway?" He asked.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt finished cooking and made plates for the little one's first. Then, he made a plate for him and Ruby each. With the kids still in the playpen, he ran back upstairs to the master bedroom. "Good morning." He whispered as he planted a kiss on the lips of Ruby's sleeping form. "Go take a hot shower and then we'll walk down for breakfast."

"Sissy tiwed?" Ryan asked. "Nap after breakfast."

Kurt nodded as he went back to the livingroom and noticed that Aurora looked sleepy. "It's okay babygirl." He said tickling her. "Show daddy a smile."

Ryan giggled. "Daddy, we hungwy." He said. "When mommy comin?"

"Mommy is in the shower." Kurt said. "Then we can eat."

"I know baby." Kurt said. "We'll eat and then you guys will go down for your nap." He took the kids and deposited them into their high chairs before giving everyone plates of the french toast. "Enjoy guys!"

Ryan dug in with his hands.

“ a picnic sounds wonderful.” She said as she took a bite of her breakfast 

aurora needed a bit of extra room for the rest of her breakfast and sat forward in her high chair as she released her dinner and breast milk into her diaper. After a couple minutes of pooping she sighed and went back to her breakfast 

"Awesome! Though we should probably go after naptime" Kurt said as he put his plate in the sink. He grabbed Ryan's plate as well, depositing it into the sink. He wiped Ryan's hand before letting him toddle back to the living room. "I kind of think we should enjoy all of our time together before we marry. Do a lot family outings. Though the kids know, marriage is a big change for them. We have a few short days left. I also booked the caterer this morning before I started breakfast."

Ryan laid on the floor, his full tummy making him feel super tired.

Aurora finished up her food and sat back in her high chair her diaper and tummy nice and full 

ruby giggled before catching a whiff of her diaper” that’s my girl.” She said smiling at her daughter

“ you know how babies are after breastfeeding.” She said giggling at what he said.” It won’t be solid at least.” She said before playing with aurora a bit.” I’ll get her a bottle.” She said as she got up to make a bottle

Kurt sighed and wiped Aurora's hands before picking her up. "Let's go change your diaper sweetie. Then, you can go down for your nap." He said as he carried Aurora to her room and laid her on the changing table.

Ryan snored softly from the living room.

Ruby heard some snoring and walked into the living room and saw Ryan fast asleep.” Oh dear.” She said gently picking him up and carrying him up to his nursery 

aurora rested on Kurt’s shoulder yawning a sshe began sucking her thumb still wanting her bottle. As she was placed on the changing table she looked up at the walls 

Kurt undid the tapes on Aurora's diaper and saw the liquidy mess. "This isn't that bad. But still smells pretty rank babygirl." He said as he started cleaning her with baby wipes. "We'll get you cleaned up and then a nap bottle."

Ryan slept as he was carried.

Kurt cleaned Aurora up before sprinkling powder and taping on a new diaper. He grabbed Aurora a bottle and handed it to her as she was deposited into her crib. "Want daddy to stay with you while you fall asleep?" He asked.

Ryan slept peacefully.