LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt knew he was sounding like a broken record at this point but in his mind, he needed to have a direct answer. "Babe, I need to know. Do you wanna have another one?" He began as he watched the road. "I get that Aurora's pregnancy was horrible. I get that it would be triple the diapers. But I also understand that you just said that you missed the newborn days. If I could raise Ryan again, then I would just so I can see him grow up again. I understand that we are getting married in a few months, but that will happen before any birth. The one thing I know for certain is that I had no intention of wanting more children...until I fell in love with you. I just need a yes or no. Then, I will leave the idea alone for good." 

Kurt finished immediately feeling like he was giving Ruby an ultimatum, but he had to know. This was one of the things he wanted to speak about once the kids were in bed for the night, but both were already asleep.

Ruby listened to what Kurt said and sighed.” I want to have a baby with you and it’s not the whole baby part it’s what the pregnancy involves that scares me. It’s not all belly rubs and pregnancy glows like it’s made out to be you know.” She said “ i don’t know how the kids will take it.  But somewhere down the line i would like to have a baby.”

"I know it's not all what movies make it out to be." Kurt chuckled. ""But I would take care of you. You know that. It's part of wanting to marry you. Pretty it's in the vows. Ideally though, I would want us married officially before we even try for another. I'm with you on that."

Kurt looked in the rear view mirror and saw the two sleeping toddlers. "I don't know how we'd tell them. But, the end result would be them accepting it. I just don't know how they would act leading up to that."

“ we will ge their eventually let’s just enjoy the ride for now” ruby said as she kissed Kurt and looked at the babies in the back. 

Aurora was sleeping peacefully only her paci moving in her mouth as she nursed it her diaper receiving a Heavy soaking as she dreamt away 

Kurt nodded as he drove, eventually pulling into their driveway. "Let's get them out and into their cribs. I'll bring the baby monitor into our room so we can have a bit of private time." He said as he went around to the back and gently grabbed Aurora out of her carseat. "Let's get you ready for bed sweetie."

Kurt carried Aurora up to her nursery and made quick work of her soaked diaper, throwing it in the diaper pail, and then sliding on a baby blue sleeper. He laid Aurora in her crib before planting a kiss on her forehead.

Ryan had thoroughly soaked his Pampers during his slumber.

“ I’ll get Ryan situated and meet you in our room.” She said as she went around back grabbing Ryan gently and carried him and his diaper bag. She brought him upstairs and laid him on the changing table gently changing him into a night time diaper for his nap and got him in a green onesie. She gently laid him in his crib and kissed him goodnight. She then headed back outside brought the ice cream in and put it up before heading to her and Kurt’s bedroom 

Kurt joined her shortly after. "So, let's talk about this wedding. We need to start planning. What were you thinking for venue? I know most girls start planning their wedding at around age 10." He chuckled. "Do we want the kiddos in it? Do we think they'd stay focused on it long enough?"

“ ok let’s plan it the .” She said as she listened to him.” I think they can be in it flower girl and ring bearer with them would be so adorable.” She said thinking about her two babies in her wedding 

Kurt took out a pad and started writing. "Okay they will be the flower girl and ring bearer. Now, I think we should get married within the next few weeks. Honestly, I hate saying fiance. I just want to call you my wife already." He said. "What date are you thinking? What about a beach wedding potentially?"

"Very true honestly. We could always rent out like a ranch or a country house that has land. Turn it into a sort of vacation and marriage? We could really have the wedding there, and then stay for a sort of honeymoon with the kids. Let's be real, neither of us would want to leave the kiddos for an actual honey moon." Kurt suggested.

Kurt looked down at his phone as a notification came in. "She will be here tomorrow morning at 8 AM before the kiddos wake up." Kurt said. "We should probably diaper them in thicker diapers during the ceremony. We won't be able to change them as quickly as we normally would."

"The venue we book will need to have a guest nursery, I guess. Is that even a thing? Maybe we book a house that has 4 bedrooms? That way, we can have our room, each baby gets a room, and then an extra room that we can use in case a guest has a baby that needs nursing or changing." Kurt stated. "Come to think of it, I actually know a house we could go look at tomorrow after dress/tux shopping. Though, I think we should be heading to bed as well. My mom will be here at about 7:30."