LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby smiled seeing Ryan liking her pancakes as she ate.” Thanks the eggs and bacon are yummy too.” She said

Auroras face was a syrupy mess from her pancakes but she ate happily enjoying the meal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"What did you guys want to do after brunch?" Kurt asked as he finished his plate. "Maybe you can set up Aurora's room and I could watch the kids? If we are getting married some day, then I will need to have some type of relationship with Aurora."

Ryan finished his plate, syrup all over his mouth and hands. "Daddy, me done!"

“ if you want to watch them while i set up her crib and changing table that would be great.” She said before looking over to Ryan and smiling seeing-he was done.

Aurora was about finished herself enjoying the breakfast a she went for her bottle

aurora watched the man take her plate before seeing her mommy done with her food and reached for her wanting to be fed.

Ruby smiled seeing her daughter and got a wipe quickly wiping her face and hands before lifting her out the high chair.” I’ll help you with the dishes this one just loves getting fed her baba don’t you baby.” She said rubbing her nose against auroras who giggled back happily nodding

Kurt chuckled. "I understand. Since his mom basically disowned us, Ryan has been very clingy to me. Rightfully so, probably thinks I'd leave him. I assume it's the same for Aurora?" He said as he went to work.

“ well when her dad died she was only 1 but when he didn’t come home it was tough. She’s always been a snuggly baby but after that she didn’t really became a bit more needy, which i had no problem with because i needed someone too at the time.” She said as she fed aurora her bottle

"Hopefully, can like me just as much as you love Ryan already." Kurt said as he finished off the last of the dishes. He couldn't help but smile at how cute Ruby was in mommy mode. "Feel free to set up Auroras room however you decide. I did stock it with a few packs of diapers, wipes, and powder. That way we won't need to go on a diaper run for at least a week."

Ruby smiled u pay Kurt.” Thanks it’s like you thought of everything.” She said as aurora finished her bottle. She gently turned her around and patted her back a few small burps let out from aurora. She kissed her and placed her n the ground.” You go play ok baby.” She said giving her a gentle pat on the bottom. She then got up and went to put the dishes away that Kurt washed

"You think they'll behave for me while you're gone?" Kurt asked as soon as Aurora was out of ear shot. "More importantly, will Aurora like me?"

Ryan was playing with his trucks when he saw Aurora approaching. He waved. He had no issue with her.

“ she’s a good girl i promise.” She said watching her daughter.” It just takes her A bit of time to get close to people it’s been just us for awhile now.” She said.” If you want we can switch and i can watch the kids if you want to do the crib and changing table

Aurora shyly waves back before getting her teddy and starting to play

Kurt nodded. "No babe, I got this. You can do the decorating. She's in good hands with me. You know that." He said as he finished up the dishes. Kurt kissed Ruby before walking into the livingroom.

“ ok I’m upstairs if you need me.” She said as she put the last dish up and headed upstairs with the parts to the crib and changing table

Kurt sat on the couch keeping a watchful eye on the kids. He figured that Aurora would not want him playing with her just yet, so he opted to just supervise. "What are you guys doing?"

Ryan held up a car. "Me dwive wike daddy!" He said.

Kurt chuckled. "Is that what your mommy does with your hair sweetie?" He asked gently. "I think you are doing a great job." Kurt looked over at Ryan, "And that is driving, but not like what you will be able to do in about 13 years."

Ryan smiled at his daddy before crawling over to Aurora. "I give you one of my bestest ones." He said holding out a car. "We be fwiends?"

Kurt could not help smile at this meetup.

Aurora nodded as she continued to do her Teddy’s hair her own long blonde hair somewhat similar. As Ryan came over she looked at the car then at Ryan “ fwiends.” She said but letting him keep his nice car

Kurt, knowing a wet diaper when he saw one, knew that both kids were pretty wet. He opted to wait for Ruby to come back before a diaper change.

Ryan wet his diaper again, the milk from breakfast working it's magic.